HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
People are vaping THC. Lung injuries being reported nationwide. Why is the CDC staying quiet? I KNOW WHY - MD FX DEMS run it
Posted by: savage nation ()
Date: August 29, 2019 12:40PM

https://michaelsavage.com/people-are-vaping-thc-lung-injuries-being-reported-nationwide-why-is-the-cdc-staying-quiet/

MD and FX run allot of the FED gov and are sanctuary states

Federal health officials are under fire for their unclear public warnings following one death and nearly 200 cases of vaping-related lung illnesses

VAPE BARS IN FX CO are run by Muslim and or HINDU democrats - the ones running the drug trade in fairfax. many of the supplies come from: california.

THERE'S LITTLE DOUBT the push for vaping has come from the DRUG TRADE - it's a perfect cover. vape marajuana thc (or some other drug) - police have little way of knowing

light up a bong - police know it a mile away

THE VAPING TRADE IS THE CALIFORNIA DRUG TRADE IS HINDU MUSLIMS POISONING WHITE PEOPLE

"hmmm i feel sick today i don't know why - my vaping bar food usually makes me feel good but today..."

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.