HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Heroin in Fairfax County
Posted by: Concerned parent Katie ()
Date: May 15, 2019 08:23PM

I am posting this because I am concerned about my kids growing up. They are elementary school still but I hear that kids in junior high and high school are doing this horrible drug. It was unheard of back when I was in high school in the mid nineties. My question is, is it at Robinson or Lake Braddock, Woods on and others nearby? Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Heroin in Fairfax County
Posted by: Gvuu ()
Date: May 15, 2019 08:40PM

Concerned parent Katie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am posting this because I am concerned about my
> kids growing up. They are elementary school still
> but I hear that kids in junior high and high
> school are doing this horrible drug. It was
> unheard of back when I was in high school in the
> mid nineties. My question is, is it at Robinson or
> Lake Braddock, Woods on and others nearby? Thanks.

No. Mostly drinking and marijuana.

Posted by: The Italian ()
Date: May 15, 2019 08:43PM

The rise of opioids and heroin for that matter has increased in the US but Fairfax is pretty safe considering...I just moved to Phoenix and out here it’s noticeably bad due to the presence of rising gangs, illegals jumping the border, and sad to say but homelessness. Fairfax is a rich county so you should not be worried.

Posted by: "Mary" ()
Date: May 15, 2019 09:00PM

I came across this website from my son's cellphone where it is his favorite website. I like it as well in moderation. I feel safe that our police force in Fairfax along with our great Commonwealth Attorney Ray Morrogh that heroin is extremely rare and anyone caught dealing will be looking at at least 10 years for even a small amount of it.

Posted by: Southern Sally, original ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:55PM

Do not believe what these last 2 posters said about Fairfax county being safe because the area is full of money, how terribly stupid to think rich areas protect our kids! If anything it is worse just because most adults, the rich want to live in denial so most can focus on their own selfishness like most in the DC area. Get a clue, Fairfax county is a sanctuary county and I know of many young kids who are now dead, sadly! Some people want to be stupid because they are idiots! Your kids are targets and illegals make money off most of them. In fact illegals target kids for drugs because they hate citizens and want us dead, fast. Illegals will not sell drugs to their own for their agenda, to take over America and kill Americans. I know of many MS-13 that was busted by FBI in Annandale for a lot but they violently raped and filmed young babies, just white and black kids, for money! They were done by LaFamilia, an illegal church who preached God supports any means possible to make money and kill Citizens in order to get their country back into their hands. They would have parties to celebrate their agenda, very sick. All this is in Fairfax and much more so keep pretending your lies while your kids are dying right in your face!

Posted by: Pimp Daddy ()
Date: May 16, 2019 12:06AM

Would you hit?

https://youtu.be/ydA0bmL-UEk
Attachments:
IMG_4032.JPG
IMG_4030.JPG
IMG_4033.JPG

Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: May 16, 2019 07:32AM

Most kids are vaping, hitting the weed and a few other things. heroin is generally the more hard core kids and junkie types that were going to get there anyway. There is unlimited heroin for any kid in Fairfax that wants it and has the money to pay for it. We have huge pipelines from south of the border to right here in Springfield.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.