HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Faifrfax County Public Schools have encouraged the students to start referring to the trash dumpsters as 'trumpsters'
Posted by: no respect at all ()
Date: June 08, 2019 07:50PM

trumptardz won't like this!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Faifrfax County Public Schools have encouraged the students to start referring to the trash dumpsters as 'trumpsters'
Posted by: Edward Teach ()
Date: June 08, 2019 07:56PM

No. We are not.

Re: Faifrfax County Public Schools have encouraged the students to start referring to the trash dumpsters as 'trumpsters'
Posted by: yes, you are. ()
Date: June 08, 2019 09:35PM

My kid told me all about this.

Posted by: losing my religion ()
Date: June 08, 2019 09:59PM

And they are referring to McElveen as the Buddha Blanco.

Posted by: libtard fags ()
Date: June 09, 2019 08:08AM

He still owns you.
Attachments:
Bad Trump.jpg

Posted by: I told my kid to stop ()
Date: June 13, 2019 12:44AM

It was funny the first ten thousand times, but he keeps making up reasons to say 'trumpsters'.

Posted by: count your blessings ()
Date: June 13, 2019 04:58AM

At least we live in a society where people can be openly critical of their democratically elected officials. Attempts to censor only fan the flames.

Posted by: Liberal but... ()
Date: June 13, 2019 06:51AM

I’m liberal but for Christ sake fcps don’t bring politics into schools. First thing you learn at Gatehouse during orientation

Posted by: WV6YH ()
Date: June 15, 2019 04:56PM

Good for them, I've called his supporters "Trumpsters" for years, I call them "Trump Chumps" now. Everyone else does too.

Posted by: Does not compute ()
Date: June 15, 2019 05:17PM

The people who support president Trump are Americans. The ones that don't are anti Americans. It's not rocket science. You either love America or you're a democrat.

Posted by: True that ()
Date: June 15, 2019 08:33PM

That's for damn sure. Democrats don't want people in charge. They are Nazis.

Posted by: Antiasshat ()
Date: June 15, 2019 10:00PM

Funny how all the Democrats say they want to beat Trump, yet have collected the biggest bunch of losers ever assembled to run against him. Groping Joe, Fidel Sanders, Pocahontas, Mayor Gay, etc.. I’m surprised they didn’t pull Hillary out of mothballs too.

Posted by: I Call Trump Names ()
Date: June 15, 2019 11:56PM

I smile when Democrats talk shit about Trump, I make jokes about Trump, I make jokes about Trump voters

And on Election Day 2020 I will vote again for President Trump as more then 62 million on that day will for 4 more great economic years our Bill of Rights kept intact and as many illegals caught imprisoned and deported as humanly possible due to the Democrats resistance

Eff You OP You Democrat Idiot !

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.