HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County Employee Salary
Posted by: opendata4 ()
Date: May 28, 2019 04:34PM

Updated public data.
Attachments:
FFX Salary 2019.csv

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County Employee Salary
Posted by: Pe9gp ()
Date: May 28, 2019 04:53PM

I was hoping to see prices at Safeway

Posted by: Whats CSV ()
Date: May 28, 2019 11:33PM

Posted on FXU go ahead suckers and click on it. He already wanted to know how many millionaires are here. Im not biting on that siphon hose besides Fairfax salaries are lame compared to Feds so lets see what Feds are now making doing what with their glorious job descriptions . That's what the USA wants to know.

Let me guess a Fed "Sanitary Engineer" makes 105 k a year. That's a Janitor in Fairfax making so little with a working wife and 2 kids they qualify for section 8, EBT card cash, and food stamps

DAJAX

Posted by: genie ()
Date: May 29, 2019 07:31AM

Here ya go dajax. learn to use the google

https://www.fedsdatacenter.com/federal-pay-rates/

Posted by: Crazy Salaries! With Retirement ()
Date: May 29, 2019 09:33AM

So PSYCHIATRIST's make the most money in Fairfax County at around $230,000. Not mention that when these people retire they will be getting 80% of their salaries for life.

Just goes to show that Fairfax County Board is crazy.

Posted by: Hold On There ()
Date: May 29, 2019 10:56AM

No FXCO retirees don't get a 80% pension for life They have a extra benefit that stops when they reach full social security age and that then stops so they get a good retirement until then. The pension is the same as the state of Va after that for the years they worked and they had to pay into the retirement system every payday. The state did not until a few years back

The FEDS get a 80% max for life after 42 years with the government about 60 % of their average 3 years of highest pay at 30 years , the big difference is the FEDS pay at least 20% more money for every job and that includes the private sector for common everyday jobs that are not professionals or owners/managers/executives of businesses

Posted by: fed1 ()
Date: July 21, 2019 07:21AM

Hold On There Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No FXCO retirees don't get a 80% pension for life
> They have a extra benefit that stops when they
> reach full social security age and that then stops
> so they get a good retirement until then. The
> pension is the same as the state of Va after that
> for the years they worked and they had to pay
> into the retirement system every payday. The state
> did not until a few years back
>
> The FEDS get a 80% max for life after 42 years
> with the government about 60 % of their average 3
> years of highest pay at 30 years , the big
> difference is the FEDS pay at least 20% more money
> for every job and that includes the private sector
> for common everyday jobs that are not
> professionals or owners/managers/executives of
> businesses

That was the old federal retirement system, CSRS. Under the new Federal Employees Retirement System, FERS, the benefit is 1% (1.1% if over 62) of the employees highest average 3 years' salary multiplied by the number of years of service. So someone retiring at age 60 with a high 3 average of $100,000 and 30 years of service would get $30,000/year.

Posted by: Out of the loop, anybody? ()
Date: July 21, 2019 07:51AM

The "new" system began in 1987. The stupids have not heard about this yet.

Posted by: Sniffles ()
Date: July 21, 2019 08:29AM

Op is a disgruntled former county employee that was fired for inappropriate contact with children.

Posted by: a teacher 2 ()
Date: July 21, 2019 11:55AM

Still pisses me off that county Plumbers get paid more than the majority of the teachers. That is a slap in the face.

Posted by: Im Pissed Off ()
Date: July 21, 2019 01:21PM

>Still pisses me off that county Plumbers get paid more than the majority of the teachers. That is a slap in the face.

If your a beginning teacher yes if that plumber has been there 20 years and has a masters license as almost all the ones there with experience do All permits are pulled by one master whos a supervisor

They don't get paid because they hold a masters any more then if their journeymen

On the other had teachers get paid for hours they have toward a masters or a Phd the only people that do without any extra responsibilities
Every teacher that has 20 years in the system makes far more then plumbers

Your bitching because your a liberal with a useless degree that you could not make any money with other then become a teacher or that was the easiest thing you could get through college with AKA a Liberal Democrat Supremist who thinks they are better then everyone else because they has a shitty degree in easy majors that don't pay squat and that's all your worth

Its still pissing me off that there are overpaid whiny less then 12 month a year working bigoted hacks like you employed in the FCPS system

Posted by: Who's Got There Hands ()
Date: July 21, 2019 01:33PM

Down the pants of children in FCPS Tell US , It not the plumbers that are constantly being caught and we hear about their arrests

Piss me off again and Ill be advocating all Liberal Elite White Supremist teachers must wear body cams with live streaming back to a police command base as well as GPS monitors and cant be left anywhere alone in a school with a kid unless there accompanied by a plumber a janitor a card carrying member of the NRA or a teacher who is a registered Republican who voted For President Trump!

