HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Am I a bad person?
Posted by: Hostile work environment ()
Date: September 04, 2019 09:57PM

I must admit that I am one of the countless people on this site posting racially charged statements. I consider it a guilty pleasure and I am not prejudiced or hateful towards anyone if they haven't done anything wrong. Does my comfortability with racist humor still make me a bad person if I don't really hold such views? I apologise if I've offended any people of color who may have seen some of my posts. To make it up to you here is a most humorous article for your reading pleasure : https://tightroperecords.com/nigger-owners-manual.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Am I a bad person?
Posted by: FFXU Investigator ()
Date: September 04, 2019 10:03PM

Your IP address is being forwarded to the authorities.

Your will be contacted.

Posted by: Samson. ()
Date: September 04, 2019 10:07PM

Hostile work environment Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I must admit that I am one of the countless people
> on this site posting racially charged statements.
> I consider it a guilty pleasure and I am not
> prejudiced or hateful towards anyone if they
> haven't done anything wrong. Does my
> comfortability with racist humor still make me a
> bad person if I don't really hold such views? I
> apologise if I've offended any people of color who
> may have seen some of my posts. To make it up to
> you here is a most humorous article for your
> reading pleasure :
> https://tightroperecords.com/nigger-owners-manual.
> htm

Yes, you are a bad person.

Posted by: Oh mercy! ()
Date: September 04, 2019 10:11PM

FFXU Investigator Wrote:
> Your IP address is being forwarded to the
> authorities.
>
> Your will be contacted.

Again? Awwww come on! How many watchlists am I on already? I shoulda been a comedian!

Posted by: Sincere apology ()
Date: September 04, 2019 10:25PM

Samson. Wrote:

> Yes, you are a bad person.

Ok point taken. Now just how bad are we talking? If there is a hell am I going there? What should I pack? Will I need a toothbrush?

Posted by: nog hauler rider ()
Date: September 04, 2019 10:27PM

We all know the truth. It's fine.
Attachments:
Niglet.JPG

Posted by: You are not ()
Date: September 04, 2019 10:41PM

nog hauler rider Wrote:
> We all know the truth. It's fine.

I thought you had to shake them before you hear the sirens or is that how you turn the sirens off? Black babies are aborted at ten times the rate they kill each other for dope. I can't for the life of me understand why conservatives want to ban abortion? Can you imagine if all the niggers aborted since Roe V Wade had been born? Us white folks would be speaking ebonics and frying up chicken for the mastuh! Or perhaps we'd all have moved north while America turned to Somalia?

Posted by: Who cares? ()
Date: September 04, 2019 10:42PM

nobody cares if you post racist content here. half the content here is racist, anyhow.

Posted by: Well yes but ()
Date: September 04, 2019 11:36PM

Who cares? Wrote:
> nobody cares if you post racist content here.
> half the content here is racist, anyhow.

I don't care if no one cares so much as I would like to know if I should feel guilty for indulging in a racist joke here and there. In real life I hold no animosity towards any race or group as a whole. I'm a very individualistic fellow and I only hate people who have already proven themselves to be evil. But when I hate, I hate like old scratch himself for sure!

Posted by: Archdiocese of Washington ()
Date: September 04, 2019 11:58PM

Given your clear conscience, stellar employment record and community activity, we believe that you are the idea candidate for priesthood in the Archdiocese of Washington.

Please use the attached guide to assist you in the spplication process:

https://study.com/articles/Become_a_Catholic_Priest_Step-by-Step_Career_Guide.html

Posted by: St. KKK ()
Date: September 05, 2019 12:09AM

Archdiocese of Washington Wrote:
> Given your clear conscience, stellar employment
> record and community activity, we believe that you
> are the idea candidate for priesthood in the
> Archdiocese of Washington.
>
> Please use the attached guide to assist you in the
> spplication process:
>
> https://study.com/articles/Become_a_Catholic_Prie
> st_Step-by-Step_Career_Guide.html

Whatever happened to the KKK faggot at St Leo's? That guy was racist for real lol

Posted by: The real sickos ()
Date: September 05, 2019 12:43AM

From pedophiles to terrorists to the ordained son of Antonin Scalia, the diocese of ARLINGTON is a grotesque beast that is filthy rich and corrupt to the core. That KKK priest is just the tip of the iceberg

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/22/us/kkk-catholic-priest-charlottesville.html

The New York Times
SUBSCRIBE
|
Priest With K.K.K. Past Takes Leave: ‘My Actions Were Despicable’
By Christina Caron
Aug. 22, 2017
Saying he was shaken by the deadly violence in Charlottesville, Va., a Roman Catholic priest in the state is temporarily stepping down after writing an editorial on Monday about his participation in the Ku Klux Klan 40 years ago.

The Rev. William M. Aitcheson, writing in The Arlington Catholic Herald, said he felt compelled to rehash his “despicable actions” while he was “an impressionable young man.”

“I’m sorry. To anyone who has been subjected to racism or bigotry, I am sorry,” Father Aitcheson, who has been a priest for nearly 30 years, wrote. “I have no excuse, but I hope you will forgive me.”

Father Aitcheson, 62, an assistant to the pastor at St. Leo the Great in Fairfax, Va., decided to take temporary leave after writing the editorial because of “the current political and cultural climate around the sensitive issue of racism,” Billy Atwell, a spokesman for the Diocese of Arlington said in an email.

