HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: June 08, 2019 09:18PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/panic-at-capital-pride-parade-in-dc-over-active-shooter-scare

https://wjla.com/news/local/capital-pride-parade-chaos-man-bb-gun-person


D8oYnhgXUAE1fzD?format=jpg&name=360x360




A man drawing a BB gun on another person is what ultimately sparked the widespread panic at Saturday’s Capital Pride parade in D.C., according to a police report.

Police said 38-year-old Aftabjit Singh drew a gun on another person because he said the latter was hitting his significant other. That, in turn, led to people attending the Capital Pride parade to flee from the Dupont Circle area in fear of a man with a gun who they believed had fired shots.

According to the report, a D.C. police officer responded to the scene after multiple individuals fleeing the scene told him there was a man with a gun. A person then pointed out the suspect, identified as Singh, who was lying underneath a tree with a brown bag.

When the officer approached Singh, he said he observed what appeared to be the body and trigger of a silver handgun in the suspect’s partially open bag. Singh claimed it was a BB gun, which it later was determined to be.

While being taken to a police vehicle, police said Singh said, “I’ll be back. I’ll shoot the motherf-----.” He has been charged with possession of a prohibited weapon, possession of a BB gun, carrying a dangerous weapon and disorderly conduct.

Police determined no shots were fired despite the belief of many in the area who said they heard gunshots.

Seven people were taken to the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries they sustained while running away.

A woman who police said was with Singh also was charged with assaulting a police officer.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2019 12:41PM by Fox News.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Pc Retardz. ()
Date: June 08, 2019 09:23PM

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Meanwhile at FOB Rainbow ()
Date: June 08, 2019 09:41PM

“In all my years I have never seen this level of panic for something that didn’t occur,” a police officer


Yes, I am sure people fainted, tears were flowing, lots of hyperventilating. Please let these people join the military because when there are a couple of loud bangs I want to be next to people that are going to freak the fuck out and lose their minds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Degenerate faggots ()
Date: June 08, 2019 09:44PM

Fags are professional victims just like the kikes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Hersheys ()
Date: June 08, 2019 10:19PM

The scare reversed an awful lot of fudgepacking that had been taking place.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: also; too ()
Date: June 08, 2019 10:30PM

Hersheys Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The scare reversed an awful lot of fudgepacking
> that had been taking place.


It scared the fish, so the trout slurping was interrupted, too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Pc retardz. ()
Date: June 08, 2019 11:03PM

Faggots are a jumpy bunch aren't they?


Lolz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Thilly Thavage ()
Date: June 08, 2019 11:15PM

All of you poopy head trollth pothting all that icky thtuff are going to get a VERY HARD THPANKING!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: DC3MM ()
Date: June 09, 2019 07:11AM

Am believer that God in Heaven would rather not see this parade take place, so God used Satan to cause mayhem in this event.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Asertk ()
Date: June 09, 2019 07:20AM

The turd burglars, as expected, screamed and ran like little girls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: EU3BC ()
Date: June 09, 2019 07:41AM

Making a thread that's just a link is a dick move.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: God hates fags ()
Date: June 09, 2019 07:53AM

Should have gay pride month during Ramadan. What would happen?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: June 09, 2019 08:39AM

Yep...because every gun toting conservaturd was bravely returning fire at Pollock at the Jason Aldean concert in Las Vegas. Not a single person was panicking...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: ......... ()
Date: June 09, 2019 08:48AM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yep...because every gun toting conservaturd was
> bravely returning fire at Pollock at the Jason
> Aldean concert in Las Vegas. Not a single person
> was panicking...


Firearms were banned from that event, idiot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Reality Checkster ()
Date: June 09, 2019 09:05AM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yep...because every gun toting conservaturd was
> bravely returning fire at Pollock at the Jason
> Aldean concert in Las Vegas. Not a single person
> was panicking...


