HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Trump 2020 ()
Date: May 31, 2019 08:59AM

GUESS WHO'S PAYING FOR THE WALL??

"On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied,.." Trump tweeted.

-Tariffs will be raised to 10 percent on July 1, 2019
-Tariffs will be increased to 15 percent on August 1, 2019
-20 percent on September 1, 2019
-25 percent on October 1, 2019
Attachments:
83e3.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Lou Dobbs ()
Date: May 31, 2019 09:30AM

Moron. Tariffs are paid by consumers in the IMPORTING country. That means you. But don't wait up for us frauds at FOX News to tell you how badly you are being screwed here. You just keep on being a brain-dead right-wing dope like always.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Pentagon Paying for Wall ()
Date: May 31, 2019 09:31AM

Trump 2020 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GUESS WHO'S PAYING FOR THE WALL??
>
> "On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5%
> Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from
> Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming
> through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The
> Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal
> Immigration problem is remedied,.." Trump
> tweeted.
>
> -Tariffs will be raised to 10 percent on July 1,
> 2019
> -Tariffs will be increased to 15 percent on August
> 1, 2019
> -20 percent on September 1, 2019
> -25 percent on October 1, 2019

Nice try but that's not Mexico paying for the wall. That's the US government paying for the wall by imposing tariffs. Tariffs that costing the US taxpayers and US farmers billions.

We are already subsidizing US farmers because of the US China tariffs. I guess Trump wasn't able to destroy the US economy enough so he decided another tariff should wreck the US economy more.

BTW, Trump already stole around $1 billion from the US military and the Pentagon to pay for his wall. Taxpayers have spent $1 billion so far on the wall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: By wall... ()
Date: May 31, 2019 09:53AM

...you mean fence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Mexico's going broke ()
Date: May 31, 2019 10:49AM

Pentagon Paying for Wall Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Nice try but that's not Mexico paying for the
> wall. That's the US government paying for the
> wall by imposing tariffs. Tariffs that costing the
> US taxpayers and US farmers billions.
>
> We are already subsidizing US farmers because of
> the US China tariffs. I guess Trump wasn't able
> to destroy the US economy enough so he decided
> another tariff should wreck the US economy more.
>
> BTW, Trump already stole around $1 billion from
> the US military and the Pentagon to pay for his
> wall. Taxpayers have spent $1 billion so far on
> the wall.


Bad try there bucko. The US government actually makes money on tariffs. They are just like taxes and are collected and put in to the US treasury.

Guess who gets hurt the most by this tariff? GM, that's who. They have 15 car assembly plants in Mexico and 70% of those cars are imported into the US. Fuck GM - they are literally the worst run car maker on the planet now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: US Bailouts AGAIN, More TARP's ()
Date: May 31, 2019 10:59AM

Mexico's going broke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pentagon Paying for Wall Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Nice try but that's not Mexico paying for the
> > wall. That's the US government paying for the
> > wall by imposing tariffs. Tariffs that costing
> the
> > US taxpayers and US farmers billions.
> >
> > We are already subsidizing US farmers because
> of
> > the US China tariffs. I guess Trump wasn't
> able
> > to destroy the US economy enough so he decided
> > another tariff should wreck the US economy more.
>
> >
> > BTW, Trump already stole around $1 billion from
> > the US military and the Pentagon to pay for his
> > wall. Taxpayers have spent $1 billion so far
> on
> > the wall.
>
>
> Bad try there bucko. The US government actually
> makes money on tariffs. They are just like taxes
> and are collected and put in to the US treasury.
>
> Guess who gets hurt the most by this tariff? GM,
> that's who. They have 15 car assembly plants in
> Mexico and 70% of those cars are imported into the
> US. Fuck GM - they are literally the worst run
> car maker on the planet now.

Oh lordy... you make no sense. Hint- GM is an American company.

Next up Trump will be announcing the same shit Bush did. Government bailouts for American car companies and Airlines.

Trump is already bailing out US farmers because of his China tariffs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: [deleted] ()
Date: May 31, 2019 11:38AM

[deleted]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: libtards unite ()
Date: May 31, 2019 12:18PM

Libtards can't understand tariffs or math or anything like that.

They only know two things;

1) If libtards do it, it's good.
2) If Trump does it, it's bad.

These same fags would be on here telling everyone how great tariffs were if Hillary was doing it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Alex Hammie ()
Date: May 31, 2019 02:11PM

> Bad try there bucko. The US government actually
> makes money on tariffs. They are just like taxes

No. They ARE taxes.

> and are collected and put in to the US treasury.

