HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Video conferencing application
Posted by: Hoovyendy ()
Date: September 14, 2019 08:55AM

Hey, do you cool application from video conferencing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Video conferencing application
Posted by: H00VYENDY ()
Date: September 14, 2019 09:17AM

Make for vehicle rally sinkhole flopper.

Posted by: refrewe ()
Date: September 15, 2019 03:15AM

zdecwitxxjbqqqstcajs.jpg

Apple buys or secures the best apps for you. You really don't have to spend hours looking for "cool apps". They main ones you want are all already installed and 100% working nearly flawlessly.

You can go on App store find apps - but most you don't need because the best cutting edge features that replace 100 smaller apps - are all there already.

go to App store for games? apps with specific data like medical data? pro software often doesn't bother with app store - software is too big too well known.

go ahead grunge around for hours to find rehack of a gpl'ed video chat on android right?

then find out your friend refuses to install that one and you feel rejected and consider if your too cool to install the app when they don't install the one you use

i'm glad i don't have to !!

Posted by: no offense intended ()
Date: September 15, 2019 07:30AM

You're a fag troll

Posted by: Samuel90 ()
Date: September 15, 2019 01:35PM

Hi dude, i also was searching for a good app for conference. I have a huge family. And the skype become awful. I also neead an conference app for my work, Because some of my employers work outsourse and I have to speak with 10 of them in one moment. So I really know what I`m speaking about. I use this app http://www.zoomappdownload.com. I chose it cause it works at all devices. Doesn`t matter IOS, Android or Windows. They have good application for all platforms. really recammand it. Best regards )

Posted by: download zoom ()
Date: August 22, 2020 05:41AM

Hi dude, I'm also looking for a good app for conferences. I have friends, family and business colleagues, now I use zoom as an application to do video conferencing with friends, family or with my colleagues. With Zoom we can communicate with 100 people directly for 40 minutes.

Zoom can also be used in almost any operating system.
I am using Zoom version 5.2.
Friends can visit it here:https://www.downloadzoomfree.com/

They have great applications for all platforms. really understand. Greetings )

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.