HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
is it illegal to sell vape to 'underage girls"
Posted by: help e.... ()
Date: September 14, 2019 11:12AM

Yesterday a couple girls asked me if I could buy them some bubble gum favor vapes at the vaping store. I did they give me the money but is it illegal to buy vapes to a minor?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: is it illegal to sell vape to 'underage girls"
Posted by: Perry Mason ()
Date: September 14, 2019 11:17AM

Only if they smoke your pipe after they smoke theirs.

Posted by: John_Arthur ()
Date: October 07, 2020 05:18AM

Of course, it is not legal to sell to minors vape devices or buy for them. If you do that you take the whole responsibility for that. Electronic cigarettes are the same as cigarettes in terms of the law. Even though vape devices are less harmful as it consists of glycerine and propylene glycol and flavor. I am vaper for a long time and my electronic device is wismec rx 300 and the top atomizer is a shisha one called manta. I bought this kit from as well as acrylic water pipe and I got it delivered in two days with instructions on how to use it. Also, there are a lot of videos on youtube about how to use vape devices.

Posted by: 5y6ufht ()
Date: October 08, 2020 12:26AM

Predatory sale upon the ELDERLY, weak of mind, and CHILDREN are infact illegal.

Many have successfully been prosecuted in the past.

Bill Clinton signed a bill which more or less said "senile old people keep control of their fortune not able minded relatives, and it's open season to get them to sign things or bully them on the phone"

LAWSUITS ARE STILL BEING PLACED ON THAT "BILL CLINTON OPEN SEASON ON THE ELDERLY BILL"

Posted by: tghbgrh ()
Date: October 08, 2020 12:27AM

help e.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yesterday a couple girls asked me if I could buy
> them some bubble gum favor vapes at the vaping
> store. I did they give me the money but is it
> illegal to buy vapes to a minor?

G2 DROP DEAD

GET OFF THIS WEBSITE THIS ISN'T A PEDOPHILE PLACE. DEPORT YORUSELF OR DROP DEAD OR BOTH

Posted by: RebeccaOgden ()
Date: October 15, 2020 11:15AM

Hmm, I don't think so. But you know it could be taken as a social experiment and if it had been so, then you would have had problems, I believe. However, everything is fine with you and with vaping at a young age. Moreover, I could say that vaping is good when you are given a good effect. As for me, it does, as I have lots of stress to g through the day, and vaping oil that I bought from https://www.healthcanal.com/is-cbd-legal-state/nebraska helps me immensely.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.