HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Wal Mart Caves To Liberal insanity Bans Open Carry in Stores and Will Stop Selling 5.56 Rifle And All Handgun Ammuntion
Posted by: America To Wal Mart Kiss Our Ass ()
Date: September 03, 2019 02:54PM

https://www.businessinsider.com/walmart-bans-open-carry-guns-stops-selling-some-ammunition-2019-9

I was heading to Walmart today to get some food items , I wont America is behind me , this is a worst case scapegoating fold on the Right to Keep And Bear Arms

I can go with the no open carry that's any store owners right CCW is not affected if your a legal permit holder

Backstab the people rights, pay the price in profits Wal Mart anything in Wal Mart stores I can get elsewhere till you reverse this bad decision punishing the entire American people for the evil that a mere handful have done

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wal Mart Caves To Liberal insanity Bans Open Carry in Stores and Will Stop Selling 5.56 Rifle And All Handgun Ammuntion
Posted by: average consumer. ()
Date: September 03, 2019 03:02PM

America To Wal Mart Kiss Our Ass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.businessinsider.com/walmart-bans-open-
> carry-guns-stops-selling-some-ammunition-2019-9
>
> I was heading to Walmart today to get some food
> items , I wont America is behind me , this is a
> worst case scapegoating fold on the Right to Keep
> And Bear Arms
>
> I can go with the no open carry that's any store
> owners right CCW is not affected if your a legal
> permit holder
>
> Backstab the people rights, pay the price in
> profits Wal Mart anything in Wal Mart stores I
> can get elsewhere till you reverse this bad
> decision punishing the entire American people for
> the evil that a mere handful have done

Walmarts are private property so they are well within their rights to do this. I bet their sales will pick up because of this. I will start shopping at Walmart.com but there is no way I am going into one of their nasty stores full of the great unwashed.

Re: Wal Mart Caves To Liberal insanity Bans Open Carry in Stores and Will Stop Selling 5.56 Rifle And All Handgun Ammuntion
Posted by: losers, nutjobs, and guntards ()
Date: September 03, 2019 03:04PM

> carry-guns-stops-selling-some-ammunition-2019-9
>
> items , I wont America is behind me , this is a
> worst case scapegoating fold on the Right to Keep
> And Bear Arms
>
> I can go with the no open carry that's any store
> owners right CCW is not affected if your a legal
> permit holder
>
> Backstab the people rights, pay the price in
> profits Wal Mart anything in Wal Mart stores I
> can get elsewhere till you reverse this bad
> decision punishing the entire American people for
> the evil that a mere handful have done

you trump people are fucked up

not right in the head, on many different levels

what is wrong with you?

Posted by: Im A Democrat ()
Date: September 03, 2019 03:36PM

I stopped going to Wal Mart years ago because they don't pay the majority of their employees anywhere near a living wage ,the Wal Mart ownership family is collectively the wealthiest group of people in the world. I have many friends that also stopped buying there for the same reasons

Posted by: Focus on the Right Thing ()
Date: September 03, 2019 04:06PM

I'm absolutely amazed at the lack of critical thinking taking place over "gun violence". Is someone being shot worse than someone being stabbed? How about poisoned? Blown up by an IED? Was the truck bomb in Oklahoma City better than a mass shooting?

Evil people do evil things, and they do those evil things with whatever they have at hand. Great Britain had strong gun control, yet knife violence is endemic in London. Automobiles are used all over the world to kill people. Poisons are used as well, in addition to far worse means of killing.

Anyone who thinks banning guns will lower the casualty rate is deluded. The issue is not the weapon used; it is the person wielding it. Unless we address evil people, we will continue to have casualties.

Posted by: Fact Vacuum In Play ()
Date: September 03, 2019 04:40PM

It's worse than a failure to think critically; it's also a failure to research the facts.

A popular cry is to ban the AR-15. Yet twice am many people are murdered by illegal aliens than rifles of all types, of which the AR-15 is but one. Rigidly enforcing existing immigration law would safe at least twice as many lives as banning the AR-15.

The CDC says at least as many lives are saved because of handguns than are taken. Yet MSM doesn't report it, so the robotic dolts don't think of it.

The crime rate of CCP holders is almost zero; yet they are vilified.

And I can go on and on. Research for yourself by looking at FACTS, not what is reported as fact. You'll be surprised what you find.

Posted by: I am not amused ()
Date: September 03, 2019 05:12PM

I will no longer make my annual pilgrimage to Walmart. I'll buy my cheap Chinese crap from Amazon.

Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: September 03, 2019 05:24PM

Walmart ASKS that you don't open carry in their stores. That is a request, not a demand.

Walmart is stopping the sale of some slow moving overpriced ammunition. The vast majority of gunowners will see no issue.

So, they are offering a lot of nothing to satisfy the Left.

Posted by: nigga that knows ()
Date: September 03, 2019 05:37PM

The Facts Wrote:
> Walmart ASKS that you don't open carry in their
> stores. That is a request, not a demand.
>
> Walmart is stopping the sale of some slow moving
> overpriced ammunition. The vast majority of
> gunowners will see no issue.
>
> So, they are offering a lot of nothing to satisfy
> the Left.

^^^^ This guy is absolutely right. People can still open carry in Walmart. That's just business they are losing to other outlets that will sell the ammo. The libtards act like they won the Super Bowl. The rest of the country shrugs their shoulders and carries on.

Posted by: Wrong Totaly Wrong ()
Date: September 03, 2019 08:41PM

>Walmart is stopping the sale of some slow moving overpriced ammunition. The vast >majority of gunowners will see no issue.

They will be posting no firearms signs in all stores CCW will be exempt with that legally explained THATS THE POLICY

They will stop sales of 5.56 mm ammunition that is used in AR-15s AMERICAS MOST POPULAR CENTERFIRE AMMUNTION as well as all hand gun ammunition THATS THE FACTS

I WAS GOING TO BUY A TRUCK BED MAT TODAY AT WAL MART I WENT SOUTH 40 MILES TO TRACTOR SUPPLY A 126 DOLLAR SALE IS WHAT THEY LOST FROM ME ALREADY .

THEY CAN KISS MY ASS FROM NOW ON I TOO WILL BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE OR ORDER OFF AMAZON

Posted by: Libtardz! Lolz! ()
Date: September 03, 2019 09:21PM

Ammo and rifles are cheaper online anyway.

LMAO

Posted by: You are the threat to us ()
Date: September 03, 2019 09:32PM

>
> items ,

No you weren't. Plus this may come as a shock to you but most of us gun owners don't want you taking your penis extender wherever you want, especially to our businesses, homes, schools and the stores we patronize. Rational gun owners don't feel the need to display their weapons. They are not political statements. They are tools.

Posted by: Your A Liberal Democrat Pervert ()
Date: September 03, 2019 09:49PM

And that's all there is to it , one sicko by your own words about a male organ

Keep your sick hands off children , stay away from them you sick creep your a threat to children and mankind I hope you don't work in any schools or coach

Date: September 03, 2019 09:58PM

Wrong Totaly Wrong Wrote:
> >Walmart is stopping the sale of some slow moving
> overpriced ammunition. The vast >majority of
> gunowners will see no issue.
>
> They will be posting no firearms signs in all
> stores CCW will be exempt with that legally
> explained THATS THE POLICY
>
> They will stop sales of 5.56 mm ammunition that is
> used in AR-15s AMERICAS MOST POPULAR CENTERFIRE
> AMMUNTION as well as all hand gun ammunition THATS
> THE FACTS
>
> I WAS GOING TO BUY A TRUCK BED MAT TODAY AT WAL
> MART I WENT SOUTH 40 MILES TO TRACTOR SUPPLY A
> 126 DOLLAR SALE IS WHAT THEY LOST FROM ME ALREADY
> .
>
> THEY CAN KISS MY ASS FROM NOW ON I TOO WILL BUY
> SOMEWHERE ELSE OR ORDER OFF AMAZON

Here are the exact quotes from the CEO:
"we are respectfully requesting that customers no longer openly carry firearms into our stores or Sam’s Clubs in states where “open carry” is permitted"

"As it relates to concealed carry by customers with permits, there is no change to our policy or approach."

Here is a copy of the signage they are posting in the stores.
Attachments:
walmart-gunpolicy-new-final.jpg

Posted by: #33 speaks ()
Date: September 03, 2019 09:59PM

If the shoe fits, kick yourself with it. I am not the one trying to make up for my emotional, mental or physical shortcomings by strutting around with a gun for all to see.

Date: September 03, 2019 10:00PM

And the quote you won't see on any news outlet:

"Our remaining assortment will be even more focused on the needs of hunting and sport shooting enthusiasts. It will include long barrel deer rifles and shotguns, much of the ammunition they require, as well as hunting and sporting accessories and apparel."