I wont be alone ! BTW the black teachers are not a problem with this and never have been ! Im not a bigot , You Are ! BY Your own words here!

Posted by: county wide ()
Date: July 21, 2019 01:40PM

Im Pissed Off Wrote:
> >Still pisses me off that county Plumbers get paid
> more than the majority of the teachers. That is a
> slap in the face.
>
> If your a beginning teacher yes if that plumber
> has been there 20 years and has a masters license
> as almost all the ones there with experience do
> All permits are pulled by one master whos a
> supervisor
>
> They don't get paid because they hold a masters
> any more then if their journeymen
>
> On the other had teachers get paid for hours they
> have toward a masters or a Phd the only people
> that do without any extra responsibilities
> Every teacher that has 20 years in the system
> makes far more then plumbers
>
> Your bitching because your a liberal with a
> useless degree that you could not make any money
> with other then become a teacher or that was the
> easiest thing you could get through college with
> AKA a Liberal Democrat Supremist who thinks they
> are better then everyone else because they has a
> shitty degree in easy majors that don't pay squat
> and that's all your worth
>
> Its still pissing me off that there are overpaid
> whiny less then 12 month a year working bigoted
> hacks like you employed in the FCPS system

Maintenance guys are 12 month employees, they do not get 8 or 9 weeks off every summer like the teachers do.
The county and schools pay tradesman on a compression scale. They get 80% of what their counterparts in the private sector average. When you factor in the retirement, the incredibly cheap health insurance and the 7.5 weeks of paid vacation and holidays that the county tradesman get it is a pretty good deal. Teachers get all those benefits plus even more time off and they never do any physical labor. Teachers have it damn good.

Posted by: You Got It Stright ^^ ()
Date: July 21, 2019 01:54PM

That's a honest comparison ^^

I have no problems with teachers, we need them they are one of three major assets any community must have With Police Teachers And Fire being those three before such community adds any more employees and the Fire service is often volunteer making it really 2 major assets of people employed by the community and teachers are one of those.

I do enter pissing matches with Elite Supremist bigots who think they are superior and must be paid more then others who they feel are inferior to themselves .

Even thought the others have IQs and skills superior to them !

Posted by: LOL...^ ()
Date: July 21, 2019 01:57PM

For reasons to be explained later if the need occurs

Funny the spam code is VENNH ! Because I posted as "LOL..." "Vienna Guy" LOL

Posted by: a teacher 2 ()
Date: July 21, 2019 03:51PM

Plumbers do not have college degrees. They should not be getting paid 70k a year.

Posted by: LOL! Waiting For The Phd Fish ! ()
Date: July 21, 2019 04:12PM

>Plumbers do not have college degrees. They should not be getting paid 70k a year.

So you prefer SCAB labor or skilled labor even thou there's no real union that there in just one that barks a bit and cant bite like a toothless dog because too many want the free ride with no union dues while you teachers all belong to the union and have the BOS over a barrel as there's how many now of you 20 K ?

I will agree that's what you get with "higher education" That the plubers did not get

How about the 15 dollar min wage ? How do you feel about that ? So licensed master plumbers can make 16 dollars an hour and dishwashers make 15 while you make an easy 50 ?

4 years of training and apprenticeship journeyman's plumbers card then the masters test and a master plumbers license, they make far more then teachers and those who are successful and own their own business make more the college professors another overpaid job

Now give it up here. I scored too many times at the 99.9th percentile and you do know what that means !

