HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Thoreau Middle School Teacher Aressted
Posted by: ThoreauMs ()
Date: October 17, 2019 09:14PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thoreau Middle School Teacher Aressted
Posted by: Viennaparent ()
Date: October 18, 2019 03:05PM

Where were the administrators? For such a great area, this school really has been plagued with a lot of issues...extremely high admin turn-over, multiple suicides, bullying and fight-clubs, and now this. What goes on here?

Posted by: 78yan ()
Date: October 19, 2019 05:57PM

Voted for Clinton, I’m sure.

Posted by: Teachers Pet ()
Date: October 19, 2019 07:01PM

Attachments:
Not this shit again.......jpg

Posted by: Stop the abuse ()
Date: October 20, 2019 08:07AM

That school was mentioned on hear before with reports of abuse etc, the principle should be help accountable

Posted by: Hht ()
Date: October 20, 2019 01:33PM

What is the deal with that school

Posted by: Team1 ()
Date: October 21, 2019 08:43AM

The stellar administrators of Thoreau Middle School. Yusef Azimi, Charles (Buck) Condill, Fran Furr, and Ms. Aguilar

https://thoreaums.fcps.edu/about/administration
Attachments:
0DA89646-4B23-4721-8EF2-0744183AFC2D.jpeg

Posted by: Grades ()
Date: October 21, 2019 10:22AM

That principal got information about an over 50 year old male teacher giving students rides home, that principlal was given info on lots of abuse of resources and wasted time by teachers in that achool, if that principal has not come forward to the authorities about the info he was given about a specific teacher and witnesses saying they were abused by that teacher, that would have prevented this latest abuse then that principlal should be fired no questions asked

Posted by: J17 ()
Date: October 21, 2019 12:12PM

Wow

Posted by: Jac28 ()
Date: October 21, 2019 01:27PM

Anyone know anyone at that school?

Posted by: Howlong ()
Date: October 21, 2019 04:31PM

How long has that teacher been working at Thoreau?

Posted by: Flat592 ()
Date: October 21, 2019 06:44PM

What is going on at that school is right,

Posted by: Passtgeinfo ()
Date: October 22, 2019 04:42AM

That principla was made aware that his tech teacher has molested a child before did he mention that to police?

Posted by: Get this out ()
Date: October 22, 2019 09:58AM

This is the state of fairfax schools? Where are the staff? How many kids at that school get abused before the principal gets fired

Posted by: Gbone2 ()
Date: October 22, 2019 10:49AM

Anotger teacher at that school admitted he has a drinking problem but is able to hide that working at Thoreau, what is it about that school that seems to be able to waste so much time on things besides helping students? Is it the leadership or that teachers ability to hide his alcoholism? His sister was kicked out of teaching at Marshall high school after she was caught giving alcohol to students, alcoholism is wrecking the ability of students getting proper education

Posted by: Teacher1 ()
Date: October 23, 2019 08:37AM

How long has that guy been teaching there?

Posted by: Investigate ()
Date: October 25, 2019 07:17AM

This school should be investigated!!! Where is the DOE?

Posted by: Seriousissues ()
Date: October 28, 2019 04:34PM

This county is slowly sinking and certainly isn’t what it used to be. I have heard many things regarding this school over the years. Something should be done!

Posted by: Back in the Day ()
Date: October 28, 2019 10:46PM

I went to Thoreau back in the 60s. One day the gym teacher threw a volley ball across the gymnasium and hit a student in the face on purpose because he wasn't paying attention. Almost knocked him out. No ramification. Thirty something man against a 7th grader. How times have changed.

Posted by: Bigsurprise ()
Date: November 02, 2019 02:14PM

No big surprise..it is public school after all. The least common denominator of our society.

Posted by: viennamom ()
Date: November 13, 2019 07:26AM

Any updates?

Posted by: Old news. ()
Date: November 13, 2019 07:38AM

viennamom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any updates?

Yes, he's a liberal and most liberal male teachers are pedos.

