HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
If you live in Sully District, DO NOT VOTE for KATHY SMITH. She's a school killer
Posted by: worst of the worst ()
Date: October 12, 2019 09:42AM

Kathy Smith lives in Poplar Tree Estates. In 2011, as the representative of the Sully District of the FC School Board, she pushed through a redistricting plan with no public debate. She offered two versions of the proposal, but on the night of the vote, she offered a third proposal that no one had seen. That's the one she wanted passed and that's the one the rest of the commies on the board rubber stamped. Smith's proposal moved lower income neighborhoods from Poplar Tree Elementary (who neighborhood school) to 3 other schools. So, 4 elementary schools were affected. Let's look at the results shall we:

In 2010:

- Poplar Tree Elementary was ranked as the 429th best school in Virginia and had a 3 star rating.

- Virginia Run Elementary was ranked 84th and had a 5 star rating.

- Cub Run Elementary was ranked 425th and had a 3 rating.

- Bull Run Elementary was ranked 488th and had a 2 rating.

In 2018:

- Poplar Tree Elementary is ranked as the 18th best school in Virginia and had a 5 star rating.

- Virginia Run Elementary is ranked 832nd and had a 1 star rating.

- Cub Run Elementary was ranked 430th and had a 2 rating.

- Bull Run Elementary is ranked 663rd and had a 1 rating.

Every school that was affected by this redistricting has lost ground except one. Kathy Smith's own school. It is now considered one of the top 20 schools in the state and has 85% white and asian students.

Virginia Run has fallen to a 1 star rating and gone from 88% white and asian to 39% white and asian, all due to the redistricing. It now has more students on the free lunch program than any of the other schools affected.

Both Cub Run and Bull Run were also affected by changes in the demographic and socioeconomic makeup of their student populations, but to a lesser extent than Virginia Run, which has seen property values lag behind the rest of the neighborhoods in Centreville & Chantilly.

If you live in Poplar Tree Estates, I can see why you would support Smith. But if you live in Virginia Run, Sully Park, or anyplace other than Poplar Tree, you're an idiot to vote for her. She has killed your community school to benefit herself and her neighborhood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you live in Sully District, DO NOT VOTE for KATHY SMITH. She's a school killer
Posted by: Stone road ()
Date: October 12, 2019 09:54AM

Sounds good. Thanks for letting us know. I will encourage everyone to vote for Kathy! She has got my vote thanks to your post.

Re: If you live in Sully District, DO NOT VOTE for KATHY SMITH. She's a school killer
Posted by: Intresstings ()
Date: October 12, 2019 10:07AM

Looks like she did the right thing for her constituents. I would want her representing my interests.

Posted by: Lord.703 ()
Date: October 12, 2019 10:10AM

If there is one thing I have learned about Fairfax Underground over the last 14 years.

When it comes to FCPS, always vote against what anyone is talking about on Fairfax Underground.

Go Kathy Smith!

Posted by: True blue2 ()
Date: October 12, 2019 10:24AM

Get familiar with One Fairfax. It's not good for Fairfax.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/08/liberal-network-racial-equity-policies/

Posted by: you need glasses ()
Date: October 12, 2019 10:26AM

Intresstings Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like she did the right thing for her
> constituents. I would want her representing my
> interests.

All 4 schools were her constituents. She fucked over 3 of them in favor of herself, not her constituents.

Posted by: Highland Dad ()
Date: October 12, 2019 10:30AM

You people that send your kids to public school should be ashamed. If you can't afford to properly educate your kids you shouldn't be having them. I wasn't planning on voting but now I will make a point to vote for this Kathy woman.

Posted by: not partisan, just pissed ()
Date: October 12, 2019 10:32AM

Wow, 3 Kathy-loving posts in 10 minutes. All without anything of substance. Nice!