ADVERTISEMENT

The Charlottesville images “brought back memories of a bleak period in my life that I would have preferred to forget,” Father Aitcheson wrote in the editorial. “The reality is, we cannot forget, we should not forget. Our actions have consequences and while I firmly believe God forgave me — as he forgives anyone who repents and asks for forgiveness — forgetting what I did would be a mistake.”

The images from Charlottesville, he added, are not only embarrassing to the country, but “should bring us to our knees in prayer.” Decrying the “polluted” minds of racists, he urged white supremacists to seek “peace and mercy” in Jesus Christ.

Father Aitcheson’s involvement in the K.K.K. ended in 1977, Mr. Atwell said.

That was the year that he was arrested and charged with “six cross-burnings in Prince George’s County, one count of making bomb threats and two of manufacturing pipe bombs,” according to a 1977 Washington Post article.

At the time, he was a University of Maryland student who had been identified by the State Police as an “exalted cyclops,” a leader of the Robert E. Lee Lodge of the Maryland Knights of the K.K.K., the article said. Undercover investigators infiltrated the hate group and tipped off the State Police, who found “nine pounds of black powder and ‘several’ weapons and bomb components” in Mr. Aitcheson’s home, The Washington Post wrote.

ADVERTISEMENT

That same year he was indicted by a federal grand jury on the charge of threatening to kill Coretta Scott King, the widow of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., according to an Associated Press article at the time.

“My actions were despicable,” Father Aitcheson wrote in the editorial on Monday. “When I think back on burning crosses, a threatening letter, and so on, I feel as though I am speaking of somebody else. It’s hard to believe that was me.”

In 1982, President Ronald Reagan publicly condemned Mr. Aitcheson’s actions when he and the first lady, Nancy Reagan, visited a black couple who had been terrorized by Mr. Aitcheson when Mr. Aitcheson burned a cross in their yard in 1977.

“I thought maybe I might just call attention to how reprehensible something of this kind is,” President Reagan said at the time. A week earlier, a federal judge had ordered Mr. Aitcheson to pay the couple $23,000 in civil damages, an Associated Press article said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Aitcheson eventually returned to the Catholic Church, completing his seminary studies in 1988, the same year he was ordained a priest for the Diocese of Reno-Las Vegas. He became a permanent priest of the Diocese of Arlington 10 years later.

“There have been no accusations of racism or bigotry against Father Aitcheson throughout his time in the Diocese of Arlington,” Bishop Michael F. Burbidge, who leads the Diocese of Arlington, said in a statement.

It has not been decided when Father Aitcheson will resume his duties, said Mr. Atwell, the diocese spokesman, and he will not be speaking with the news media.

Father Aitcheson often led Bible study classes at St. Leo the Great, focusing on the Gospel of Luke, according to church bulletins.

“No Gospel writer is more concerned than Luke with the mercy and compassion of Jesus,” the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops says on its website.

RELATED COVERAGE
Chaos Breaks Out at Charlottesville City Council MeetingAUG. 22, 2017
Mother of Woman Killed in Charlottesville Says She Will Not Speak to TrumpAUG. 18, 2017
Charlottesville Violence Spurs New Resistance to Confederate SymbolsAUG. 17, 2017
More in U.S. News

CreditNOAA, via Getty Images
Hurricane Dorian Updates: Storm Pounds the Bahamas and Threatens Florida
Sept. 3, 2019
Will Trumpism Take Deeper Root in New Hampshire?
Sept. 3, 2019

3 People Shot Outside Minnesota State Fair
Sept. 3, 2019

Get what you need to know to start your day, delivered to your inbox.

ADVERTISEMENT

Site Information Navigation
© 2019 The New York Times Company
Contact UsWork with usAdvertiseYour Ad ChoicesPrivacyTerms of ServiceTerms of SaleSite MapHelpSubscriptions
Subscribe for $1 a week

Posted by: I forgive you ()
Date: September 05, 2019 01:24AM

> reading pleasure :
> htm
Attachments:
1567647707044.jpg

Posted by: frequenter of here ()
Date: September 05, 2019 08:17AM

Who cares? Wrote:
> nobody cares if you post racist content here.
> half the content here is racist, anyhow.

I haven't seen anything racist here.

Posted by: Interest of full disclosure ()
Date: September 11, 2019 01:42AM

I don't actually have many opinions on anything. I'm not racist or homophobic or anti-American. I just hate all humans and enjoy pissing people off! I will say whatever I think will get the maximum butthurt reaction in any given situation. I see a black man I say nigger. I see a white man I say cracker! When I speak to Russians I say fuck Putin. When I speak to libs I say fuck Bernie. Same for trumptards. I feed on other people's emotions like a vampire and the internet makes it easier than ever before!

Posted by: Antiasshat ()
Date: September 11, 2019 08:30PM

How often do you get punched in the face?

Posted by: Not often enough ()
Date: September 12, 2019 01:52PM

Antiasshat Wrote:
> How often do you get punched in the face?

Call a white man a cracker and he will laugh at you. Call a savage a nigger and he will prove your bias by escalating to physical violence like the brute he is.

Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: September 12, 2019 06:03PM

eye personally Love cee-ing white people display their racial insecurities here

whats most funny is that they think theres nobody here who recognizes that what they do is from insecurity

but the truth is poor white trash have the most savage, abominable history of anyone here in the USA....so they have ALOT to hide....thus the overcompensation

keep um coming crackers

and yes, you are a bad person, original poster...you a coward...you do your cowardly bullshit safely behind a computer...eye hope you don't have children...cuz they will pay for your sins, and thats selfish of you

Posted by: good gravy race bait-ey ()
Date: September 12, 2019 07:22PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
> eye personally Love cee-ing white people display
> their racial insecurities here
>
> whats most funny is that they think theres nobody
> here who recognizes that what they do is from
> insecurity
>
> but the truth is poor white trash have the most
> savage, abominable history of anyone here in the
> USA....so they have ALOT to hide....thus the
> overcompensation
>
> keep um coming crackers
>
> and yes, you are a bad person, original
> poster...you a coward...you do your cowardly
> bullshit safely behind a computer...eye hope you
> don't have children...cuz they will pay for your
> sins, and thats selfish of you

the only sin whites are commiting is being outbred by the savages. I wouldnt dream of cursing a child into this world that i being overrun by niggers and various other subhuman monkey species. Look at all the white man has done for you wretched beasts.. youre to dumb to realize how much you need us. I always like to point folks towards Oswald Spengler's "man and technics". as soon as the retarded bleeding heart yankees let the apes out of their cages it was over for the Caucasoid species. but we will not go silently into that dark night. giving a nigger a gun or a ballot slip is for all intents and purposes, suicide.

Posted by: a world without whites ()
Date: September 12, 2019 07:26PM

when we are gone, in a few hundred years, the world will quickly devolve into chaos. but the niggers dont care, they are quite accustomed to living in the mud and eating each other. we had a good run. the problem is that intelligence is not an inherent evolutionary edge. you dont need to be a genius to create 23 niglets with 19 different nigresses nor do you need to be able to read and write to build mud huts. Im very glad I wont be alive to see this coming dark age suffice it to say

Posted by: I Cee yoU ()
Date: September 12, 2019 10:11PM

Racism is a logically flawed ideology. Even if 99% of a given demographic were truly dangerous, it's just plain wrong and unfair to punish the ones who aren't for the sins of the rest. Individualism is exactly what this world needs, not this collectiveist preventive detention bullshit mindset. Due process means waiting until a crime has actually been committed against another person and proving who the preparator is before denying anyone's civil rights. It may allow some to slip through the cracks but it's the best way to ensure that no innocent people suffer.

Posted by: Niggers kill kids ()
Date: September 12, 2019 10:19PM

>
> insecurity
>
> overcompensation
>
>

If you are threatening someone's children you should just stop "hiding behind a computer" and come out and say it. Too cowardly to fight man to man you want to hurt kids? Why don't you just get a dozen of your cowardly friends to commit mob assault?

Posted by: Coontown ()
Date: September 12, 2019 10:29PM

>
> insecurity
>
> overcompensation
>
>
Attachments:
IMG_4633.GIF

Date: September 13, 2019 10:59AM

> the only sin whites are commiting is being outbred
> by the savages. I wouldnt dream of cursing a child
> into this world that i being overrun by niggers
> and various other subhuman monkey species. Look at
> all the white man has done for you wretched
> beasts.. youre to dumb to realize how much you
> need us. I always like to point folks towards
> Oswald Spengler's "man and technics". as soon as
> the retarded bleeding heart yankees let the apes
> out of their cages it was over for the Caucasoid
> species. but we will not go silently into that
> dark night. giving a nigger a gun or a ballot slip
> is for all intents and purposes, suicide.

cee, this is what eye Love...admitting you are scared of white genetic extinction...awwwwwww...like eye said you all have alot to hide historically...the elite whites that came to this country have been exploiting people, whites included, ever since they got here...the US government has always been tyrannical and now america is a toxic hell hole...all the rivers are polluted...thanks to elite white folks coming here....then on the flip side you got poor white trash who clearly were the most savage people to ever walk on this soil...people who had babies with their own daughters, were so malnourished they were deformed and sub-human, living in huts with leaky roofs, lazy, shiftless, filthy...

cee, what happened was after the civil war the elite whites pitted poor white trash against newly freed men and women....and the freedmen, were clearly outshining and developing faster and faster and poor white trash stayed in the same wretched state...this is when the KKK and welfare came to poor white trash assistance...to give them an advantage...

and now in 2019 you have morons promoting white supremacy when poor white trash was the most savage cave men like people and rich white trash been exploiting everyone for 200 years...and this is what these troglodytes are bragging about?

pure stupidity...especially because white people are the most similar humans to monkeys...body hair, white skin...since you want to take it "there"

Posted by: mahdi key aches ()
Date: September 13, 2019 11:03AM

>
> If you are threatening someone's children you
> should just stop "hiding behind a computer" and
> come out and say it. Too cowardly to fight man to
> man you want to hurt kids? Why don't you just get
> a dozen of your cowardly friends to commit mob
> assault?

you are a super retard....the phrase "the sins of the parents visiting upon the son" is not a threat against children...thats what cowardly poor white trash talk like...if parents don't fix their shit that same shit will haunt their offspring...but nice try asshole...for example, if a childs parents are cowardly fuckwads who are closet racists, their children will more than likely be the same, which will limit their social circle to white retards, no civilized people will want to be their friend...

