HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gerry Connolly Completely Loses It At Border Hearing: YOU'RE NOT AT THE BORDER. IT'S MY TIME. IT'S MY TIME!!!!
Posted by: Congressional Cesspool ()
Date: July 12, 2019 04:00PM

Does anyone have a link to the video of Gerry's unhinged rant at today's hearing?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry Connolly Completely Loses It At Border Hearing: YOU'RE NOT AT THE BORDER. IT'S MY TIME. IT'S MY TIME!!!!
Posted by: Gerry Has A Bad Temper ()
Date: July 12, 2019 06:09PM

Many have seen it, pitiful basket case of Democrat arrogance

Re: Gerry Connolly Completely Loses It At Border Hearing: YOU'RE NOT AT THE BORDER. IT'S MY TIME. IT'S MY TIME!!!!
Posted by: mdw6b ()
Date: July 12, 2019 07:55PM

Does this man think that people actually take him seriously? Lying, spasmatic nutcase......

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/07/12/house-hearing-migrants-connolly-tom-homan-tsr-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

Posted by: Double posted ()
Date: July 13, 2019 07:30AM

Just posted about this, didn't see the first thread. Sorry.

Posted by: Scream Loud Enough ()
Date: July 13, 2019 07:32AM

If Gerry screams loud enough, will that make people forget he's a pedophile?

Posted by: The FU Observer ()
Date: July 13, 2019 08:40AM

So, which one of you whining political hacks is going to send Connolly's office a letter and call him out on his behavior during the hearing? Even if he does not represent your district, you are free to let him know your concerns and disdain for the manner in which he is executing his duties.

Oh, wait. It's just easier to bitch about it on here from your smartphone, right?

Well, snap on your balls and DO SOMETHING.

Posted by: He's An Actor ()
Date: July 13, 2019 09:07AM

Old Geezer Guy trying to act like AOC. They all think, since they have Hollywood on their team that they can act like the people they are aligned with.

Bottom Line Is This. Where was your outrage when this took place under your Czar Jerry? Oh wait, we cant question his actions because it might be construed as Racism. Hey NOVA It's time for a change. I hope J.C. doesn't have another health issue after this election as he did in the last one.

Signed, Democrat that will never vote for a Democrat again.

Posted by: Lol... ()
Date: July 13, 2019 10:17AM

Democrat? Like the abusive rube of a moron Homan, your politics are those of an uneducated asshole. Stifle yourself.

Posted by: Congressional Cesspool ()
Date: July 13, 2019 12:47PM

mdw6b Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does this man think that people actually take him
> seriously? Lying, spasmatic nutcase......
>
> https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/07/12/hou
> se-hearing-migrants-connolly-tom-homan-tsr-vpx.cnn
> /video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

That's the CNN version, favorable to Connolly. Doing the best on-stage performance he learned while acting in neighborhood theatre.

There is a 5-minute version out there somewhere that shows his rant devolve into a whine, with the IT'S MY TIME chant. Can't find it though.

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: July 13, 2019 02:11PM

Classic Narcissist. That is the only answer. He is in a dead end job because he is in one of the safest of safe districts (unless AOC primaries him), he has no record from which to run for Senator, Nanny Pelosi and her current deputies will be in Dem leadership until they die and then AOC and the gang will easily beat him and his contemporaries in any leadership election. The only answer is that Gerry must murder AOC. It is his only path to glory!

Posted by: t3yh7 ()
Date: July 14, 2019 03:51PM

If only time over-runs had reason for such drama

the fact is every hearing is inundated with pleas to get back on time schedule

the reason why is there is no harsh penalty and no clock on the wall

in other words - it's not unusual it's typical as pie

Posted by: ask him about ()
Date: July 14, 2019 07:39PM

his DWI hit and run cover up in Fairfax County

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.