HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPS - Fairfax County Public School redistricting - new boundary
Posted by: Mr. Teacher ()
Date: August 03, 2019 02:19PM

I just became aware of the redistricting issues happening with FCPS. Has anyone else heard of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM4AfGQqTWE&feature=youtu.be

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPS - Fairfax County Public School redistricting - new boundary
Posted by: No Janie! ()
Date: August 03, 2019 02:38PM

Amazing--after years of protecting Langley in order to be reelected, Strauss is now mocking the parents. Now that she has decided to retire.

This is scary that these people think they know so much more than the rest of us. My kids' high school is pretty well balanced.

People are thinking in terms of high schools right now. That is naive. if you live where there is a good neighborhood school with walkers, you, too could be targeted.

Kudos to whomever developed this video. I know it's just clips, but I've watched enough to know that these statements are not out of context.

Posted by: clueless in FFX ()
Date: August 03, 2019 03:12PM

It's mostly based on the lunches and fed money. Redraw the lines and change your handout.

Posted by: Nk9h3 ()
Date: August 03, 2019 06:28PM

I like the way smug woman smiles and says "pfft, i've already told them that [Langley will be broken up]". I.e., Not citizen government. Left wing dictators

Posted by: Vote of no confidence ()
Date: August 03, 2019 06:41PM

"If you buy a home based on the school, don't expect your child will be going there in 10 years."

Really? If I buy a home based on my child going to a particular school my child will be going to that school. She doesn't say how they are going to handle to clause that allows you to enrol your child in whatever school you want. You have to make your own transportation arrangements and may have some other expenses, but it happens all the time. Teachers are notorious for getting their children enrolled at schools they work at because it is convenient for them.

Posted by: Ban Social Engineering ()
Date: August 03, 2019 08:22PM

That's what happens when you elect an all liberal school board. The County Board of Supervisors isn't much different.

Posted by: Mr. Teacher ()
Date: August 04, 2019 12:57AM

Several FCPS schools are currently overcrowded, but instead of fixing their overcrowding issues, the FCPS school board wants change the redistricting policy first so they can than redistrict schools using the "One Fairfax" lens.
Which means the FCPS school board will make all future boundary changes using "socioecomonic and/or racial composition of students" as the guiding factor.

So will this mean busing students to schools with the "correct" demographic, which will be based on how much you make and/or what color your children are? Is this legal?

School Board work session 7/22/19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsXnnlYFVRU&feature=youtu.be

Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: August 04, 2019 01:08AM

Dont sweat it too much..

After a few years of being unhappy with the elementary school my son was in, I “ people placed” him at a neighboring school.
I found a day care provider in the boundary of a neighboring schholand the bus dropped him off at this daycare.

However, his mom was waiting for him at the daycare daily.and took him home.

Yes, it cost some money and inconvenienced my wife , but worth it for my child to be in a better school

You could do the same

Posted by: Confused! ()
Date: August 04, 2019 05:57AM

So the school board picks a demographic make up and then changes boundaries of schools to reflect that make up? Sounds racist to me. Is there some study that shows this is what's best for the students?

Posted by: TF ()
Date: August 04, 2019 07:28AM

Please don’t use the pejorative adjective “notorious.” It is one of the few perks that teachers and other employees do have to pupil-place their children in the school near where they work. Or their own school. Always at the discretion of the principal. It’s a very humane practice. This way if the child is sick you are quick to go and get him or her. Pupil placement is also offered to the community at large if you want a certain program such as IB. You must provide your own transportation however.

Posted by: Concerned parent... ()
Date: August 04, 2019 08:11AM

These populist right-wing goobers will complain about everything FCPS does. They've been convinced that the whole thing is just another Communist plot. Laughably stupid. FCPS evaluates its boundary system EVERY YEAR and either makes or proposes changes to help a fixed physical plant better serve an ever-changing community. Get used to it, all you mindless pricks and prima donnas.

