HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Best cure for a hangover?
Posted by: Frat Guyy ()
Date: June 29, 2019 08:14AM

Welp it’s Saturday morning in Fairfax and I’m hungover. What’s the best cure to treat a hangover?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best cure for a hangover?
Posted by: Drunk Dennis ()
Date: June 29, 2019 09:37AM

Start drinking again.

Posted by: so H00ngry ()
Date: June 29, 2019 10:09AM

Frat Guyy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Welp it’s Saturday morning in Fairfax and I’m
> hungover. What’s the best cure to treat a
> hangover?

Roy Rogers breakfast platter at Roy Rogers Manchester Lakes or Manassas Park. Get a platter and a side of sausage gravy.

Posted by: For best results ()
Date: June 29, 2019 10:12AM

Give 4 high protein blow jobs, a shot of Wild Turkey 101, and 2 ice cold Bud Lights

Posted by: Ben Bailey ()
Date: June 29, 2019 11:00AM

Rest. Take some Tylenol. Drink water. Maybe nibble on some Ritz crackers later on. Tune in to five hours worth of Cash Cab reruns starting at noon on Game Show Network. You'll feel good enough to handle a Red Light Challe-e-e-e-enge in next to no time.

Posted by: Answerer of OP questions ()
Date: June 29, 2019 12:23PM

Just stay drunk. If you're always drunk you won't get hangovers.

You're welcome.

Posted by: Ask Any Jet Setting Flyboys ()
Date: June 29, 2019 12:32PM

O2 Don't play with matches or fire around it or you'll burn larger then the hugest blunt

Always take Tylenol if your a heavy drinker HUH !

Its death to your liver with any amount of alcohol in you

The next day cold clear water lots of it and no sugar or high carbs a greasy bacon or sausage and eggs is better hold the bread till later in the day

Posted by: Im' drumk a,gain ()
Date: June 29, 2019 12:38PM

I juts get drumk a gain & theres' no more prolbem & I fele bettr to. Itjhrst flnepw gfrmkkxzas

Posted by: That All Said ()
Date: June 29, 2019 12:43PM

A late night fill up is the best medicine the night before at a greasy spoon the 29 is open late you know They used to make their money there late at night with drunks greasing up after filling up on the sauce before maybe they still do . If they give you any liberal Democrat jazz smile nod and act like your sucking it up so they don't tipster you out to cops for having beer breath or red as hell whisky face like some of the old famous Democrat politicals wear

So that's where their policies came from ! They were drunk when they came up with them !

Posted by: Gshjcn ()
Date: June 29, 2019 01:39PM

Opioids

Posted by: Grace Tattler ()
Date: June 29, 2019 02:59PM

A naked picture of Bob Malm. You’ll puke so hard you’ll forget all about your hangover!
Attachments:
7A7C33D8-EB8F-4B75-AE42-5AC54A63072C.jpeg

Posted by: /hangover ()
Date: June 29, 2019 08:12PM

1. pedialyte. Yes the stuff babies drink. The generic CVS/walgreens brand works well if you can't afford the OG. Gatorade comes close, but there is something extra in pedialyte that works- good enough for a bombino, good enough for me. I keep at least one bottle chilling in the fridge at all times. IF not, postmates yourself one from CVS or something.

2. a blunt. Go to DC if you have no connects in VA. Google it you'll figure it out. Roll one up and keep it by your bedside to spark as soon as you are up. Or vape if you are health-conscious. An edible takes too long to kick in but it can be done if you already know your dosage and know its gonna take a few hours to kick in. goes well with just ONE- TWO MAX Bloody mary or domestic cheap beer to "balance you out" (optional depending on how hard you drank and if you gotta be at work in 2 hours or not.

3. PHO (viet noodle bowl), MENUNDO (sp? the hispanic beef stew), classic american beef and potatoes and carrot stew, shit some campbells classic chicken noodle will work if you can't afford uber eats to get it to your door. SOUP. Put some hot sauce/hot peppers of choice in it too, helps sweat it out some more. Adds more liquid back to you and helps ease the stomach aches. Helps if you gotta throw it back up (just saying!) Fried and greasy shit helps going in, but is hell on your stomach coming out.

4. make sure you got toilet paper in your bathroom, some wipes too if possible. Some febreze would be a good idea, you're gonna STANK.

5. If you can get an extra hour or 2 of sleep AFTER you drink the pedialyte, smoke one, drink a beer, and have a hearty bowl of soup, DO. If you can get in a sauna or even a long hot shower, DO.

6. Go on about your day- or keep drinking, IDC.

Works for me, tested just last week. I just try to set an alarm for 2 hours earlier than i normally get up to down the pedialyte and the blunt and the balancing beer, eat a little soup, go back to sleep, wake up, shit while i am drinking more pedialyte/water and then a hot shower I am as right as rain. Notice i didn't say tylenol (hell on your liver) or advil or asprin (stomach bleeding). Maybe a hot coffee would help your headache??

Godspeed to all you drinkers out there.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.