Posted by: cnn.com ()
Date: November 13, 2019 04:30PM

The principal is on leave effective immediately.

Posted by: paststudent ()
Date: November 15, 2019 02:38PM

I used to go there. Trust..public image is way way important to fcps than actually what goes on in all schools too.

Posted by: Working at gatehouse ()
Date: November 15, 2019 03:00PM

He’s assigned to gatehouse now bc he raised tons o cash for the Union.
He’s in charge of “weekend open gym nite.”

Posted by: Douch ()
Date: November 15, 2019 03:33PM

Team1 Wrote:
> The stellar administrators of Thoreau Middle
> School. Yusef Azimi, Charles (Buck) Condill, Fran
> Furr, and Ms. Aguilar
>
> https://thoreaums.fcps.edu/about/administration

Ms. Aguilar looks like she’d be wild in the sack.

Posted by: RestoreSomeCivility ()
Date: November 17, 2019 06:40PM

This forum has never been the model of civility, but the crude attacks, like the one from 'Douch'ebag, are a reflection of your own level of intelligence and maturity.

The administrators of Thoreau are bright and capable people who are well-regarded by teachers and parents. Mr. Azimi, in particular, has shown himself to be the consummate professional. We all hope he will soon return to his excellent work in managing this fine community school.

Posted by: Check his computer ()
Date: November 17, 2019 07:05PM

RestoreSomeCivility Wrote:
> This forum has never been the model of civility,
> but the crude attacks, like the one from
> 'Douch'ebag, are a reflection of your own level of
> intelligence and maturity.
>
> The administrators of Thoreau are bright and
> capable people who are well-regarded by teachers
> and parents. Mr. Azimi, in particular, has shown
> himself to be the consummate professional. We all
> hope he will soon return to his excellent work in
> managing this fine community school.

Azimi was probably well regarded by the pedophile who tried to flee the country.

Why is he suspended? Me thinks he's involved.

Posted by: Shameonyou ()
Date: November 18, 2019 09:50AM

Check his computer Wrote:
> RestoreSomeCivility Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This forum has never been the model of
> civility,
> > but the crude attacks, like the one from
> > 'Douch'ebag, are a reflection of your own level
> of
> > intelligence and maturity.
> >
> > The administrators of Thoreau are bright and
> > capable people who are well-regarded by
> teachers
> > and parents. Mr. Azimi, in particular, has
> shown
> > himself to be the consummate professional. We
> all
> > hope he will soon return to his excellent work
> in
> > managing this fine community school.
>
> Azimi was probably well regarded by the pedophile
> who tried to flee the country.
>
> Why is he suspended? Me thinks he's involved.

Students at the school have stated that he knew about ongoing inappropriateness with the said teacher last year and did nothing about it.

Posted by: Pathetic ()
Date: November 19, 2019 07:12AM

You people are awful and I cannot believe you are allowed to make up complete lies about a well respected principal. Mr. Azimi was hospitalized last Wednesday. This is a fact! You can verify this fact by calling Virginia Hospital Center. Stop making up lies for fun!

Posted by: yeah ()
Date: November 20, 2019 05:56PM

Central office is threatened by competency. Azimi is one of the most competent administrators in the ffx school system. The kids at school have noticed he doesn't greet them as they get off the bus each day. Show me another principal who takes the time to do that in their schedules. He preps the kids for high school, and runs that school better than the high school is run.
The assistant principal was wrong when he confronted the teacher instead of calling the cops when the parent presented evidence. That was not Azimi's actions. But he is taking the fall.
Sounds like someone has it in for Azimi in central and this was a convenient excuse.

Posted by: Anothervictim ()
Date: November 21, 2019 01:14AM

Another TMS student comes forward as a victim of Mr. Snell and the wide-spread incompetencies of Thoreau Middle School administration.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.com/virginia/vienna/amp/28419801/former-vienna-teacher-faces-another-child-sex-charge

Posted by: Viennamom36 ()
Date: November 21, 2019 09:10AM

Firstly, if it were a medical emergency, the letter to the community would have simply stated this considering the situation (arrest of teacher). If it were a medical situation, he would be expected to return, however FCPS has already removed his photo and replaced it with the new administrator.

