HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Governor Klansman, Lt Governor RAPIST, and Attorney General Blackface --- The Ongoing Corruption of Democrats
Posted by: DEMS = DUMBASSES ()
Date: July 11, 2019 08:03AM

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — An attorney for Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax says there's a witness who can corroborate his story that he did not rape a woman while they were students at Duke University nearly 20 years ago.

Fairfax lawyer Barry Pollack sent a letter Tuesday to a North Carolina prosecutor saying the unnamed witness "has stated unequivocally" that the allegations made against Fairfax are false.

Once a rising star among Virginia Democrats, Fairfax has fended off widespread calls for his resignation after two women came forward in February and accused him of sexual assault.

Fairfax has said both encounters were consensual and asked prosecutors in Boston and North Carolina, where the accusers say the assaults occurred, to investigate. The women have both called for a bipartisan hearing at the Virginia General Assembly, which Fairfax and Democratic lawmakers have opposed.

Meredith Watson has said Fairfax carried out a "premeditated and aggressive assault" in a Duke fraternity house in 2000. The Associated Press generally doesn't name people who say they are victims of sexual assault, but Watson has come forward voluntarily.

Pollack said a witness can disprove Watson's story.

"The eyewitness observed Ms. Watson initiate a sexual encounter with Mr. Fairfax in the eyewitness' room," Pollack said in his letter to Durham County District Attorney Satana Deberry. "The eyewitness remained with Ms. Watson after Ms. Watson's sexual encounter with Mr. Fairfax had concluded and Mr. Fairfax had left."

Pollack declined to identify the witness, who he said "recalls the events clearly and has shared his recollections with a number of people."

Pollack also said Fairfax was disappointed that Deberry's office had not responded to his requests to meet with her office and "has not ruled out pursing other legal remedies for the severe harm that this false allegation has caused."

Deberry declined to comment.

Watson's attorney, Nancy Erika Smith, issued a statement challenging Fairfax to have the witness testify at the legislature.

"If Justin Fairfax wants the truth to come out, this secret witness should testify under oath, in public, along with Mr. Fairfax, both his victims and their witnesses," Smith said. "Fairfax continues to fight a public hearing tooth and nail. That says it all."

Fairfax has characterized the assault allegations as part of a racially motivated smear campaign intended to derail his political career, though both his accusers are African American. The allegations became public shortly after a racist photo in Gov. Ralph Northam's medical school yearbook surfaced and nearly drove the governor from office, which would have made Fairfax the governor.

Fairfax recently announced he was leaving his law firm to focus on "serving the people of Virginia." He has also said he may run for governor in 2021.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Governor Klansman, Lt Governor RAPIST, and Attorney General Blackface --- The Ongoing Corruption of Democrats
Posted by: One Source ()
Date: July 11, 2019 08:09AM

NUBHW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

We should be concerned about the racist democrat shitbag (redundant) in the Virginia's governor's mansion.

Re: Governor Klansman, Lt Governor RAPIST, and Attorney General Blackface --- The Ongoing Corruption of Democrats
Posted by: Proud Democrats ()
Date: July 11, 2019 08:36AM

Posted by: X-Rated ()
Date: July 11, 2019 07:17PM

Senator Elbert Guillory, why I left the Democratic Plantation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=JDWr5C6QI4E

Posted by: X-Rated ()
Date: July 11, 2019 07:17PM

Senator Elbert Guillory, why I left the Democratic Plantation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=JDWr5C6QI4E

Posted by: Historian ()
Date: July 11, 2019 07:26PM

Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: July 11, 2019 10:07PM

Posted by: #MeToo No Show ()
Date: July 13, 2019 09:58PM

And where are the hypocrites from the so-called METOO movement???? SILENCE!!!!!

Posted by: Malcolm ()
Date: July 14, 2019 08:26AM

"Oh my brothers, and I say it again, you've been had.
You've been took.
You've been hoodwinked.
Bamboozled.
Led astray.
Run amok!"
They put you in the chains of slavery, fought to keep you there and have held you needing them ever since.
Open your eyes to the harm the DNC has done to you.

Posted by: Democrat Rapist ()
Date: July 15, 2019 06:10PM

Vanessa Tyson, a politics professor at Scripps College in California, says she met Fairfax at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, where she walked him back to his Boston hotel room one night and “consensual kissing quickly turned into a sexual assault.”

