HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
chronic pain,anxiety,depression and pharmaceuticals
Posted by: stefen moly ()
Date: October 23, 2019 11:54PM

Our Mission
To provide a market-leading range of pharmaceuticals at competitive prices, offering exceptional service to customers from small independent pharmacies to large multinational wholesalers. contact us at EMAIL;stefenmoly@protonmail.com
TEXT VIA W1ckr ID;stefenm

Options: ReplyQuote
chronic pain condition,anxiety,depression and pharmaceutical supply
Posted by: stefen moly ()
Date: October 24, 2019 12:00AM

we provide our products and deliver a diverse range of pharmaceuticals from the USA, UK and, AUSTRALIA and the wider EU, with reliable supply and competitive prices assured.

Re: chronic pain,anxiety,depression and pharmaceuticals
Posted by: Jeorge H Waters ()
Date: October 29, 2019 06:16AM

Hello guys. What's about cbd? Have you tried it? Personally, I have cured my chronic pain with it. Of course, sometimes I feel pain again, but this is not so harsh as it was and I still orfer everything on https://provacan.co.uk/

Posted by: Frank7788 ()
Date: April 29, 2020 05:14PM

I also think that cbd is a good choice. I use it for my anxiety and insomnia and it works great. I've almost replaced my medications with it. In case someone wants to try it, I can suggest reading a review on https://www.weednews.co/best-cbd-oil-for-anxiety/. It includes much useful information, and I hope it will be helpful.

Posted by: jamieduffy ()
Date: August 25, 2020 07:07AM

When I'm in a deep depression, I'm just going fishing alone and staying in silence. This is my best doctor. If I'm having some problems at home or a job I'm trying not to be angry because it is very bad for my health. Sometimes I'm taking my wife with me and we are going fishing somewhere in silence. My friend doesn't like fishing or hunting and he is just taking some mental health programs from https://fherehab.com/mental-health-rehab/depression/ I think this is also benefic for an organims but I think it is much better when you can control yourself without any doctors.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2020 06:16AM by jamieduffy.

Posted by: jamieduffy ()
Date: August 25, 2020 10:33AM

When I'm in a deep depression, I'm just going fishing alone and staying in silence.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.