Secondly, Mr. Azimi was perhaps the most competent administrators at Thoreau Middle School in the last 10, however he is ultimately in charge. I have a child that attends TMS (lucky me right). I have heard from numerous people that the assistant principal ignored certain past situations that perhaps could have prevented this abuse, and ultimately, when provided evidence by the parent, approached the teacher himself. He should have involved the authorities immediately. He has had numerous mishaps, some more significant than others, in the few years while being here at TMS. He was not from FCPS, but hired from out-of-state. It is unlikely that he will be placed on leave (or experience any consequences) for the simple fact that his daughter attends TMS and the county, I don’t think, would ever put her in that position. Although FCPS really should put the best interest of ALL students and remove him ASAP.

Unfortunately Mr. Azimi, as it looks, will have to take the fall for an assistant principal who should have never been in a leaderships position to begin with. In the end, all of our children suffer.

Posted by: boot brabrand ()
Date: November 21, 2019 04:11PM

azimi is a great principal. do you people actually take gossip from 7th and 8th graders seriously? snell is a piece of garbage and deserves what he gets. azimi cant be blamed for this. the fairfax princpal better get the boot too. all this happens under brabrands watch. he should be gone too. with all the cover ups brabrand has done he needs to be removed immediately. brabrand and john foster are complete scumbags. if brabrands kid was involved i bet he would care and act differently than he did with the boys at the different high schools, jane doe from oakton, even with P at LB. dave thomas covered that all up and retired and is still on brabrands pay roll. all of you need to lay off azimi and the other thoreau admins. none of you have a clue with the great job. they do.

Posted by: drain the fcps swamp ()
Date: November 21, 2019 04:16PM

Is the Fairfax principal getting put on admin leave now? It happened under her watch. How about the principal at Bush Hill. I agree this is all on Brabrand too. Brabrand hired Nardos King who took out an add in the Mt. Vernon year book when she was principal to sell sexual enhancement pills to students. Nardos is Assistant Superintendent now. Brabrand needs to be terminated.

Posted by: coachPlives ()
Date: November 21, 2019 04:17PM

Brabrand should have been fired for what he did to Coach P. He sure took care of Dave Thomas though. Bring back Coach P!!!!!!! Fire Brabrand!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Eagle Soar ()
Date: November 21, 2019 04:24PM

The Edison Football Coaches were caught drinking before a game. The assistant trainer told the head coach that he was playing someone who was injured and smelled alcohol on his breath. The trainer reported it. The DSA and Principal then covered it up. The trainer that reported it was blasted by the Principal saying she didnt have her facts straight and put her on professional leave for 3 days. The principal punished someone for reporting that the coaches were drinking before a game. There are several coaches on the staff that are not properly hired. That principal and DSA have to go. How can a principal allow a coach and his staff to drink in the locker room before a game? principal covered it up. How is that principal not gone?

Posted by: imronbergundy ()
Date: November 21, 2019 04:27PM

Posted by: fancoinadad ()
Date: November 21, 2019 04:40PM

Edison is a dump. My son had a terrible experience there. Administration is terrible at Edison. Principal is the worst in the county. Even the School Board Rep Tammy Kaufax is terrible. We were told at graduation that we could not come forward to take pictures of our children when they crossed the stage, We were told we could not hold up that line. Tammy stopped the WHOLE graduation to get her daughters diploma and personally hand it to her and hug her. I couldnt get a picture of my son walking across the stage but she stopped everything to hug her kid on stage. She also used her power to get her kid out of trouble when she got doing some very questionable things. My isnt there anyone to run agaisnt her? My wife and I just moved to Vienna and really wish our son could have gone to Thoreau and Madison. Great support here and great Community.

