HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Customer burns McDonald’s employee with hot coffee after it was too watery: police
Posted by: California is bad for America ()
Date: September 14, 2019 04:16PM

220px-McDonaldbros.jpg

(used real whole farm fresh ingredients that were not "dietary disasters")

Deep in Democrat territory (a California holding company owns, Ohio headquarters)

Enrique Hernandez Jr, hispanic CEO, lawyer, Wells Fargo (NYC,CA) "eviction incorporated" exec too.

Ruined McDonalds reputation, their food, and is making employees and customers so pissed they attack the restaurant continually. Graduate from L.A., of course. He's attempted to become Governor of California before McDonald's CEO.

Why is it McDonalds always gets a hispanic manager then fires everyone but spics and blacks and has 2x the number of workers needed on shift but can't make coffee and is "out of ice cream" habitually?

I remember when businesses began using "set quantity packets" for coffee making to prevent employees from making "good coffee" - threatening local managers never to use more than 1 pouch - replacing it with: colored water. Customers hated it, they still do. (Starbucks would be out of business in 2 sec flat if this had not happened across the USA?)

McDonalds: MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN

360_mcdonalds_coffee_0505.jpg

new container

HTB1rzloLXXXXXcoXXXX760XFXXXb.png

new supplier

ANGRY CUSTOMERS

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 4.08.26 PM.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Customer burns McDonald’s employee with hot coffee after it was too watery: police
Posted by: american coffee sucks ()
Date: September 14, 2019 04:22PM

81eu0ybIlDL._SL1500_.jpg

these pouches make 1/2 of a good cup of coffee at best - and they are usually stale - they are used by "restaurants" to make a whole pot of "coffee"

1980 coffee price: $0.15 about any restaurant, 711, etc

2019 coffee price: $1.50, and it's water

(in 1980 you wouldn't get a good cup of coffee either unless you shopped around - places like 711 would burn it all day it was only good in the morning, and morning people were the only people who deserved coffee, back then)

Re: Customer burns McDonald’s employee with hot coffee after it was too watery: police
Posted by: yhyrgrfer ()
Date: September 14, 2019 04:25PM

charles-prince-Nashville-Police-Departme

Paid $1,50 ordered COFFEE: got colored water that would make him sick but with no caffeine in it. Threw it at clerk. (note since niggers sued McDonalds for scalding hot coffee, we can assume the coffee is no longer scalding hot - legally that is)

Posted by: r4thrre ()
Date: September 14, 2019 04:27PM

Since when did people get arrested for spilling a drink on another person?

I DON'T REMEMBER THAT in USA history. It is a "pussification of America Clinton" thing ... it's not criminal law

IT'S PURELY "POLICY" that this man could even be arrested for spilling a drink

PURELY POLITICAL and actually against the law to arrest him (to use FUCKING EXPENSIVE public resources over spilled milk)

Posted by: rtghre ()
Date: September 14, 2019 04:29PM

there is a generation of people who got black yukky water from mcdonalds over 30 years who will never buy coffee (or perhaps anything) from that company again

i think starbucks is "safe" for now

Posted by: tytrrf ()
Date: September 14, 2019 04:30PM

in business you have to "make a name for yourself" for delivering to customers what they buy

if your name is "fucking spic stole my coffee" for 30 years: you could put gold in a coffee container and not get customers coming back

Posted by: did you hear did you hear ()
Date: September 14, 2019 04:35PM

Franchise-Convenience-Store-NBS-750x375.

when will some of the Mexico money owned restaurant franchises start buying out empty McDonald's restaurants i wonder?

Posted by: rtgtgrefre ()
Date: September 14, 2019 04:36PM

Subway.jpg

Posted by: 9dfuikj ()
Date: September 14, 2019 05:29PM

My ruling?

McDonalds can wear that cup of coffee and it was FALSE IMPRISONMENT.

i've had the coffee it's bad enough it should be thrown out

Posted by: rfggefre ()
Date: September 14, 2019 05:31PM

you make a bad cup of coffee no caffeine that someone should throw at you

you sell it to a poor man for $1.50

you claim you were surprised?

NO. ONLY IN OBAMA LAND does that legal charge stick

legallly: you serve coffee that should be thrown and it gets thrown at you: your wearing it

that is infact the law (I'M NOT KIDDING, for instance: the law isn't even allowed to handle cases that have less than $500 damages)

Posted by: 9dfkdj ()
Date: September 14, 2019 10:49PM

it's been known since the first few years the capuchino monks drank the first cup of coffee

IF THE WATER IS TOO HOT, you loose ALL the caffeine

McDonalds was challenged on this in the 90's when it became clear their coffee was too hot to drink for an hour but had no flavor and no caffeine when (1/2 hr after the customer had left and could not comoplain)

MC'DONALDS said in public response to "protect their image" that contruction workers were damanding their coffee delivered to remote sites still be hot enough to burn a tungue when it arrived

THINK IS - IT WAS JUST CORPORATE LIES. we all know people ordering coffee aren't ordering extremely hot water - and that water is cheaper than coffee but really hot water scalds the tongue so you can't taste the coffee IS FAKE

Posted by: rgtbrgr ()
Date: September 14, 2019 10:54PM

I'm disgusted with Harvard Law and putting a poor man in prison for spilling a drink on someone WHO DESERVED TO HAVE THE DRINK AND CUP THROWN at them.

