HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Soros buys Descana for Fx Commonwealth Atty.
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: June 10, 2019 09:13AM

Liberal billionaire George Soros has continued his bid to "overhaul" the criminal justice system in the United States by pouring nearly $1 million into local Virginia prosecutor races to prop up far-left candidates.

Soros's most recent round of donations include $580,000 to Parisa Dehghani-Tafti, a candidate for Arlington County commonwealth's attorney, and almost $400,000 to Steve Descana, a Fairfax County commonwealth's attorney candidate, for their June 11 primaries.

Soros pushed the contributions to Dehghani-Tafti and Descana from his Justice & Public Safety PAC, a committee used to fund local races across the country that could make an impact on the criminal justice system. The donations represent an overwhelming majority of what both candidates have raised, the Washington Post reports.

Soros, who has quietly flooded local district attorney and prosecutor races for some time now, puts his preferred candidates at a major money advantage for such a race. Soros typically sets up a "pop up" PAC in states where the races are taking place in order to push the money in to back their candidacy's. At the conclusion of the race, any remaining money in the PAC's coffers is refunded and the PAC is often shut down.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/soros-spends-1-million-on-va-prosecutor-races/?utm_source=Freedom+Mail&utm_campaign=c3bc933b29-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_06_09_08_32_COPY_201&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b5e6e0e9ea-c3bc933b29-46163225

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Soros buys Descana for Fx Commonwealth Atty.
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: June 10, 2019 06:34PM

Oooohhh how the DIM WIT DEMS need their billionaires to tell them what to do and who to vote for.

Run to the polls little DIM WITS and do what your billionaires tell you to do.

Posted by: uufte ()
Date: June 17, 2019 01:13AM

That dumb shithead thin ks money thrown at liberal candidates will win him power over everyone. I wouldn't vote for a Democom if he offered me a million $. Let him throw ALL of his money around. I have only one vote, and I wouldn't waste it on a souros minion for anything. If they even show up at my house I will spray them with Liquid Ass and slam the door in their reeking faces.

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: June 17, 2019 01:53AM

She married a nignog and has two half nignog kids. She identifies as “a woman of color”. I fucking hate Iranians. I’ll never forget or forgive those little assholes.

Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: June 17, 2019 01:56AM

uufte Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I
> wouldn't vote for a Democom if he offered me a
> million $.

Back in the days before PC, we would call you a retard.

Posted by: kfemw ()
Date: June 17, 2019 12:45PM

More bull shit from the Soros obsessed right. This wasn't a campaign between a law and order prosecutor and a soft on crime SJW. It was a campaign between two individuals with prosecutorial experience, with the incumbent bragging about how he is soft on crime and the challenger saying he would be even softer. Meanwhile neither of these have committed themselves to more aggressively seeking to hold law enforcement officers responsible.

Posted by: Iranian pusssssy ()
Date: June 18, 2019 03:49PM

kfemw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More bull shit from the Soros obsessed right.
> This wasn't a campaign between a law and order
> prosecutor and a soft on crime SJW. It was a
> campaign between two individuals with
> prosecutorial experience, with the incumbent
> bragging about how he is soft on crime and the
> challenger saying he would be even softer.
> Meanwhile neither of these have committed
> themselves to more aggressively seeking to hold
> law enforcement officers responsible.

Iranian bitch burns the coal-that’s enough of her character!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.