HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democrats stealing land and tax money in FAIRFAX, not even seizure of land payment payed
Posted by: fairfax democrat steal like hel ()
Date: September 19, 2019 03:17PM

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/soil-water-conservation/stream-restoration

Near me there were huge booms for days, then weeks, then months. I was like "WTF" is going in down the road?

I see first a company name write it down. IT'S A MARYLAND BASED COMPANY who's profile at first appears to be fairfax based (to hide fraud of course).

I then find out the LAND is not fairfax's: it's owned by a neigbhorhood (meaning they could build a neighborhood pool their if they pooled their money: it is their land).

I find out fx co gov has ERASED ORIGINAL SURVEYS and replace them with one that makes it appear a stream had been present. It had not i played there as a kid (deep woods): never wet except after heavy rain, in between two hills, no wild life to speak of usually dry: for decades.

A new neighborhood was build that was shedding water down it into a piece of land that was ALREADY HAVING FLOODING ISSUES. (new developers are responsible for PAYING THESE COSTS, instead, the taxpayer did)

HOWEVER THAT LAND WAS ALREADY having flooding problems: a man made lake was installed right up to it's back by a developer. The "rich" neighborhood it belonged to IS SUPPOSED TO keep the grates and traps clean so the water level stays at the (non-flooding) level. THEY DID NOT: rich assholes didn't want to pay for that, and intently flooded their neighbors home (older home not in their neighborhood they don't care).

Why do i know that? I used to play with the developer's kids: (the Birches), who told me their dad wasn't happy the rich people weren't doing their thing he had told them strictly they MUST do it.

----------------------

FAST FORWARD TO TODAY, THE STREAM WAS NEVER A STREAM THAT'S A LIE USED TO SEIZE LAND FROM PEOPLE.

A MARYLAND CONTRACTOR WAS USED FOR ABOUT 1/2 TO 3/4 OF A YEAR (several construction workers, allot of ASIAN earth movers not made in usa those bastards)

WHY RAMPS BACK TO: THAT MAN MADE LAKE

THE HOME IN QUESTION STILL GETS FLOODED AND THE LAKE IS STILL OVER IT'S FILL LEVEL, because they still aren't maintaining the gates/traps that carry the spill over further into difficult run.

(also, contractors in the area i believe have property ON PARK LAND of difficult run park, which is federally mandated as parkland and also park land because it's: a water way so it's nationally not up for ownership within a right of way)

MEANWHILE, the rich get a "artificially created slow moving stream" they can walk along at the end of their street.

MORE FRAUD: the neighborhood they stole the land from? They have no, given no, access to the "new park area"

fraud, upon more fraud, upon more fraud - all to do with rich democrats stealing

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats stealing land and tax money in FAIRFAX, not even seizure of land payment payed
Posted by: 98sdfkj ()
Date: September 19, 2019 03:17PM

little red riding hood

Re: Democrats stealing land and tax money in FAIRFAX, not even seizure of land payment payed
Posted by: in changing ()
Date: September 19, 2019 03:22PM

"Fairfax County is fortunate to have hundreds of miles of stream, many of which are protected on park or county land. However, development in the streams' watersheds has caused damage. The Soil and Water Conservation District helped pioneer natural channel design stream restoration locally, which is now used across the county to prevent pollution loads downstream. These techniques may be used on a smaller scale by residential homeowners and communities to restore and stabilize streams.

Land development through urbanization plays a significant role in changing ..."

Posted by: wells fargo outlook ()
Date: September 19, 2019 03:23PM

fx co gov and marylands credit card debt to increased real estate tax in your area !!

Posted by: 9dflkjkk ()
Date: September 20, 2019 02:45PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.