Date: September 13, 2019 11:05AM

a world without whites Wrote:
> when we are gone, in a few hundred years, the
> world will quickly devolve into chaos. but the
> niggers dont care, they are quite accustomed to
> living in the mud and eating each other. we had a
> good run. the problem is that intelligence is not
> an inherent evolutionary edge. you dont need to be
> a genius to create 23 niglets with 19 different
> nigresses nor do you need to be able to read and
> write to build mud huts. Im very glad I wont be
> alive to see this coming dark age suffice it to
> say

sure, the planet is a toxic hell hole, rainforrests are burning, we looking at an uninhabitable planet....and you had a good run? a good run destroying life as we know it....stupid white devil

Posted by: RealAngel ()
Date: September 13, 2019 12:49PM

You think this place is racist? Check out the shit they post on TheRoot.com.

Now that is some crazy shit.

You're not a bad person, you're just frustrated by the negroes.

Date: September 13, 2019 01:36PM

this is what is called an enabler...Real Angel?

to the original poster...

you ARE a bad person...but you can do something about that

seeking council from white racist monkey troglodytes isn't going to help

they got alot to hide....lol

Posted by: Who'd burning the rainforest ()
Date: September 13, 2019 01:41PM

> a world without whites Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > when we are gone, in a few hundred years, the
> > world will quickly devolve into chaos. but the
> > niggers dont care, they are quite accustomed to
> > living in the mud and eating each other. we had
> a
> > good run. the problem is that intelligence is
> not
> > an inherent evolutionary edge. you dont need to
> be
> > a genius to create 23 niglets with 19 different
> > nigresses nor do you need to be able to read
> and
> > write to build mud huts. Im very glad I wont be
> > alive to see this coming dark age suffice it to
> > say
>
>
> sure, the planet is a toxic hell hole,
> rainforrests are burning, we looking at an
> uninhabitable planet....and you had a good run? a
> good run destroying life as we know it....stupid
> white devil

The rainforest is being torched by greedy beaners who want land. Leave it to idiots to blame that on the white man lmaoo

Posted by: Not scared for me scared for you ()
Date: September 13, 2019 01:53PM

> > the only sin whites are commiting is being
> outbred
> > by the savages. I wouldnt dream of cursing a
> child
> > into this world that i being overrun by niggers
> > and various other subhuman monkey species. Look
> at
> > all the white man has done for you wretched
> > beasts.. youre to dumb to realize how much you
> > need us. I always like to point folks towards
> > Oswald Spengler's "man and technics". as soon
> as
> > the retarded bleeding heart yankees let the
> apes
> > out of their cages it was over for the
> Caucasoid
> > species. but we will not go silently into that
> > dark night. giving a nigger a gun or a ballot
> slip
> > is for all intents and purposes, suicide.
>
>
> cee, this is what eye Love...admitting you are
> scared of white genetic
> extinction...awwwwwww...like eye said you all have
> alot to hide historically...the elite whites that
> came to this country have been exploiting people,
> whites included, ever since they got here...the
> US government has always been tyrannical and now
> america is a toxic hell hole...all the rivers are
> polluted...thanks to elite white folks coming
> here....then on the flip side you got poor white
> trash who clearly were the most savage people to
> ever walk on this soil...people who had babies
> with their own daughters, were so malnourished
> they were deformed and sub-human, living in huts
> with leaky roofs, lazy, shiftless, filthy...
>
> cee, what happened was after the civil war the
> elite whites pitted poor white trash against newly
> freed men and women....and the freedmen, were
> clearly outshining and developing faster and
> faster and poor white trash stayed in the same
> wretched state...this is when the KKK and welfare
> came to poor white trash assistance...to give them
> an advantage...
>
> and now in 2019 you have morons promoting white
> supremacy when poor white trash was the most
> savage cave men like people and rich white trash
> been exploiting everyone for 200 years...and this
> is what these troglodytes are bragging about?
>
> pure stupidity...especially because white people
> are the most similar humans to monkeys...body
> hair, white skin...since you want to take it
> "there"

What happens to my race after I die is no skin off my potato lol. I just feel bad for all the savages. Think about how it's really gonna be without the master race. You guys are going to live in the mud again. I'm not scared of you I pity you lol

Posted by: No sympathy here ()
Date: September 13, 2019 02:14PM

The niggers had it real good. They can't maintain a surplus in the wild that's why so many freed"men" remained on their master's property as sharecroppers for generations. You should not pity them for their ingratitude. They are going back to a world without modern medicine, new technology, strong government and peace seekers. They want to be savages and they will probably get their wish,

Posted by: Pacific NW white enclave ()
Date: September 13, 2019 02:28PM

Who'd burning the rainforest Wrote:
> mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
> ----------------------------------------
> >
> > sure, the planet is a toxic hell hole,
> > rainforrests are burning, we looking at an
> > uninhabitable planet....and you had a good run?
> a
> > good run destroying life as we know
> it....stupid
> > white devil
>
> The rainforest is being torched by greedy beaners
> who want land. Leave it to idiots to blame that on
> the white man lmaoo

