HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
snow
Posted by: snow ()
Date: February 25, 2007 11:01AM

How much snow are we supposed to get?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: snow
Posted by: Doug Hill ()
Date: February 25, 2007 11:06AM

Don't you people listen to me, I said there will be no snow only icy rain changing over to rain. Now where is my magic 8 ball that helps me predict the weather. Ah yes here it is, all signs point to yes.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 25, 2007 11:08AM

They should bring back that weatherman they used to have before doug hill...Bill Kamal. I know, he is doing time in prison for having molested small boys via the internet and all that crap, but at least he could predict a fucking snowstorm. Doug Hill should be drawn and quartered.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2007 11:08AM by RESton Peace.

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: February 25, 2007 11:17AM

I was just went out to stock up on beer. The roads are a complete mess. They are not plowed and at the intersections people have iced up the one lane tracks by spinning their wheels to get going.

With a 10 being the best conditions, I'll say the roads are a 2.5. I have brand new tires and front wheel drive and I had trouble in some spots.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: February 25, 2007 12:06PM

went out to stock up on beer

lol, that was my first instinct when i got up today and saw the impending weather, luckily the roads were still ok.

Posted by: amatuers ()
Date: February 25, 2007 12:16PM

You should never allow the beer supply to run low. As Homer Simpson says "beer is the answer to all lifes problems"

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: February 25, 2007 12:42PM

LOL Meeper. Yup I got a case. Fontana is at 3pm on FOX.

I get a good laugh out of the Channel 8 interviews with people. Whoever did the segment deserves an Oscar. First they interview two large women in a grocery store, the women say "We had to come out and stocked up on food." Mostly junk food in their cart. Their all smiles. LOL

Then they interview this guy who says "In the last storm we lost power for three days so we had to throw a lot of stuff out. I'm stocked up now." Looked like he bought mostly frozen food. LOL

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: February 25, 2007 01:13PM

The morons are officially out on the streets, I just saw this guy try to gun it up that big hill on Magarity Road, sure enough he got stuck 1/3 of the way up...there was a big SUV coming up behind him that had to manuever around him while he sat there spinning his tires. Some people just don't get it...

Stay home and drink beer!
Attachments:
magarity.jpg

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: February 26, 2007 05:28PM

Lol. Was out clearing my driveway and an Escalade comes speeding by (down hill). I laugh at it, it guns engine at me. 3 mins later it is struggling up the same hill. It got stuck, the dude inside asks me to help him push it. I gave him the number of willow springs towing and went inside.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: February 26, 2007 08:23PM

Hmm, forecast says we might be getting snow tonight and end of the week.

Posted by: Doug Hill Jr ()
Date: February 26, 2007 09:22PM

Man that would suck if it did. But then again they were wrong on the snow sunday might be just as wrong on this one.

Posted by: Enough already ()
Date: September 09, 2020 06:17PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.