HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I had sex with someone elses wife today
Posted by: Young stud ()
Date: July 21, 2019 12:05AM

Met the lady at work. I’m 23 and she’s 31. I could tell she felt under-appreciated by her husband. So I slowly but aurely laid down the ground work for my dirty deed. I would compliment her every now and then. Finally one day I requested she bring me that special coffee she’s always raving about. Of course I tell her I can’r make it to work today and she coulr just drop it off at my place. I answered the door with my shirt off. She began to blush and I asked her to come in to grind up a cup of that fine coffee. She first says she has to go, I tell her it’ll only be a minute and she agrees. She comes in and I give her a few more compliments and then place my hand on her shoulder. I fucked her so well her eyes were rolling to the back of her head. Do you think she’ll tell her husband?I doubt it, I think she’ll come back but i’m a one hitter quitter type of dude.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I had sex with someone elses wife today
Posted by: Stoner Non believer ()
Date: July 21, 2019 12:41AM

Nice story dude. Dream on.

Posted by: Robert's Rules of Order ()
Date: July 21, 2019 05:27AM

Hmmm.

"Mr. Hand" isn't really someone else's wife.

Posted by: The truth. ()
Date: July 21, 2019 05:30AM

You left out the fact that she is severely mentally handicapped, and married to a potato.

Posted by: I did but different ()
Date: July 21, 2019 04:47PM

She was 30 something me 22. She very bi, me bi-curious. She rocked my body a few times and I had no problem pleasing her. I met her husband nice dude and most likely didn't care as long as she was safe and careful. She was and it was fun.

Posted by: Midnight Cowboy ()
Date: July 21, 2019 07:43PM

OP, why so much work to get laid by some married chic? This is Fairfax county. Married women here beg to get laid. I keep trying to avoid the horny bitches. Ever since the vibrator and Shades of Gray Fairfax women have been trying to get more stranger danger sex.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.