HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: Victory for Dems ()
Date: June 11, 2019 09:54AM

John Dean crushed Trump yesterday, and his expert knowledge about Presidential corruption was compelling.

Trump will resign sometime in early August - Just like Nixon

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: Interesting ()
Date: June 11, 2019 09:58AM

John Dean is an expert on corruption?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: June 11, 2019 10:04AM

John Dean? Really? If this was a Dickens story, John Dean would be playing the Spirit of Scandals Past, the forlorn and decrepit old spirit carted out to warn others. But his warnings are no more than craven fodder for the Spirit of Scandals Present, House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler.

Why don’t the Democrats just admit they were wrong about collusion and move on rather than continuing to embarrass themselves?

This is one step away from calling washed-up actor Tom Arnold and notorious Trump-hating Twitter stars, the Krassenstein Brothers, before Congress to testify on how they think the president of the United States is a criminal.
...
So why would the Democrats call this discredited buffoon away from the CNN studios?

Obviously, Nadler called Dean to testify because he wants to use the 45-year-old stench of Watergate to revive a partisan conspiracy theory that President Trump committed criminal offenses, which was already decisively debunked in the Mueller report.
...
For more than two years, Democrats did everything they could to contort their Russiagate conspiracy theory into seeming like a facsimile of Watergate. They hoped and prayed that Robert Mueller would assist them in that effort, but his investigation ultimately had just the opposite effect. So now Democrats have turned to the convicted felon and “master manipulator” of Watergate, providing him with a national audience before which to give it his best try.

Dean didn’t waste any time obliging them. He did what he was there for within moments of beginning his testimony, claiming, “In many ways, the Mueller report is to President Trump what the so-called Watergate roadmap … was to President Richard Nixon.”

Of course, outside Dean’s fantasy land, there is no similarity. In Watergate, there were real underlying crimes. Operatives linked to the Nixon Campaign committed numerous felonies as they broke into the Democratic National Committee’s headquarters in the Watergate Hotel.

After that, genuine obstruction of justice took place, committed in large part by the Democrats’ own star witness, then-White House Counsel John Dean, who physically destroyed evidence as part of the cover-up.

In Russiagate, however, there was no underlying crime. There was only the Democrat fantasy, cooked up by the Hillary Clinton campaign, that the Trump Campaign had “colluded” with Russians to steal the 2016 election. That was a lie, as the Mueller report conclusively established.

There was also no obstruction of justice. Given that the president knew all along that he was innocent, nothing he did could possibly have constituted the “corrupt intent” necessary for an obstruction charge. Attorney General Bill Barr made that clear and explained his reasoning to Congress and the American public in detail.

That absence of criminality – not any nonsense about the Justice Department’s rules against indicting sitting presidents – is why Robert Mueller didn’t recommend charging the president. As I've written before, nothing stopped Mueller from stating plainly, in his confidential report to the attorney general, that he thought there was sufficient evidence of criminal obstruction.

To put this all in perspective, Russiagate has already gone on longer than the entire Watergate scandal, from the break-in all the way through to President Nixon’s resignation. We’ve been over the same ground again and again since 2016. The investigation is over, and it found that there was no collusion. It’s the equivalent of discovering, after two years of Watergate investigation, that no one had actually broken into the DNC and no evidence was destroyed in John Dean’s shredder.


https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/joe-digenova-john-dean-house-democrats-jerry-nadler

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: Dean The FELON ()
Date: June 11, 2019 10:58AM

Dean The TRAITOR

Go away OP your simply a liberal idiot. The Democrats are 100 % responsible for the real "Russian Collusian" They created it out of nothing to stop Trump in 2016 then are trying to get Trump impeached because he TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT DEMOCRATS AND THEIR ILLEGALS

Dean is a money grubbing fumbling old stooge for the moment F him hes got nothing to even do with the whole sordid Democrat affair and the only thing it shows

IS HOW DESPRATE DEMOCRATS ARE BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE IN 2020 THEY HAVE GOT NOTHING

OP Peddle your bullshit over to the WA PO Democrat Hate comments sections

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: Peter Rodino ()
Date: June 11, 2019 11:42AM

The Mueller Report is VERY bad for Trump, period.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: June 11, 2019 11:52AM

Peter Rodino Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Mueller Report is VERY bad for Trump, period.