Meanwhile, as Kathy unleashes her flying monkey zombies on here to cover her corruption, the facts and numbers are all there for anyone to see. If you live in Poplar Tree, you should love her and vote for her. I would too if I lived there. If you live in the 90% of her district that got hosed by her, then you should despise her and vote against her. That is what I and all my neighbors are doing (including the democrats). She screwed us over that badly.

Posted by: keep em coming ()
Date: October 12, 2019 10:38AM

Highland Dad Wrote:
> You people that send your kids to public school
> should be ashamed. If you can't afford to properly
> educate your kids you shouldn't be having them. I
> wasn't planning on voting but now I will make a
> point to vote for this Kathy woman.

Sorry Kathy, you stinky fuckery is out of the bottle for everyone to smell. constantly posting over and over that everyone likes your fuckery is not going to cut it. What you did to Virginia Run is what One Fairfax is all about. Taking high performing schools and fucking them up by busing in students from below the poverty-line neighborhoods full of single mom's of color raising 4 kids while you and your fellow politicians make your schools lily white with just enough asians to keep the racist label from standing out too badly.

I will make sure this thread is bumped often to inform anyone here who doesn't know what you have done.

Posted by: it smells fishy to me too ()
Date: October 12, 2019 10:47AM

The kids from The Meadows of Virginia (the trailer park that Smith moved from Poplar Tree to Va. Run) have to actually go past two other elementary schools (LondonTowne and Cub Run) to get to Virginia Run. How'd that happen?

And the students that got moved from Va. Run to Cub Run are from those estate homes off Braddock Road.

Why did Kathy Smith hate Va. Run so much? It's like she went out of her way to screw them over.

Posted by: Entire board is paid for ()
Date: October 12, 2019 11:16AM

Smith is just another bought-and-paid-for politician that looks out for herself as long as the Soros money keeps flowing in. She doesn't care who she screws over as long as her neighborhood is kept nice and clean and Soros' money fills her campaign coffers.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/08/liberal-network-racial-equity-policies/

Posted by: Never Ever ()
Date: October 12, 2019 11:42AM

Vote for the (D)

Posted by: the fat lady has sung ()
Date: October 12, 2019 12:00PM

Entire board is paid for Wrote:
> Smith is just another bought-and-paid-for
> politician that looks out for herself as long as
> the Soros money keeps flowing in. She doesn't
> care who she screws over as long as her
> neighborhood is kept nice and clean and Soros'
> money fills her campaign coffers.
>
> https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/08/liberal-network
> -racial-equity-policies/

It is puzzling that they never seem to fuck over their own schools (Smith) or the companies their spouses work for (Connelly) when they implement their wacky leftwing shit. Meh, I'm out of here in 3 years. Let Fairfax burn. The voters here deserve every bit of shit they're going to have to eat over the next 30 years.

Posted by: Wind-up toys ()
Date: October 12, 2019 12:26PM

Kathy Smith was for years a highly regarded School Board member and is continuing her outstanding service to the county as a member of the Board of Supervisors. You people are just jerks.

Posted by: Little help from your friend ()
Date: October 12, 2019 01:55PM

Wind-up toys Wrote:
> Kathy Smith was for years a highly regarded School
> Board member and is continuing her outstanding
> service to the county as a member of the Board of
> Supervisors. You people are just jerks.
I live
> in Poplar Tree Estates and have reaped the benefits
> of that leftist whore Kathy Smith's corruption.

FIFY

Posted by: Lol... ()
Date: October 12, 2019 02:20PM

Shame and scorn.

Posted by: v3uvx ()
Date: October 12, 2019 05:42PM

Them's cold hard indisputable facts. Kathy Smith is a rubber stamp for the social justice warriors that are attempting to eliminate any vestige of academic excellence from the Fairfax County Public Schools.

Posted by: KP3WC ()
Date: October 13, 2019 06:03AM

We need to get rid of Soros. He is evil in so many ways.