Posted by: Politics at its worst ()
Date: August 04, 2019 09:04AM

Hypocrisy at its finest! Pat and Janie pontificating on equity when they are conveniently leaving the board. They are piously offering this issue to the new board. Karen-K-G preaches equity - fine speaking as a rich parent whose kids went to Oakton. The superintendent has been posturing himself for state or national office since he arrived so he will be gone within five years. Those few remaining on the board and the candidates better grasp this truth- people do buy homes predicated on boundaries. Bussing would be anathema to them! Several of the schools with high poverty rates have developed unique and beneficial programs to ensure success for the students that other schools simply do not have. If they propose just sprinkling people of color and poverty around to make it look good for their political agenda they are not thinking of what is in the best interest of the students. It goes without saying that the boundaries for Langley, McLean and Oakton have been untouchable. Money talks! The first thing board members need to keep in mind is proximity to the home. Especially for elementary school students. All the rest of it is social engineering which this current board seems enamored of at the expense of academics. What they are doing is painting Republican opponents as racist. This is a side effect of the anti-Trump movement. The SB is supposed to be apolitical and that is a joke!

Posted by: ncju4 ()
Date: August 04, 2019 09:04AM

Nice video summary. I didn't have time to watch the entire session so this is good.

One should be very suspicious of talk like this. People may be a bit overwrought but in my experience when the school board (or board of supervisors) is going out of their way to tell you they are not doing something, in fact, they are.

All part of the plan to "eliminate pockets of excellence." Stated policy of the school board.

Posted by: YOU ARE RIGHT ()
Date: August 04, 2019 09:32AM

Concerned parent... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These populist right-wing goobers will complain
> about everything FCPS does. They've been
> convinced that the whole thing is just another
> Communist plot. Laughably stupid. FCPS evaluates
> its boundary system EVERY YEAR and either makes or
> proposes changes to help a fixed physical plant
> better serve an ever-changing community. Get used
> to it, all you mindless pricks and prima donnas.

Well said. Pretty sure that Strauss' kids went to McLean. Where did Hynes' kids go? Madison or South Lakes?

Posted by: FCPS employee ()
Date: August 04, 2019 11:15AM

Please folks, leave the driving to us. We know how to run a school system and we do NOT need input from the citizens.

This thread is CLOSED.

Posted by: No social engineering ()
Date: August 04, 2019 11:29AM

Confused! Wrote:
> So the school board picks a demographic make up and then changes boundaries of schools to reflect
> that make up? Sounds racist to me. Is there some study that shows this is what's best for the students?

Yes! It looks like the school board is doing exactly that!
Remember the school board changed Jeb Stuart against the wishes of the community.
They changed the sex edu curriculum and in addition to this new social justice boundary change, the school board slipped something else into their draft policy that will be negative for the community.

Currently the school board must notify the community when 5% is affected, but under their new (less transparent) policy, they will not be required to notify the community unless 15% is affected. So the school board can make bigger changes without notifying the community. The school board is changing the policy so they can be LESS transparent to the voters.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/02/15/horrific-sex-ed-curriculum-is-taking-over-in-this-virginia-county/

Posted by: gbw ()
Date: August 04, 2019 11:38AM

TF Wrote:
> Please don’t use the pejorative adjective
> “notorious.” It is one of the few perks that
> teachers and other employees do have to
> pupil-place their children in the school near
> where they work. Or their own school. Always at
> the discretion of the principal. It’s a very
> humane practice. This way if the child is sick you
> are quick to go and get him or her. Pupil
> placement is also offered to the community at
> large if you want a certain program such as IB.
> You must provide your own transportation however.

"It’s a very humane practice. This way if the child is sick you are quick to go and get him or her."

It's a "humane" practice you say? Well, I would like for my child and I to be treated humanely. I would like the same consideration to be given to me in respects to my ability to quickly get to my child. This goes far and beyond being a perk for teachers.

Posted by: TF ()
Date: August 04, 2019 01:50PM

If you really feel that this is too much of a benefit for teachers then why don’t you lobby the school board to allow open enrollment anywhere anyone wants to go - first come first served. Very few FC citizens work in proximity to a Fairfax county school. And increasingly there are few teachers to take advantage of this pupil placement since most of them cannot afford to live in Fairfax County. They endure 60 to 90 minute commutes.There is absolutely no value in bashing teachers as part of this argument.

Posted by: Potomac Parent7 ()
Date: August 04, 2019 01:53PM

It’s unfair to saddle a few schools with all the violent niggers. The high-achieving schools need to take their fair share of the savages!

Posted by: Fail fail fail... ()
Date: August 04, 2019 01:59PM

Potomac Parent7 Wrote:
> It’s unfair to saddle a few schools with all the
> violent niggers. The high-achieving schools need
> to take their fair share of the savages!

