HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Medical Marijuana and Cannabis Oil
Posted by: budlord67 ()
Date: June 20, 2019 07:58AM

Medical Marijuana and Cannabis Oil

Our Oil Cures Arthritis! Snoring! Diarrhea! Acne! Diabetes! Removes warts! Mighraines! Lose weight! Alcoholism! Glaucoma!

IT CURES CANCER! All forms of cancer!

*Green Crack::::::::::::: Grade: AA

*Sour Diesel :::::::::::::::Grade: A+ Top Shelf

*Grand Daddy Purple ::::Grade: A

*Sensi Star x ak47 :::::::Grade: AAA

*Afghan Kush :::::::::::::Grade: A

*Northern Lights #5 ::::::Grade: A+

*Lemon drop:::::::::::::::Grade: A+

*Purple Kush:::::::::::::::Grade:A+ Top Shelf

*Blue Berry Yum Yum:::::::::::::::Grade:A+ Top Shelf

*OG Kush ::::::::::::::::::Grade:A++ Top Shelf

*Purple-urkle::::::::::::::Grade: A

*Girls scout cookies clones

HASH OILS FOR SALE

Black oil,

Indian oil,

Red oil,

Honey oil,

cherry leb oil

CBD ACTIVE oil

and we sell at :

High Quality cancer cannabis oil and top shelf marijuana for patients with illness like cancer,pain,insomnia,anxiety,liver problem,epilepsy and more. on Sale at negotiable prices. Cancer cannabis oil on sale at excellent rate. Medicinal value.

kik…..id…budlord67

wickr…id…budlord67

whatsapp us via +447878517835

call or text +1(262)-404-7852

ICQ...ID...747017425

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Medical Marijuana and Cannabis Oil
Posted by: Howdy Neighbor ()
Date: June 20, 2019 09:20AM

Hello neighbor, is this legal? / For real?

Posted by: business breakdown 2019 ()
Date: June 20, 2019 10:14AM

This one is free and I will charge you for the next one. ;)

It's "for a donation and we will let you buy a $75 sticker in exchange for a gift if you keep this to yourself *wink wink*" (quasi-)LEGAL in DC, no more than an hour 15 drive from even the furthest reaches of fairfax county.

Good luck peddling your mexican brickpack BS with foodcoloring on it over here. Go sell it in wyoming or something.

IN DC if you are "in the know" 2019 the spots you legit have a choice of 10 strains you can HANDLE and SMELL (and if you're nice they may let you try a dab!) before you buy and the sales people are just as knowledgeable as the ones in colorado or california, the same oils, edibles, vape pens, shatter, whatever you like.

Or if you're too lazy to go to the shop they deliver it to you anywhere IN THE BOUNDARIES OF THE DISTRICT that is not federal land. Just make sure you are over 21 and be ready to show ID, please. I could make my way to the city right now and go grab a half ounce some THC gummies and a vape cart if i wanted. Cash and carry- along with my free gift ;)

D-boys here in VA- watch out. No one wants to buy your shitty dubs we have to wait 3 hours for you to show up when we can just go to the city. Even they have to push something else now, no more profit in weed when ppl have a CHOICE just a few miles away...before it worked because one had no LEGAL (there anyways) choice near home----

I leave it on you to decide how you want to get your legally gotten weed back to illegal VA. Use your best judgement and have a lawyer's phone # memorized just in case and don't talk to cops...

Internet "sales people" need to learn the market they are selling to. Jeeze. Business 101. It's 2019 jeeze people do some basic research- it's like trying to sell snow to eskimos go where the people will happily buy your snow, someplace hot that needs it. Stay woke. Thank you and i wish you good luck fellow stoners. Please donate to NORML.

Posted by: Dr. C. E. Koop ()
Date: June 28, 2019 05:27AM

^^^^ This is your brain on drugs.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.