Posted by: Love Kathy! ()
Date: October 13, 2019 07:14AM

Supervisor Kathy Smith, who represents the Sully District on the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors, spoke to a crowd gathered at her new campaign office in Centreville, VA on September 6, 2019!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=jNW8uS9AytY

Posted by: Lets not like Kathy! ()
Date: October 13, 2019 08:27AM

Posted by: Serious Question ()
Date: October 13, 2019 09:43AM

Love Kathy! Wrote:
> Supervisor Kathy Smith, who represents the Sully
> District on the Fairfax County Board of
> Supervisors, spoke to a crowd gathered at her new
> campaign office in Centreville, VA on September 6,
> 2019!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=jN
> W8uS9AytY

Nice! A New Jersey transplant with Russian parents who tells us in a campaign speech that illegal immigrants are the backbone of our country. WTF?

She tells us that people move to Fairfax County for the schools after devastating 3 elementary schools for the only purpose of making her own neighborhood school better so that property values rise there at the expense of 3 thousand homes in the other neighborhoods.

Does this fat-assed do-nothing have anything positive to run on? Attacking Trump as the center-piece of her campaign seems stupid for a seat on a local election. Seriously, what has she done of the working men and women of this country other than propping up the property values of Poplar Tree Estates?

Posted by: Centreville Sam ()
Date: October 13, 2019 09:51AM

Serious Question Wrote:
> Love Kathy! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Supervisor Kathy Smith, who represents the
> Sully
> > District on the Fairfax County Board of
> > Supervisors, spoke to a crowd gathered at her
> new
> > campaign office in Centreville, VA on September
> 6,
> > 2019!
> >
> >
>
> > W8uS9AytY
>
>
> Nice! A New Jersey transplant with Russian
> parents who tells us in a campaign speech that
> illegal immigrants are the backbone of our
> country. WTF?
>
> She tells us that people move to Fairfax County
> for the schools after devastating 3 elementary
> schools for the only purpose of making her own
> neighborhood school better so that property values
> rise there at the expense of 3 thousand homes in
> the other neighborhoods.
>
> Does this fat-assed do-nothing have anything
> positive to run on? Attacking Trump as the
> center-piece of her campaign seems stupid for a
> seat on a local election. Seriously, what has she
> done of the working men and women of this country
> other than propping up the property values of
> Poplar Tree Estates?

Kathy is a great woman, a true public servant. Anybody who is against her is clearly a racist coward.

Posted by: Stupid Demonrats ()
Date: October 13, 2019 10:13AM

Centreville Sam Wrote:
> Serious Question Wrote:
> -----
> > Love Kathy! Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Supervisor Kathy Smith, who represents the
> > Sully
> > > District on the Fairfax County Board of
> > > Supervisors, spoke to a crowd gathered at her
> > new
> > > campaign office in Centreville, VA on
> September
> > 6,
> > > 2019!
> > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > W8uS9AytY
> >
> >
> > Nice! A New Jersey transplant with Russian
> > parents who tells us in a campaign speech that
> > illegal immigrants are the backbone of our
> > country. WTF?
> >
> > She tells us that people move to Fairfax County
> > for the schools after devastating 3 elementary
> > schools for the only purpose of making her own
> > neighborhood school better so that property
> values
> > rise there at the expense of 3 thousand homes
> in
> > the other neighborhoods.
> >
> > Does this fat-assed do-nothing have anything
> > positive to run on? Attacking Trump as the
> > center-piece of her campaign seems stupid for a
> > seat on a local election. Seriously, what has
> she
> > done of the working men and women of this
> country
> > other than propping up the property values of
> > Poplar Tree Estates?
>
>
> Kathy is a great woman, a true public servant.
> Anybody who is against her is clearly a racist
> coward.

Why racist? She's a fat middle-aged white woman, you dumb fuck.

Oh, that's right. Anyone that disagrees with the intolerant Left communists is labeled anything and everything to manufacture outrage.