>For reasons to be explained later if the need occurs

I left my misspelling's for you as bait Sorry you weren't smart enough to take it and run with it here LOL! I only graduated from a FCPS high school " his work is far beneath his potential " yes that's me I was having fun! Like Im now doing with you! Playing " Mind Games" for your comments about plumbers despite my vow that I don't play mind games, I wont tell you why LOL! Thanks for venting on FXU but it gets you nothing !

Posted by: LOL... The Keys Cant Keep Up ()
Date: July 21, 2019 04:14PM

With a 99.9 they make the mistakes Not Me ! LOL!

Posted by: Tell Us How Long ()
Date: July 21, 2019 04:16PM

That 70k plumber has been there and how long you have and what you make ! LOL!

Posted by: r4fgrbgfr ()
Date: July 21, 2019 05:01PM

Sharon Bulova immediately hiked FCPS from under 1 billion to over 6 billion a year BORROWING.

Classrooms when from mostly 98% white to 100% foreigners and 2% denizens since Bill Clinton

check google maps you see illegal aliens in luxury neighborhoods

a parlay of 4 car garage home neighborhoods built for gov workers

6 Billion a year you don't ask where it goes

it goes to hell

Posted by: 55thrgfd ()
Date: July 21, 2019 05:02PM

bulova is from Maryland not fairfax

bolova worked for a rich south american directly before running for democrat office

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: July 21, 2019 08:34PM

Go ahead and make fun of plumbers...all fun until your shitter breaks

Posted by: Plunger ()
Date: July 21, 2019 08:58PM

a teacher 2 Wrote:
> Still pisses me off that county Plumbers get paid
> more than the majority of the teachers. That is a
> slap in the face.

To be a licensed plumber takes a LOT of school and education. You have absolutely no idea what your talking about.

Stop being a punk.

Posted by: LOL At The "Elite Democrats" ()
Date: July 21, 2019 10:48PM

Have you ever seen a Elitist Liberal Democrat White Supremist pampered rich daddys darling male or female ever get their hands dirty ? Hell NO ! They like those cushy slow walking government useless jobs with max pay and bennies that their Democrats create If they actually make a mistake and have to do some work like a teacher they become hysterical and start bitchen !

"Ive Got A Half Ass College Degree and Im Supreme over you even though your IQ is far more then mine and Im useless" " I can find the gas cap on my car and I think that big pedal is for the gas" Im better then you! Im a economist and urban planner and I live in West falls Church and Vienna ! LOL!

The Elitist Liberal Democrat White Supremists Creed!

Now Teach baby if your a Trump voter we love you and Ill take every word back but your not getting a raise until you post an I love the NRA Meme to boot ! Then you will be an American again!

Posted by: What Is A 99.9 ()
Date: July 21, 2019 11:15PM

https://www.quora.com/What-is-it-like-to-have-an-IQ-in-the-99-9th-percentile

From the thread

" Sixth grade was also the year I became an atheist (we'll talk more about this later). Religion made no logical sense "

It made no logical sense to me either until I realized that life has no beginning or end just the same as the universe and I accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior as the son of almighty God in heaven

Your FXU cook and 99.9 DAJAX (tested over 160 IQ many times LOL! ) Who realized as a child that I was "different" The state of California's UC Berkley's psychologists called me "beyond extremely gifted" long ago.

Did my fingers slip on the kbys ??

No hate baby take care may the lord be with you ! But your comments about hard working America plumbers needed a ass blistering ! LOL !

Posted by: LOL At Wa Po Comments ! ()
Date: July 22, 2019 01:12AM

I was over there as "Still Wondering" and blistered some liberal asses. The "Liberal Elitists" said I was the strangest one there they ever had seen posting! Every time I blasted them they went totally hysterical for 15 minutes! Calling me a Russian Bot! "Comrade" the predictable and making fun of hard working Americans as the true bigots that they are of those who make the lowest wages " burger flippers" which I called them on and they STFU! LOL What else as The Russians did it in their minds and liberal Democrat elitists always think there superior to YOU

I had a huge advantage over them , My 99.9 brain and the fact that Im case hardened by posting here on FXU! Even our liberals and leftists here are far better them them ! They reminded me of some freakish communist group therapy as they piled on upon me mindlessly parroting Democrat talking points ! And some of these people are well paid US Government employees ! The traitors with their hate of our president and the American citizens whom voted for him!

