HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
YouTube video idea, hear me out...
Posted by: Libra Larry ()
Date: June 27, 2019 08:48AM

So lately there has been a spike in popularity via fart videos on YouTube (Jack Vale, Ed Bassmaster, TN4P, and Sons of Arkham) are some of my favorites. I want to start doing fake fart videos for YouTube but I need some good filming locations around Fairfax where I would get the best reactions...what are some of the best places to film myself using the sharter (fart cup)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: YouTube video idea, hear me out...
Posted by: jibjab ()
Date: June 27, 2019 09:34AM

It would really need to be a pompous libtard place to get the look of disdain I think you would like to film. Fairfax County now has people defacating in the street openly and men and women from Central America out in the open with their fingers in all orifices so a fart machine will not really get much attention.

May I suggest the Little Inn at Washington? There you will find the pretentious sort - class snobs that will react. Please let us know if you plan a trip there as I might like to observe all of the lbgtqshdjzidb folks abhorrent reactions.

Posted by: Jack Ass 1 ()
Date: June 27, 2019 03:23PM

Do it anywhere with your camera man being discreet. My question to you is do Jack Vale and other comedy fools make good money? If so do it. Laughter videos always appeal to the public. You just have to have the courage to do it. I would start with like a library or something easy.

Posted by: YouTube 8 ()
Date: June 27, 2019 05:28PM

Ownage Pranks has 5 million subscribers. His prank phone calls are funny

Posted by: Phantom.Shitter ()
Date: June 27, 2019 08:15PM

You must obtain the services of FFXU's own 'Diaharrea Man'!

Posted by: DMV 69 ()
Date: June 27, 2019 09:06PM

Do the fart prank thing at the DMV. People already pissed off for waiting in line and waiting to be served. Do it. Make some money for being a Jack Ass. Why not you only live once. Do it in front of one of those rent a cops in there.

Posted by: PETA<> ()
Date: June 27, 2019 09:43PM

Any vegetarian restaurant, maybe Whole Foods?

So many options in nova

Posted by: Movie Pass ()
Date: June 28, 2019 06:04AM

It’d be hard to film but use night vision and walk into every packed theater, sound off the fart machine, and repeat until you do them all

Posted by: Howdy Doo ()
Date: June 28, 2019 05:04PM

Starbucks in the heart of the City of Falls Church, on west Broad Street. Plenty of libtards there to be offended and have a stroke. Invite Gerry to attend; he’ll be right at home.

Posted by: Cheeseburger Picnic ()
Date: June 29, 2019 08:18AM

Drive for lyft and fake fart while you work that way pax will think it’s real. Use a dash cam to record.

Posted by: yekhd ()
Date: June 29, 2019 08:17PM

Get a helper to film, then go around to pompous ass places like the Fairfax Taj Mahal, ultra high end shopping malls for the super rich, city gubernment enclaves hiding Fairfass Co board of Supervisors etc and take a good supply of "Liquid Ass" fart spray with you, dont use the horns, this sort of stuff needs to be done with straight unsmirked face and on the QT. See some of the Liquid Ass prank videos for how to do. Have the camera hidden. Then post on U-toob. Learn hoow to become "the gray man" so you don't get caught.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.