Posted by: Viennamom37 ()
Date: November 21, 2019 04:51PM

Viennamom36 has the wrong assistant principal. It’s the female assistant principal that didn’t do anything about Snell. Not the male one. SHE knew several complaints about him and did nothing

Posted by: stepford123 ()
Date: November 21, 2019 05:49PM

The Admin at Thoreau do a great job. Dont start rumors you know nothing about.

Posted by: youtuber1234 ()
Date: November 21, 2019 05:52PM

I have worked at several schools in the county including Thoreau. I can tell you the admin there does an incredible job. Azimi is the best principal I have ever worked with. The APs also are the best I have ever worked with. I doubt any of you posting on here know anything about what happened. You start rumors with no real knowledge of what the Admin team does or did.

Posted by: CLASSY FCPS ()
Date: November 21, 2019 05:57PM

You want to blame the principal go ahead. At the end of the day Brabrand is in charge of everyone. Fire the principals, fire BRABRAND!!

Posted by: Whatwedoknow ()
Date: November 21, 2019 06:12PM

What we do know is that a teacher under their supervision was allowed and given opportunities to sexually assaulted multiple students despite the admin team being aware of issues and reports surrounding the said teacher.

Those admins being “the best you have ever worked with” says more about the dysfunction that exists at all of the other schools that you have worked at more so than supporting Thoreau. The only reason Thoreau stands as it does academically is because of the parents (their wealth and support of their children). Take the parents away and you have Sandburg Middle School. Thoreau has got to be the easiest school in FCPS to run due to its community/parents. Bottom line is that Thoreau is the best middle schools in FCPS and perhaps the country and look what goes on here (fight clubs, extreme bullying, affairs among staff members, multiple suicides) and now this.

Posted by: youtuber1234 ()
Date: November 21, 2019 08:19PM

whatwedoknow needs to go be an admin or teacher then. if you think it is so easy then you go work there. does it even make sense that admin would allow a teacher to sexually assult a student? you have no idea what they were aware of. if there is such dysfunction at thoreau then why is doug tyson not held responsible? since he oversees the schools in that pyramid he should be held responsible for the dysfunction you talk about. hold brabrand responsible too. i agree with you that thoreau is the best middle school. they have great parent involvement and great admin. great staff too.

Posted by: Gregghood ()
Date: November 21, 2019 09:30PM

There are two factors that influence the success of students at a middle school and both have absolutely nothing to do with anything that goes on in the school (ie staff experience, administrators, special ancillary programming, counselors, test-prep, etc, etc). These two factors are: parents’ level of education and parents’ income (which are usually related). Meaning you could replace the entire staff at Thoreau Middle School with first year teachers (or even student-teachers) and student success will be the same. Thoreau students are good student because of good parenting, nothing more or nothing less. FCPS has nothing to do with success of Thoreau students. If that were the case, why not simply mimic what goes on at Thoreau at all of the other middle schools? In fact approximately 10 years ago, parents tried to push to make it a private school (which they should have), but FCPS would not allow it because it helps off-set the other middle schools as far as educational statistics. FCPS does more harm to those students who attend Thoreau than good!

Posted by: Socialservices ()
Date: November 22, 2019 10:17AM

Does anyone know if Social Services gets involved or does independent investigations when it comes to these sexual assaults of students?

Posted by: Socialservices1 ()
Date: November 22, 2019 11:28AM

Social Services should get involved. The issue with FCPS is that the lead investigator, Lisa Alexander-White who currently works for FCPS limits this involvement to protect FCPS. Lisa Alexander worked for Social Services before working for FCPS so she has a lot of influence in terms of how FCPS is approached by the rest of the agency. It truly is a conflict of interest, but FCPS was smart in hiring her as she keeps Social Services at bay and reduces the overall effectiveness of SS to benefit and protect FCPS.

Posted by: FCPS insider ()
Date: November 22, 2019 02:46PM

Unions have no power and very little presence in FCPS because Virginia is a right to work state. They have nothing to do with this situation.