It was a real shooter in Vegas. You smollett fags are always fabricating ways to be the victim.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Musical Fruit ()
Date: June 09, 2019 09:08AM

Here's the clip of the incident!
Attachments:
gay run.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Gayvid.Blimmo ()
Date: June 09, 2019 10:02AM

EU3BC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Making a thread that's just a link is a dick move.


We're dealing with rump rangers, here; that means lots of dick moves. Thye move their dicks from 1 butt to another.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Antiasshat ()
Date: June 09, 2019 10:22AM

I’m sure the gays will blame Trump for this

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: many secrets have they ()
Date: June 09, 2019 11:22AM

God hates fags Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Should have gay pride month during Ramadan. What
> would happen?

Nothing would happen. I think homosexuality is rampant among muslims. We already know they molest little boys. I think man love is one of their "big secrets". But if I am wrong, our Sun would go Supernova and destroy our solar system.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: fags everywhere ()
Date: June 09, 2019 12:02PM

Nervous faggotry.

"One man who initially believed he heard gunshots said that he now thinks the sound was metal barricades falling over."

I hope no one lost any dildos in the chaos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: June 09, 2019 12:42PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: Rainbow Bright ()
Date: June 09, 2019 12:57PM

Fox News Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://wjla.com/news/local/capital-pride-parade-c
> haos-man-bb-gun-person
>
> https://twitter.com/VictoriaSanchez/status/1137747
> 734604242945
>
> src="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8oYnhgXUAE1fzD.j
> pg">


Who names their child Alphabet Soup? Anyway, why is a grown man running around with a BB gun? If you want to get killed by a cop, that is a good way to do it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: dong dong dongs everywhere ()
Date: June 09, 2019 01:57PM

At least we know where gerry was last night.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: June 09, 2019 02:50PM

I think it is the DIM WIT. Although Gerry and the DIM WIT could be the same person.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: "Pat" ()
Date: June 09, 2019 04:13PM

I was there and was so scared. All these crazy Trump people hate us. My partner and I were kissing and then all this chaos went on and it was frightening for all of us.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: Onething ()
Date: June 09, 2019 04:41PM

^isn’t it illegal to kiss in public?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: June 09, 2019 08:37PM

God hates fags Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Should have gay pride month during Ramadan. What
> would happen?

I thought Ram-it-dan was gay pride month. Am I wrong?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: PC Weak Liberal Democrats ()
Date: June 09, 2019 08:46PM

>Here's the clip of the incident!
Attachments:

Did the guy sitting say AK 47 ? That's a typical weak liberal Democrat response and the guy was talking about a tour number in a catalog he wants to take to Alaska !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: Libfags ()
Date: June 09, 2019 10:45PM

It was funny watching them scatter like roaches, limp wristed faggy roaches.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: June 09, 2019 10:48PM

Reality Checkster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yep...because every gun toting conservaturd was
> > bravely returning fire at Pollock at the Jason
> > Aldean concert in Las Vegas. Not a single
> person
> > was panicking...
>
>
> It was a real shooter in Vegas. You smollett fags
> are always fabricating ways to be the victim.

Yup...because when you hear what sounds like gunfire you should not even consider finding cover until you either see bodies hit the ground or you are hit yourself. Good to know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: Asshole stretcher ()
Date: June 09, 2019 10:53PM

Yettttth, it was terrifying!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Leftist.Faggot ()
Date: June 09, 2019 10:59PM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Reality Checkster Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Yep...because every gun toting conservaturd
> was
> > > bravely returning fire at Pollock at the
> Jason
> > > Aldean concert in Las Vegas. Not a single
> > person
> > > was panicking...
> >
> >
> > It was a real shooter in Vegas. You smollett
> fags
> > are always fabricating ways to be the victim.
>
> Yup...because when you hear what sounds like
> gunfire you should not even consider finding cover
> until you either see bodies hit the ground or you
> are hit yourself. Good to know.


