HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Sins of my Father ()
Date: May 26, 2019 12:23AM

There's a milf at my job that clearly wants my Johnson. Her husband is a bald man, 10 years her elder. They have one kid together and seem like fairly happy family from the outside looking in. However, my conscious will not allow me to do it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Devil you know is preferable ()
Date: May 26, 2019 12:51AM

Besides the moral "issue" of sleeping with another man's wife, it's almost never worth the extra drama that almost always come with bumping uglies with a married woman. It can't be stressed enough how precarious your situation can become if you sleep with the wrong man's wife. Some, especially of the Beta persuasion won't do shit and possibly wouldn't care if another man had his way with their wife, others, not so much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Wypp ()
Date: May 26, 2019 01:13AM

I like 2 masterbation in my botty holr

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Al the answer man ()
Date: May 26, 2019 06:02AM

Fuck having a conscious, just stab that pussy. If you don’t you are a homo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Antiasshat ()
Date: May 26, 2019 08:58AM

OP how do you know that she wants your Johnson? I don't think your conscience is the problem here, it's your overactive imagination

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Woodysporter ()
Date: May 26, 2019 09:07AM

He's probably some beta cuck soyboy. I get lib cuckie boys' "wives" all the time. They're tired of the beta bullshit & just want somebody to make them feel good. You can be a gentleman without being a beta sissy.

It's OK to eat their pussy first. It's OK to eat their pussy after you've cum in it. It's even OK to eat their pussy when they're on the rag. You can even have a small penis. Just put it in them, at some point & go to work.

Occasional pampering is fine, too, but don't go through all this begging and virtue signaling before you've even dropper trou or even after you've dropped trou. These ladies get tired of their beta boys telling then how much they respect them & how they're their own person when they're supposed to be lapping the pussy or humping. These girls also love to suck cock & don't want to hear how he doesn't want her to demean herself by doing that. They just want to see the look of delight on your face when they bring you off & they get the best view of that when they're on their knees in front of you. It's not demeaning to them, it gives them the best seat in the house.

You can even offer to sleep on the wet spot if she's staying the night, bu, remember she's expecting at least one pussy lap and a good boning when morning comes and without all the BS cuckie talk & virtue signaling.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Discerning AA ()
Date: May 26, 2019 10:10AM

The sheep, they lie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Super-dork ()
Date: May 26, 2019 11:26AM

Sins of my Father Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There's a milf at my job that clearly wants my
> Johnson. Her husband is a bald man, 10 years her
> elder. They have one kid together and seem like
> fairly happy family from the outside looking in.
> However, my conscious will not allow me to do it.

If you don't know the difference between 'conscious' and 'conscience', there's just no helping you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Haverer of Cool Story, Bro.s ()
Date: May 26, 2019 11:46AM

When I was a soph in college & did an internship in a big law firm, the lady in charge of us was this 42 YO MILF. I was always respectful, but I did look. Sometimes, she used to unbutton 1 or 2 buttons on her blouse, then button them back after a minute, I guess to give me a chance to look then she straightened up.

So once, she catches me looking. I had to go in her office for something else, so she shuts the door, unbuttons the whole blouse so I can see her slip, tells me she can get me another good paying internship at this other firm for next summer if I'd "show some interest". So I ask her how I'm supposed to do that & she says to come to her house in the 'burbs after I'm done for the day. So I ask her where she lives & she says just come back to her office when I'm done & she'll drive.

So I show up, and we go down to the garage and she has this BMW, and I don't really like Bimmers, but, OK, so I get in & we start driving out to VA. She stops at this shopping center near Tyson's, tells me to wait in the car, so I do, and she disappears down this corridor that looks like it goes to the back of the shopping center. She comes out a few minutes later with this plain bag.

So we go to her house and she tells me her husband's on a business trip and it always on them & she has needs & blah blah, blah. So we get there & she gives me a beer and shortly after that, she's ramming her tongue down my throat & guiding my hands where they don't belong.

So we go upstairs & it's true what they say about older women, they know their way around your body. It's not just elephants that cum in quarts, this chick knew how to get every ounce of cum out of me and wore me out.