Posted by: FCPS insider ()
Date: November 22, 2019 02:58PM

"There are two factors that influence the success of students at a middle school and both have absolutely nothing to do with anything that goes on in the school (ie staff experience, administrators, special ancillary programming, counselors, test-prep, etc, etc). These two factors are: parents’ level of education and parents’ income (which are usually related). Meaning you could replace the entire staff at Thoreau Middle School with first year teachers (or even student-teachers) and student success will be the same. Thoreau students are good student because of good parenting, nothing more or nothing less. FCPS has nothing to do with success of Thoreau students. If that were the case, why not simply mimic what goes on at Thoreau at all of the other middle schools? In fact approximately 10 years ago, parents tried to push to make it a private school (which they should have), but FCPS would not allow it because it helps off-set the other middle schools as far as educational statistics. FCPS does more harm to those students who attend Thoreau than good!"

-You clearly don't study research on education outcomes. Most research indicates that parents are the largest of many factors that influence education outcomes. Parents are about 45%, Schools are about 28%, and the rest is wash of many things (peers, community, churches, cultural influences, etc.) that are too complex to determine with any specificity.

Posted by: LisaAlexander ()
Date: November 22, 2019 03:44PM

Is this the same Lisa Alexander who was charged with Domestic Violence? According to these court records she attacked her husband and was convicted of assault and battery.

https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1061176/lisa-alexander-v-commonwealth-of-virginia/

Posted by: Lawyer101 ()
Date: November 22, 2019 04:40PM

If she previously worked for Social Services, then most certainly she should not be the lead investigator for FCPS as this is a direct conict of interest. Also if she was the i dividual charged according to the court fings, she should not be in the position of lead investigator or any position with the county for that matter.

Posted by: MADPyramid ()
Date: November 22, 2019 04:44PM

I too have worked with Principal Azimi, and he is very much a polarizing figure. Some love and revere him and others feel he is a weak administrator with questionable character. I definitely fall in the latter category. While I have no inside information about what happened at Thoreau, his work at Madison HS was not very impressive. He was definitely more interested in looking good on the surface than actually being good. His work ethic was weak and his follow through and attention to detail was severely lacking. He is not a good leader in any regard. It does not surprise me (and many others) in the least that bad things happened under his watch.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: November 22, 2019 05:22PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2019 05:23PM by causeican.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: November 22, 2019 05:25PM

Gregghood Wrote:
> There are two factors that influence the success
> of students at a middle school and both have
> absolutely nothing to do with anything that goes
> on in the school (ie staff experience,
> administrators, special ancillary programming,
> counselors, test-prep, etc, etc). These two
> factors are: parents’ level of education and
> parents’ income (which are usually related).
> Meaning you could replace the entire staff at
> Thoreau Middle School with first year teachers (or
> even student-teachers) and student success will be
> the same. Thoreau students are good student
> because of good parenting, nothing more or nothing
> less. FCPS has nothing to do with success of
> Thoreau students. If that were the case, why not
> simply mimic what goes on at Thoreau at all of the
> other middle schools? In fact approximately 10
> years ago, parents tried to push to make it a
> private school (which they should have), but FCPS
> would not allow it because it helps off-set the
> other middle schools as far as educational
> statistics. FCPS does more harm to those students
> who attend Thoreau than good!

Who says - you? I think parent involvement would outweigh parent income.

Posted by: oktn ()
Date: November 23, 2019 05:34AM

So student cries rape at oakton. Principal dismisses it. Assistant P laughs. All on public record. Family sues.
Assistant P from Oakton is transferred to a different cushy high school. Principal is PROMOTED to central office position.
Azimi left his staff in charge while using his granted benefits for a sick day. They acted inappropriately and he is fired.
Me smells a wrongful termination lawsuit when this is all said and done, esp. considering the blatantly obvious cover-up efforts of FCPS toward other admin.
Is the Fairfax principal now on his way out, too?
Sounds like FCPS needs to take a good look at it's human resources practices...

...if you are not outraged, you are not paying attention...

Posted by: JailLenart ()
Date: November 25, 2019 08:45AM

We are hoping the Fairfax Pincipal does not return after her "medical" leave. FCPS likes to cover things up and ignore parents. They hope you will just go away and forget it about.