Except there were no gunshots. They ran cause they're jumpy faggots.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: No longer surprised ......... ()
Date: June 10, 2019 07:55PM

Fox News Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/panic-at-c
> apital-pride-parade-in-dc-over-active-shooter-scar
> e
>
> https://wjla.com/news/local/capital-pride-parade-c
> haos-man-bb-gun-person
>
>
> src="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8oYnhgXUAE1fzD?f
> ormat=jpg&name=360x360" height=9999>
>
>
>
>
> A man drawing a BB gun on another person is what
> ultimately sparked the widespread panic at
> Saturday’s Capital Pride parade in D.C.,
> according to a police report.
>
> Police said 38-year-old Aftabjit Singh drew a gun
> on another person because he said the latter was
> hitting his significant other. That, in turn, led
> to people attending the Capital Pride parade to
> flee from the Dupont Circle area in fear of a man
> with a gun who they believed had fired shots.
>
> According to the report, a D.C. police officer
> responded to the scene after multiple individuals
> fleeing the scene told him there was a man with a
> gun. A person then pointed out the suspect,
> identified as Singh, who was lying underneath a
> tree with a brown bag.
>
> When the officer approached Singh, he said he
> observed what appeared to be the body and trigger
> of a silver handgun in the suspect’s partially
> open bag. Singh claimed it was a BB gun, which it
> later was determined to be.
>
> While being taken to a police vehicle, police said
> Singh said, “I’ll be back. I’ll shoot the
> motherf-----.” He has been charged with
> possession of a prohibited weapon, possession of a
> BB gun, carrying a dangerous weapon and disorderly
> conduct.
>
> Police determined no shots were fired despite the
> belief of many in the area who said they heard
> gunshots.
>
> Seven people were taken to the hospital for
> non-life-threatening injuries they sustained while
> running away.
>
> A woman who police said was with Singh also was
> charged with assaulting a police officer.



And it turns out Alphabet Soup is here in the U.S. illegally.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare
Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: June 10, 2019 08:00PM

Leftist.Faggot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Reality Checkster Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Yep...because every gun toting conservaturd
> > was
> > > > bravely returning fire at Pollock at the
> > Jason
> > > > Aldean concert in Las Vegas. Not a single
> > > person
> > > > was panicking...
> > >
> > >
> > > It was a real shooter in Vegas. You smollett
> > fags
> > > are always fabricating ways to be the victim.
> >
> > Yup...because when you hear what sounds like
> > gunfire you should not even consider finding
> cover
> > until you either see bodies hit the ground or
> you
> > are hit yourself. Good to know.
>
>
> Except there were no gunshots. They ran cause
> they're jumpy faggots.

Nope, no gunshots. But, there was definitely a sound that sounded to some people like gunshots. That's why they ran. Since we can't seem to take all the guns away, this is the world we have made for ourselves.

MAGA...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: Link please ()
Date: June 10, 2019 08:24PM

No longer surprised ......... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> And it turns out Alphabet Soup is here in the U.S.
> illegally.


Where did you hear that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: Orville Redembacher ()
Date: June 10, 2019 10:58PM

When the muzzles invited here by turd burglars start throwing these same fags from rooftops, I’ll be sitting back with a bag of popcorn soaking in the karma.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: Animal Kingdom ()
Date: June 10, 2019 11:01PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Panic at Capital Pride Parade in DC over active shooter scare UPDATED
Posted by: niggity faggity ()
Date: June 11, 2019 07:16AM

Animal Kingdom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://mobile.twitter.com/DMVFollowers/statu > s/1138143442398339072


Looks like evolution, civility and class is still elusive for them.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **    **  **     **  **     **  ********  
 **   **   **   **   **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **  **    **  **    **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 *****     *****     **     **  *********  ********  
 **  **    **  **    **     **  **     **  **        
 **   **   **   **   **     **  **     **  **        
 **    **  **    **   *******   **     **  **        
This forum powered by Phorum.