HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What’s your craziest hookup nightmare story
Posted by: Balls R Swollen ()
Date: September 09, 2019 09:57PM

What’s your craziest hook up story whether it’d be from a hookup app or taking someone home from the bar. Please explain below...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What’s your craziest hookup nightmare story
Posted by: Balls R Swollen ()
Date: September 09, 2019 10:30PM

...for example... I was at Appleby drinking Long Island Ice Teas.
I went to the head to take a piss and a big fat shaggy cycle fag came in and stood behind me, waiting.
When I turned around, he grabbed me and pushed me to my knees. He pushed his little duck into my mouth and skull ducked me until he came in my mouth. At first, I was pissed, but his cum tasted like caramel.

Re: What’s your craziest hookup nightmare story
Posted by: Here’s One ()
Date: September 10, 2019 05:33AM

Invited this hot Asian over one night. Things were awesome until after sex I told her I just wanted a fwb thing. Well little did I know she turned crazy as soon as I brought that up. She refused to leave until I threatened to call the cops. Then she threatened to sleep in her car in my driveway and block me in. Finally I made up some shit that I would date her. She also started sniffing a lot and scratching herself. Word of advice always meet the person first before inviting them over for a quickie

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.