Still, I managed a couple of muff dives the next morning and a couple of insertions. Anyhow, we get up out of the bed, she tells me to wait. She gets this bag she got in the shopping center and pulls out this mask, which she puts over my eyes and tells me she has a surprise/ So I'm there in the dark and I feel her fiddling around my crotch and she's putting something on it & I wonder WTF it is. I hear this click and she pulls off the mask, & tells me to look down & there's this plastic cage on my junk with a lock on it.

She's smiling, shaking her thing & twirling the key chain & giggling how now she can make sure I'm hers & hers alone. Of course, I protest, but she reminds me that this is how I show my "devotion" to her and when I show my "devotion" to her, I show I'm interested in this good paying internship next summer where I'll make even more good connections.

I didn't like walking around with that thing on my junk, but, at least she took it off enough so she and I could get our jollies. She took it off for the last time when the internship was over & she was good for her word on the internship at the other firm. She sent some other MILF to mentor me there. That MILF made me wear that thing on my junk, too.

Cool story bro., huh? I mean it, bro., cool story, bro. I mean really, bor. Cool story, bro., huh? Really.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Antiasshat ()
Date: May 26, 2019 09:18PM

Welcome back cool story bro guy. You’re totally full of shit and there’s not a shred of truth to any of your stories but they are amusing. You must masturbate a lot to come up with these

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Raul ()
Date: May 26, 2019 10:05PM

I did, with yours. I don’t blame you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Haverer of Cool Story, Bro.s ()
Date: May 26, 2019 11:58PM

Antiasshat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Welcome back cool story bro guy. You’re totally
> full of shit and there’s not a shred of truth to
> any of your stories but they are amusing. You must
> masturbate a lot to come up with these


But you DON'T UNDERSTAND; it's a cool story, bro.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Information, Please ()
Date: May 27, 2019 12:02AM

GO to Dc Urban Moms. Those women there are sex crazed. They have these beta soyboy husbands & they're sick of their wimpy pussiness. You even give a hint you're a real man & they'll be all over you.

Pretty good pussy, there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Cherry on top ()
Date: May 29, 2019 04:58PM

I would check out the Annoying Family thread! That lady loves the military boys!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: May 29, 2019 08:38PM

Stud muffin. Always ready for action.
Attachments:
B8AF7428-160B-45B1-A71C-B9C71A7101B2.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Prepare to be bored ()
Date: May 30, 2019 11:57AM

Before I got married I had a recently separated coworker invite me over to cook me dinner on a night when her husband was supposed to have the kids. Picked her up at her house and drove her to the store to get steaks. On the way back she was rubbing my leg. Not 30 seconds after we pulled into the driveway her husband showed up with the kids, something about needing to pick something up. Sex hopes went out the window and we all had dinner together. They got back together a month later and I am still friends with both of them.

Since my divorce I have had sex with several married women. All were clearly separated. I do not want someone to show up in the middle of the act or to become part of someone's divorce. Plus if a woman is willing to screw over her husband by having sex with you, what makes you think she won't screw you over.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Bring Back the 24 hour law of TX ()
Date: May 30, 2019 12:10PM

Thou shalt not commit adultery. 7th commandment of the 10 the Lord gave to Moses to Give to the Children of Israel.

and for good reasons.

My wife and I are headed for divorce and rarely see eye to eye.
However, if I were to catch some weasle messing with her in an inappropriate way. I would pick an opportune time for him to see the light and piss in his pants.

If we were a happy couple and this were to happen, I think I would go temporarily insane and who knows what would happen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Sheesh.., ()
Date: May 30, 2019 12:18PM

^^^ That’s how it is when you’re an incompetent ignoramus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: ,FIxer of It for You, ()
Date: May 30, 2019 12:24PM

Sheesh.., Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ That’s how it is when you’reI'm an
> incompetent ignoramus.


FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: 4gkvk ()
Date: May 30, 2019 01:42PM

FIFY used to be funny. Now it's just old and tiresome. Get a new schtick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Fify swinger wife ()
Date: May 30, 2019 02:13PM

My wife makes twice as much as me, yet fucks me less than once a month.
She is really stressed as a partner at her firm/commute/weight gain after our third kid.

