HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Officer involved shooting in Herndon
Posted by: Your News Source ()
Date: September 03, 2019 09:26AM

Armed robbery, police exchange shots and hit robber. The all important question of race and immigration status unclear at this time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/officer-trades-shots-during-herndon-va-robbery-investigation-police-say/2019/09/02/6aaabfd0-cdf1-11e9-b29b-a528dc82154a_story.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Officer involved shooting in Herndon
Posted by: Bill the bookie ()
Date: September 03, 2019 10:55AM

Current vegas line on the robber;

Nigger 4/5
Beaner 1/10
Cracker 1/10
Japanese 3000 to 1

Posted by: BuildtheWall ()
Date: September 03, 2019 11:40AM

Most blacks have been displaced by the illegals in Herndon. Most likely its an illegal invader. Hope they throw the book at him and round up his family for a free trip south.

Posted by: Plip-plop ()
Date: September 03, 2019 11:56AM

Revolved around one of the many "jack shacks" in town. You allow illegal enterprises to flourish, you get what you get....

Posted by: Don't get out much ()
Date: September 03, 2019 12:40PM

Plip-plop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Revolved around one of the many "jack shacks" in
> town. You allow illegal enterprises to flourish,
> you get what you get....

What on Earth, my dear friend, is a "jack shack"?

Posted by: Oscar Garcia ()
Date: September 03, 2019 02:08PM

Don't get out much Wrote:
> Plip-plop Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Revolved around one of the many "jack shacks"
> in
> > town. You allow illegal enterprises to
> flourish,
> > you get what you get....
>
> What on Earth, my dear friend, is a "jack shack"?

Oh I think you know. Don't make some of these sick fucks post pics.

Posted by: Dranesville dude ()
Date: September 03, 2019 02:11PM

Bill the bookie Wrote:
> Current vegas line on the robber;
>
> Nigger 4/5
> Beaner 1/10
> Cracker 1/10
> Japanese 3000 to 1

Bill gimme $20 on the nigger. For two reasons...the report says "exchanged shots" - that tells me the robber had a gun and shot at cops. Beaners tend to prefer the blade to the gatt. And... always bet on black.

Posted by: I am not amused ()
Date: September 03, 2019 05:17PM

Who needs Vegas odds. Just look at the FBI statistics and put $100 down on black. You'll win over 50% of the time,

Posted by: pdwbk ()
Date: September 03, 2019 05:43PM

Posted by: The fitz way ()
Date: September 03, 2019 10:33PM

He's definitely black. If he was white, he would have been plastered all over the news today.

Posted by: wally ()
Date: September 04, 2019 12:28AM

I was sitting in my car at a red light when I see a cop car with it's lights on in a parking lot by the Mellow Mushroom. Didn't think much of it. Then I see all these squads coming towards me running lights and sirens. When the light turned green nobody moved so the cops could get through.

These guys were just jumping out of their cars with their rifles and running over there. None of us could really go anywhere because there were all these empty squad cars parked all over the place. I really thought this was a mass shooting or something and here I was stuck in my car unable to move because we were all pretty much blocked in by squad cars. I just wanted to get the hell outta there.

Turns out this was the take down of the second of the bad guys involved in the armed robbery in Herndon.

Posted by: George Zimmerman ()
Date: September 04, 2019 11:13AM

White Hispanic

Posted by: Results are in!!! ()
Date: September 04, 2019 04:57PM

We have a winner!!!!

Congratulations to Build The Wall who was the first to correctly identify BEANER as the shooter in the Herndon armed robbery, shooting and attempted carjacking. Close seconds to plip plop and possibly George Zimmerman.

Thanks for playing.

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2019/09/04/two-men-arrested-following-robbery-officer-involved-shooting-and-carjacking-in-Herndon/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Posted by: Gerry Connolly! ()
Date: September 04, 2019 05:21PM

Don't care much myself about cops getting shot at, women robbed and threatened with rape, blah blah blah. I saved almost $100 in landscaping fees this year by hiring illegals!

#NoBorders #AbolishICE

Posted by: Thanks Montgomery County ()
Date: September 04, 2019 05:48PM

We really appreciate you ignoring the illegals and letting them cross the bridge.

Posted by: Jumbomyns ()
Date: September 04, 2019 06:06PM

Funny how they aren't naming the business that was robbed.

Posted by: A rash on my ass alizedah ()
Date: September 04, 2019 07:09PM

Lots of ms13 but those illegals use machetes.

Money is on someone with Barry so Teri’s hair n melanin.

High probability his full legal name had 22/26 letters of the alphabet with the obligatory “La” somewhere before a first/middle name.

Posted by: Ariba! ()
Date: September 04, 2019 07:13PM

Attachments:
EDmXnsfWwAIRjTo.png

Posted by: theydo ()
Date: September 04, 2019 07:43PM

Ariba! Wrote:
> .

They smell bad also

Posted by: insider info heehee ()
Date: September 04, 2019 08:12PM

Plip-plop Wrote:
> Revolved around one of the many "jack shacks" in
> town. You allow illegal enterprises to flourish,
> you get what you get....

it was ommitted from the news cause the name of the business on elden starts with "tienda" and thats just too blatant for the narrative. the business owners themselves are nice enough but they openly cater to the pandilla - I dont really blame em for being scared. el Salvador flags, keychains, jerseys, hats you name it! Ive even seen gloves and ski masks in that tiny store in mid summer! cmon now..

Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: September 04, 2019 11:04PM

From FXCo police site:

Edward Raul Mejia Sandoval, 22 and Manuel Enrique Casco, 34, both of Maryland, were arrested after robbing a local business shortly after 7 p.m. on Sept. 2 in the 700 block of Elden Street in the Town of Herndon. Mejia Sandoval was charged with two counts of robbery and two counts of threatening to abduct with the intent to defile. Casco was charged with robbery, carjacking and two counts of use of a firearm in the commission of a felony. Both men were taken to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center and held without bond.
Detectives from our Major Crimes Bureau are investigating after Mejia Sandoval and Casco entered a business displaying a handgun, demanded money and assaulted two female employees. A Town of Herndon police officer encountered the suspects running from the business. The officer chased the suspects on foot when one suspect displayed a handgun. There was then an exchange of gunfire between the suspect and the officer with no reported injuries. Mejia Sandoval was quickly taken into custody by Herndon police officers while Casco was arrested a short time later after an armed carjacking in the 1000 block of Elden Street. A handgun was recovered during the initial investigation.

According to a liberal friend, this means that 2 disadvantaged world citizens now residing in MD came to VA to buy guns that they can't buy in MD because of the effectiveness of gun control. Before leaving VA, they naturally wanted to test the guns and were hoping to recoup some of the $ they had invested so they could send it to their mothers in South America and invest the rest in their college fund accounts (they are both pre-med students). She expects them to die in jail because Orange-man-bad. When I asked about the victims they assaulted, she said they were capitalist pigs and deserve what they got and more.

Governor Northam announced that to protect Virginians he will:
1- make VA a sanctuary state.
2- disarm all law abiding citizens to protect those who choose to follow a non-traditional path to wealth acquisition.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2019 11:08PM by SumMo.

Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: September 05, 2019 08:15AM

They held off a few days to bury the story. I'm surprised they were arrested at all.

Posted by: Build that wall!!!!! ()
Date: September 05, 2019 11:42AM

You can expect more of the same crime or worse. More and more illegals leeches and crimminals continue to invade the US. It is way past time to complete the wall and round up any and all illegal leeches and crimminals and deport or jail or both.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.