HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
House Hears Slavery Reparations Hearing How Much Cash Should Each US Slaves Decendents Receive
Posted by: 1000 Cash A Week For Life Club ()
Date: June 19, 2019 10:49AM

What should the amount be . Should it be paid in a choice of one lump sum or in monthly payments or yearly. Should slave decedents receive interest if they choose the longer term payments. Should any taxes be required to be paid on the reparation payments.

What would Blacks do with this money and how would it affect other financial needs of the US Government as well as should some of the southern states have to pay reparations to slave decedents

I say Hell No To The whole dammed idiotic thing and ask why are House Democrats wasting their legislative time and tax money with this totally stupid unconstitutional idea

I've got my 1000 a week cash for life club card ...Because I worked for it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: House Hears Slavery Reparations Hearing How Much Cash Should Each US Slaves Decendents Receive
Posted by: GetReal ()
Date: June 19, 2019 12:41PM

The vast majority of Americans are against the idea of reparations. This just shows how out of step democrats are with the American public. How long can you run on more free shit for everyone? Reparations will never pass so how about getting a job and suck it up and work for a change. Instead of hoping for some scraps off the table like some flea bitten mutt. How long does whitey have to care for you?

Re: House Hears Slavery Reparations Hearing How Much Cash Should Each US Slaves Decendents Receive
Posted by: J.G. Wentworth ()
Date: June 19, 2019 01:04PM

Best suggestion is a quarterly payment of 25K per reparation for the life of the oppressed person.
Attachments:
download (2).jpg

Posted by: So On The Other Shoe ()
Date: June 19, 2019 01:15PM

My great great grandfather earned the Medal of Honor at Gettysburg badly wounded fighting in Union Blue and I want to know how much I get in reparations for hearing how he suffered after the war with his wounds

Then theres my grandfather and great uncles who was wounded in the in WW1 and my and then theres WW2 Korea and Vietnam ...

Posted by: Law Of Supply And Demand ()
Date: June 19, 2019 01:18PM

>What would Blacks do with this money

Well the cost of weed and other dugs would skyrocket, Ill be putting my money in weave and dreadlock stocks

Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: June 20, 2019 11:52AM

Reparations is like DC statehood. The dems talk about it during elections, but forget it exists the day after the election. The only reason they are talking about it now is because Trump has done more for the black community in 2 years than Obama did in 8 and they need something to run on.

Posted by: BDBCV ()
Date: June 23, 2019 09:24AM

Posted by: Slavery Today ()
Date: June 23, 2019 09:31AM

Democrats enslaved Blacks in America. They still enslave Blacks by creating dependencies on the White Man’s handouts. But Democrats are also trying to make Everyone a slave to big government.

Posted by: YE9TY ()
Date: June 23, 2019 09:39AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.