You and yours need to be in one of our ‘alternative’ schools.

Date: August 04, 2019 08:55PM

The school board policy changes are to reflect the social engineering of"One Fairfax". When was the community notified about One Fairfax???

I also read that Fairfax is now a sanctuary county. When did that happen?

This school board YouTube video is very telling.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: August 04, 2019 09:29PM

As a veteran of several school board boundary adjustment fights I have seen all of this before. Today they may be saying "One Fairfax". Anyone who seriously believes that the One Fairfax agenda will be guiding any boundary adjustments is an idiot. The school administration will do what it wants to do with the boundaries. One Fairfax will just be a new tool that school officials can use to justify ignoring the concerns, many legitimate, of the new boundary lines they want to draw. If they want to draw a boundary that is inconsistent with One Fairfax, I am sure there will be some other agenda they can cite to support it.

I have said this before...lots of times. If you don't like what the School Board is doing, go out and vote this November. It takes pathetically few votes to get elected to one of the district seats on the school board. It doesn't take that many more votes to get elected as an at large member. A motivated citizenry could easily oust probably 3/4 of the current board. The apathy is appalling.

Posted by: #*#*#*#* ()
Date: August 04, 2019 09:47PM

The School Board is a bunch of arrogant assholes, except for Schultz.

Date: August 05, 2019 10:55AM

Yes, Shultz is good and Wilson seems good too (reasonable). Shultz is a stong voice fighting FOR the voters, but she's alone.

Look what the rest of the school board gave us. We cannot vote for those liberal board members again. What will the bring us next???

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/02/15/horrific-sex-ed-curriculum-is-taking-over-in-this-virginia-county/

Posted by: Laterbyatches ()
Date: August 05, 2019 12:14PM

Ok its time to get the hell out of Fairfax and take my mis-spent tax dollars with. Let the dims further drive Failfax into the ground. Thank God my kids are now out of school. At one time Failfax had a pretty good public school system. It was consistently top rated. With Faifax becoming a sanctuary it all gone down hill thanks to the dim-ocrats and libtards. Yep time to haul ass from FAILfax.

Posted by: Speakthetruth ()
Date: August 05, 2019 04:06PM

No social engineering Wrote:
> Yes, Shultz is good and Wilson seems good too
> (reasonable). Shultz is a stong voice fighting FOR
> the voters, but she's alone.
>
> Look what the rest of the school board gave us.
> We cannot vote for those liberal board members
> again. What will the bring us next???
>
> https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/02/15/horrific-s
> ex-ed-curriculum-is-taking-over-in-this-virginia-c
> ounty/
>
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM4AfGQqTWE&featur
> e=youtu.be

Absolutely. Schultz for Board President!

Posted by: race and income #1 ()
Date: August 05, 2019 07:54PM

Here's the proposed FCPS policy for school boundaries. This is the "One Fairfax" lens the FCPS school board will use to decide where our children will go to school.
Attachments:
FCPS Boundary Policy.jpg

Date: August 05, 2019 08:25PM

They can talk all they want about racial and socioeconomic factors. It won't change anything about how it works in practice.

In previous boundary fights that I was involved in, everyone, including members of the school board, people in the school administration and advocates for and against proposed changes was willing to discuss racial and socioeconomic factors. The thing people should understand is that decision makers won't make their decision based on current, verifiable racial and socioeconomic data. Instead they use projected data reflecting what they claim things will be like a few years later. For middle and high school boundaries that data cannot be tied to what then exists in the lower level schools that will feed into those high schools. Then after the changes are made Monday morning quarterbacking seldom supports the school administration's projected data. In other words the data is cooked to produce the result desired.

One Fairfax won't change how decisions are made. It won't change what decisions are made. What it will do is move around the arguments used to support those decisions.

Date: August 05, 2019 08:44PM

Laterbyatches Wrote:
> Ok its time to get the hell out of Fairfax and
> take my mis-spent tax dollars with. Let the dims
> further drive Failfax into the ground. Thank God
> my kids are now out of school. At one time
> Failfax had a pretty good public school system. It
> was consistently top rated. With Faifax becoming a
> sanctuary it all gone down hill thanks to the
> dim-ocrats and libtards. Yep time to haul ass
> from FAILfax.

