HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where can a HS senior deliver pizzas and not get robbed?
Posted by: Help wanted? ()
Date: May 22, 2019 10:34AM

I need to start saving for my own car so I thought i’d begin delivering pizzas. I’m only afraid i’d get robbed and/or not tipped? Where is a good place where there are lots of rich white men?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where can a HS senior deliver pizzas and not get robbed?
Posted by: She’s a prostitute ()
Date: May 22, 2019 10:38AM

Inside your mom.

Posted by: No, yours is ()
Date: May 22, 2019 10:54AM

She’s a prostitute Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Inside your mom.

And your mom's insides are full of poor black men. Now, can we get to the real subject and stop the lame trolling.

Posted by: safest part of Fairfax ()
Date: May 22, 2019 10:58AM

The nice folks around Hybla Valley would never rob you and give the best tips

Posted by: Former Pizza Guy ()
Date: May 22, 2019 11:30AM

Vienna/Oakton more white people, they actually tip totally safe area.

Posted by: Answerer of OP questions ()
Date: May 22, 2019 12:30PM

Find out where there are lots of butt pirates. Butt pirates tip good & don't rob you. Trout slurpers don't rob you, but they're pretty nasty and don't tip as much.

Posted by: Joe pistol ()
Date: May 22, 2019 02:32PM

Two words. Conceal carry..

Posted by: read all the words ()
Date: May 22, 2019 03:45PM

Joe pistol Wrote:
> Two words. Conceal carry..

And explain to us how a High School Senior is going to get a concealed carry permit genius.

Posted by: Shoot first ask later ()
Date: May 22, 2019 03:53PM

read all the words Wrote:
> Joe pistol Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Two words. Conceal carry..
>
> And explain to us how a High School Senior is
> going to get a concealed carry permit genius.

You dont need no stinkin permit genius.

Posted by: Good tips ()
Date: May 23, 2019 06:31AM

Reality is no area is 100% safe over time, some may be 98-99% safe, but for starters, check crime reports for an area including all of Fairfax County and the DVM area at https://www.crimereports.com/

Look at areas of the county/Northern Virginia with no bus service or only commuter rush hour bus or limited bus service. Obviously avoid areas around Metrorail train stations. Some criminals from the inner city come out here, and if frequent transit service, especially at night, they use that as their 'getaway vehicle' and now with GPS tracking on smartphone on most transit around here including Metrobuses and Fairfax, Connector, they know when to show up at the bus stop minutes before the bus arrives. See links below.

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/connector/sites/connector/files/Assets/Documents/PDF/FFX_SystemMap_2019_web.pdf
https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/connector/schedules

https://www.wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/VA-System-Map-2018.pdf
https://www.wmata.com/schedules/timetables/all-routes.cfm?State=VA

If an area of the county where frequent, all day, late night service, and service seven days a week, with any good amount of moderate and low income housing, those areas will typically have more crime and where can get robbed. Examples of such areas include Hybla Valley, Bailey's Crossroads/Culmore, Lincolnia, and central Annandale. I am not making this up, as have a close friend who does crime raids for a federal government agency in another part of the USA, confirming my thoughts on this.

Areas with no bus service or very limited bus service, rush hour only and poor infrequent bus service outside of commuting hours, and/or higher income housing, lesser crime and less likely to get robbed, but not 100% guaranteed. Such areas include Clifton, Great Falls, Franklin Farms, Oakton, etc.

Personally, I fought the county to limit weekend transit out in western Fairfax County including Chantilly, Centreville, some west Fairfax areas, when it started in mid 2016, for the fear of the crime it can bring, so we have less than what they originally proposed. My neighborhood has zero weekend transit, closest buses close to a mile away. Buses only run to around 8pm on weekend nights with bus frequencies at only 45-60 minutes. Off peak ridership including midday/late eve weekdays and weekends, the majority of the Fairfax Connector buses out here have fewer than 10 riders and many less than five (personally seen from late eve commuting from Vienna Metro worked late at office here and there, plus car breakdown over several weekends), in one of the highest automobile ownership areas of the county. Lighter used buses, waste of taxpayers money, not to mention the pollution when no or 1 or 2 persons on the bus, where now relatively cheaper alternatives such as Lyft or Uber ride share, but that's a separate topic altogether.

My best wishes for the OP's safety. I do not know what delivery services hire those under 18 or 21, but any delivering more expensive food such as Panera vs. cheap pizza, may or could some reduce the likelihood encountering a customer who could rob you, plus better tips, or perhaps a small local family owned restaurant who does deliveries. Also Lasership in Tysons and Chantilly looking for drivers to deliver packages, no contact with customers hardly, but their pay practices are questionable nor know what they age requirements are.

Posted by: Higher Up ()
Date: May 23, 2019 06:51AM

All else said above, pray for your safety. Of course, try to avoid doing something really dumb.

Posted by: Hiiiiiiiity ()
Date: May 23, 2019 08:24AM

Please don't deliver pizza. They get set up all the time and robbed. Plus, you'll spend so much on gas and wear and tear on your car it's not worth it.

Posted by: Phantom shitter ()
Date: May 23, 2019 09:00AM

The person above is right, there is a lot of wear and tear on your car but I found it worthwhile when I was in high school. You can drive around and listen to your own music, and even take a friend along in the car. Me and my buddy used to open the boxes, eat one slice, and replace it with our own poop. Because we worked for Papa John’s, no one ever knew!

Posted by: income opportunities ()
Date: May 23, 2019 09:42AM

Gerry saved up for his used Kia Rio by working the gloryholes. It took him a bit longer because he gave out so many freebies, but you have to decide whether it's preferable being being robbed at gunpoint by niggers, sucking off niggers... or just getting a job for a white guy.

Posted by: Answerer of OP questions ()
Date: May 23, 2019 11:54PM

GO see Ramses Gavilondo, He'll hook you up real good.

Posted by: You Need To Start Saving OP ()
Date: May 24, 2019 12:54PM

For a "Magic Pizza" box and what the "Magic" inside the box is

BTW Never vote for a Democrat if you want to keep that Magic

Posted by: HNVVJ ()
Date: May 24, 2019 12:58PM

Answerer of OP questions Wrote:
> GO see Ramses Gavilondo, He'll hook you up real
> good.

He was a great wrestler in Nacho Libre.

Posted by: [deleted] ()
Date: May 24, 2019 01:08PM

[deleted]

Posted by: don't do it ()
Date: May 24, 2019 08:52PM

Dude, you want to die delivering pizzas?
Come on man. There are less time consuming and painful ways to commit suicide.
But call a suicide hotline first

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.