“Mr. Fairfax put his hand behind my neck and forcefully pushed my head towards his crotch. Only then did I realize that he had unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and taken out his penis. He then forced his penis into my mouth,” she said in a statement released by law firm Katz, Marshall and Banks — the same outfit that represented Christine Blasey Ford in her allegations against then-Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

“Utterly shocked and terrified, I tried to move my head away, but could not because his hand was holding down my neck and he was much stronger than me. As I cried and gagged, Mr. Fairfax forced me to perform oral sex on him. I cannot believe, given my obvious distress, that Mr. Fairfax thought this forced sexual act was consensual.”

Tyson went to the Washington Post with her allegations after Fairfax was elected in late 2017, but the paper ultimately didn’t publish the story at the time, saying this week it couldn’t corroborate either side of the story.
She said this left her feeling “powerless, frustrated, and completely drained.”
In an initial statement denying Tyson’s allegations, Fairfax claimed the paper didn’t go ahead with the story because her allegation had “significant red flags and inconsistencies” — which the paper has subsequently denied, and she now says falsely painted her as a liar.

“Mr. Fairfax’s suggestion that The Washington Post found me not to be credible was deceitful, offensive, and profoundly upsetting,” she said.

Tyson says Fairfax continued his “smear campaign” at a press conference Monday, where he pointed reporters to a 2007 video in which she discussed being the victim of incest and molestation as a kid — and noted that she didn’t mention the alleged Boston assault.

“In that video I did not talk about being assaulted by Mr. Fairfax. This, of course, is not proof that he did not assault me. His reliance on this video to say the opposite is despicable and an offense to sexual assault survivors everywhere,” she said.

"She Must Be Believed", unless the accused is a Democrat. Then the story must be buried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vaazQLrytU

Posted by: No Place in the DNC ()
Date: July 15, 2019 09:49PM

No self-respecting Democrat should support these three:

Posted by: hfahadf ()
Date: July 15, 2019 11:24PM

The Demonrats desperation would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic.

Date: July 16, 2019 10:13PM

Shining examples all of the best the Democrats can offer.

Recently, Northam wasn't able to bring in a fifth of the money MacAwful brought in during the same time when he was governor. The Dems are cutting the Klansman, the Rapist and the Racist loose.

Couldn't happen to a better bunch of SCUM!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: July 17, 2019 03:11PM

Democrats are not quitters!

Posted by: asgsagsd ()
Date: July 17, 2019 05:49PM

Human Tripod Wrote:
> Democrats are not quitters!

Nope, never said they were. They are just Klansmen, Rapists and Racists.

Posted by: Coonman wuz here ()
Date: July 17, 2019 06:12PM

Attachments:
1549137122128.png

Posted by: Dem Voters ()
Date: July 17, 2019 09:14PM

Dem voters elected a klansman, a rapist and a blackface racist. Then they call Republicans racist and sexist. Once again, dems are guilty of whatever they accuse of republicans.

Posted by: Truth will set you free ()
Date: July 18, 2019 09:41PM

The blackface controversy has died down because Northam has gone full Social Justice warrior, Virginia’s Democratic Party politicians want to sweep the matter under the rug, and the media is backing them by dropping the story.

Surely, there is an appetite somewhere for the truth.

Posted by: Washington Post ()
Date: July 18, 2019 10:25PM

Truth will set you free Wrote:
> The blackface controversy has died down because
> Northam has gone full Social Justice warrior,
> Virginia’s Democratic Party politicians want to
> sweep the matter under the rug, and the media is
> backing them by dropping the story.
>
> Surely, there is an appetite somewhere for the
> truth.

Bwahahahahahahahaha! That's funny.

Posted by: Hdhfcj ()
Date: July 19, 2019 10:49AM

Washington Post Wrote:
> Truth will set you free Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The blackface controversy has died down because
> > Northam has gone full Social Justice warrior,
> > Virginia’s Democratic Party politicians want
> to
> > sweep the matter under the rug, and the media
> is
> > backing them by dropping the story.
> >
> > Surely, there is an appetite somewhere for the
> > truth.
>
>
> Bwahahahahahahahaha! That's funny.

Exactly, Democrats can’t handle the truth.

Posted by: New York Times ()
Date: July 20, 2019 04:21PM

"The refusal by Ralph Northam, the Democratic governor of Virginia, to resign after the revelation of a racist photograph is threatening his party’s political fortunes in Virginia, where Democrats were on the brink of consolidating power after a decade-long rise in the once-conservative state." New York Times

Posted by: Washington Post ()
Date: July 21, 2019 10:11AM

When the first allegation of sexual assault was made against Fairfax, Virginia Democrats like State Senator David Marsden (Fairfax Cnty), had blindly asserted that Fairfax (the rapist) must be innocent and that the allegations against him must be untrue.