Posted by: Madparent ()
Date: November 27, 2019 10:17AM

and most simply do forget about situations like this, when really parents should demand a full investigation and demand administrators be held accountable.

Posted by: StillAngry ()
Date: November 27, 2019 11:09AM

We reported inappropriate teacher behavior and were told there would be an investigation. We were then told there was an investigation but no one talked to the students. Basically the administrators LIED. Agree that administrators should be held accountable but who will enforce that?

Posted by: Morestudents ()
Date: December 02, 2019 01:11AM

any additional students come forward?

Posted by: furrypus ()
Date: December 16, 2019 05:47PM

Pathetic Wrote:
> You people are awful and I cannot believe you are
> allowed to make up complete lies about a well
> respected principal. Mr. Azimi was hospitalized
> last Wednesday. This is a fact! You can verify
> this fact by calling Virginia Hospital Center.
> Stop making up lies for fun!

Still think it was medical leave?

Posted by: Barrickman ()
Date: December 16, 2019 09:37PM

This is so appalling! Teachers need to unionize now and overthrow the Bourgeoisie Capitalist elites right now!

Posted by: Scarlett Mistry ()
Date: January 21, 2020 04:55PM

It is so sad that these situations occur with children and people! What a mess, you know, when I was looking for someone to pay for essay and quality results, I have found so many articles about deviant behavior like this! I have found on https://www.aresearchguide.com/pay-for-essays-online.html this service a good one to order my assignment. And when I got it I wanted to read it as it was about this issue with statistics, I was shocked!

Posted by: Libs run the schools ()
Date: January 21, 2020 07:32PM

The teachers are probably 90% liberals.
The kind that preach tolerance, and civility. Then they go to their lunchroom and spew their hatred and bitterness. Then, they go home and go on Facebook and spew hatred.

Posted by: qusserel ()
Date: February 21, 2020 12:25PM

That's what the small salaries of the teachers lead to, lol . But I do not quite understand the students who went for help and paid their teacher. After all, there are many such services on the Internet, for example, here https://essayreviewexpert.com/ you can find the best custom essay writing service reviews, choose a decent option and calmly order. This is still better than going directly to the teacher.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2020 03:12PM by qusserel.

Posted by: GregHood ()
Date: November 13, 2020 03:30PM

Posted by: FCPS pedos ()
Date: November 13, 2020 06:30PM

WTF? The psychopaths, posers, losers, cunts, and douchebags at FCPS are much worse than I thought. Fucking kids? Wow. I witnessed FCPS promoting domestic violence and stalking for their amusement. Also beating up kids and not reporting it. Now they are fucking kids and the principal stands by and does not report it. What a fucking nightmare!! FCPS gets off on abuse.

Snell is not the only one fucking kids - there are 2 more FCPS teachers, Peter Mason and Daniel Kim are also FCPS child fuckers. What kind of screening process is there to become a teacher or admin at FCPS? Fucking sad.

Posted by: Fly on the Wall ()
Date: February 15, 2022 05:26PM

Snell's trial started yesterday and it should be a three day trial.

Posted by: Dentalwork ()
Date: February 15, 2022 05:45PM

Team1 Wrote:
> The stellar administrators of Thoreau Middle
> School. Yusef Azimi, Charles (Buck) Condill, Fran
> Furr, and Ms. Aguilar
>
> https://thoreaums.fcps.edu/about/administration

Nice smiles. Looks like teeth on my asshole.

Posted by: Ecegrg ()
Date: February 16, 2022 07:35AM

Wonder if the family of Snells first victim will return to the area for the trial?
They moved away but kept kid in school for a real long time after like two years

Date: February 16, 2022 01:41PM

I bet all of the victims return for the trial.

Posted by: MrCondill69 ()
Date: February 17, 2022 08:22PM

Date: February 18, 2022 02:15PM

Wow, the evidence must have been weak! And they kept Snell in jail for 800 days?

What a travesty!