I’m ripped from doing p90x.
I drive uber just to get pussy.
Being fit over 50, with no beer belly, you will get endless pussy in DC/Clarendon/Bethesda.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Asker of questions ()
Date: May 30, 2019 10:26PM

4gkvk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FIFY used to be funny. Now it's just old and
> tiresome. Get a new schtick.


Why should he get a new schtick when the old one's doing just fine for him? It keeps him living in your head rent free, doesn't it, Dimwit?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Office Affair with Married ()
Date: May 30, 2019 11:09PM

Sins of my Father Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There's a milf at my job that clearly wants my
> Johnson. Her husband is a bald man, 10 years her
> elder. They have one kid together and seem like
> fairly happy family from the outside looking in.
> However, my conscious will not allow me to do it.

Make the rules clear up front. Only do it once or twice and then end it. Women get emotionally attached and they will out you in a second.

I was sleeping with this married woman at work in secret. She would drive me crazy at work with "secret lingerie views." The sex was incredible but I'm a single guy..., I went to a party with friends and left without telling her because I wanted to get some new trim elsewhere. When she found out I left without her she got all pissed off.

Arriving at work Monday morning a co-worker said "hummm the email?" I said what? She said "You need to check your emails." I hadn't looked at my emails yet. When I finally sat down and looked at my emails this lady had emailed half the office on that Saturday night. Apparently she was drunk and pissed off.

The emailed she sent started out "Everybody should know that I have been sleeping with... it then rambled for about a page."

I ignored the email completely, but I knew everybody in the office read it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: May 31, 2019 12:15AM

Office Affair with Married Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sins of my Father Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
>
> >
> >
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Arriving at work Monday morning a co-worker said
> "hummm the email?" I said what? She said "You
> need to check your emails." I hadn't looked at my
> emails yet. When I finally sat down and looked at
> my emails this lady had emailed half the office on
> that Saturday night. Apparently she was drunk and
> pissed off.
>
> The emailed she sent started out "Everybody should
> know that I have been sleeping with... it then
> rambled for about a page."
>
> I ignored the email completely, but I knew
> everybody in the office read it.


You didn't figure out everybody in HR read it too when those 2 big nasty security men showed up at your desk with the empty cardboard box?

I'd a thunk you'd at least figured it out while you were in the back seat of that Lyft on your way to the Unemployment Office.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Woody in lace ()
Date: May 31, 2019 12:21AM

Office Affair with Married Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sins of my Father Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
>
> I was sleeping with this married woman at work in
> secret. She would drive me crazy at work with
> "secret lingerie views." The sex was incredible
> but I'm a single guy...,


I had 1 just like that. She sent me pics of her in her underwear. She looked real good in it, too. Then, she wants me to put on her underwear & take pics of me in it. Of course, dummy me does it. Then she takes pics of me eating her out or her sucking me off in her underwear.

I decide to break it off, so she gets pissed and posts some revenge porn. There I am standing there in one of her red bras with matching garter belt & heels & stockings. She's got the matching panties pulled down, has my johnson in her mouth & it's just as I'm spoogifying all over her face. Dumb cunt posted the wrong pic. She meant to post one just of me in her underwear and add something about me being s sissy faggot. Instead, she posts something about me being a sissy faggot while she's getting my spoogie all over her face.

Dumb cunt. Her husband found out, but he's a cuck anyhow, so he didn't do anything. didn't even dump her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Not quite but quite ()
Date: May 31, 2019 12:21AM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Office Affair with Married Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sins of my Father Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Arriving at work Monday morning a co-worker
> said
> > "hummm the email?" I said what? She said "You
> > need to check your emails." I hadn't looked at
> my
> > emails yet. When I finally sat down and looked
> at
> > my emails this lady had emailed half the office
> on
> > that Saturday night. Apparently she was drunk
> and
> > pissed off.
> >
> > The emailed she sent started out "Everybody
> should
> > know that I have been sleeping with... it then
> > rambled for about a page."
> >
> > I ignored the email completely, but I knew
> > everybody in the office read it.
>
>
> You didn't figure out everybody in HR read it too
> when those 2 big nasty security men showed up at
> your desk with the empty cardboard box?
>
> I'd a thunk you'd at least figured it out while
> you were in the back seat of that Lyft on your way
> to the Unemployment Office.