More BS.

Even if we go back to the beginning of this century when Fairfax County began seeing an influx of adult immigrants and before the wave of families with kids hit, the school system was already in trouble. I was attending FCAG meetings in the nineties and listening then to how parents were plotting to get their kids into GT and then TJ, or they would pull the kids and put them into private schools. In the nineties I had teachers telling me how they would swap students, telling principals they would be willing to take certain problem kids if they were given certain other kids in return. In the nineties I was hearing teachers say they would punch their ticket for two or three years in some east or south county school and then transfer to a better school elsewhere in the county.

The problem then as now is the focus of educational efforts. Then as now the sexy parts of an educational system that officials like to boast about are the efforts to educate the best and brightest students and the programs offered to help the most marginal students. What makes a school system great though is the quality of education offered to the large portion of students in the middle. For the past 25 years Fairfax has been willing to trade off the quality of education offered to the vast number of students in the middle so it could devote more and more resources to those at the ends.

Walk into Mount Vernon today, or West Potomac, Edison or Falls Church. There are still plenty of potentially good students there. Until they become the focus of the educational efforts of those schools, and of the County school system, those schools will continue to decline.

Posted by: hdhsha ()
Date: August 05, 2019 08:47PM

My kids will be attending Bishop Ireton, if you can’t afforf to send your kids to a private school, I truly am sorry. Fairfax, at one time, had a good public school system. You all see the Liberal effect on things here?

Posted by: inn app rotarite ()
Date: August 05, 2019 08:59PM

hdhsha Wrote:
> My kids will be attending Bishop Ireton, if you
> can’t afforf to send your kids to a private
> school, I truly am sorry. Fairfax, at one time,
> had a good public school system. You all see the
> Liberal effect on things here?

Have you heard anything about Priest misconduct at BI?

Posted by: ahshdh ()
Date: August 05, 2019 09:00PM

So your kids were supposed to go to West Potomac. Bishop Ireton is currently over $20,000 for the first kid. For that kind of money you could have afforded to buy a home costing $300,000 more in a better school district in the County.

Posted by: txn9n ()
Date: August 05, 2019 09:14PM

ahshdh Wrote:
> So your kids were supposed to go to West Potomac.
> Bishop Ireton is currently over $20,000 for the
> first kid. For that kind of money you could have
> afforded to buy a home costing $300,000 more in a
> better school district in the County.

Duh. This scheme that has been hatched is not to move more low income kids INTO West Potomac. West Potomac is not on the radar. It's the schools in the "$300,000" more neighborhoods that will be getting them...

Posted by: Spongebob ()
Date: August 05, 2019 09:26PM

It's a Business and all about Federal Dollars the Business has to move more kids out of the inner ring Schools, in order to move more in, the replacements are already in transit, it has nothing to Do with your kids education rather $$$ and Fundamental Change.

Posted by: Gordon Ramsee ()
Date: August 05, 2019 09:35PM

Posted by: Edward Teach 1 ()
Date: August 06, 2019 05:39AM

txn9n Wrote:
> ahshdh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So your kids were supposed to go to West
> Potomac.
> > Bishop Ireton is currently over $20,000 for the
> > first kid. For that kind of money you could
> have
> > afforded to buy a home costing $300,000 more in
> a
> > better school district in the County.
>
> Duh. This scheme that has been hatched is not to
> move more low income kids INTO West Potomac. West
> Potomac is not on the radar. It's the schools in
> the "$300,000" more neighborhoods that will be
> getting them...

Have you ever driven around the 22308 neighborhood? Median home prices are 700 grand. The newer houses are going for three plus million. Those well-to-do white kids make up about 40 percent of WestPo.

Posted by: Diehard Liberal ()
Date: August 06, 2019 07:04AM

Potomac Parent7 Wrote:
> It’s unfair to saddle a few schools with all the
> violent niggers. The high-achieving schools need
> to take their fair share of the savages!

There is no way in hell we will let Langley be infested with more niggers. Niggers are to stay on our plantations, not go to our schools!