The Mueller Report is VERY bad for Democrats, period. It exposed the 2 years of lies the dems and the media had been peddling. The dem fantasy collapsed with the publication of Mueller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: We now have the evidence ()
Date: June 11, 2019 11:55AM

The Dems are about to put out the evidence that will send Trump and his henchmen to prison for life.

Just wait and watch the rats run once we unleash the fury of the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: 9mgyu ()
Date: June 11, 2019 11:56AM

Victory for Dems Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> John Dean crushed Trump yesterday, and his expert
> knowledge about Presidential corruption was
> compelling.
>
> Trump will resign sometime in early August - Just
> like Nixon

Anyone who thinks Trump will resign is a fool.

That being said, Dean did what he was supposed to do but any fair-minded person (which would not include most Democrats) would realize he has been selectively partisan about which Presidents he attacks.

The fact that he tried to get the previous Republican president impeached makes him seem so partisan he really doesn't have any credibility.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: June 11, 2019 12:00PM

We now have the evidence Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Dems are about to put out the evidence that
> will send Trump and his henchmen to prison for
> life.
>
> Just wait and watch the rats run once we unleash
> the fury of the truth.


Another lie. For 2 years you have been claiming you have evidence. Where is it? The only evidence presented so far proves you're lying again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: Criminal-in-Chief ()
Date: June 11, 2019 12:48PM

Why again is Michael Cohen in prison?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: June 11, 2019 12:55PM

Criminal-in-Chief Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why again is Michael Cohen in prison?

Not for anything related to Russian collusion by Trump or attempts by Trump to cover up anything. He lied to congress in testimony. He also sat for 50 hours of interrogation by Mueller after his conviction and they couldn't find anything to use against Trump. Why don't you present your evidence against Trump? You claim it exists and you dems have it, so show it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: Col. Jessup ()
Date: June 11, 2019 01:02PM

SumMo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Criminal-in-Chief Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why again is Michael Cohen in prison?
>
> Not for anything related to Russian collusion by
> Trump or attempts by Trump to cover up anything.
> He lied to congress in testimony. He also sat for
> 50 hours of interrogation by Mueller after his
> conviction and they couldn't find anything to use
> against Trump. Why don't you present your evidence
> against Trump? You claim it exists and you dems
> have it, so show it.
Attachments:
you-want-the-truth-you-cant-handle-the-truth-diylol-com-28307308.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: June 11, 2019 01:46PM

Direct quote from John Dean, on CNN immediately before going to the hill:

”I am not a fact witness.”

Then what the fuck are you John??? The Dems have totally lost their minds to wheel out this relic. They keep this up and Trump will win in a landslide.

I’m kinda feeling sorry for the DIM WITS for such desperation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: Sneed is insane ()
Date: June 11, 2019 02:09PM

This thread and most others on this site is only one sick person, Sneed. Don’t believe me check the times of the posts here and all others they are almost back-to-back. This site never get traffic here which is why Sneed posts so many multiple personalities here to fraudulently give the impression of traffic for the only numbers this site gets. Over the weekend of the DC gay parade, Sneed was there and since he was occupied there this site was dead, proving this site is dead without the fraudulent activity of a totally insane mentally unhinged fat, old, sick, gay, trans, who encourages kids to go gay. Sneed hates American and citizens while loving illegals only as a Democrat. This site was taken to court so many times which has killed this site for good. The truth will set you free.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: DEMS = DEATH ()
Date: June 11, 2019 02:27PM

Sneed is insane Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This thread and most others on this site is only
> one sick person, Sneed. Don’t believe me check
> the times of the posts here and all others they
> are almost back-to-back. This site never get
> traffic here which is why Sneed posts so many
> multiple personalities here to fraudulently give
> the impression of traffic for the only numbers
> this site gets. Over the weekend of the DC gay
> parade, Sneed was there and since he was occupied
> there this site was dead, proving this site is
> dead without the fraudulent activity of a totally
> insane mentally unhinged fat, old, sick, gay,
> trans, who encourages kids to go gay. Sneed hates
> American and citizens while loving illegals only
> as a Democrat. This site was taken to court so
> many times which has killed this site for good.
> The truth will set you free.