Posted by: zero comments on youtube vid ()
Date: October 13, 2019 10:55AM

Love Kathy! Wrote:
> Supervisor Kathy Smith, who represents the Sully
> District on the Fairfax County Board of
> Supervisors, spoke to a crowd gathered at her new
> campaign office in Centreville, VA on September 6,
> 2019!
>
> W8uS9AytY

That's hilarious. Still still believes the Russian Collusion hoax. What a loon.

Attachments:
what an idiot 1.gif

Posted by: Virginia Run resident ()
Date: October 13, 2019 01:47PM

Almost everyone hates her in Virginia Run. If you live in Sully Station, you should hate her as well. And Pleasant Valley too. She screwed your property values and your schools.

Posted by: Once more for the dummies... ()
Date: October 13, 2019 02:01PM

Wind-up toys Wrote:
> Kathy Smith was for years a highly regarded School
> Board member and is continuing her outstanding
> service to the county as a member of the Board of
> Supervisors. You people are just jerks.

Yup.

Posted by: one more fix ()
Date: October 13, 2019 04:55PM

Once more for the dummies... Wrote:
> Wind-up toys Wrote:
> -----
> > Kathy Smith was for years a highly regarded
> School
> > Board member and is continuing her outstanding
> > service to the county as a member of the Board
> of
> > Supervisors. You people are just jerks.
I live
> in Poplar Tree Estates and have reaped the benefits
> of that leftist whore Kathy Smith's corruption.

FIFY

Posted by: NOKATHYSMITH ()
Date: October 13, 2019 08:14PM

Virginia Run resident Wrote:
> Almost everyone hates her in Virginia Run. If you
> live in Sully Station, you should hate her as
> well. And Pleasant Valley too. She screwed your
> property values and your schools.

Can confirm. I normally vote D but would never, ever vote for Kathy Smith. Forget about the other people in question for a second and remember: She used the Meadows community as a prop to implement full-day kindergarten and then screwed them by not following through on anything once she'd relocated that neighborhood to a different school. She screwed everyone except her immediate neighbors.

I'm sure her property values are great, though!

Posted by: Democrats Promise You Everthing ()
Date: October 13, 2019 08:24PM

Then they drop you like a used rubber

That's why your screwed when you vote (D)

Posted by: moving soon ()
Date: October 14, 2019 09:59AM

I haven't voted for a republican in my life. I voted for Kathy (and worked on her campaign) when she was our rep on the school board. Last election, I sat it out because I just couldn't bring myself to vote for an 'R'. But after watching Virginia Run Elementary fall from a top 100 school to a 1 star rated day care center over the course of 6 years, I'm now going to hold my nose and vote against Kathy. I still expect her to win as no one east of Rt. 28 knows any of this, so most of Chantilly will still vote for her. Sadly, I've come to believe that Kathy Smith is evil, not just misguided.

Posted by: Fairfax Villa thanks you ()
Date: October 14, 2019 10:06AM

haha, Virginia Run got stuck with our shitty ex-principle. Bumbrey had the staff in full riot-mode at Fairfax Villa and in her 3 year reign of terror, 30% of the staff left for other schools. She got shipped off to Virginia Run last year as FCPS always moves problem admins to other schools, usually to screw over that school. Seems FCPS has it in for Virginia Run.

Posted by: just watched ()
Date: October 14, 2019 01:19PM

Just watched the youtube video of her opening. She lied. The trailer park is not closer to Virginia Run than her neighborhood school.

I have gone through some boundary changes with her when she was on the School Board. I would never vote for her. She misled people during the South Lakes redistricting.

And, you only need to listen to the school board work sessions to know that they do intend to bus.

Posted by: easy to confirm ()
Date: October 14, 2019 02:29PM

just watched Wrote:
> Just watched the youtube video of her opening.
> She lied. The trailer park is not closer to
> Virginia Run than her neighborhood school.
>
> I have gone through some boundary changes with her
> when she was on the School Board. I would never
> vote for her. She misled people during the South
> Lakes redistricting.
>
> And, you only need to listen to the school board
> work sessions to know that they do intend to bus.