But then, they largely stopped peddling such claims. Rep. Jennifer Wexton (D) concedes that Fairfax’s accusers, Dr. Vanessa Tyson and Meredith Watson, are telling the truth, and that “Lieutenant Governor Justin Fairfax must resign.”

Even Fairfax’s former political allies began calling for his resignation, realizing that his continued presence in office may anger voters. That could cost the Democrats seats in the upcoming 2019 legislative elections, where they were expected to win control of both houses of the legislature.

State Delegate Lee Carter of Manassas said, “In light of the multiple credible allegations against Lt. Gov. Fairfax, I hereby call for his immediate resignation.”

Even former Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe also called for Fairfax’s resignation. But Fairfax (the rapist) still won’t leave. In a statement, Rapist Fairfax said, “I will not resign.”

But now, all are quite while the Democrat Party shields the rapist, the Klansman and the blackface racist.

Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: July 22, 2019 12:13PM

Virginia is a traditionally blue state. The brief Republican rule has been reversed.

Posted by: Bye bye Klansman ()
Date: July 22, 2019 01:31PM

Big money Democrat donors are abandoning the state. At least there are some morals left in the Democrat party.

Democrats are going to get crushed in November.

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: July 22, 2019 04:19PM

At least we now know where he is and what he is doing. I think that I saw him panhandling in the median strip at the intersection of Ox and Braddock Roads. It is now the only way that he can raise money for the Party!

Posted by: Enquiring minds .... ()
Date: July 22, 2019 05:04PM

Inquisitive One Wrote:
> At least we now know where he is and what he is
> doing. I think that I saw him panhandling in the
> median strip at the intersection of Ox and
> Braddock Roads. It is now the only way that he
> can raise money for the Party!

would like to know. Was he wearing his Klan Robes or blackface?????

Posted by: Extra Extra ()
Date: July 22, 2019 10:06PM

Governor Klansman, Lt Governor RAPIST, and Attorney General Blackface refuse to go to the Jamestown 400th celebration because they are afraid of President Trump.

Posted by: local democrat ()
Date: July 23, 2019 07:30AM

Northam has been great and he does what's best for the state. We need him to stay for several more terms.

Date: July 23, 2019 09:19AM

local democrat DUMBASS Wrote:
> Northam has been great and he does what's best for
> the state. We need him to stay for several more
> terms.

Like what?

He can’t run again. He’s term limited. Gggeeeezzz you Dumbasses are really that STUPID. You make the DIM WIT look smart.

Posted by: fhadh ()
Date: July 28, 2019 08:20AM

Five days and the Libturds can't even list one great thing Governor Klansman has done.

Posted by: HNJYJ ()
Date: July 28, 2019 10:47AM

When is this democrat phuckstick going to abandon ship?

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: July 28, 2019 10:34PM

You dumbass. I love niggers. Everyone should own a couple.

Posted by: Yo, asshole ()
Date: July 29, 2019 08:58AM

fhadh Wrote:
> Five days and the Libturds can't even list one
> great thing Governor Klansman has done.

Maybe you should have read the papers or something. Tall order and all, I know.

Posted by: So DUMBASS ()
Date: July 29, 2019 10:48AM

Yo, asshole Wrote:
> fhadh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Five days and the Libturds can't even list one
> > great thing Governor Klansman has done.
>
> Maybe you should have read the papers or
> something. Tall order and all, I know.

So DUMBASS, what you are saying is you got NOTHING!!!!

Date: August 31, 2019 10:29PM

Over 6 months after the Governor Klansman, Lt Gov Rapist, and AG Blackface were outed.
NONE have resigned.
The NAACP said Blackface is OK, if you are a member of the Democrat Party (the party of the former slave owners).
The Leftist Media is SILENT!!!!!!!