They are collected out of the pocket of U.S. based taxpayers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: LEEYH ()
Date: June 07, 2019 08:08AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: IQ of a frog ()
Date: June 07, 2019 08:36AM

Hey. asshole. Tell us what law you want to charge undocumented people under. Can you do that? Or will you just babble off more worthless assfuck nativist bullshit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Pedentic Speech Syndrome ()
Date: June 07, 2019 08:37AM

Alex Hammie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> No. They ARE taxes.

Meh. You state a point for no reason. When something is 'just like' something else, they are the same. They are a tax in the broadest sense of the word and are not taxes on US citizens. Useless point.


> They are collected out of the pocket of U.S. based
> taxpayers.

No, they are collected by the companies importing shit. Whether or not those costs are passed onto the consumers is up to the importers. China is paying p to 80% of the tariffs that the US has imposed. And the US is covering almost all of the costs to farmers of the Chicom's tariffs on commodities. The US is getting that money from the tariffs that the Chicoms are paying to the US government.

These are facts. Too bad you hate Trump so much that it makes you hate facts as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Dopes are taking it up the ass ()
Date: June 07, 2019 09:19AM

Trump is a certified lunatic. His tariffs come out of the pockets of American consumers, especially those who were dumb enough to votes for him. Those indeed are the people he is hurting most. He's simply the worst thing that's happened to America since the Vietnam War.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Fuck Mexico. And Fuck You Too. ()
Date: June 07, 2019 10:09AM

Dopes are taking it up the ass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is a certified lunatic. His tariffs come
> out of the pockets of American consumers,
> especially those who were dumb enough to votes for
> him. Those indeed are the people he is hurting
> most. He's simply the worst thing that's happened
> to America since the Vietnam War.


A very small price to pay to secure our border. I don't see you whining about paying $120,000,000.000 every year to pay for services to illegals and their spawn.

PS Mexico is already caving. Read the newspaper every once in while gomer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Dopes are taking it up the ass ()
Date: June 07, 2019 10:47AM

Fuck Mexico. And Fuck You Too. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A very small price to pay to secure our border.

The border is LESS secure today than it was when Trump was elected. The fool has fucked that up, just like everything else.

> I don't see you whining about paying $120,000,000,000
> every year to pay for services to illegals and their spawn.

You don't, and you won't. That's because I know full well that your number is just inane made-up bullshit, and also that the net of product created by illegals less the value of the social services they actually consume leaves us way in the black.

By the way, there are many immigrants who work in and around my home, and while I have no idea which if any of them might be illegal, I certainly do know that they are fine people who work hard for fair wages and (unlike useless jerks like you) don't complain at all.

> PS Mexico is already caving. Read the newspaper
> every once in while gomer.

I read more than one paper every day. One reason why people like me are so much smarter than FOX-sucking retarded Trumpfuck dolts like you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Eat shit and die homo ()
Date: June 07, 2019 12:14PM

Dopes are taking it up the ass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> The border is LESS secure today than it was when
> Trump was elected. The fool has fucked that up,
> just like everything else.

Not true. The number of illegals coming up has increased by 400% (per DHS). They are overwhelming the border. The border is just as secure as it ever was.


> You don't, and you won't. That's because I know
> full well that your number is just inane made-up
> bullshit, and also that the net of product created
> by illegals less the value of the social services
> they actually consume leaves us way in the black.


Not true. That number is based on average cost of services that illegals get (apprx $7000/yr) times the estimated number of illegals in the country (apprx 16 million)

>
> By the way, there are many immigrants who work in
> and around my home, and while I have no idea which
> if any of them might be illegal, I certainly do
> know that they are fine people who work hard for
> fair wages and (unlike useless jerks like you)
> don't complain at all.

You don't know anything. You hire illegals, pay them slave labor wages and then brag about it. You are an asshole.

>
> I read more than one paper every day. One reason
> why people like me are so much smarter than
> FOX-sucking retarded Trumpfuck dolts like you.


Then why don't you know shit about anything if you're so fucking smart cletus?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Dopes are taking it up the ass ()
Date: June 07, 2019 12:36PM

Eat shit and die homo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not true. The number of illegals coming up has increased
> by 400% (per DHS). They are overwhelming the border. The
> border is just as secure as it ever was.

You are contradicting yourself, dummy.

> Not true. That number is based on average cost of
> services that illegals get (apprx $7000/yr) times
> the estimated number of illegals in the country
> (apprx 16 million)

More asshat bogus numbers, and then no offsets for the taxes immigrants pay or the contributions to GDP that they make. You are plainly just
an owned stooge.