From channel 4.(Working for you)
A judge declared a mistrial in the case of a former Fairfax County middle school teacher accused of sex acts with a student.

Matthew Snell, who used to teach at Thoreau Middle School, was arrested in October 2019 near the Mexican border.

After more than two days of deliberation this week, a jury found Snell not guilty of carnal knowledge.

The jury could not reach a unanimous decision on a second count of carnal knowledge and a count of indecent liberties. The judge declared a mistrial on those two charges.

There will be a hearing next week to set a new trial date on the remaining charges.

Snell issued a statement through his attorney saying, “I have maintained my innocence for the entire 861 days the commonwealth of Virginia has fought to keep me incarcerated without bail. The commonwealth has had over 800 days to gather evidence, and today a jury spoke clearly as to the quality of the evidence the commonwealth has used to keep me in a cage. Thanks to my attorney Damon D. Colbert for his relentless advocacy on my behalf.”

Posted by: 5050man ()
Date: February 18, 2022 03:27PM

I wonder how much the upcoming lawsuit will cost us taxpayers.

Posted by: hmsparent ()
Date: February 18, 2022 09:53PM

https://herndonms.fcps.edu/staff/frances-furr

The female administrator mentioned above from Thoreau Middle School. She was transferred to Herndon Middle School, the other Mr. Condill to Southlakes.

https://southlakeshs.fcps.edu/staff/charles-condill

Posted by: Maddparent ()
Date: February 19, 2022 08:39AM

Shall we email them and let them know what a good job they are doing protecting our children?

Posted by: FCPS sucks cock ()
Date: February 19, 2022 10:42AM

Stupid fucking assholes! Phony child abusers and pedophiles! Suck my cock Virginia and FCPS!

Date: February 19, 2022 02:43PM

So many questions.

How was the county able to keep Snell behind bars for almost three years with so little evidence?

Will the county try the case again?(for the unresolved items) I hope not.

Will Snell sue the county? I would think he has a case.

Will Snell ever teach again? Nope.

Why was Snell caught near the Mexican border in 2019?

Posted by: Fuglyfurr ()
Date: February 19, 2022 05:29PM

Fran Furr is hideous. Hence the NO photo.

Posted by: t45y5434 ()
Date: February 19, 2022 08:50PM

NICE TRY YOU ASIAN SPIC COMMUNIST PIECE OF CRAP

I WAS IN THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE ENOUGH IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TO KNOW IT TAKES ONLY 1 GOOD MAN TO RUN IT

Posted by: Wonderment ()
Date: February 22, 2022 07:50AM

How to these people live with themselves?

Posted by: FCPS sucks cock ()
Date: February 22, 2022 04:29PM

Due to the poor spelling and grammar of many of these posts, it is clear that the posters are graduates of the child molesting and abusing institution known as FCPS!!!

Posted by: disgusted2022 ()
Date: March 05, 2022 08:41AM

Really tho, how do any of these people involved still have jobs? FCPS must be extremely desperate. So sad for the students as the school's primary responsibility, outside education, is SAFETY.

Posted by: Jil Harris ()
Date: February 03, 2023 03:13AM

I am glad to be able to join your discussion and get the information I need. I often find important information for myself on interesting forums. I needed an essay on a military topic. I found a https://writessay.org/write-my-military-essay/ military essay writing service. This service helped me get what I needed. I found a military essay. I realized that many writers are working there who are ready to write anything for me on military topics. It helps me to get good results. I am happy to tell you about it.

Posted by: Die Spammer!!!!! ()
Date: February 03, 2023 09:03AM

Jil Harris Wrote:
> I am glad to be able to join your discussion and
> get the information I need. I often find important
> information for myself on interesting forums. I
> needed an essay on a military topic. I found a
> https://writessay.org/write-my-military-essay/
> military essay writing service. This service
> helped me get what I needed. I found a military
> essay. I realized that many writers are working
> there who are ready to write anything for me on
> military topics. It helps me to get good results.
> I am happy to tell you about it.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.