HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dentist's in Fairfax County
Posted by: EwwDent ()
Date: July 29, 2019 04:18PM

Any ethical dentist should discuss there charges before performing any procedures. My root canal and crown was not and my bill is outrageous. A free ticket by the dentist to go way above the normal billing costs.

My insurance company said they will not cover the crown ($$$) because an xray had to be taken 6 months prior to my just recent appointment. How can that even be possible with all the pain that required a root canal? If I would have know this ahead of time I would have had the damn tooth extracted. More BS by dental plan insurance board to try to deny claims. Appeal. Also, I don't think it is in writing within the insurance plans of the '6 month prior xray."

I need to negotiate the price. Everything is negotiable when it comes to getting paid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dentist's in Fairfax County
Posted by: picture this ()
Date: July 29, 2019 04:29PM

you didnt ask how much it would be before the procedure? Why?

My dentist has to take pictures of conditions to insure procedures are covered and yes I pay the cost of the picture. Its the insurance companies not the dentists.

Date: July 29, 2019 04:37PM

You ask a good question. I didn't ask this time on how much figuring that insurance would cover the crown. Also, that the insurance company would pay close to 1/2 or less than the total billed procedure.

The dentist did take a picture of the condition, an xray, but the insurance company still says they require an xray 6 months prior to above the crown. Hell, one month ago I had no pain and absolutely no idea I needed a root canal or crown. How could anyone? Why would I get an xray of that particular tooth if I had no pain?

It is the insurance company who is playing this game and I don't see anything in their regulations of a 6 month prior xray. I have no choice to appeal on this.

Posted by: NNTV7 ()
Date: July 30, 2019 07:34AM

OP, and who is the insurance company? Some of them are better or worse than others.

Date: July 30, 2019 08:00AM

It's the worst insurance company in this area. I will give you a couple of guesses.

Posted by: johnnieGr ()
Date: July 30, 2019 08:53PM

First word of any insurance company claim is DENY.

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: October 05, 2020 11:59AM

I know there are different options you can pay your dentist, better to be friends with them, but from others peoples experience to know for sure if its worth the penny. Sometimes you can live somewhere in Bratislavia and the to be a dentist you need to pay some money to put signature and that person afterwards without even normal practice is certified dentist. Many will go to that country even after spending money on first class airline ticket plus hotel and dentist costs of work, that person still will save up to 60% to costs for the same procedure let’s say like in London, or Frankfurt. That’s why I found my option instead of braces to use simple and effective tallah smile fix with beautiful teeth invisible aligners .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2020 02:17AM by GlicerinEBAG.

Posted by: UltraRight ()
Date: October 09, 2020 09:15AM

GlicerinEBAG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know there are different options you can pay
> your dentist, better to be friends with them, but
> from others peoples experience to know for sure if
> its worth the penny. Sometimes you can live
> somewhere in Bratislavia and the to be a dentist
> you need to pay some money to put signature and
> that person afterwards without even normal
> practice is certified dentist. Many will go to
> that country even after spending money on first
> class airline ticket plus hotel and dentist costs
> of work, that person still will save up to 60% to
> costs for the same procedure let’s say like in
> London, or Frankfurt. That’s why I found my
> option instead of braces to use simple and
> effective tallah
> smile fix with beautiful teeth invisible
> aligners

Is there something more I should know before the purchase? Sounds very interesting, will try to contact them today. Thank you.

you anti dentite bastard
Posted by: the general mahhdii ()
Date: October 09, 2020 09:42AM

eye urge everyone whohas has the resources to do so

find whut is known as a biological dentist to remove any mercury filling you may have

don't go to a regular dentist to have them removed unless you want tons of mercury running through your body

Posted by: TenantHatePears ()
Date: October 20, 2020 07:35AM

Hello. There are so many problems with teeth that it is impossible to guess what's next. So, I didn't know that I would have problems with joint jaw and I would have to wear the best night guard. I didn't even know what it is but now I perfectly know it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.