HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
UBREAKIFIX a bunch of liars - if the CEO lies - take a guess how bat retail does
Posted by: lies on national website ()
Date: October 08, 2019 09:45PM

so i'm seeing what price it would be replacing an iPhone battery locally instead of doing it myself. i heard a rumor of $29 (which i doubt) so wanted to see if i could really get that price locally (i'm still unsure, i'm guessing no, i realize the batt. are cheap but realize retail stores charge ? $75 - $150 / hr for techs.)

the "national chain" says apple is only a designer doesn't make computers (obviously they never met Lisa or so many other models !!!!) and all iphone parts are made in china

???? no. many are many are NOT. ie, glass: usa, compass: italy, and so on.

AND THEY ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO WORK ON APPLE. TAKE A GUESS WHY.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UBREAKIFIX a bunch of liars - if the CEO lies - take a guess how bat retail does
Posted by: not sven ()
Date: October 08, 2019 09:48PM

i'm cheap and change my own oil still

but if you wanna change my iphone battery for $30 and i don't have to wait for it in the mail put on glasses and worry about a thin ribbon breaking, and it's being your bad if it does?

BE MY GUEST - REPLACE IT FOR ME !!

Re: UBREAKIFIX a bunch of liars - if the CEO lies - take a guess how bat retail does
Posted by: Mosaic citizen ()
Date: October 08, 2019 09:59PM

Falls Church is home to the more highly skilled whores and the less intoxicated day laborers who made it out of Vienna, home to such distinguished felons as Mattress Mike, Vinnie Vienna, King of Maple Ave, Church Street Denizen, Tapawingo Bingo, Adahi I'm So High, Glyndon Gulper, Vienna In & Out, Amphora Whora, Plaka-shaka-laka etc., etal.

UBREAKIFIX is a Vienna expat gone apeshit in Falls Church occupying a part of a building that stood when that son of a bitch Robert E. Leroy walked in these parts farting rebel flames.

The structure is so fucking old that the requisite "insurance fire" is certain to be a result of spontaneous combustion.

Did I say to hang all rebel cocksuckers? No? Oh, shit! I meant to.

Posted by: Robert E. Leroy? ()
Date: October 09, 2019 07:07AM

WTF?

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: October 09, 2019 07:14AM

Mosaic citizen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Falls Church is home to the more highly skilled
> whores and the less intoxicated day laborers who
> made it out of Vienna, home to such distinguished
> felons as Mattress Mike, Vinnie Vienna, King of
> Maple Ave, Church Street Denizen, Tapawingo Bingo,
> Adahi I'm So High, Glyndon Gulper, Vienna In &
> Out, Amphora Whora, Plaka-shaka-laka etc., etal.
>
> UBREAKIFIX is a Vienna expat gone apeshit in Falls
> Church occupying a part of a building that stood
> when that son of a bitch Robert E. Leroy walked in
> these parts farting rebel flames.
>
> The structure is so fucking old that the requisite
> "insurance fire" is certain to be a result of
> spontaneous combustion.
>
> Did I say to hang all rebel cocksuckers? No? Oh,
> shit! I meant to.

This from a person who doesn't even know where they live...

Merrifield...never Mosaic. You wouldn't stand for Bobby Lee's rebellion, so I should think you would not wish to support some southern trash descendant of slavers coming in here and hanging a shingle on Merrifield, changing the name and thinking that's ok. Thanks for the improvements and fuck Mosaic. Only slaving faggots would live in a place called Mosaic.

Posted by: Mosaic citizen ()
Date: October 09, 2019 07:34AM

Gonna hang you treasonous bastards by your toes in Strawberry Park and then skull fuck you.

Are you ready Leroy lover?

Posted by: long dong confederacy ()
Date: October 09, 2019 07:42PM

The south will never die!!

Yankees can burn in hell.

Posted by: Rebel Rick ()
Date: October 09, 2019 08:29PM

Gallows rd is where we used to hang Yankee scum.

Posted by: Fuck Southern Rock ()
Date: October 09, 2019 09:34PM

You whining southern boys forgot what we did to your great grandfathers. You never saw, heard or read about the scars because none of you dogs were literate back then. But the reading and writing North took plenty of notes.

Like the song says:

If you act up you gonna get jacked up.

Mark my words well.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.