Since when is it not ok to sleep with your co worker, so long as it's consensual? If anything, that email protected him from a sexual harassment or even worse rape accusation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: May 31, 2019 12:30AM

Not quite but quite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Office Affair with Married Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Sins of my Father Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
>
> > >
>
> >
> > >
>
> >
> > >
>
> >
> > >
> >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
>
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
>
>
> Since when is it not ok to sleep with your co
> worker, so long as it's consensual?
>
>


I knew a guy it wasn't OK for. He was screwing around with this lady at work who was married. Her husband could have been mistaken for an NFL fullback. When her husband found out, it was a good thing this guy had made his last Blue Cross premium payment on time.

There were two hits in that fight: once when the wronged husband hit the guy, once when the guy hit the ground. Too bad for him that didn't end it, though. The wronged husband picked up the guy and broke him over his knee like a piece of wood.

Sometimes it just pays to keep your pants zipped up, ya' know?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Real Corp. HR Superintendent ()
Date: May 31, 2019 12:35AM

Not quite but quite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pointer outer of things Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Office Affair with Married Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Sins of my Father Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
>
> > >
>
> >
> > >
>
> >
> > >
>
> >
> > >
> >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
>
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
>
>
> Since when is it not ok to sleep with your co
> worker, so long as it's consensual?
>
>


Maybe Walmart, CVS,Mickey D's or Taco Bell don't care, but when you actually have to get a real job instead of "want fries with that?". you'll learn just what's wrong with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: FIFY is lame ()
Date: May 31, 2019 11:18AM

Asker of questions Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 4gkvk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > FIFY used to be funny. Now it's just old and
> > tiresome. Get a new schtick.
>
>
> Why should he get a new schtick when the old one's
> doing just fine for him? It keeps him living in
> your head rent free, doesn't it, Dimwit?

Ha ha, ok FIFY. Sounds like the guys living rent free in your head. BTW, he's right, you're schtick is getting very old.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Dimwit sock puppet quoted here ()
Date: May 31, 2019 11:23AM

FIFY is lame Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Asker of questions Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 4gkvk Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > FIFY used to be funny. Now it's just old and
> > > tiresome. Get a new schtick.
> >
> >
> > Why should he get a new schtick when the old
> one's
> > doing just fine for him? It keeps him living
> in
> > your head rent free, doesn't it, Dimwit?
>
> Ha ha, ok FIFY. Sounds like the guys living rent
> free in your head. BTW, he's right, you're
> schtick is getting very old.


Dimwit thinks b/c he can't see thru sock puppets, nobody can. That's why they call him "Dimwit". Another colossal failure from Dimwit.

Not a nice try, Dimwit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Office Affair with Married ()
Date: May 31, 2019 11:31AM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Office Affair with Married Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sins of my Father Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Arriving at work Monday morning a co-worker
> said
> > "hummm the email?" I said what? She said "You
> > need to check your emails." I hadn't looked at
> my
> > emails yet. When I finally sat down and looked
> at
> > my emails this lady had emailed half the office
> on
> > that Saturday night. Apparently she was drunk
> and
> > pissed off.
> >
> > The emailed she sent started out "Everybody
> should
> > know that I have been sleeping with... it then
> > rambled for about a page."
> >
> > I ignored the email completely, but I knew
> > everybody in the office read it.
>
>
> You didn't figure out everybody in HR read it too
> when those 2 big nasty security men showed up at
> your desk with the empty cardboard box?
>
> I'd a thunk you'd at least figured it out while
> you were in the back seat of that Lyft on your way
> to the Unemployment Office.

I was working at a large tech consulting business.

It was 15 years ago so I guess it got brushed over. I knew the girl in HR and she said the email got put into "my file."

My boss never said anything about it other than he made a statement a couple of months later that "Every work email address is the property of the company and everybody is reminded that the company and myself can read your work emails. Don't put anything in a work email that you don't want your Mom to see."

