HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Isn't it nice to visit the Whitehouse website and read about all the good, positive progress our country has made with a real competent president Trump in charge?
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: April 16, 2019 03:21PM

President Trump has done so much good for Americans and the world. It's hard after Obama's eight years of hatred, intolerance and war but president Trump loves Americans.

God bless America!

https://www.whitehouse.gov

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Isn't it nice to visit the Whitehouse website and read about all the good, positive progress our country has made with a real competent president Trump in charge?
Posted by: Derrick ()
Date: April 16, 2019 04:47PM

What have you been smoking?

Re: Isn't it nice to visit the Whitehouse website and read about all the good, positive progress our country has made with a real competent president Trump in charge?
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: April 16, 2019 04:54PM

Derrick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What have you been smoking?

American pride my man. What a great country and what a great president.

Posted by: Trolly McTrollface ()
Date: April 16, 2019 05:05PM

President Trump FTW! Wrote:
> President Trump has done so much good for
> Americans and the world. It's hard after Obama's
> eight years of hatred, intolerance and war but
> president Trump loves Americans.
>
> God bless America!
>
> https://www.whitehouse.gov
Attachments:
troll_obvious.jpg

Posted by: Economy good, I’m good ()
Date: April 16, 2019 05:06PM

I’m very proud of the state of the country, even if Trump is rough around the edges. I tend to speak negatively of him when talking to others, but only because liberals are capable of horrific violence. But generally I’m pleased.

Posted by: Obama 9% unemployed normal ()
Date: April 16, 2019 07:26PM

Economy good, I’m good Wrote:
> I’m very proud of the state of the country, even
> if Trump is rough around the edges. I tend to
> speak negatively of him when talking to others,
> but only because liberals are capable of horrific
> violence. But generally I’m pleased.

How can you not be. America is number one in the world again on so many levels. Trump has taken a broken 8 years of Obama's reign of terror and turned it around in less than a year and it has only gotten better. There isn't one person who is an honest to God American that isn't happy with what Trump has done for the American people.

Posted by: Kash for Klunckers ()
Date: April 16, 2019 07:54PM

The prosperity happening now is Obama’s doing. The bad economy during the Obama administration was because of Bush.

Posted by: I Shriek When Im With Libs ()
Date: April 16, 2019 08:12PM

Then smile thinking about what a MAGA job the president is doing when I away from them with my own common sensible kind Republicans

When Pollsters call Ill say Im voting for Hillary again MAGA!

Posted by: Trump = FAIL ()
Date: April 16, 2019 08:20PM

A tax cut that most people dislike is all he’s done for the economy. Trade wars and tariffs have caused additional harm.

Posted by: Myra Hindley ()
Date: April 16, 2019 08:24PM

I am very embarrassed when I talk to French or Peruvian people. We should have a president that commands respect from these countries.

Posted by: Forget about it... ()
Date: April 16, 2019 09:10PM

He commands respects from gerbils only.

Posted by: Speak For Yourself Ivan ()
Date: April 16, 2019 09:56PM

>A tax cut that most people dislike is all he’s done for the economy.

your not speaking for working Americans of all income levels we got a tax cut learn what words in English mean commie!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.