Posted by: TBT ()
Date: August 06, 2019 08:42AM

This statement is absolutely true. For years Fairfax County public schools has been kowtowing to the gifted and talented parent lobby and to making strides to make sure the lowest achieving students can achieve - both those with an IEP and those who are immigrants. They are famous for both. However who is there to advocate for the students in the middle? What happens to them is that they either take courses that are beyond their ability or below their ability. Their grades do not reflect this practice as there is a push to give everyone the highest grade possible for the least amount of effort. Usually these kids do not get the educational opportunities they deserve until they leave FCPS and go to college. If they really want equity in education they will make sure that each child has equal opportunities suited to each but this is not what they mean by equity - equity in FCPS is a thinly veiled initiative to make people feel as though they’re racist or have white privilege and thus are to blame for failures in society. So sad. Is there even one school board member or candidate who understands this and will fight back? Doubtful.

Posted by: exactly right ()
Date: August 06, 2019 09:42AM

TBT Wrote:
> This statement is absolutely true. For years
> Fairfax County public schools has been kowtowing
> to the gifted and talented parent lobby and to
> making strides to make sure the lowest achieving
> students can achieve - both those with an IEP and
> those who are immigrants. They are famous for
> both. However who is there to advocate for the
> students in the middle? What happens to them is
> that they either take courses that are beyond
> their ability or below their ability. Their grades
> do not reflect this practice as there is a push to
> give everyone the highest grade possible for the
> least amount of effort. Usually these kids do not
> get the educational opportunities they deserve
> until they leave FCPS and go to college. If they
> really want equity in education they will make
> sure that each child has equal opportunities
> suited to each but this is not what they mean by
> equity - equity in FCPS is a thinly veiled
> initiative to make people feel as though they’re
> racist or have white privilege and thus are to
> blame for failures in society. So sad. Is there
> even one school board member or candidate who
> understands this and will fight back? Doubtful.

As long as the AAP group is huge, this will be the case.

One of my kids was not an honors student in high school and was placed in a team taught class where the behavior of the kids was terrible. The next year he signed up for Honors classes because of the other kids in the class.
It had not been a problem in middle school. The emphasis in that particular class was on the struggling kids--not the "gen ed" kids. And my kid was a compassionate kid who was kind to those less able. But, this class was a disaster.

Posted by: TBT ()
Date: August 06, 2019 10:02AM

Because of the pressure to add points for honors classes to inflate GPAs the number of honors classes has grown exponentially so that the general Ed classes for the most part are team taught. This does a disservice to all involved. It was reprehensible that the AAP political action groups, supported by school board members, were successful in adding GPA points for honors classes. Grade inflation at its worst!

Posted by: Pay Back ()
Date: August 06, 2019 08:23PM

You all are really missing the point of all of this. These board members not coming wanting to be reelected, this is their BIR F--- You to the citizens that voted against the meal tax and they didn't get it. The smarter thing to do is to warn those running for the school board positions and county supervisors board positions that they will be one term board members. This change will be another tax increase for all. Remember they didn't get it with the meals tax so they can justify with the boundary change. How much earlier will students have to get up to go to school since they have to get on the bus earlier to travel a greater distance, what is the additional cost to the tax payers again?

Posted by: A. Treacher ()
Date: August 06, 2019 08:31PM

May I please have an Original, with a Krunch Pup on the side, an order of Hush Pups, oh, and a Lemon Luv.

Thanks.

Posted by: Wealth and Class ()
Date: August 06, 2019 09:26PM

hdhsha Wrote:
> My kids will be attending Bishop Ireton, if you
> can’t afforf to send your kids to a private
> school, I truly am sorry. Fairfax, at one time,
> had a good public school system. You all see the
> Liberal effect on things here?

Bishop Ireton is crap. Feel sorry for your kids that you are dumb enough to comsider it a high end private school. Hope they get into sports, cause that’s the only scholarship option for Catholic School students.

Even Woodson blows the doors of off the dump you sending your kids too.

Posted by: Spongebob ()
Date: August 07, 2019 03:34PM

And......there it is HHS shipping hundreds of replacement students to NOVA. Federal $$$$$ and Fundamental Change!

Date: August 07, 2019 07:41PM

Spongebob Wrote:
> And......there it is HHS shipping hundreds of replacement students to NOVA. Federal $$$$$ and Fundamental Change!

Yes, this is really impacting our schools -- huge consumption of resources and tax dollars.
We have to stop voting party line (democrat party line). It's not positive for our community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM4AfGQqTWE

Posted by: Scott Schultize ()
Date: August 07, 2019 08:57PM

Schultz = Miss Piggy.