5 miles from The Meadows to Poplar Tree Elementary and 6.5 miles from The Meadows to Va. Run Elementary. Did she not realize there's this thing called google.com/maps?

And they have to travel down Rt. 50 to a small 2-lane road (Pleasant Valley) during rush hour now to get to Va. Run. Further away and a more dangerous trip for the kids in the bus. Why Kathy?

Posted by: DEMS = DUMBASSES ()
Date: October 14, 2019 06:23PM

She's Democrat, she can't help but LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: October 15, 2019 06:07AM

easy to confirm Wrote:
> just watched Wrote:
> -----
> > Just watched the youtube video of her opening.
> > She lied. The trailer park is not closer to
> > Virginia Run than her neighborhood school.
> >
> > I have gone through some boundary changes with
> her
> > when she was on the School Board. I would
> never
> > vote for her. She misled people during the
> South
> > Lakes redistricting.
> >
> > And, you only need to listen to the school
> board
> > work sessions to know that they do intend to
> bus.
>
> 5 miles from The Meadows to Poplar Tree Elementary
> and 6.5 miles from The Meadows to Va. Run
> Elementary. Did she not realize there's this
> thing called google.com/maps?
>
> And they have to travel down Rt. 50 to a small
> 2-lane road (Pleasant Valley) during rush hour now
> to get to Va. Run. Further away and a more
> dangerous trip for the kids in the bus. Why
> Kathy?

Exactly. She acted like this move would be more convenient for these families. Total BS. It's a late start school and some of the kids don't get off the bus until after 4:30. Kathy had no interest in advocating for a Level IV Center, or even a LLIV at Virginia Run, so the kids who live in the Meadows and attend Bull Run have a very long bus ride and it's hard for their families to participate in after school events. I remember when this whole saga was beginning and people got angry with Virginia Run families who had legitimate concerns. They asked how much of an impact it would really have. Look at what's happened to the school's ratings and you have your answer. The kids and their families who were relocated are mostly really nice, but many need a lot more academic support than Kathy (or a lot of other people) were willing to acknowledge. This is exactly why redistricting suggestions by the school board are now met with a lot of apprehension.

Posted by: Kathy is frumpy ()
Date: October 15, 2019 07:28AM

Almost all the kids who were relocated to Va Run are on the free lunch program. It's like 80% plus. And the PTA, which used to be extremely active (perhaps too much imo) has died. The parents of The Meadows kids don't speak english and none of them have the time or inclination to work/volunteer in the school.

It's a sad situation all around. Except for Poplar Tree that is. It worked out perfectly for them.

Posted by: KathySmithCumFace ()
Date: October 15, 2019 09:00AM

She was canvassing my hood on foot this wknd. I invited her in and before you know it, my cock was in her mouth. After I blew my load on her ugly face I told her to fuck off. Fuck libs.

Posted by: 09sdfjf ()
Date: October 16, 2019 12:50PM

gerrymanderer2 (OP) posts several lies on ffu daily - many\.10think he's a fx co gov worker who is getting paid to do it for false DNC democrat "advertising". he floods ffu with useless posts to bump down major news, posts fecal matter, mutilated bodies, child porn, foreign drug ads and sneaker ads, tells people to kill themselves and government should seize them and put them on psych pills in prison - decided by democrat gov of course, promotes kangaroo courthouse trials, gives anti-religious rants, gives satanic ritual rants, posts black males with large dicks on white young females, portends white low birth rate and fall of USA, food tampering/poisoning, and anything possible to DEMORALIZE white people on ffu. (perhaps a chinese prisoner or isis member - but definitely knowledgeable of fx co gov from the inside at times). the website operator has told him "not to post or return" which are still posted - not removed, by the sysop: not because of a political leaning but for continual illegal and gross spam along with messages that are only to demoralize if not kill others. he/she plays at financial terrorism as well: continuall reporting false financial data, and fake emergency please from (fake members of the community he makes up)

SHE'S WHITE, AND G2 HASN'T FOUND A WAY TO HAVE HER ARRESTED YET

SO HE DESPERATELY POSTS LIES ON FFU

Posted by: would you trust this family ()
Date: October 16, 2019 02:20PM

Attachments:
kathy smith.jpg

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: October 16, 2019 03:15PM

This isn't unique to Ms. Smith. Sandy Evans has the rep as being the School Board member for Lake Barcroft. Megan McLaughlin has the rep as being the School Board rep for Woodson.