Posted by: What the quoted poster said ()
Date: September 03, 2019 10:05PM

No 556 ammo no handgun ammo no open carry concealed carry allowed, the other posts that were contrary were retarded libs in disguise

Posted by: Kiss This ()
Date: September 03, 2019 10:06PM

Sick of retailers kissing the ass of every whining commie snowflake deadbeat, at the expense of law-abiding taxpayers who make America great. Fuck them!

Posted by: So what ()
Date: September 03, 2019 10:07PM

It wont save anyone lives I don't need Wallyworld either

Posted by: adam smith ()
Date: September 03, 2019 10:54PM

Kiss This Wrote:
> Sick of retailers kissing the ass of every whining
> commie snowflake deadbeat, at the expense of

They are businesses trying to make money and build their markets, and since mass shootings have become so popular they’re trying to act reasonably.

Posted by: Ban This ()
Date: September 03, 2019 11:06PM

Most violent crimes are committed by Blacks. Ban Blacks from Walmart if you want to prevent crime.

Posted by: Beware Of Wal Mart Shoppers ()
Date: September 03, 2019 11:15PM

I always parked way out in any Wal Mart . The places are full of illegals gypsies and other low rent welfare riff raff that will get behind you backing up so they can get bumped then a ambulance ride lawsuit and a quick settlement

This latest ammo BS gives me a good reminder to stay away for good

You have been warned suckers

Posted by: So Thats Where Democrats Come ()
Date: September 03, 2019 11:24PM

>The places are full of illegals gypsies and other low rent welfare riff raff

Democrat breeding grounds

Posted by: Walmart Greeter ()
Date: September 04, 2019 07:13AM

Fuck yall white bitches.
I work as a Walmart greeter.
Ain't no way I'm not strapped what I seen

Posted by: WalMart woke even more today! ()
Date: September 04, 2019 07:29AM

Attachments:
walmart auto parts.JPG

Posted by: Now Safe Stores ()
Date: September 04, 2019 10:57AM

Great! It's about time. All it took was a couple of mass shootings and deaths in their stores to realize customer want a safe store.

Christ, the one shooter got his gun right in the store. How fucked up is that shit!

Posted by: Corrupt Trump Swamp!! ()
Date: September 04, 2019 03:23PM

Liberal insanity, as in stop selling products that are used to shoot up your stores and kill your customers?

I shudder to think of what conservative insanity is?

Posted by: Lie Suppress Obstruct Resist ()
Date: September 04, 2019 07:48PM

So liquor stores have stopped selling booze because they are robbed all the time.

See you never Wal Mart

Posted by: Scholar ()
Date: September 04, 2019 08:01PM

BREAKING NEWS!

BULLETIN! BULLETIN! BULLETIN!
BULLETIN! BULLETIN! BULLETIN!

Wally World is a PRIVATE entity. It can sell what it will and not sell what it does not want to sell. Anyone who does not like what they sell or do not sell need not shop there. Try TarZHAY or K-Mart.

Posted by: Montgomery Ward. ()
Date: September 04, 2019 08:42PM

average consumer. Wrote:
> America To Wal Mart Kiss Our Ass Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
> > carry-guns-stops-selling-some-ammunition-2019-9
> >
> > I was heading to Walmart today to get some
> food
> > items , I wont America is behind me , this is a
> > worst case scapegoating fold on the Right to
> Keep
> > And Bear Arms
> >
> > I can go with the no open carry that's any
> store
> > owners right CCW is not affected if your a
> legal
> > permit holder
> >
> > Backstab the people rights, pay the price in
> > profits Wal Mart anything in Wal Mart stores I
> > can get elsewhere till you reverse this bad
> > decision punishing the entire American people
> for
> > the evil that a mere handful have done
>
>
> Walmarts are private property so they are well
> within their rights to do this. I bet their sales
> will pick up because of this. I will start
> shopping at Walmart.com but there is no way I am
> going into one of their nasty stores full of the
> great unwashed.

Walmart is doing what is in their best interest. This aint their first rodeo!

Posted by: Thats What's Happening ()
Date: September 04, 2019 09:36PM

>Anyone who does not like what they sell or do not sell need not shop there.

Im no longer shopping there Ill spend my grand elsewhere every year on cheap shit

DAJAX LOL at the parking way out post so did I for the same reasons ! I was a proud Wal Mart shopper no more

Posted by: Generally a good idea 2 ()
Date: September 05, 2019 04:41AM

Other retailers will follow Walmarts lead. Walmart is not banning concealed carry so nobody really cares.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.