Now no hate for you baby ! I have a peace offering for you ! A low fat delish dish of grilled chicken over salad with "Tomatoes on the Vine " Steamed Fresh Green Beans chilled Gyro bread and the works ! No brain cell killing Hobo beer in the pic , Ive got too many of those cells still so I can waste them at will. But I simply ran out of Hobo Beer after 3! Try a lil Slap Your Momma Cajun spice and some Wal Mart Jamaican Curry Power Too on that chicken tender

Head to the FXU search box and see how I make this great low fat dish that will reduce you so well you'll forget about those plumbers and their snakes ! Its on my Cooking School thread, see Im a teach too!

Excuse the pic as I had it close as I did not want you to enter a hysterical state as Im cleaning some guns on my table!

Your New Pal DAJAX whos "Still Wondering" why people vote for Democrats!

Sorry too lazy to make that "cook" on the pic jus for you a contrasting color I know ..Im a 99.9 The Hobo Beer you know !
Attachments:
DAJAXLOVESFOODLOVESPEOPLE.jpg

Posted by: Religion is a joke ()
Date: July 22, 2019 06:42AM

What Is A 99.9 Wrote:
> It made no logical sense to me either until I
> realized that life has no beginning or end just
> the same as the universe and I accepted Jesus
> Christ as my lord and savior as the son of
> almighty God in heaven

You mean you brought in a relief pitcher to take over for your teddy bear and security blanket. Probably a wise move, though only in a cosmetic sense.

Posted by: Your An Ass ()
Date: July 22, 2019 06:34PM

Clearly "your" are not a teacher.....dumb-ass mofo.

Posted by: I Am A Teacher Of Love ()
Date: July 23, 2019 12:21AM

Teaching people to live and let live while loving food and loving people too who are joining in with you !! Pass the cheap Hobo beer the adult party has started !

Right Baby!
Attachments:
DAJAXCHICKENSOULVAKI.jpg

Posted by: Fairfaxer ()
Date: August 13, 2019 06:43PM

Why is everyone obsessed with Fairfax county salaries?
There are so many threads on this subject

Posted by: NiKSoN ()
Date: April 17, 2020 03:08PM

Very impressive figures, probably the work is done efficiently and quickly. There is clearly a fully established system of work, which allows you to get high productivity of employees. My best friend has been running a business for more than two years. To achieve the high productivity of his employees, he had to carefully monitor and study the process of working day in and day out. He tried many things before he could find the perfect solution to the productivity problem. It was a lot easier than we thought. He introduced a report card for employees at https://tracktime24.com and this helped to create graphs that helped to identify negative points in the work. After eliminating all the negative aspects, all employees began to work much more effectively. In addition, the template is so well-designed that it is filled in extremely quickly and this saves a lot of time

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: April 22, 2020 04:47AM

NiKSoN Wrote:
> Very impressive figures, probably the work is done
> efficiently and quickly. There is clearly a fully
> established system of work, which allows you to
> get high productivity of employees. My best friend
> has been running a business for more than two
> years. To achieve the high productivity of his
> employees, he had to carefully monitor and study
> the process of working day in and day out. He
> tried many things before he could find the perfect
> solution to the productivity problem. It was a lot
> easier than we thought. He introduced a report
> card for employees at href="https://tracktime24.com/Free-Employee-Schedu
> le-Template">
https://tracktime24.com and this
> helped to create graphs that helped to identify
> negative points in the work. After eliminating all
> the negative aspects, all employees began to work
> much more effectively. In addition, the template
> is so well-designed that it is filled in extremely
> quickly and this saves a lot of time

Where can I find some more feedback?

Posted by: fdhtu ()
Date: February 10, 2022 03:50AM

In order to satisfy my love for basketball, I also play games on this subject, besides playing basketball on the field, basket random really interesting.

Posted by: Roger Gates ()
Date: February 05, 2023 11:13PM

Great posts! I am actually getting ready to across this information, vampire survivors is very helpful my friend.

Posted by: Tonyspi ()
Date: February 20, 2024 01:50AM

Run 3 provides an addictive and challenging endless running experience with its gravity-defying mechanics and progressively difficult levels, making it a favorite among fans of the genre.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.