Posted by: Is that a trannie on the left ()
Date: October 16, 2019 04:12PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> This isn't unique to Ms. Smith. Sandy Evans has
> the rep as being the School Board member for Lake
> Barcroft. Megan McLaughlin has the rep as being
> the School Board rep for Woodson.

Did either of them screw over multiple schools in their district just to help their own school? There is literally no other explanation for what she did to Va. Run, Cub Run and Bull Run other than she was helping Poplar Tree. She has caused so much damage to those schools that she even has the Va. Run MILFs up in arms

Date: October 16, 2019 04:57PM

Sandy Evans, yes, but she was acting in conjunction with others.

Date: October 16, 2019 06:47PM

Is that a trannie on the left Wrote:
> Bill.N. Wrote:
> -----
> > This isn't unique to Ms. Smith. Sandy Evans
> has
> > the rep as being the School Board member for
> Lake
> > Barcroft. Megan McLaughlin has the rep as
> being
> > the School Board rep for Woodson.
>
>
> Did either of them screw over multiple schools in
> their district just to help their own school?
> There is literally no other explanation for what
> she did to Va. Run, Cub Run and Bull Run other
> than she was helping Poplar Tree. She has caused
> so much damage to those schools that she even has
> the Va. Run MILFs up in arms

This is exactly right. SB reps should not be allowed to target specific neighborhoods for redistricting to solely benefit their own neighborhood schools, especially at the elementary level. The only exception should be if there's a severe issue with overcrowding. This was not the case here, and everyone knows it.

Posted by: itwastheplan ()
Date: October 16, 2019 06:50PM

worst of the worst Wrote:
> Kathy Smith lives in Poplar Tree Estates. In
> 2011, as the representative of the Sully District
> of the FC School Board, she pushed through a
> redistricting plan with no public debate. She
> offered two versions of the proposal, but on the
> night of the vote, she offered a third proposal
> that no one had seen. That's the one she wanted
> passed and that's the one the rest of the commies
> on the board rubber stamped. Smith's proposal
> moved lower income neighborhoods from Poplar Tree
> Elementary (who neighborhood school) to 3 other
> schools. So, 4 elementary schools were affected.
> Let's look at the results shall we:
>
> In 2010:
>
> - Poplar Tree Elementary was ranked as the 429th
> best school in Virginia and had a 3 star rating.
>
> - Virginia Run Elementary was ranked 84th and had
> a 5 star rating.
>
> - Cub Run Elementary was ranked 425th and had a 3
> rating.
>
> - Bull Run Elementary was ranked 488th and had a 2
> rating.
>
>
> In 2018:
>
> - Poplar Tree Elementary is ranked as the 18th
> best school in Virginia and had a 5 star rating.
>
> - Virginia Run Elementary is ranked 832nd and had
> a 1 star rating.
>
> - Cub Run Elementary was ranked 430th and had a 2
> rating.
>
> - Bull Run Elementary is ranked 663rd and had a 1
> rating.
>
>
> Every school that was affected by this
> redistricting has lost ground except one. Kathy
> Smith's own school. It is now considered one of
> the top 20 schools in the state and has 85% white
> and asian students.
>
> Virginia Run has fallen to a 1 star rating and
> gone from 88% white and asian to 39% white and
> asian, all due to the redistricing. It now has
> more students on the free lunch program than any
> of the other schools affected.
>
> Both Cub Run and Bull Run were also affected by
> changes in the demographic and socioeconomic
> makeup of their student populations, but to a
> lesser extent than Virginia Run, which has seen
> property values lag behind the rest of the
> neighborhoods in Centreville & Chantilly.
>
> If you live in Poplar Tree Estates, I can see why
> you would support Smith. But if you live in
> Virginia Run, Sully Park, or anyplace other than
> Poplar Tree, you're an idiot to vote for her. She
> has killed your community school to benefit
> herself and her neighborhood.