It screams facism, putting a gun to the head of anyone that isn't a gov worker, and public endangerment.

I REALLY DO WANT TO SEE SOME JUDGES HANG

this police crap - gun to everyone's head if they aren't democrats - has gone way way too far

Posted by: gtrgrd ()
Date: September 14, 2019 10:56PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqTCYUAuX9rhGeBy1ntmR

unlike throwing a shoe, a "spilled drink" does not draw blood

LOOKS GOOD ON YOU: WEAR IT, YOU DESERVED IT

Posted by: 09sdfkj ()
Date: September 14, 2019 10:57PM

82293970.jpg

OMG - they're all going to prison !

(caught some assholes at RNC who didn't know about the drink spilling law)

Posted by: Wun Hung Low ()
Date: September 14, 2019 11:01PM

So solly!

HO HO! CHOP CHOP!! WIKKEE WIKKEE!!!

Prease oddah by numbah!

Posted by: hygf ()
Date: September 14, 2019 11:02PM

charles-prince-Nashville-Police-Departme

i like this guy. he's old looks familiar shows allot of class.

DID HE START A FIGHT? no

does he have tatoos ? no

did he threaten to kill the clerk? no

what does he do? what high class people do. spilled a drink on (someone a little out of his hand reach other side of counter)

a witness told police that Prince purposefully knocked over the large cup of coffee and spilled it over the counter

i wanna kill the magistate. spilled on the counter ??? imprisoned?

FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER, TENNESEE MAGISTRATE

Posted by: thyrtnfgf ()
Date: September 14, 2019 11:04PM

looks like to me that guy has tons of class that SO MANY OTHER BLACKS in the same situation did not have

Posted by: 4rgt4grer ()
Date: September 14, 2019 11:08PM

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/customer-burns-mcdonalds-employee-hot-coffee

Mc'Donalds is responsible for coffee temperature and employees claiming some got on their arm.

It can NOT be stated for sure the man intended any harm as THE WITNESS told the officer: it was spilled on and across the counter not thrown onto the employee.

I want to harm the magistrate.

I am sick of hearing about police used as town bully.

Posted by: 5thyntre ()
Date: September 14, 2019 11:18PM

what else is true?

Mc'Donald's hot apple pies in the 70's were so hot you could loose your tongue if you didn't wait for them to cool.

Customer's complained CEO turned up the heat instead of turning down the heat.

FINALLY, A TODDLER WAS PERMANENTLY MAIMED by one, and McDonalds was COURT ORDERED to serve cold apple pies only.

AND THE SAME IS TRUE FOR COFFEE

this case has already been visited and McDonalds was already found at fault

we next see: mc'donalds had a profit motive for scalding hot coffee with any caffeiene destoryed: there's practically no damn coffee in the coffee it's scalding hot to prevent people from returning it before they leave the store.

Posted by: 9dfkjd ()
Date: September 14, 2019 11:25PM

i burned the hell out of my tongue on a hot apple pie

i asked the clerk why she gave me a super saturated sugar pie 500 degrees fahrenheit was she trying to kill me

she said "Sir, it has to be baked, you know".

(you see in the 1970's they actually baked them in the store - Millenials wouldn't even guess that, since everything is frozen and pre-cooked, it would not occur to them)

STILL - would french chef serve a 7000 degree hand held pie to a toddler? I say he'd leave the plate sit a little until it was safe until the waitress brought it out.

THAT'S MY OPINION

again: this is an issue covered before.

i make coffee daily, spilled it enough to know: spilled fresh coffee does NOT cause 3rd degree burns or need for $$$$ medical care

(the medical care was probably done simply to increase the pain of the accused, and his debt)

I'M NEVER BACKING OFF THAT CLAIM. I KNOW MR. COFFEE WELL ENOUGH.

Posted by: 98sdkfj ()
Date: September 14, 2019 11:36PM

a public acceptance of the danger of serving "piping hot fluid" (which btw the public COMPLAINED of they didn't "agree to it")

MUST come with a public acceptance that it might be spilled in anger (without intent to do real injury)

MISTAKES HAPPEN and you cannot legally allow one without the other

it is "accepted as the public will take the risk", or it is "not allowed"

it is not a case of "it's legal until someone is injured, then someone is blamed with a crime so to avoid any public duty"

Posted by: 98sdkfj ()
Date: September 14, 2019 11:38PM

to that you *could* say, who spilled it is responsible for any and every damage

however ... that is not completely so

for example: a walmart customer spilling soda on a carpet does not become responsible for the fee of a contractor replacing the carpet

it just doesn't work that way - that those who make mistakes always pay a full duty

why is because (the last generation) were NOT TOTAL SACKS OF SHIT, is why

Posted by: Joncoynie ()
Date: December 01, 2021 01:04PM

Without coffee, I wouldn't be as efficient at work or in everyday life in general. My tradition is coffee every morning. It is my energy boost that allows me to be more productive. If I hadn't found https://www.coffee-statistics.com/, I wouldn't be able to appreciate the benefits of this drink fully. I'm sure there are a lot of coffee lovers here, so I recommend you take this chance to learn more about it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.