HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Political Event At GMU Tonight
Posted by: Parking Guru ()
Date: May 16, 2019 12:26PM

On Thursday evening, May 16, U.S. Senator and presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren will speak at a campaign event on the lawn in front of Merten Hall on the Fairfax Campus of George Mason University.

Complimentary parking will be available in the Rappahannock Parking Garage.

Several roads around Merten Hall will be closed that evening, including Patriot Circle between George Mason Boulevard and Rappahannock River Lane, and the outbound lane on George Mason Boulevard. Chesapeake River Lane will be closed to all except disabled parking from 5-9 p.m. The Merten Hall short-term parking lot will be closed from noon-11pm on Thursday. Those needing short-term parking should use Rappahannock Deck or Finley Lot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Political Event At GMU Tonight
Posted by: Squaw ()
Date: May 16, 2019 12:37PM

¡How!
Attachments:
DB262AEC-5608-4D44-B417-26B249FE0923.jpeg

Posted by: Chief Puff Cloud ()
Date: May 16, 2019 12:57PM

Do not go to this event. Speaker fake squaw.

Posted by: Cherokee ()
Date: May 16, 2019 01:45PM

Free venison and fry bread for everybody.

Posted by: i was there ()
Date: May 16, 2019 02:37PM

Attachments:
billclinton.jpg

Posted by: Trail of beers ()
Date: May 16, 2019 02:39PM

My great great grandfather shot an indian at close range and blood got all over him, even in his mouth. Which means I have more native blood than Warren.

Posted by: slightly large pox ()
Date: May 16, 2019 04:15PM

According to her web site, Warren is going to be giving out slightly used blankets to those in attendance - and some fire water if you have ID.

Posted by: GMUers have no balls if you dont ()
Date: May 16, 2019 04:21PM

Everyone should do the tomahawk chop when she comes out.

LeafyAcrobaticGoose-size_restricted.gif

LOL

Posted by: Dum biyatchhh ()
Date: May 16, 2019 05:37PM

Another dum bitch dat only has one outfit!
Sad that such an upcoming school welcomes this garbage.
Sad

Posted by: Big Chief ()
Date: May 16, 2019 11:38PM

Ugly squaw speak with forked tongue! No make peacepipe with white liar!

Posted by: PeyoteCoyote ()
Date: May 16, 2019 11:48PM

slightly large pox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> According to her web site, Warren is going to be
> giving out slightly used blankets to those in
> attendance - and some fire water if you have ID.
That bitch is bought and paid for by the Seneca tobacco mob and it's gotten to get head. She drives up prices to $12 a pack and they smuggle them from
their reservations in New York where they are $3.50.. Al fucking quaeda has been known to run cigarettes from Virginia to NYC ffs. Way more low-key and actually more profitable than dope if you have enough unscrupulous bodegas to buy your cartons

Posted by: Startup ()
Date: May 17, 2019 12:01AM

If anyone is interested I have a Uhaul with 500 cartons of marb red 72s and 500 cartons of marb menthol 100s. My problem is these damn Virginia tax stamps. Looking for a guy to make a good NY hologram and a few more guys to canvas the mom and pop quickie Mart's in the Bronx. Preferably bilingual, need a cholo and a red dot. The red dot will preferably be quadrapingual, specifically Arabic, Farsi and pashto. Professionals only in my credit please,, multicultural units have enough problems.

Posted by: startup edit ()
Date: May 17, 2019 12:38AM

Startup Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If anyone is interested I have a Uhaul with 500
> cartons of marb red 72s and 500 cartons of marb
> menthol 100s. My problem is these damn Virginia
> tax stamps. Looking for a guy to make a good NY
> hologram and a few more guys to canvas the mom and
> pop quickie Mart's in the Bronx. Preferably
> bilingual, need a cholo and a red dot. The red dot
> will preferably be quadrapingual, specifically
> Arabic, Farsi, URDU and pashto. Professionals only in my
> crew please,, multicultural units have enough
> problems as is.

*side note, I put so much stress on the linguistic capabilities of the durka because the quickie mart scene has changed so much over the years. Its amusing to me really. used to be all greeks, italians and eastern bloc refugees but I rarely encounter European languages anymore in quikie marts. deccades ago we would joke about polish grocery stores before the durkas took over. we ate at french bakeries that were actually fucking french too. my one grandfather spoke german, he was disgusted when my father marred an irish girl. his ancestors were anabaptists. they spoke german in america for hundreds of years before assimilating yet he felt no shame in discriminating against another white person. racism is getting so lame these days. too black and white - its boring. I thought these durkas were going to be fresh meat when they blew up the pentagon but they are apparently a protected species entitled to housing and support. Europeans used to assimilate almost perfectly in a single generation (see Jack Barsky) but i see entire families from grandmother to daughter to pregnant child bride wrapped up in curtains at walmart on lee highway every time. it must be that damn islamic center on shirley gate rd. If it werent already brisling with FBI bugs keeping us safe, I would torch it myself!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.