It was just very awkward for about two weeks because I knew everybody eventually saw her email. Most people acted like they never read the email, but I could tell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: like olderthatnevergetsit ()
Date: June 15, 2019 04:43PM

I would love to get older women..married or not that hasn't had any in ages.. a little insecure and needy is good too.. would love to do a wife while the husband watches

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Supportin' da twoops ()
Date: June 15, 2019 06:03PM

Sins of my Father Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There's a milf at my job that clearly wants my
> Johnson. Her husband is a bald man, 10 years her
> elder. They have one kid together and seem like
> fairly happy family from the outside looking in.
> However, my conscious will not allow me to do it.

I have, quite a few times, and always have a great time. It really helps when there's a lot of military families around. Dad gets deployed somewhere and Mom needs to get her horny holes filled. My best score was the wife of a three-star admiral. Smoking hot, and super tight pussy. Banged her out quite a few times while her husband was away on long trips. Runner up was this E-2's wife with F-cup tiddies.

I support the troops...by keeping their wives happy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Antiasshat ()
Date: June 15, 2019 06:17PM

like olderthatnevergetsit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would love to get older women..married or not
> that hasn't had any in ages.. a little insecure
> and needy is good too.. would love to do a wife
> while the husband watches


Freak!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: I smell bullshit ()
Date: June 15, 2019 07:12PM

Supportin' da twoops Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I have, quite a few times, and always have a great
> time. It really helps when there's a lot of
> military families around. Dad gets deployed
> somewhere and Mom needs to get her horny holes
> filled. My best score was the wife of a three-star
> admiral. Smoking hot, and super tight pussy.
> Banged her out quite a few times while her husband
> was away on long trips. Runner up was this E-2's
> wife with F-cup tiddies.
>
> I support the troops...by keeping their wives
> happy.

Banging the wife of a guy willing to die for his country has a low life expectancy. Keep that up and we'll be hearing about you on the news.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Supportin' da twoops ()
Date: June 15, 2019 07:33PM

I smell bullshit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Banging the wife of a guy willing to die for his
> country has a low life expectancy. Keep that up
> and we'll be hearing about you on the news.


LOL. You don't know anyone in the military, do you? You really think all those MILFs are willing to sit alone at home with no sex? I got news for ya, bub, every military guy is basically a cuck. It's hardly a secret. Can't lower my life expectancy when you're halfway around the world, LOL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: MILF Hunter Max ()
Date: June 15, 2019 07:35PM

Can confirm. Military wives are easy. Husbands are cucks. If you're in the military and thinking "my wife would never cheat on me"...well, bad news cuck...you've already been cucked, most likely. They all do it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: omg yeah ()
Date: June 15, 2019 07:50PM

I was 45 & the hottie at wok had 2 kids. I me her husband, too, ad he too worked in the same place.
It was steamy. She prone to fellatio, but we banged a good bit.

My wifed travelled a lot, but for the 24 year old, it was hard to find time to get away.

The whole thing blew my mind then and continues to blow my mind 15 years later. Wow. It also blew my mind that many months after ending it, she insisted that I meet her third infant. To this day I wonder if it was mine...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Last white guy in Sterling ()
Date: June 19, 2019 05:56AM

Had a gal at work very professional. Then she started flirting with me hard one afternoon and she said she wanted to give me a blow job. I'm like ok and bust hard a ton of nut butter.

Apparently her husband cheated on her and it was his birthday and she wanted to kiss him with my taint in her mouth.

Then she never mentioned it again to me. Back to business as usual.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Penthouse Forum ()
Date: June 19, 2019 07:24AM

Last white guy in Sterling Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Had a gal at work very professional. Then she
> started flirting with me hard one afternoon and
> she said she wanted to give me a blow job. I'm
> like ok and bust hard a ton of nut butter.
>
> Apparently her husband cheated on her and it was
> his birthday and she wanted to kiss him with my
> taint in her mouth.
>
> Then she never mentioned it again to me. Back to
> business as usual.