Look at this uppity savage.. I suspect this "Mahdi" is a white guilt wigger, not an actual nigger. Niggers don't give a hoot about the environment. The beaners are the ones torching the rainforest it's obvious. You don't see Olympia national Park burning like that. White folks fight fires with our technology like aircraft to dump water and chainsaws to clear fire breaks.
The niggers and the spicks are just a bit too primitive to be responsible for the total destruction of the planet, although the clearing of rainforests in South America and Africa are major contributing factors. The real monsters are by far the chinks though. When the whites are gone who do you think is going to protect the niggers and spicks from the Chinese? Absolutely no one. That's what's really gonna happen, all the mud monkeys will be truly enslaved and worked to death by ching chong for the glory of communism! Don't believe me just watch

Posted by: Spot on already happening ()
Date: September 13, 2019 02:34PM

Pacific NW white enclave Wrote:
> Who'd burning the rainforest Wrote:
> -----
> > mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
> > ----------------------------------------
> > >
> > > sure, the planet is a toxic hell hole,
> > > rainforrests are burning, we looking at an
> > > uninhabitable planet....and you had a good
> run?
> > a
> > > good run destroying life as we know
> > it....stupid
> > > white devil
> >
> > The rainforest is being torched by greedy
> beaners
> > who want land. Leave it to idiots to blame that
> on
> > the white man lmaoo
>
> Look at this uppity savage.. I suspect this
> "Mahdi" is a white guilt wigger, not an actual
> nigger. Niggers don't give a hoot about the
> environment. The beaners are the ones torching the
> rainforest it's obvious. You don't see Olympia
> national Park burning like that. White folks fight
> fires with our technology like aircraft to dump
> water and chainsaws to clear fire breaks.
> The niggers and the spicks are just a bit too
> primitive to be responsible for the total
> destruction of the planet, although the clearing
> of rainforests in South America and Africa are
> major contributing factors. The real monsters are
> by far the chinks though. When the whites are gone
> who do you think is going to protect the niggers
> and spicks from the Chinese? Absolutely no one.
> That's what's really gonna happen, all the mud
> monkeys will be truly enslaved and worked to death
> by ching chong for the glory of communism! Don't
> believe me just watch

One look at the uighur genocide and enslavement in China tells all. These uppity American niggers truly have no clue how good they have it these days. And the uighurs are far more genetically similar to the chinks than niggers so you can imagine how much harder the Chinese will be on blacks and spicks after the white man can no longer defend their civil rights. That's what's really scary lol

Posted by: Strip mines and internment camps ()
Date: September 13, 2019 03:06PM

Niggers, sand niggers, red dots and beaners should really fear the Asian far more than the white man. The Asian is almost as intelligent as the master race but the small penises make them even more savage than the ground. Their strip mines put the pre-union American coal companies to shame and their uighur internment camps rival Nazi Germany in terms of scale and depravity. Eventually the Chinese are going to make the mud people dream of a piece of chicken fried in the white mans butter

Posted by: Edit update ()
Date: September 13, 2019 03:11PM

Strip mines and internment camps Wrote:
> Niggers, sand niggers, red dots and beaners should
> really fear the Asian far more than the white man.
> The Asian is almost as intelligent as the master
> race but the small penises make them even more
> savage than the GROID. Their strip mines put the
> pre-union American coal companies to shame and
> their uighur internment camps rival Nazi Germany
> in terms of scale and depravity. Eventually the
> Chinese are going to make IT SO the mud people CAN ONLY dream of
> a piece of chicken fried in the white mans butter - SPEAKING OF BUTTER, ONE OF THE COUNTLESS INNOVATIONS MADE BY WHITES FOR WHICH THE MUD MEN ARE WHOLLY UNGRATEFUL FOR! YOU WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE FRIED CHICKEN WITHOUT US MUCH LESS MEDICINE, ELECTRICITY, CARS ETC.

Posted by: Man and technics ()
Date: September 13, 2019 03:14PM

The chicoms are the embodiment of everything Oswald Spengler predicted. They take our technology, plagiarize it, and use it in the most destructive, irresponsible ways imaginable. The niggers are really gonna miss us some day. Tears for the future

Date: September 13, 2019 03:23PM

Troglodyte #1 "The rainforest is being torched by greedy beaners who want land. Leave it to idiots to blame that on the white man lmaoo"

huh? the president of brasil is a white man...he looks like bob saget from full house...who is been quoted as saying "It’s a shame that the Brazilian cavalry hasn’t been as efficient as the Americans, who exterminated the Indians.”

and of course as eye have said million times here in beautiful downtown FFXU, the entire planet is white now, including all those natives who assist brazilian crackers in making the planet uninhabitable by humans, burning the lungs of earth...this is what white people do...destroy the planet and then brag about how great they are, sweeping all their savagery under the rug hoping and preying that nobody ever picks up a book

Troglodyte #2 "What happens to my race after I die is no skin off my potato lol. I just feel bad for all the savages. Think about how it's really gonna be without the master race. You guys are going to live in the mud again. I'm not scared of you I pity you lol"

your "master race" is about to make our planet uninhabitable for humans...which means you are full of shit...there is no such thing as race, but paleness of the skin indicates poor health, mental or otherwise...if your master race was so master you wouldn't be so worried about your exstinction

