HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Chick-fil-A manager accused of sexually assaulting underage employee
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: June 08, 2019 11:14AM

https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2019/06/virginia-chick-fil-a-manager-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-underage-employee/

Chick_fil_A_Manager_Accused_of_Sexually_

A manager at a Chick-fil-A in Fairfax, Virginia, has been arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a minor, according to Fairfax County police.

Abelardo Daniel Medianero Salazar, 32, of Falls Church, Virginia, has been charged with three counts of solicitation of a minor using a communication device, and two counts of indecent liberties with a minor.

WTOP’s news partners at NBC Washington report that Medianero Salazar began asking an underage girl who worked at the Chick-Fil-A in the Fair Oaks Mall for nude photographs through text messages.

Worried she would lose her job, the girl complied. Madianero Salazar then began pressuring her for sex. When she turned him down, Madianero Salazar allegedly took her into a hallway and sexually assaulted her.

The victim reported the assault to police.

Speaking to NBC Washington, Lt. Jane Burns of Fairfax County police said they are now checking to see if there are other victims police do not know about.

“We could find other victims,” Burns said. “We don’t have any indication right now that there are other victims, but we certainly … that’s the first thing we look into.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2019 11:15AM by Fox News.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Chick-fil-A manager accused of sexually assaulting underage employee
Date: June 08, 2019 11:17AM

Re: Fairfax Chick-fil-A manager accused of sexually assaulting underage employee
Date: June 08, 2019 11:24AM

Date: June 08, 2019 11:25AM

I thought that all employees at Chick-fil-A had to be born again Christians?

Date: June 08, 2019 11:27AM

Posted by: Blue-America ()
Date: June 08, 2019 11:45AM

Fox News Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought that all employees at Chick-fil-A had to
> be born again Christians?

Christians and conservatives in general are rapists, so this guy fits the bill.

Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: June 08, 2019 12:01PM

Blue-America Wrote:
>
> Christians and conservatives in general are
> rapists, so this guy fits the bill.

Only in the psychotic mind of a delusional DIM WIT.

Posted by: Southern Sally, original ()
Date: June 08, 2019 12:12PM

“Fox News” and “Blue America” you both (or maybe just Sneed) miss the real truth here, obviously. Abelardo Daniel Medianero Salazar is an illegal, not Christian or conservative, just a third world illegal animal that has invaded America to undermine America regardless of cost, rapes, drugs, killings, steal, destroy and replace our citizens with their dream and life for illegals who are cheap in every way possible. The businesses, Chamber of Commerce and democrats who support illegals and destroying smarter American citizens who will no longer vote for all those animals those should be raped and destroyed for crimes against our citizens. When businesses hire illegals you have no idea who you are dealing with and most all of them hate Americans, so why are they here? Money, money, money and to destroy America and her citizens because dumber people work for less and don’t know any better since it is a step above where they were living. This is treason against America and our citizens. You get out of life what you allow, do you and yours allow illegal animals rape you?

Posted by: Equalizer ()
Date: June 08, 2019 12:54PM

"When she turned him down, Madianero Salazar allegedly took her into a hallway and sexually assaulted her."

I think Pancho here out to be taken into the hallway and taught a lesson by the fathers of the employees he supervised. Then make his ass work the counter for an entire shift while black and blue.

Posted by: Agreed this ()
Date: June 08, 2019 01:04PM

Equalizer Wrote:
> "When she turned him down, Madianero Salazar
> allegedly took her into a hallway and sexually
> assaulted her."
>
> I think Pancho here out to be taken into the
> hallway and taught a lesson by the fathers of the
> employees he supervised. Then make his ass work
> the counter for an entire shift while black and
> blue.

Fucker should be stoned

Posted by: Sharon B ()
Date: June 08, 2019 01:12PM

As most of you know, Chik Fil A ran out of white people to hire in Fairfax. This poor man - one of our marginalized residents - has likely been falsely accused by some hateful and racist republicans in order to smear the good work being done by so many of our guatemalan friends.

Posted by: Southern Sally, original ()
Date: June 08, 2019 01:31PM

This “Sharon B” needs to be ran out of town, too, if that, along with her daughter from the police office. Trash is trash, speaking, looking or behaving like it. I am willing to bet this Sharon B had a lot to do with why illegals and sanctuary county is here. Time to clean house, now!

I had seen that manager there before and he was not liked and I could see it. Hire more citizens, I think most would kick his ass and more would gladly help, I would.

Date: June 08, 2019 01:57PM

I am boycotting all McDonalds in order to teach Chick-fil-A to better treat their employees and do better background checks on their managers!

Date: June 08, 2019 07:42PM

the truth shall be known

Posted by: Unpacking the fudge ()
Date: June 08, 2019 11:30PM

Well now I know not to put on a dress & try to use the Girls' bathroom at Chick Fil-A. I thought FCPS was bad enough, but this looks worse.

Posted by: CBPCN ()
Date: June 09, 2019 07:24AM

Even with the best of company background checks, people will fall through the cracks. There are people who fake interviews too (remember having one at a local tech company I once worked for who faked his tech credentials, I was not the hiring manager, but one of the new hire's coworkers). If this was this Chick-fil-a manager's first criminal act, he would not have had any police record. This happens with the best of businesses. No business is perfect. OTOH lets take a look at Uber, quite a few more incidents nationwide. And with them, they do no in person interviews, and some of the drivers around the local Metro stations have found in the past are sketchy.

Now in other news
https://triblive.com/news/world/storm-sends-giant-chick-fil-a-cow-flying-through-the-air/

Posted by: Fat spic chicken ()
Date: June 09, 2019 07:55AM

Chik fil a prides itself on Christian values.
Takes an illegal using someone else SSN, to diddle an underage employee!
Keep that caravan coming.....Trump was correct when he said rapists are coming over the wall!

Posted by: Having to Deal With It ()
Date: June 09, 2019 08:10AM

And Chick-fil-a is no different than any other business having to deal with evil in the world.

Posted by: Heather the Feather ()
Date: June 11, 2019 03:27PM

Big Bubba will keep him wishing he had not touched this poor child. I can't imagine what these kids are going through when this happens.

Posted by: AnthonyCumia ()
Date: June 11, 2019 05:48PM

This is so hot. I want to give her an iPad.

Posted by: pp3jw ()
Date: June 11, 2019 06:06PM

Fox News Wrote:
> I thought that all employees at Chick-fil-A had to
> be born again Christians?

Nope. I know a couple Muslims and an atheist that work at Chik-fil-A. They weren't even asked about religion to be hired.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.