^ taken from Penthouse Forum, June 1983

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Im' drumk a,gain ()
Date: June 19, 2019 08:52AM

Penthouse Forum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Last white guy in Sterling Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Had a gal at work very professional. Then she
> > started flirting with me hard one afternoon and
> > she said she wanted to give me a blow job. I'm
> > like ok and bust hard a ton of nut butter.
> >
> > Apparently her husband cheated on her and it
> was
> > his birthday and she wanted to kiss him with my
> > taint in her mouth.
> >
> > Then she never mentioned it again to me. Back
> to
> > business as usual.
>
>
> ^ taken from Penthouse Forum, June 1983

I didnt' reEAd Penthse frm im 1983 b\CIWuz too drumk. I'm drumk ritenW.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Yes I did ()
Date: June 19, 2019 03:49PM

Yeah, I did. She was 32 very bi. Me 23 Bi curious. It was great. She rocked me all weekend when we got together. Her husband didn't even care. I really felt like he was cool with it as I met him. I think he was like as long as she was happy I don't care. It was hot and steamy and would do it again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: NotMeBut ()
Date: June 19, 2019 04:34PM

Not me, but I have a "trust fund" friend since college who bangs chicks and MILFs anytime. When he was younger (20s), he'd go on trips and would never reserve a hotel room because he virtually always picked up someone. Once I think he ended up sleeping on a park bench. Now-a-days it's bored mommies who don't work (usually kids in school) that he meets while coaching, consulting, or going grocery shopping. Yes, he's divorced. Women throw themselves at him, and he thinks it's like that for everyone. Not me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Zzzzz... ()
Date: June 19, 2019 05:17PM

Not him either. Some of you will just believe anything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Verdad ()
Date: June 22, 2019 10:05AM

Zzzzz... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not him either. Some of you will just believe
> anything.


It's the truth: I've been to bars with him. When one says, "hi," and flips her hair, there are then usually three coming over to say hi, too: "OMG, you like Corona, too!" In college, women would literally WHISTLE at him, He never bragged. Sex was never a big deal to him because he it was always available on demand. He is tall, blonde, swimmer body, and dopey.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Bob Guccione ()
Date: June 22, 2019 09:22PM

Write to me and I'll pay $2,500 for each titillating story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Leiser Law LOLs ()
Date: June 22, 2019 09:45PM

Local attorney Karen Leiser is on the prowl for a FWB and is still married and still works with her husband Phillip Leiser.
Attachments:
karen leiser craigslist.JPG
karenleiser.jpg
1888471_10202434162669676_905046688_n.jpg
11139007_10205411460380258_1185899600493352524_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: Yessss ()
Date: July 07, 2019 10:29PM

Hit that pussy!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: FPUWM ()
Date: July 08, 2019 09:17AM

No, nobody has ever had sex with someone else's wife.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: jj395 ()
Date: July 08, 2019 12:42PM

While I've never cheated I know many who have and they said the fantasy was actually much better than the reality and in hindsight they wouldn't do it again and that it wasn't worth it in the end.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: kqed ()
Date: July 08, 2019 01:14PM

NotMeBut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now-a-days it's bored mommies who don't work
> (usually kids in school) that he meets while coaching,
> consulting, or going grocery shopping. Yes, he's divorced.
> Women throw themselves at him, and he thinks it's like that
> for everyone. Not me.

More likely it is separated or divorced women. The horny stay at home housewife may be a common theme for soap operas and porn, but in the real world very few married stay at home white suburban moms are looking for casual sex.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else have sex with someone else's wife?
Posted by: of course I have ()
Date: July 08, 2019 02:37PM

Cuckholding is manhood 101 - if you havent done it by age 25 you are probably gay. Not sure what that says about married women but there you have it. I was revenge-sex from some lady with baby - guess here hubby was cheatin on her. I didnt really know or care. Some of the best sex I ever had.

Later of course there were other wives, most just bored with their hubbies. Women are fucking liars oh well. Maybe marriage is the real lie.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********    ******   **     **  **     **  **      ** 
 **     **  **    **  **     **  ***   ***  **  **  ** 
 **     **  **        **     **  **** ****  **  **  ** 
 **     **  **        **     **  ** *** **  **  **  ** 
 **     **  **         **   **   **     **  **  **  ** 
 **     **  **    **    ** **    **     **  **  **  ** 
 ********    ******      ***     **     **   ***  ***  
This forum powered by Phorum.