HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democratic senator Chap Peterson: Lawmakers shouldn't worry about 'what happened in some bar in 2004.'
Posted by: SoWhatHappenedInABarIn2004?? ()
Date: June 25, 2019 01:06PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democratic senator Chap Peterson: Lawmakers shouldn't worry about 'what happened in some bar in 2004.'
Posted by: Pfft... ()
Date: June 25, 2019 01:12PM

^^^ You sounds like some partisan asshole.

Re: Democratic senator Chap Peterson: Lawmakers shouldn't worry about 'what happened in some bar in 2004.'
Posted by: SoWhatHappenedInABarIn2004?? ()
Date: June 25, 2019 01:17PM

Pfft... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ You sounds like some partisan asshole.

Sounds like you don't care about rape.

Posted by: Buttsex ()
Date: June 25, 2019 01:22PM

I was nearly raped in a bar once. Luckily, I had horrible diarrhea that manifested seconds before penetration, which was great.

Posted by: Fuck off... ()
Date: June 25, 2019 01:36PM

I don't care about lying shitheads who try to weaponize rape charges for partisan advantage. I tell those people to fuck off.

Posted by: Hypocrite Chaps Gotta Go ()
Date: June 25, 2019 01:41PM

Hes nothing but a sawed off loud mouth , now a protector of sex abuse as he skewers any Republican on anything he can find as a total example of a worthless Democratic hypocrite

Posted by: Idiot Democrat Shill ()
Date: June 25, 2019 01:44PM

>I don't care about lying shitheads who try to weaponize rape charges for partisan advantage. I tell those people to f off.

You posted once and you had nothing so you posted twice because your an idiot... typical Democrat

Posted by: hfdhf ()
Date: June 25, 2019 06:11PM

Fuck off... Wrote:
> I don't care about lying shitheads who try to
> weaponize rape charges for partisan advantage. I
> tell those people to fuck off.

You mean like, Christine Margaret Blasey Ford and Elizabeth Jean Carroll???? I agree, those lying hypocrite shills should be put in prison.

Posted by: Gutter slime... ()
Date: June 25, 2019 06:37PM

Fuck off... Wrote:
> I don't care about lying shitheads who try to
> weaponize rape charges for partisan advantage. I
> tell those people to fuck off.

These douches are just partisan troll-whores.

Posted by: HighQ Caveman ()
Date: June 25, 2019 08:20PM

Whenever someone comes forward with a ten or twenty year old claimed rape I think everyone should be skeptical. Sure it is possible that it happened as claimed. It is also possible it didn't happen, or that it didn't happen the way the victim claims, or the standards have changed and what was tolerated behavior at the time has now become intolerable. Sometimes the victim had a very good reason at the time for not coming forward. Sometimes the supposed victim may privately not have wanted to go through with it, but did so because he or she saw some benefit from doing so that outweighed coming forward.

Anita Hill provides a good example of the last point. Protecting her job at DoEd may have been a good reason for not speaking up about Clarence Thomas's behavior there. When Thomas moved to EEOC Hill chose to go with him and be his assistant. Now she is no longer just protecting her job by staying silent. She is advancing her career by choosing to continue associating with her abuser. Professor Hill, you need to explain your own conduct.

Posted by: I Agree BUT ()
Date: June 25, 2019 09:35PM

The Democrats will use fake rape charges to keep any Republican canidate or appointee down

So its time for the Democrats to throw Justin under the donkeys bus wheels and never endorse him again as they have already given him a pass this time

The big difference between Kavanaugh and Justin is both accusers were Liberal Democrats making the accusations and in the Justices case 35 years ago not 10 or even 20 with no credible evidence after she protested Trump publicly in the streets as a PHD in of course Psychology at Stanford which is a perfect fit. Justin's accuser is much more reliable which leads to the conclusion that DEMOCRATS ARE HYPOCRITES ALWAYS AND LIARS

Posted by: Jussie Smollett was real though ()
Date: June 26, 2019 03:17AM

Justin Fairfax would have easily been Governor this time around as Virginia is now blue, and he is black.

But the women who came forward are also black, and lifelong democrats. So he won’t be punished, but will have to quietly step aside.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.