HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I love the United States of America
Posted by: *** God Bless America *** ()
Date: July 13, 2019 07:56AM

The rest of the world can go fuck themselves. Keep your disgusting third-world shitty citizens away from my beautiful country. AMERICA IS #1 FOREVER!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I love the United States of America
Posted by: You don't own it ()
Date: July 13, 2019 09:43AM

It isn't YOUR country. It is OUR country.

Posted by: TrumpTardLiberTard ()
Date: July 13, 2019 09:47AM

Right.... there are no countries better than the US. I'll bet that besides Virginia and maybe Washington, DC, you haven't travelled much.

Posted by: Open your eyes... ()
Date: July 13, 2019 09:55AM

Jingoism is such an ugly thing.

Posted by: George Fucking Washington ()
Date: July 13, 2019 09:57AM

*** God Bless America *** Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The rest of the world can go fuck themselves.
> Keep your disgusting third-world shitty citizens
> away from my beautiful country. AMERICA IS #1
> FOREVER!!!!

Good luck with that. The USA is not the greatest place to live but it is pretty good even with all the 3rd world people that scare you so much. Here in the USA we allow priests to rape little boys on a daily basis and very rarely punish them for that. We have a really high percentage of our citizens locked up in prison mainly because our educational system is so poor. We let our mentally unstable citizens rot and die of homelessness. We have some real racism problems especially amongst our law enforcement officers.
We got a pretty good country but we got a lot of problems. God bless us all, everyone.

Posted by: Maga2020 ()
Date: July 13, 2019 05:40PM

The biggest problem of all is there is not enough white people around. White people started this country and with Gods help made it the greatest country in history. White people decided to extend the membership to other peoples and basically got shit on. The best thing is to make America white again. Remember white is always Right! Trump gets it do you?

Posted by: Faggotry ()
Date: July 13, 2019 11:29PM

*** God Bless America *** Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The rest of the world can go fuck themselves.
> Keep your disgusting third-world shitty citizens
> away from my beautiful country. AMERICA IS #1
> FOREVER!!!!

Faggot.

Posted by: Shlomo ()
Date: July 13, 2019 11:45PM

Attachments:
1559887650721.png

Posted by: LGBTQ for Trump ()
Date: July 16, 2019 12:01AM

Yay! We have so many LGBTQ Republicans that we are flaming with

P R I D E

Posted by: Jose Queervo ()
Date: July 16, 2019 06:35AM

God Bless America.

Unfortunately, America will eventually become a shit hole. 25% of prisons within the Federal prison system are currently illegal aliens Tell me again how illegals commit crimes at a lesser rate than native born citizens please. I'll wait.

There's a reason all of these illegals are coming from Honduras and Venezuela to the U.S. They are willfully ignoring the United Nation's concept of first country of asylum rule. They're passing through many "safe" (and I use the term loosely) countries and coming to America because of the economic prosperity we all enjoy and the government handouts that only some enjoy. The blanket argument from the left is, "you're racist" if any person of color is not immediately let into our country without question. Also, detention centers are not concentration camps. If illegals don't want to be detained within these facilities (that are funded by you and me), they should seek asylum elsewhere.

If this is allowed to continue, it will only be a matter of time until we have another civil war. This has GOT TO STOP!

Posted by: MathMan ()
Date: July 16, 2019 08:04AM

"5% of prisons within the Federal prison system are currently illegal aliens Tell me again how illegals commit crimes at a lesser rate than native born citizens please. I'll wait."

You are a fucking moron. If 25% are committed by illegal aliens, doesn't that mean the other 75% are US citizens?

Posted by: Jose Queervo ()
Date: July 16, 2019 08:30AM

You're not too smart MathMan. Of course the percentage of incarcerated US citizens is higher. That's because there are more, by far and away, US citizens in America compared to illegals. Knuckledraggers like you are the reason minorities feel embolden to shit all over our great country.

I also want to apologize. I misstated a fact. I previously said 25% of prisoners within the Federal prison system are illegals. That number is ONLY 20% per BOP. No matter how you slice it, 1 out of every 5 prisoners at the Federal level are being fed, clothed, and bathed with your tax dollars. That is simply unacceptable.

https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_citizenship.jsp

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.