HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Activist who opposed Donald Trump's immigration policy is killed by illegal alien driving without a license
Date: August 10, 2019 07:50AM

Another tragedy that could have been avoided.

https://pluralist.com/sean-buchanan-killed-by-illegal-immigrant-miguel-ramirez-valiente/

===To report a person you think may be in the U.S. illegally, call 1-866-347-2423===

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Activist who opposed Donald Trump's immigration policy is killed by illegal alien driving without a license
Posted by: Antiasshat ()
Date: August 10, 2019 08:05AM

Sad when anyone loses their life, but you reap what you sow.

Re: Activist who opposed Donald Trump's immigration policy is killed by illegal alien driving without a license
Posted by: Is this DC? ()
Date: August 10, 2019 08:14AM

Is it ironic? Don’t ya think?
It’s like rain, on your wedding day....
This guy is a cuck
Attachments:
2CBB8CFE-8BE7-43C0-9BAD-891A2EC9D398.jpeg

Posted by: l8er ()
Date: August 10, 2019 08:28AM

Just two more nigs growing up in a fatherless home now. Nothing to see here.

Posted by: Seems like they’re morons ()
Date: August 10, 2019 08:42AM

When a story like this filters thru, wonder just how many more stories are like this-illegals that sanctuary cities EMBRACE!

Just a mouthy liberal with his head up his ass.
His family will extort more money via gofundme so, they will continue to live OFF other people’s money!

Posted by: Pretty sad story ()
Date: August 10, 2019 09:00AM

I just looked at his Facebook page. Another white male who hates being a white male, and goes to extremes to prove that the laws on the books aren’t there to protect citizens, but to oppress others. And it killed him.

Posted by: Pentuple Dump Champion ()
Date: August 10, 2019 11:23AM

Pretty sad story Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just looked at his Facebook page. Another white
> male who hates being a white male, and goes to
> extremes to prove that the laws on the books
> aren’t there to protect citizens, but to oppress
> others. And it killed him.

There's nothing sad about it. Clearly he was cool with illegals running rampant and doing whatever they please without consequence. That means they kill some people sometimes, so it's only fair that their victims are the people working so hard to enable them.

Posted by: Travel Colorado Springs ()
Date: August 10, 2019 11:33AM

Love the irony.

How many days should the widow morn before someone makes a play on her? Asking for a friend.

Posted by: What Was His Handle ()
Date: August 10, 2019 07:04PM

In the Wash Post comments, the group therapy session for America haters

Posted by: MKHXK ()
Date: August 11, 2019 09:33AM

No one is above the law. Except those who came into the country illegally.

Posted by: I am not amused ()
Date: August 11, 2019 12:47PM

After my brother was shot by an illegal alien, the police department in Detroit told him that the suspect had made a run for the border and most likely would never be apprehended or prosecuted. Now; with the rise of sanctuary cities and states, this criminal could have easily came back across the border and taken another name without fear of apprehension or justice.

So in this case, I am glad it was a supporter of illegal alien presence that was killed. His demise is a wash.

Posted by: beaner watch ()
Date: August 11, 2019 01:47PM

I am not amused Wrote:
> After my brother was shot by an illegal alien, the
> police department in Detroit told him that the
> suspect had made a run for the border and most
> likely would never be apprehended or prosecuted.
> Now; with the rise of sanctuary cities and states,
> this criminal could have easily came back across
> the border and taken another name without fear of
> apprehension or justice.
>
> So in this case, I am glad it was a supporter of
> illegal alien presence that was killed. His
> demise is a wash.

Why would an illegal that kills someone even need to flee to Mexico? I thought they would just stay here in the sanctuary city and keep living and committing crime. Arresting them is hateful and racist and we can't do that.

Posted by: Sons or daughters? ()
Date: August 11, 2019 03:24PM

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the blond kids are transgendered. Father looks and sounds the type that would do this.

Posted by: Goes around comes around ()
Date: August 11, 2019 10:13PM

Damn shame ya know?

Posted by: Pc Retardz. ()
Date: August 11, 2019 10:23PM

Make Annandale Guatemala Again Wrote:
> Another tragedy that could have been avoided.
>
> https://pluralist.com/sean-buchanan-killed-by-ille
> gal-immigrant-miguel-ramirez-valiente/
Attachments:
DxojwsEV4AAhA7v.jpeg

Posted by: Kathy Wierenga Buchanan ()
Date: August 11, 2019 10:30PM

Give me at least 7 days to morn.

Posted by: wally ()
Date: August 11, 2019 10:49PM

MKHXK Wrote:
> No one is above the law. Except those who came
> into the country illegally.

Trump is above the law.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.