HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
SO Whats The Problem In 2020 Count Them All I Say !
Posted by: No Problem People ()
Date: June 28, 2019 12:54PM

Just like young people tell you at stores when you say Thank You getting your change and receipt they respond ..No Problem

Well Its No Problem to Count Everyone Present in the USA

Count the American Citizens

Count The Legal residents the Green Cards

Count The Legal Visa people some whom are students others visiting family or the US

Count The registered Diplomats who may be staying anywhere in the US at the time of a census temporarily for a few weeks with the State Dept advised, of course they don't have to answer because there Diplomats LOL!

Count any one else , who would be people here illegally Natch

Need a few more lines and boxes add um

Then you gat the total count and everyone's counted at the constitution
requires

Now if States with large illegal populations like California are to get that many more representatives in the House as a result of the 2020 census then its time to file the federal lawsuit to stop that as a unconstitutional extra number of reps for people who are not supposed to be here by law ,other then that who cares what the numbers are, the fed money is going to doled out to the states by the number of people present fair or not

There's still time to get the forms printed get on it

The sly and reasonable kindly old man DAJAX just like Bill N on the other side of the political fence whom I could drink a cold beer with and hash out some things that might change my mind and his on some issues without getting vulgar with each other

You can tell its my "official form because I spelled Department wrong I like to slip in a misspelling as my trademarx LOL!
Attachments:
Socountthemall.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SO Whats The Problem In 2020 Count Them All I Say !
Posted by: They Cant Release Census Info ()
Date: June 28, 2019 01:26PM

For 73 years after a census, but they can if it is total numbers in states filed in a suit in federal court under court seal with the court seeing it only and not IDs of anyone personably as that does not matter

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.