Troglodyte #3 "Look at this uppity savage.. I suspect this "Mahdi" is a white guilt wigger, not an actual nigger. Niggers don't give a hoot about the environment. The beaners are the ones torching the rainforest it's obvious. You don't see Olympia national Park burning like that. White folks fight fires with our technology like aircraft to dump water and chainsaws to clear fire breaks.
The niggers and the spicks are just a bit too primitive to be responsible for the total destruction of the planet, although the clearing of rainforests in South America and Africa are major contributing factors. The real monsters are by far the chinks though. When the whites are gone who do you think is going to protect the niggers and spicks from the Chinese? Absolutely no one. That's what's really gonna happen, all the mud monkeys will be truly enslaved and worked to death by ching chong for the glory of communism! Don't believe me just watch"

this is perhaps the most mentally ill troglodyte of this bunch...anyone who doesn't care about the enviornment is automatically a white person...and notice this faggot is still bragging about destroying the planet..but eye would agree...modern day Asians are caucazoids, as are modern day Africans, Arabs, Indians, Pakistanis, Ethiopians, Somalians etc...these people are no different from cauacazoids...same slavemaster mentality...ready to kiss someone's ass they deem as above them and ready to disrespect anyone they consider under them...you know, pussy ass motherfuckers

nobody is denying the savagery of the nations of the earth but coming from a person who promotes the glory of caveman-esque poor white trash and the bloodsucker of the poor, elite white trash like the founding fathers is someone who's opinion and historical data cannot be trusted and automatically voided

Posted by: Getting Trolled ()
Date: September 13, 2019 03:46PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote: Triggered https://youtu.be/aLwk3-LPIxQ
> Troglodyte #1 "The rainforest is being torched by
> greedy beaners who want land. Leave it to idiots
> to blame that on the white man lmaoo"
>
> huh? the president of brasil is a white man...he
> looks like bob saget from full house...who is been
> quoted as saying "It’s a shame that the
> Brazilian cavalry hasn’t been as efficient as
> the Americans, who exterminated the Indians.”
>
> and of course as eye have said million times here
> in beautiful downtown FFXU, the entire planet is
> white now, including all those natives who assist
> brazilian crackers in making the planet
> uninhabitable by humans, burning the lungs of
> earth...this is what white people do...destroy the
> planet and then brag about how great they are,
> sweeping all their savagery under the rug hoping
> and preying that nobody ever picks up a book
>
> Troglodyte #2 "What happens to my race after I die
> is no skin off my potato lol. I just feel bad for
> all the savages. Think about how it's really gonna
> be without the master race. You guys are going to
> live in the mud again. I'm not scared of you I
> pity you lol"
>
> your "master race" is about to make our planet
> uninhabitable for humans...which means you are
> full of shit...there is no such thing as race, but
> paleness of the skin indicates poor health, mental
> or otherwise...if your master race was so master
> you wouldn't be so worried about your exstinction
>
> Troglodyte #3 "Look at this uppity savage.. I
> suspect this "Mahdi" is a white guilt wigger, not
> an actual nigger. Niggers don't give a hoot about
> the environment. The beaners are the ones torching
> the rainforest it's obvious. You don't see Olympia
> believe me just watch"
>
> this is perhaps the most mentally ill troglodyte
> of this bunch...anyone who doesn't care about the
> enviornment is automatically a white person...and
> notice this faggot is still bragging about
> destroying the planet..but eye would
> agree...modern day Asians are caucazoids, as are
> modern day Africans, Arabs, Indians, Pakistanis,
> Ethiopians, Somalians etc...these people are no
> different from cauacazoids...same slavemaster
> mentality...ready to kiss someone's ass they deem
> as above them and ready to disrespect anyone they
> consider under them...you know, pussy ass
> motherfuckers
>
> nobody is denying the savagery of the nations of
> the earth but coming from a person who promotes
> the glory of caveman-esque poor white trash and
> the bloodsucker of the poor, elite white trash
> like the founding fathers is someone who's opinion
> and historical data cannot be trusted and
> automatically voided

