HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Patriotic sales at Giant
Posted by: No donations from me ()
Date: June 18, 2019 09:31PM

All week there have been some rednecks that set up tables at the entrance and exit doors to Giant in Greenbriar. They are damn near blocking ingress/egress with their fucking tables. Today as I am walking out the redneck female with a cigarette in one hand and a cellphone in the other pauses her conversation long enough to say "support the veterans" with her smokers throat. Ya, I'm sure you have a direct connection with a veterans support organization lady.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Patriotic sales at Giant
Posted by: Regional Mgr, Gypsy Hedge Funds ()
Date: June 19, 2019 07:33AM

Like public radio and telivision, we are in the midst of our early summer fundraising campaign.

Sorry our site crew blocked your path.

Posted by: Nope, I see through he scam ()
Date: June 19, 2019 09:04AM

Most of those groups at Giant food appear to be a fraud. How about the "brothers" that are raising money to help keep young "brothers" on the right life path. You know those donations go right into their pockets.

I'll occasionally give money to the Girl Scouts, but that's it.

Posted by: jibjab ()
Date: June 19, 2019 11:07AM

^ raising a few girls I had always supported the girl scouts until I learned the CRO earns a pay package eight times what I earned as a senior gov. official. not a dime now

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.