HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Army Strong
Posted by: Corey Kcr4zy ()
Date: August 30, 2019 06:30PM

Hey, this thread is for anyone interested in joining the US Army. If you are, please leave your Name, Phone#, Date of Birth and Education to my email or aim. My Recruit Station is located in Manassas, VA. I have just returned from Fort Benning, GA. If you are interested you can send to my email address (keithcoors5@yahoo.com). Or if you have any questions you can post one or if you've got any in depth questions about how basic training is and want to chat, my AIM name is "Kcr4zy". -Thanks
(If you do not trust this thread, which i would understand to give out your name and number, then talk to me and i will give you my home recruiting stations number instead)
Attachments:
IMG_4932.JPG
IMG_4934.JPG
IMG_4936.JPG
IMG_4933.JPG
IMG_4935.JPG
IMG_4931.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Army Strong
Posted by: Join the Navy & See the World ()
Date: August 30, 2019 08:38PM

09 January 2006 was eons ago.

Since then, the military had perfected a binary inoculation which reinforces the male or female genetic code, a booster shot in effect.

Old pictures of dinosaurs are untimely.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.