https://youtu.be/I58YNxIVE14
Attachments:
IMG_5104.GIF
IMG_4548.JPG

Posted by: Nigga yo Trolled ()
Date: September 13, 2019 04:02PM

Posted by: Literally can't even ()
Date: September 13, 2019 04:51PM

> Troglodyte #1 "The rainforest is being torched by
> greedy beaners who want land. Leave it to idiots
> to blame that on the white man lmaoo"
>
> huh? the president of brasil is a white man...he
> looks like bob saget from full house...who is been
> quoted as saying "It’s a shame that the
> Brazilian cavalry hasn’t been as efficient as
> the Americans, who exterminated the Indians.”
>
> and of course as eye have said million times here
> in beautiful downtown FFXU, the entire planet is
> white now, including all those natives who assist
> brazilian crackers in making the planet
> uninhabitable by humans, burning the lungs of
> earth...this is what white people do...destroy the
> planet and then brag about how great they are,
> sweeping all their savagery under the rug hoping
> and preying that nobody ever picks up a book
>
> Troglodyte #2 "What happens to my race after I die
> is no skin off my potato lol. I just feel bad for
> all the savages. Think about how it's really gonna
> be without the master race. You guys are going to
> live in the mud again. I'm not scared of you I
> pity you lol"
>
> your "master race" is about to make our planet
> uninhabitable for humans...which means you are
> full of shit...there is no such thing as race, but
> paleness of the skin indicates poor health, mental
> or otherwise...if your master race was so master
> you wouldn't be so worried about your exstinction
>
> Troglodyte #3 "Look at this uppity savage.. I
> suspect this "Mahdi" is a white guilt wigger, not
> an actual nigger. Niggers don't give a hoot about
> the environment. The beaners are the ones torching
> the rainforest it's obvious. You don't see Olympia
> believe me just watch"
>
> this is perhaps the most mentally ill troglodyte
> of this bunch...anyone who doesn't care about the
> enviornment is automatically a white person...and
> notice this faggot is still bragging about
> destroying the planet..but eye would
> agree...modern day Asians are caucazoids, as are
> modern day Africans, Arabs, Indians, Pakistanis,
> Ethiopians, Somalians etc...these people are no
> different from cauacazoids...same slavemaster
> mentality...ready to kiss someone's ass they deem
> as above them and ready to disrespect anyone they
> consider under them...you know, pussy ass
> motherfuckers
>
> nobody is denying the savagery of the nations of
> the earth but coming from a person who promotes
> the glory of caveman-esque poor white trash and
> the bloodsucker of the poor, elite white trash
> like the founding fathers is someone who's opinion
> and historical data cannot be trusted and
> automatically voided

I literally can't even. LMFAO. The indigenous savages burning the Amazon are neither white nor state sanctioned as you imply. You can't deny that whites aren't the problem so you try to claim that the races who are destroying the planet are white.. Somalis, Indians, Asians and all those other savages who you tried to paint white are undeniably brown. You must be a pie because I don't even think a Somali could be that dumb and they are the dumbest hominids alive today.

Posted by: Rip Johnny Rebel ()
Date: September 13, 2019 05:00PM

Literally can't even Wrote: https://youtu.be/8sijh1EtJaI
> mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote: https://youtu.be/5VBRo51doeg
> -----
> > Troglodyte #1 "The rainforest is being torched
> by
> > greedy beaners who want land. Leave it to
> idiots
> > to blame that on the white man lmaoo"
> >
> > huh? the president of brasil is a white
> man...he
> > looks like bob saget from full house...who is
> been
> > quoted as saying "It’s a shame that the
> > Brazilian cavalry hasn’t been as efficient as
> > the Americans, who exterminated the Indians.”
>
> >
> > and of course as eye have said million times
> here
> > in beautiful downtown FFXU, the entire planet
> is
> > white now, including all those natives who
> assist
> > brazilian crackers in making the planet
> > uninhabitable by humans, burning the lungs of
> > earth...this is what white people do...destroy
> the
> > planet and then brag about how great they are,
> > sweeping all their savagery under the rug
> hoping
> > and preying that nobody ever picks up a book
> >
> > Troglodyte #2 "What happens to my race after I
> die
> > is no skin off my potato lol. I just feel bad
> for
> > all the savages. Think about how it's really
> gonna
> > be without the master race. You guys are going
> to
> > live in the mud again. I'm not scared of you I
> > pity you lol"
> >
> > your "master race" is about to make our planet
> > uninhabitable for humans...which means you are
> > full of shit...there is no such thing as race,
> but
> > paleness of the skin indicates poor health,
> mental
> > or otherwise...if your master race was so
> master
> > you wouldn't be so worried about your
> exstinction
> >
> > Troglodyte #3 "Look at this uppity savage.. I
> > suspect this "Mahdi" is a white guilt wigger,
> not
> > an actual nigger. Niggers don't give a hoot
> about
> > the environment. The beaners are the ones
> torching
> > the rainforest it's obvious. You don't see
> Olympia
> > national Park burning like that. White folks
> fight
> > fires with our technology like aircraft to dump
> > water and chainsaws to clear fire breaks.
> > The niggers and the spicks are just a bit too
> > primitive to be responsible for the total
> > destruction of the planet, although the
> clearing
> > of rainforests in South America and Africa are
> > major contributing factors. The real monsters
> are
> > by far the chinks though. When the whites are
> gone
> > who do you think is going to protect the
> niggers
> > and spicks from the Chinese? Absolutely no one.
> > That's what's really gonna happen, all the mud
> > monkeys will be truly enslaved and worked to
> death
> > by ching chong for the glory of communism!
> Don't
> > believe me just watch"
> >
> > this is perhaps the most mentally ill
> troglodyte
> > of this bunch...anyone who doesn't care about
> the
> > enviornment is automatically a white
> person...and
> > notice this faggot is still bragging about
> > destroying the planet..but eye would
> > agree...modern day Asians are caucazoids, as
> are
> > modern day Africans, Arabs, Indians,
> Pakistanis,
> > Ethiopians, Somalians etc...these people are no
> > different from cauacazoids...same slavemaster
> > mentality...ready to kiss someone's ass they
> deem
> > as above them and ready to disrespect anyone
> they
> > consider under them...you know, pussy ass
> > motherfuckers
> >
> > nobody is denying the savagery of the nations
> of
> > the earth but coming from a person who promotes
> > the glory of caveman-esque poor white trash and
> > the bloodsucker of the poor, elite white trash
> > like the founding fathers is someone who's
> opinion
> > and historical data cannot be trusted and
> > automatically voided
>
>
> I literally can't even. LMFAO. The indigenous
> savages burning the Amazon are neither white nor
> state sanctioned as you imply. You can't deny that
> whites aren't the problem so you try to claim that
> the races who are destroying the planet are
> white.. Somalis, Indians, Asians and all those
> other savages who you tried to paint white are
> undeniably brown. You must be a pie because I
> don't even think a Somali could be that dumb and
> they are the dumbest hominids alive today.
Attachments:
IMG_4582.GIF
IMG_2672.GIF