Sally, I think you are on to something.

The DIM WIT was exceptional quite this weekend. Figured he and the Grace Church dude were still running after seeing a BB gun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: LOL@DEMS ()
Date: June 11, 2019 03:03PM

The 1970s called. They want their star witness back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: TDS is a sad disease ()
Date: June 11, 2019 03:20PM

Dems kinda jumped the shark with this one.

Bunch of old folks trying to replay Watergate. Hey geriatric Dems... Most of the population has no clue who John Dean is or what Watergate was even about.

Then to make it worse the helicopter guy stepped all over their shit show scheduling. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: More Obstruction ? ()
Date: June 11, 2019 03:25PM

TDS is a sad disease Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dems kinda jumped the shark with this one.
>
> Bunch of old folks trying to replay Watergate.
> Hey geriatric Dems... Most of the population has
> no clue who John Dean is or what Watergate was
> even about.
>
> Then to make it worse the helicopter guy stepped
> all over their shit show scheduling. lol

Anyone consider that Trump caused the chopper crash to keep what Dean was about to reveal off of the air?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: Interesting ()
Date: June 11, 2019 03:25PM

“DEMS=DEATH”, This post is again, Sneed, or why else would this poster refer to “Sally”? If Sneed were really “Sally” as he has been impersonating as, then why would Sneed call someone else “Sally”, unless Sneed is actually a fraud???

This is an interesting fact, is it not?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: Go away! ()
Date: June 11, 2019 03:32PM

No, it is not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: jjtvn ()
Date: June 11, 2019 04:43PM

OP didn’t watch the Dean testimony. He offered nothing, absolutely nothing of any substance. The only items of significance were hearing him admit he has called for the impeachment of the last two Republican presidents and that he obstructed Republican congressional committee hearings by advising witnesses not to appear. Just another partisan hack.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: Mantutian ()
Date: June 12, 2019 05:03PM

Trump dindu nufin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: No, Democrats Lose Again ()
Date: June 12, 2019 08:07PM

While the "major" networks left for some helicopter crash, the hearing was still available on C-SPAN.

It was hilarious. The Democrats call John Dean, a convicted felon, whose license to practice law was revoked, and who has spent the last 40 years as a Democrat shill saying, "this was worse than Watergate", for the last four Republican Presidents.

This goofball couldn't stand up to the questions of the Republicans.

Even the Democrat leadership conceded today that they didn't get anything from that hearing.

But I did. It is Evidence Number 79684 in my life proving the Democrat party are nothing but non-conforming contarians, who hate America, want to tear it down, and rebuild it in their Democrat/Progressive/Socialist/Communist/UseWhateverBathroomYouWant name

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dems have Trump now - John Dean crushes Republicans
Posted by: Ken Starr ()
Date: June 12, 2019 09:54PM

Trump is felon. SDNY will be the downfall of President Thurston Von Douche-bag.
According to court documents filed in December 2018 by New York prosecutors and the office of special counsel Robert Mueller, President Thurston Von Douche-bag not only knew about hush money being paid to two women whom he allegedly had affairs with but also directed his personal attorney to pay the women for their silence. Payments that are felony violations of federal election laws. The dumb ass even signed the check.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  ********  ********  **      **  ******** 
 **    **  **        **        **  **  **  **    ** 
     **    **        **        **  **  **      **   
    **     ******    ******    **  **  **     **    
   **      **        **        **  **  **    **     
   **      **        **        **  **  **    **     
   **      ********  **         ***  ***     **     
This forum powered by Phorum.