"Pocket of Excellence" eliminated. That is the stated plan of FCPS.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/garza-to-announce-shake-up-in-fairfax-schools-administration/2014/05/16/6f7e6e8c-dcc3-11e3-8009-71de85b9c527_story.html

promote a more equal distribution of resources to eliminate “pockets of excellence,” said one schools official who had been briefed on the plan.

Success!

Date: October 17, 2019 12:40PM

"Pockets of excellence" except in a system where general student population is already enjoying a more than adequate education is self defeating. The idea behind it is good. However when the basic system is inadequate people in the know will try to infiltrate, which then sets up a viscious cycle of lowering the quality both in the "pocket of excellence" and in the surrounding sea of everyone else.

Posted by: vote them all out ()
Date: October 17, 2019 01:07PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> Sandy Evans, yes, but she was acting in
> conjunction with others.

So was Kathy Smith. Lots of VRun parents showed up at the board hearing where Smith fucked over Virginia Run. The parents had a favored option of the two that had been offered. Instead, Smith went with a 3rd option that no one (outside the board) had seen and they all nodded in concurrence and BOOM, it was passed. Too bad Virginia Run. Too bad Sully Station. Too bad Pleasant Valley. Too bad Gate Post Estates. All your schools got fucked so Kathy Smith could cleanse her neighborhood school of 'undesirables'. But she had help from the rest of the goons on the board.

Posted by: Kathy smith very sexy ()
Date: October 17, 2019 01:44PM

If you google “Kathy smith prolapsed rectum” an image of Gerry appears!
#mantua

Posted by: decent and loving fairfaxian ()
Date: October 18, 2019 03:51PM

Who is running against her. I'll vote for a bucket of diarrhea before I'd vote for Kathy Smith. And the bucket smells better too.

Posted by: WHXTM ()
Date: October 21, 2019 03:20AM

Another Demon-crat

Posted by: she's got my vote ()
Date: October 25, 2019 02:02PM

decent and loving fairfaxian Wrote:
> Who is running against her. I'll vote for a
> bucket of diarrhea before I'd vote for Kathy
> Smith. And the bucket smells better too.

Smith's opponent is Srihekha Palle. She is director of Rehabilitation Services at INOVA and owns a small business providing in-home services (transportation assistance, meals, house keeping, etc) to elderly shut-ins in the county.

She is a first generation immigrant from India. Her campaign slogan is:

"A better Fairfax needs better higher standards, not higher taxes."

www.palleforsully.com

Posted by: tmtld ()
Date: November 04, 2019 10:53AM

Just a reminder, do NOT vote for Kathy Smith if your kids go to Cub Run, Virginia Run, Bull Run or if you live in a neighborhood that go to those schools. She has driven down your property values by at least 10% for the sole purpose of driving up the property values of her own neighborhood. This is provable and a fact, regardless of any "diversity" bullshit she tries to wrap it in.

Posted by: er3fgberw3e2 ()
Date: November 04, 2019 11:15AM

gerrymanderer2 (OP) posts several lies on ffu daily - many\.10think he's a fx co gov worker who is getting paid to do it for false DNC democrat "advertising". he floods ffu with useless posts to bump down major news, posts fecal matter, mutilated bodies, child porn, foreign drug ads and sneaker ads, tells people to kill themselves and government should seize them and put them on psych pills in prison - decided by democrat gov of course, promotes kangaroo courthouse trials, gives anti-religious rants, gives satanic ritual rants, posts black males with large dicks on white young females, portends white low birth rate and fall of USA, food tampering/poisoning, and anything possible to DEMORALIZE white people on ffu. (perhaps a chinese prisoner or isis member - but definitely knowledgeable of fx co gov from the inside at times). the website operator has told him "not to post or return" which are still posted - not removed, by the sysop: not because of a political leaning but for continual illegal and gross spam along with messages that are only to demoralize if not kill others. he/she plays at financial terrorism as well: continuall reporting false financial data, and fake emergency please from (fake members of the community he makes up)

