HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Clifton residents are dumping their garbage into hemlock overlook park
Posted by: Dumping ()
Date: April 16, 2019 05:48PM

Why the fuck isn’t the county doing anything about this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clifton residents are dumping their garbage into hemlock overlook park
Posted by: Dorado ()
Date: April 16, 2019 06:09PM

They are. Didn’t you read the front page story (below the fold) in the Washington Post today? It goes on for three pages. Long story short: Hemlock Overlook Park accused Clifton of dumping rubbish since 1998, but apparently it was Great Falls residents who were guilty of it. There is now a new lawsuit against Great Falls, and Hemlock Overlook has been ordered to pay court costs for the Clifton Residents’ Association.

Posted by: Aids McGovern ()
Date: April 16, 2019 09:00PM

As President of the Association of Clifton Residents (a splinter group) I find it very distressing that Cliftonians, Cliftonistas, and Cliftonites have been accused of dumping their waste at Hemlock Overlook. I plan to run for president of the United States (D) and I will get this fixed.

Posted by: Lick Barcroft ()
Date: April 16, 2019 09:26PM

Same thing happened to me, except it was at the Old Navy location at Bailey’s Crossroads. There was a La Madeleine restaurant across the parking lot so I went in for lunch. I ordered onion soup but it had the consistency of diarrhea. They had a nice fireplace there, and I had a Coke with my food. The heat, the soup, and the sugary drink all led to bowel distress, so I headed next door to Borders Books to get it all out.

But it is now a furniture store, which caters to people with no taste in furniture. Luckily they had some strange vase that had a wide opening that I used as a toilet.

Posted by: syahrulmam ()
Date: August 16, 2021 02:49AM

Throwing garbage all over the place will not only dirty our surroundings and pollute the environment, making it very unhygienic, but also causes a bad smell and encourages the infestation of cockroaches, flies, and other insects. Solid waste is the number one contributor to landfill waste disposal, therefore you should use bins from Disposal Bins Toronto. Homes, schools, restaurants, public places, markets, offices, and so on produce a great deal of rubbish, garbage, and used materials. Because most of these waste materials are non-biodegradable, they heap in the landfills where they stay for years.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.