Oink oink.

Wee wee all the way home.

What a tub of lard.

And she's dumb as a box of rocks.

A bag of hammers.

A tub of lard.

A butt of a tard.

Posted by: Just Report the News. ()
Date: August 09, 2019 06:50PM

Disappointed by the Sun Gazette article -- downplaying the boundary change.

Gazette missed the mark, it's not about the over-crowding (that's been ignored by the board for a long time) it's about the social engineering that the school board is trying to implement.

Posted by: xwcwe ()
Date: August 09, 2019 10:32PM

Edward Teach 1 Wrote:
> txn9n Wrote:
> -----
> > ahshdh Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > So your kids were supposed to go to West
> > Potomac.
> > > Bishop Ireton is currently over $20,000 for
> the
> > > first kid. For that kind of money you could
> > have
> > > afforded to buy a home costing $300,000 more
> in
> > a
> > > better school district in the County.
> >
> > Duh. This scheme that has been hatched is not
> to
> > move more low income kids INTO West Potomac.
> West
> > Potomac is not on the radar. It's the schools
> in
> > the "$300,000" more neighborhoods that will be
> > getting them...
>
> Have you ever driven around the 22308
> neighborhood? Median home prices are 700 grand.
> The newer houses are going for three plus million.
> Those well-to-do white kids make up about 40
> percent of WestPo.

You just made my point. A 40% white school is not on the target list to get more minorities. They are going after schools that are still majority white.

Posted by: eregregf ()
Date: August 12, 2019 06:20PM

we all know "re-districting" to create positions that democrats fill without a public vote is A CRIMINAL ACT and that

RNC fairfax division doesn't complain because RNC in fairfax is in-cahoots with DNC in fairfax

Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: August 12, 2019 07:05PM

..I'm channeling...Phil Ochs..like 1963...for the millennials..snow flakes..young and upcoming .progressives.this is also a history lesson.... your home work..assignment...listen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLqKXrlD1TU&list=RDbLqKXrlD1TU&start_radio=1

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: August 12, 2019 07:35PM

eregregf Wrote:
> we all know "re-districting" to create positions
> that democrats fill without a public vote is A
> CRIMINAL ACT and that
>
> RNC fairfax division doesn't complain because RNC
> in fairfax is in-cahoots with DNC in fairfax

I didn’t know that. Now what? A new Real RNC? The RRNC. That should be nationwide.

Posted by: The bus is coming ()
Date: August 19, 2019 03:11PM

Wasn't race-based busing tried in the 60s? How did that turn out?

Posted by: Nardos’s Wig ()
Date: August 19, 2019 04:00PM

Have y’all heard about the new weed policy?

Tokin up on campus and even in the building is no longer grounds for discipline beyond the school level.

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: August 19, 2019 05:00PM

The boundaries exist for one reason. To keep the nig nogs out of Langley and McLean High Scools. And that’s a noble goal.

Posted by: Private school bitches ()
Date: August 21, 2019 07:47AM

Stop going on expensive vacations.
Stop buying $50k cars.

Send your kids to private school.

This whole DIVERSITY bullshit is gunna drop property values to SUBSIDIZE THE LAZY POOR!

Yikes!

So glad I send my kids to private school.

Posted by: Your kids former teachers ()
Date: August 21, 2019 02:30PM

Thank you for getting your idiot kids out of our classrooms. It not only lowered the overcrowding. It also raised the average class IQ and SOL scores.

Posted by: Down the drain... ()
Date: August 21, 2019 02:34PM

You are wasting your money. Your kids will only end up being even bigger assholes than you are.

Posted by: The board rides the short bus ()
Date: August 22, 2019 10:04AM

The school board rides the short bus.

Busing kids to try and take kids from the good schools, and send them to the bad schools and vice versa will do absolutely nothing.

It's the parents who push the kids that make the good schools so good. Sending a child of a gang member is not going to do better in a far away school if the parents don't care how they do in school. It's a waste of money and resources to even consider it. You can't force parents to care about their kids.

Parents who care move into the better pyramids, and sacrifice to pay the higher mortgage.

But, the kids of drug dealers will earn more drug money in a school with rich kids. So I guess you will spread the wealth that way.

Date: August 22, 2019 11:45AM

^^^^^You came so close. Then you pissed it all away.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.