AS SAID ABOVE - G2 DOES THIS SMEAR CAMPAIGN ON ANY WHITE EMPLOYEE SEEKING AN ILLEGAL OR BLACK REPLACEMENT

G2 CONTINUALLY BUMPS ANY ARTICLE CHARGING WHITE COUNTY WORKERS WITH CRIMES - SAYS NOTHING ABOUT ILLEGAL ALIENS AS TEACHERS AND FX CO GOV HIRING PEOPLE WITH REAL CRIMINAL RECORDS (esp. that illegal aliens have their record HIDDEN becasue they are illegal their real name and criminal history isn't had)

SHARON BULOVA HAPPILY PARTICIPATES IN THE REMOVAL OF WHITES FROM FAIRFAX

DROP DEAD G2

Posted by: Where ()
Date: January 28, 2022 11:47AM

Where is the new vice principal of Virginia Run?

Posted by: Smell my poosay ()
Date: January 29, 2022 05:34AM

Kathy and those other Fairfucks Cunty Pubic Shitheads can go suck a smelly donkey Dick. Fuck you bitches. Smell my shit covered asshole. Ugly saggy titty stay at home worthless stupid fat assed mother fuckers.

Posted by: VeloTime ()
Date: June 01, 2022 09:21PM

I've been waiting 4 months for Kathy Smith to respond to my request for help with an elder abuse case with my mother. She NEVER responded to me. EVER! I had to move my mother out of Fairfax County due to the corrupt Fairfax County Adult Protective Services divison but Kathy's office couldn't give two shits about my mother who lives in her district. NEVER vote for this POS!

Posted by: Early Morning Lawyer ()
Date: June 01, 2022 10:44PM

VeloTime Wrote:
> I've been waiting 4 months for Kathy Smith to
> respond to my request for help with an elder abuse
> case with my mother. She NEVER responded to me.
> EVER! I had to move my mother out of Fairfax
> County due to the corrupt Fairfax County Adult
> Protective Services divison but Kathy's office
> couldn't give two shits about my mother who lives
> in her district. NEVER vote for this POS!

The proper party to investigate cases of elder abuse is Adult Protective Services. They have the knowledge, resources and power to conduct an investigation, and to refer appropriate cases to the Commonwealth Attorney for criminal prosecution. The only role a county supervisor's office should have in a case of alleged elder abuse is to refer the complainant to the appropriate agency.

Posted by: Fuooyrsourzour ()
Date: June 03, 2022 09:51PM

School Board members generally are bored housewives with wealthy husbands. They get paid shit to serve on the School Board and attend hours of boring work sessions and meetings that no one with a real job could cover, but in return they get to meddle in FCPS boundary and budget decisions to favor their own neighborhoods and screw over everyone else.

Everyone hates them but if they are Democrats they have a good chance of eventually getting elected to the Board of Supervisors like Smith or to some other office like Kaye Kory. It doesn’t mean people don’t despise them but just that the county has a lot of brain-dead Democrats who’ll vote for Democrats without remembering that they’re voting for people they were criticizing a few months earlier.

Smith may have set the gold standard when it came to self-dealing when she was on the School Board but there are a bunch of current members like Frisch, Tholen, and Corbett Sanders who are just as bad and screw some of their constituents or the taxpayers generally just to protect their own friends or neighborhoods. I mean, look at a dude like Karl Frisch - zero qualifications to be on a School Board and no real connection to FCPS, but you have to start somewhere if you want to do favors for your friends and line up contributors to your next gig.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.