Posted by: Johnny will live for ever ()
Date: September 13, 2019 05:08PM

https://youtu.be/flnxGNGj1nI

Goon never forgotten
Attachments:
IMG_4636.JPG
IMG_4387.JPG
IMG_4607.GIF

Posted by: Eat Shit & Rest In Piss ()
Date: September 13, 2019 07:12PM

> > the only sin whites are commiting is being
> outbred
> > by the savages. I wouldnt dream of cursing a
> child
> > into this world that i being overrun by niggers
> > and various other subhuman monkey species. Look
> at
> > all the white man has done for you wretched
> > beasts.. youre to dumb to realize how much you
> > need us. I always like to point folks towards
> > Oswald Spengler's "man and technics". as soon
> as
> > the retarded bleeding heart yankees let the
> apes
> > out of their cages it was over for the
> Caucasoid
> > species. but we will not go silently into that
> > dark night. giving a nigger a gun or a ballot
> slip
> > is for all intents and purposes, suicide.
>
>
> cee, this is what eye Love...admitting you are
> scared of white genetic
> extinction...awwwwwww...like eye said you all have
> alot to hide historically...the elite whites that
> came to this country have been exploiting people,
> whites included, ever since they got here...the
> US government has always been tyrannical and now
> america is a toxic hell hole...all the rivers are
> polluted...thanks to elite white folks coming
> here....then on the flip side you got poor white
> trash who clearly were the most savage people to
> ever walk on this soil...people who had babies
> with their own daughters, were so malnourished
> they were deformed and sub-human, living in huts
> with leaky roofs, lazy, shiftless, filthy...
>
> cee, what happened was after the civil war the
> elite whites pitted poor white trash against newly
> freed men and women....and the freedmen, were
> clearly outshining and developing faster and
> faster and poor white trash stayed in the same
> wretched state...this is when the KKK and welfare
> came to poor white trash assistance...to give them
> an advantage...
>
> and now in 2019 you have morons promoting white
> supremacy when poor white trash was the most
> savage cave men like people and rich white trash
> been exploiting everyone for 200 years...and this
> is what these troglodytes are bragging about?
>
> pure stupidity...especially because white people
> are the most similar humans to monkeys...body
> hair, white skin...since you want to take it
> "there"
Attachments:
IMG_4619.JPG

Posted by: Schadenfreude is the term ()
Date: September 13, 2019 08:47PM

I Cee yoU Wrote:
> Racism is a logically flawed ideology. Even if 99%
> of a given demographic were truly dangerous, it's
> just plain wrong and unfair to punish the ones who
> aren't for the sins of the rest. Individualism is
> exactly what this world needs, not this
> collectiveist preventive detention bullshit
> mindset. Due process means waiting until a crime
> has actually been committed against another person
> and proving who the preparator is before denying
> anyone's civil rights. It may allow some to slip
> through the cracks but it's the best way to ensure
> that no innocent people suffer.

I think OP probably endorses this individualistic philosophy at his core and in his actions and he may even have individual African Americans, Latinos etc. whom he has great respect for, as well as many of his own race he despises. That being said it is kinda shameful to make racist jokes online. It is quite immature to say the least. People like this often just do it to anyone who will rise to their bait because they think it's funny and they don't realize that there are actual white supremacists alive today that are doing despicable things.

Posted by: Coin has 2 Sides ()
Date: September 15, 2019 07:20PM

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Unless a minority starts crying.

The USA has given minorities a huge set of extra entitlements and as is typical of takers, it isn't perceived as enough by the recipients.

Just you wait until we are all equal.

Posted by: KKK hip hip hooray ()
Date: September 23, 2019 02:43PM

> reading pleasure :
> htm

The nigger owner's manual is a timeless classic. If you haven't read it, read it.

Date: September 23, 2019 02:59PM

just a quick reminder to the original poster...

yes, you are a bad person

Posted by: morality is a social construct ()
Date: September 23, 2019 07:50PM

> just a quick reminder to the original poster...
>
> yes, you are a bad person

define "bad" for me please? All I do is make terrible jokes. I cant be THAT bad... Am I?

Posted by: SQL ()
Date: September 23, 2019 08:01PM

The data does not lie.

Posted by: mr epidemiologist man ()
Date: September 23, 2019 08:38PM

SQL Wrote:
> The data does not lie.

crime stats, standardized test scores etc. tell the what not the why. why are blacks responsible for such overwhelming crime, poverty and ignorance? Is it purely genetic or is there some truth to the historical socioeconomic disadvantages blacks faced? how come asians can go from rice paddy to harvard in one or two generations yet here we are 60 years after segregation and the blacks cant figure out how to get out of the ghettos which they are in voluntarily at this point? If its genetic and cant be fixed we need to bring back a few public safety laws laws.. like pit bull bans in PG county, 100% evidence based!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.