HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
It Always Amazes Me
Posted by: jibjab ()
Date: July 17, 2019 11:34AM

Blacks are treated horribly in Central and South America.

Yet, Hispanics that live in the United States are always crying racism here in the United States????!!!!!

I have lived in and seen with my own eyes how racist Hispanics can be toward Africans in South America. Just something that is difficult for me to digest as an American that happens to be black.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It Always Amazes Me
Posted by: agreeing ()
Date: July 17, 2019 03:33PM

Blacks are also extremely racist. If you ever eavesdrop on them when about a half dozen are together they just act like clowns critical of all races. Even blacks that have immigrated to the U.S.

Posted by: liam ()
Date: July 17, 2019 09:00PM

They are starting the same crap in Canada. No surprise.

Posted by: Facts facts ()
Date: July 17, 2019 10:36PM

The blacks down there don't get triggered, I can call a random black guy I see "negro" and they wouldn't be offended at all. "Hola negrito" and so on is just normal talk, it's not perceived as racist in the slightest. If I see a fine black girl ill say "hola morenita sexy"

Posted by: wangchungtonight ()
Date: July 18, 2019 12:03AM

The smartest ones are the Asians. They are Capitalist and are willing to work for it. The blacks hate them for it. The spics are like, what is a gook, chink?

Posted by: LGBTQs for Trump ()
Date: July 18, 2019 12:47AM

Yay!

I LOVE the DEMS = DUMBASSES sweetie! He's so sure of himself and in charge!! I yearn for him to be in charge of ME!

We have so many LGBTQ Republicans that we are flaming with

P R I D E

Posted by: jibjab ()
Date: July 18, 2019 10:19AM

Not sure how we went from racist Hispanics to LGBTQ pride? It is very nice to see that the LGBTQ folks are awakening though. I have never really met any conservatives that had an issue with people that are gay. You live your life and I live mine. I think the media creates this friction between groups to keep us from living peacefully with each other.

Blacks are treated like third class citizens in Central and South America, yet the Latino community living here sucking off of our social services ( welfare system ) here expect taxpaying black middle class citizens to pay for all their needs.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.