> You don't know anything. You hire illegals, pay
> them slave labor wages and then brag about it.
> You are an asshole.

Ho, I seek out and work with well-respected area firms who perform assorted contractual services for me. I make out well, and so do the workers that these firms provide.

> Then why don't you know shit about anything if you're
> so fucking smart cletus?

LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: See a liberal? Kill them! ()
Date: June 07, 2019 02:13PM

^^^^^ fag post. This douchebag picks up illegal teens from the local 7-11 and pays them $100 a day to make gay porn movies for him. No wonder he loves them so much. Eat a bullet faggot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Sheesh... ()
Date: June 07, 2019 04:54PM

^^^ DOUCHE ALERT!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: AARPer ()
Date: June 07, 2019 04:56PM

True story.
My buddy is a trumptard, thinks he is saving America. Believes it with all his heart. We were talking about the Mexico tariffs the other day and he swears the tariffs are going to bring Mexico to its knees and that they can or will actually do something about our immigration issues. He just couldn't digest that the consumer, Americans, will end up paying the tariffs when Carrier, Ford, Fender and other manufacturers add the tax to the price of the product. Just couldn't comprehend the notion. When a mexican strat costs 1100$ an American made standard strat will be like 8K. Why are Trumptards so fucking stupid?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: You only have 4 years ()
Date: June 07, 2019 05:07PM

Presidents only have 4 years to grab as much money as they can bilk the country out of so the first term is spent doing just that. They have to find creative ways to convince Americans they have their best interests in mind when they are doing so. EVERY politician does it and every president does it. So far the democrats win with NAFTA. That scam pulled in more cash than the Clitons will ever be able to spend. These tariffs are just another way for Trump to pad his bank account, another resource. People arguing the merits of this trickery is part of the distraction.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Wang Chung ()
Date: June 07, 2019 07:01PM

AARPer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> True story.
> My buddy is a trumptard, thinks he is saving
> America. Believes it with all his heart. We were
> talking about the Mexico tariffs the other day and
> he swears the tariffs are going to bring Mexico to
> its knees and that they can or will actually do
> something about our immigration issues. He just
> couldn't digest that the consumer, Americans, will
> end up paying the tariffs when Carrier, Ford,
> Fender and other manufacturers add the tax to the
> price of the product. Just couldn't comprehend the
> notion. When a mexican strat costs 1100$ an
> American made standard strat will be like 8K. Why
> are Trumptards so fucking stupid?


Not necessarily true and largely hasn't happened to date. China has absorbed most of the increase in tariffs on its end.

Where it has had more of an effect is on our sales into China since we're on the other end of the equation in that case and either have to eat or pass along costs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: see how you vomit on this site ()
Date: June 07, 2019 07:12PM

AARPer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> True story.
> My buddy is a trumptard, thinks he is saving
> America. Believes it with all his heart. We were
> talking about the Mexico tariffs the other day and
> he swears the tariffs are going to bring Mexico to
> its knees and that they can or will actually do
> something about our immigration issues. He just
> couldn't digest that the consumer, Americans, will
> end up paying the tariffs when Carrier, Ford,
> Fender and other manufacturers add the tax to the
> price of the product. Just couldn't comprehend the
> notion. When a mexican strat costs 1100$ an
> American made standard strat will be like 8K. Why
> are Trumptards so fucking stupid?


And yet, Mexico is deploying 8,000 national guard troops to their southern border, has arrested at least 3 of the kingpins of the trafficking trade in Mexico and has seized the assets of 2 more. All since Trump threatened them with tariffs. Keep playing checkers little man and leave the international negotiations to the big boys. luzer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: back on track, boys ()
Date: June 07, 2019 09:48PM

Based on the initial claim, "Mexico is now paying for the wall"...no sir.

Tariffs paid by US companies are in no way "Mexico paying for the wall".

All the above rhetoric is BS.

Mexico is NOT paying for the wall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: June 07, 2019 10:49PM

Only a retard tries to explain a complex situation with a meme. Which is why they are called Trumptards. Except a full blown Downs’s retard has more common sense than Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: June 08, 2019 01:19AM

Help build the wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LqaeHLPQGA

www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: June 08, 2019 07:52AM

Black Caulk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only a retard tries to explain a complex situation
> with a meme.

Tell that to your libtard gun control friends.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Face the facts... ()
Date: June 08, 2019 07:55AM

The Wall is a joke. Trump is a joke. FOX News is a joke. The right-wing is a joke.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: robert's ranger ()
Date: June 08, 2019 08:41AM

back on track, boys Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Based on the initial claim, "Mexico is now paying
> for the wall"...no sir.
>
> Tariffs paid by US companies are in no way "Mexico
> paying for the wall".
>
> All the above rhetoric is BS.
>
> Mexico is NOT paying for the wall.


