HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
When you young, did you rule the school?
Posted by: Alfred. ()
Date: July 12, 2019 09:54PM

If so, how old are you now? We’re you successful after high school or did you slowly transform to a fat loser? What’s life been like for you? Share!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When you young, did you rule the school?
Posted by: WSHS (JV) Baseball ()
Date: July 13, 2019 07:23AM

There was a kid at WSHS that pretty much ruled the school. Then he got in some legal trouble (DUI) and didn't even graduate. He was a LAX god but never played for the school.

Posted by: In the real world... ()
Date: July 13, 2019 07:56AM

Even at small schools, there are multiple groups that follow different paths. Nobody rules. That's just a mirage of Hollywood/Madison Avenue origin.

Posted by: Uncle Rico ()
Date: July 13, 2019 08:39AM

Yeah, I ruled the school.

I could throw a football over the mountain.

I now drive a sweet van and fuck with my nephew Napoleon.

Posted by: Spartan.Killah ()
Date: July 13, 2019 01:49PM

WSHS (JV) Baseball Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There was a kid at WSHS that pretty much ruled the
> school. Then he got in some legal trouble (DUI)
> and didn't even graduate. He was a LAX god but
> never played for the school.

How is one a LAX God if they don't play for their school?

You know...I know this guy on my block named Bradley Uppercrust, III. That dude is a LAX God. He is always laxing in his front yard and he is really good. Just him, his stick, a ball and the goal...total LAX God.

Like...what the fuck is that?

Posted by: Alfred. ()
Date: July 13, 2019 02:35PM

Let me rephrase and also make it clear this is not a Moreno/JV lacrosse thread. When you were younger, were you popular? If so, where did that get you? Did your social skills help you in life and you are doing well? Or could you not handle the real world, and not being adorned by all?, have you peaked, drink too much and are fat and angry now? What’s your story?

For example, I was a huge partier and popular in high school. Never had trouble getting attention from the ladies. Now, many, many years later, I haven’t been sober since I was 15. BUT, I manage and hide it well and hold down a pretty prestigious job making well into 6 figures. So my social skills probably helped. I hate to say it but being high sometimes gave me the confidence to do things I wouldn’t normally do. But I have plenty of dough, do well, and provide for my family. I feel high school shaped all of that but also feel like I’m an extreme outlier in terms of still being able to function on all the substances I use (and am a secret loser because of that part of my life).

Posted by: Not me ()
Date: July 13, 2019 03:35PM

I didn't rule the school, but I kicked the ass of the guy who did. I was a transfer. I hung with the band geeks because I played sax and piano. The guy who ruled the school found out about me, so he was going to show me who was boss.

He caught me after school. He told me I was a cow and to get on all 4s and eat grass, since cows eat grass. He pointed to place where there was some doggie doo. I politely declined. He got in my face and told me again. I stepped back and declined. He reached for me and I opened up a can of NOBOTTY BOTHA' ME! on his bully ass and sent him splay legged. I backed away and started to walk away. He didn't know my parents had sent me to martial arts when I was in elementary school. Ya' gotta' be able to fight where I grew up in NY. He didn't get it right away, b\c he came for me, again. This time, he was eating not just grass, but the dirt under it. I stepped back and started to walk away. He got up and came at me again. He ate more grass, more dirt and got a warning the next time he was gonna' be eating that doggie diaper he'd pointed to.

He got the idea, fast.

Next day, all the popular kids wanted to be my friend. Wasn't interested. Hung out with the band geeks for the rest of the year until parents moved to DC. They put me in Catholic school in DC, so I didn't have any more problems.

I ran into that guy at a party out in FFX a couple of years later. He was a mere shell of his former self. He was into drugs and booze. He got his ass kicked at that party by another former band geek.

Posted by: Kool Kat ()
Date: July 13, 2019 04:44PM

I was on the Yearbook staff and a member of the Spanish Club and Safety Club and I wrote ahh-mazing book reports back in the day. You bet I ruled the skool baybee.

I haven't been back. But I continue to do similar stuff in a post secondary sort of way.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.