HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I want to decorate my appartament.
Posted by: Jamal2525 ()
Date: October 08, 2019 08:13AM

Recently I have finished to repair my apartment and I am looking for some paintings and arts to decore it, please advice me !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I want to decorate my appartament.
Posted by: decorationator bestest ()
Date: October 08, 2019 08:37AM

Best thing to decoration in appartaments is decor lovely when seen in view the appparetment area in generally. i hopes that helps to you

Posted by: spam incoming ()
Date: October 08, 2019 09:04AM

Hurry up and post your link so I can send you lots of negative SEO and DDOS your site

Posted by: Bob Malm, perjuring priest ()
Date: October 08, 2019 09:12AM

Attachments:
874DB5C7-4175-4EDD-B39A-547B0BD44A86.jpeg

Posted by: Old Masters ()
Date: October 08, 2019 09:24AM

Any of the fine auction houses located in New York will have a ample selection of paintings, furniture, and artwork to complement your abode.

Posted by: Samuel90 ()
Date: October 08, 2019 12:34PM

Dude, hands down the best way to get paintings or murals or what ever kind of wall decoration is printing services. You can get whatever kind of picture printed on a quality canvas with different styles and you can choose the dimensions, so if you have a weird small wall in your house you can get a painting for that sucker too. I remember that I had a column in one of my hallways and I got a sick three piece, placed them on the visible sides of that column, and now it looks 3D, like the painting is bending along the wall. Very cool, check it out man, I hope you find some sick paintings that you’d love to have around, here’s the link https://www.print-services.com/art-prints/canvas-prints-type

Posted by: Creating jobs ()
Date: October 08, 2019 02:42PM

The best artwork for an apartment is to hire an artists to paint murals directly on your apartment walls and ceiling. It looks awesome and you do not have to worry about nails or hanger thingy's. You can literally transform your apartment to anything you want: a 14th century castle, an 1800's western bar, a firehouse, a jail cell, an underwater paradise. The options are endless.

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: October 08, 2019 09:09PM

Make sure you get a dictionary for your new "appartament". Evidently, you're going to need it...

Posted by: DanOstin ()
Date: July 21, 2020 02:26AM

To tell the truth decoration of the apartment is my weakness. I'm a designer of interior and the most tedious process for me is to make measurements, drawings, and all documents on conclusions and communications. But when the process of arranging furniture, selection of color solutions for the interior and decoration is approaching, my wings are growing. For the last time, I made some collages for the wall in a house and we ordered prints from https://wordartprints.com/product-category/schnauzer-gifts. The prices are really good, there is a great variety of images and dimensions. So the compositions turned out really cool.

Posted by: Connker ()
Date: October 22, 2020 02:40AM

Put some modern art. The best.

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: October 22, 2020 03:54AM

Niggers are best hanged
Attachments:
ADC2D630-8E91-45D3-9AE5-526FC8DEDE89.webp

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: October 22, 2020 03:55AM

I love that happy couple on the bottom left. Niggers can be so uplifting.

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: October 22, 2020 08:07AM

Last year me and my husband had the same problem (we were repairing our apartment too) and one day I found a guide website home-planetarium.com for home planetariums. We bought one and I can say that this is a cool tool for your house or apartment, it really brings an interesting vibe in our room. I am very happy that I bought this home planetarium. I hope you will, this message useful and will try out a home planetarium, I can guarantee you it's a fantastic thing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2020 09:42AM by GlicerinEBAG.

Posted by: UltraRight ()
Date: October 22, 2020 10:17AM

GlicerinEBAG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Last year me and my husband had the same problem (we were repairing our apartment too) and one day I found a guide website home-planetarium.com for home planetariums. We bought one and I can say that this is a cool tool for your house or apartment, it really brings an interesting vibe in our room. I am very happy that I bought this home planetarium. I hope you will, this message useful and will try out a home planetarium, I can guarantee you it's a fantastic thing.

Don't know about you, but I definitely want to make my room look nicer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2020 10:18AM by UltraRight.

Posted by: Kira ()
Date: July 28, 2022 02:00AM

Doing renovation is a great idea for all of us. Anyway, because I know that without special materials and skills you simply can't do it. So one day I made a decision to use this source guide for budget-friendly plumbing service where I knew more about pipe replacement. I assume it will be also relevant to you.

Posted by: RockMiller ()
Date: March 30, 2023 11:51AM

When it comes to plumbing problems, it's always best to seek professional help. If you are looking for one or you should look for the removal of roots in the sewer line service in Seattle. They provided excellent service and quickly solved my problem. Therefore, I think that you can also try their services if you need it!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.