Silly, stupid libtard - exporters in Mexico pay the tariff, not the US companies that import their shit.

Whether or not Mexican exporters pass those cost along to the importer is up to each spic company. For example, China is eating at least 80% of the tariffs costs to Chicom companies through subsidies. So the US importers are bearing less than 20% of the 25% tariffs, or roughly 5 cents on the dollar.

And the US government is subsidizing US farmers who have had the Chicoms impose tariffs on their goods, using some of the extra $30 billion in tariffs that flow to the US treasury from Red China to compensate the lost income. China's commie nationalbBank, on the other hand, just had to print an additional $120 billion to help offset the costs of US tariffs on the slanty-eyed bastards exports.

Mexico is paying for the wall. Your TDS is so strong you'd rather have Trump lose than have the US win. Basically, you're a douche bag.

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: Whack-a-mole ()
Date: June 08, 2019 11:22AM

If America were an elementary school, the right-wing wouldn't even be admitted to kindergarten. Too dumb to play in a sandbox.

As for the tariffs. they cause US prices to increase and they are therefore paid by US consumers. See the above for an explanation of why the dummies don't get this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: More DJT nonsense ()
Date: June 09, 2019 07:29AM

The Prez backs down on tariffs after Mexico agrees to keep doing what it had already been doing since last year. Win for Congress and sensible people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: AARPer ()
Date: June 09, 2019 05:04PM

Wang Chung Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> AARPer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > True story.
> > My buddy is a trumptard, thinks he is saving
> > America. Believes it with all his heart. We
> were
> > talking about the Mexico tariffs the other day
> and
> > he swears the tariffs are going to bring Mexico
> to
> > its knees and that they can or will actually do
> > something about our immigration issues. He just
> > couldn't digest that the consumer, Americans,
> will
> > end up paying the tariffs when Carrier, Ford,
> > Fender and other manufacturers add the tax to
> the
> > price of the product. Just couldn't comprehend
> the
> > notion. When a mexican strat costs 1100$ an
> > American made standard strat will be like 8K.
> Why
> > are Trumptards so fucking stupid?
>
>
> Not necessarily true and largely hasn't happened
> to date. China has absorbed most of the increase
> in tariffs on its end.
>
> Where it has had more of an effect is on our sales
> into China since we're on the other end of the
> equation in that case and either have to eat or
> pass along costs.


Soybean farmers. Taking it in the ass for Trump but doing so out of love for country and patriotism. How many farmers will be voting Trump in 2020?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: AARPer ()
Date: June 09, 2019 05:08PM

see how you vomit on this site Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> AARPer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > True story.
> > My buddy is a trumptard, thinks he is saving
> > America. Believes it with all his heart. We
> were
> > talking about the Mexico tariffs the other day
> and
> > he swears the tariffs are going to bring Mexico
> to
> > its knees and that they can or will actually do
> > something about our immigration issues. He just
> > couldn't digest that the consumer, Americans,
> will
> > end up paying the tariffs when Carrier, Ford,
> > Fender and other manufacturers add the tax to
> the
> > price of the product. Just couldn't comprehend
> the
> > notion. When a mexican strat costs 1100$ an
> > American made standard strat will be like 8K.
> Why
> > are Trumptards so fucking stupid?
>
>
> And yet, Mexico is deploying 8,000 national guard
> troops to their southern border, has arrested at
> least 3 of the kingpins of the trafficking trade
> in Mexico and has seized the assets of 2 more.
> All since Trump threatened them with tariffs.
> Keep playing checkers little man and leave the
> international negotiations to the big boys. luzer

Pump the brakes Trumptard. You're watching to much Fox News. If Mexico is sending troops to their southern border bet your contard loving ass that the US taxpayer is footing the bill for it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In case anyone missed it, Mexico is now paying for the wall
Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: June 10, 2019 11:23AM

The laughter is spreading. Trump's WIN in Mexico is almost as big as his great victory in having denuclearized the Korean peninsula,

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
       **   ******   **    **  ********  ********  
       **  **    **  ***   **  **        **     ** 
       **  **        ****  **  **        **     ** 
       **  **        ** ** **  ******    **     ** 
 **    **  **        **  ****  **        **     ** 
 **    **  **    **  **   ***  **        **     ** 
  ******    ******   **    **  **        ********  
This forum powered by Phorum.