Posted by: Independent Voter ()
Date: September 01, 2019 10:48AM

DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION SCHEDULE has been released.
Monday July 20, 2020
11:15 AM
Free lunch, medical marijuana, and bus ride to the Convention.
Forms distributed for Food Stamp enrollment.
2:30 PM
Group Voter Registration for Undocumented Immigrants.
4:00 PM
Opening Flag Burning Ceremony
Sponsored by CNN
4:15 PM
Address on "Being the Real You"
Rachel Dolezal, former Head of the Seattle NAACP and
Caitlyn Jenner
4:30 PM
"How to Bank $200 Million as a Public Servant and Claim to be Broke"
Hillary Clinton
4:45 PM
“How to have a successful career without ever having a job, and still avoid paying taxes!”
A Seminar Moderated by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson
5:00 PM
Medals of Freedom presentation to Army deserter Bo Berghdal
Baltimore Looters
5:30 PM
Invitation-only Autograph Session
Souvenir photographs of Elizabeth Warren dressed in Native American clothing
5:45 PM
Tribute to All of the 57 States
Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi
6:00 PM
General vote on praising Baltimore rioters, and on using the terminology "Alternative Shoppers" instead of "Looters"
7:30 PM
Announcement of VP Nominee - Stacy Abrams
Former Ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens, with a quick a post-mortem rebuttal
8:30 PM
The White House "Semantics Committee" Meeting
General vote on re-branding "Muslim Terrorism" as "Random Acts of Islamic Over-Exuberance"
9:00 PM
“Liberal Bias in Media – How we can make it work for you”
Tutorial sponsored by CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times with Guest Speaker, Don Lemon
9:15 PM
Tribute Film to the Brave Freedom Fighters still incarcerated at GITMO
by Michael Moore
9:45 PM
Personal Finance Seminar - "Businesses Don't Create Jobs"
Hosted by speaker Barack HUSSIEN Obama
10:00 PM
Group Condemnation of Bitter Deplorable Gun Owners.
10:30 PM
Ceremonial “We Surrender” Waving of the White Flag
10:45 PM
A Kneeling demonstration presented by Colin Kaepernick, included will be a lecture by Bernie Sanders on hating America.
11:00 PM
Short film, "Setting Up Your Own Illegal Email Server While Serving in A Cabinet Post and How to Pretend It's No Big Deal"
Hosted by Hillary Clinton
11:30 PM
Official Nomination of Kamala Harris
Bill Maher and Fredo Cuomo
11:45 PM
Applications for reparations including all those who think they’re African American with minimum 1/1024.
12:00 Group bows down to apology for being white
Attachments:
man-bow-down-saying-sorry-illustration-bowing-all-fours-57869907.jpg

Date: September 20, 2019 07:55PM

Another Virginia Politician? Nope, just a liberal.
Attachments:
8b0cfcde8575e5e927299e4e2ca1e6d3.jpg

Posted by: 3x9pl ()
Date: September 22, 2019 11:53AM

Date: October 06, 2019 10:00AM

Over 8 months after DEMOCRAT Governor Klansman, DEMOCRAT Lt Gov Rapist, and DEMOCRAT AG Blackface were outed.

NONE have resigned.

The NAACP said Blackface is OK, if you are a member of the Democrat Party (the party of the former slave owners).

The Leftist Media is SILENT!!!!!!!

#METOO??? Not a word.

Date: November 01, 2019 10:20AM

STILL NO ACCOUNTABILITY FROM THE DEMOCRATS

When a racist photo was discovered on Gov. Ralph Northam’s yearbook page in February, he became an instant pariah among fellow Democrats. A political death watch took shape as the governor used underground tunnels at the Capitol to stay out of sight.

Now, nine months later, Northam is standing front and center on the campaign trail as he stumps for Democrats who once called for him to resign.

Posted by: BlahBlah ()
Date: November 01, 2019 09:18PM

Everyone knows he’s the one in Klan outfit.

Posted by: Let ww ()
Date: November 02, 2019 01:21AM

Bill Clinton, rapist, is worshipped by liberals. Is it any surprise that liberals are the world’s worst hypocrites?

Posted by: CL6D9 ()
Date: November 02, 2019 05:41AM

Demoncraps, don't vote for them!

Posted by: Vote for the Klan ()
Date: November 05, 2019 12:14PM

A vote for a Democrat is supporting ….

Democrat Governor Klansman Northam …
his nickname is Coonman, wore a Klan outfit to parties, hung out with friends that used blackface. BUT, that's OK, he's Democrat. After all, they founded the Klan.

Democrat Lt Governor Rapist Fairfax …
we all know the women aren't supposed to be believed. Even though these women know exact dates and places the assault took place. BUT, that's OK, he's Democrat. They were just sluts asking for it.

Democrat Attorney General BLACKFACE Herring …
he likes to dress as his favorite black singers (so he says). He admits to at least one time, but we are hearing about more. BUT, that's OK, he's Democrat. After all, they created the whole blackface thing to mock African Americans.

WHEN are you people going to woke???????

Date: November 05, 2019 03:34PM

Support the Coonman, vote Democrat

Posted by: What Leftist Think ()
Date: November 06, 2019 12:20PM

As a leftist, yeah, the Democratic Party is pretty shit sometimes. That's why we need newer and even better organization!
Attachments:
4d4.jpg

Posted by: Libs are satan ()
Date: November 06, 2019 12:30PM

Democrats are subhuman. They have no empathy for human life.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.