HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I Have A Plan To Fix I 95 In Virginia
Posted by: The Road And Plan Master ()
Date: April 13, 2019 11:00AM

Mr President freeze the former Va Gov. McAuliffe's Awfull con game with the toll lanes south to Fredericksburg being built. Stop work now. Reassign all federal road money from states that support illegals like California and Maryland and redistribute the great majority of it to states that don't support illegals.

Virginia is not a blue state yet fix I-95 as the first national federal road project by putting a adding a 4th free lane north and south on I-95 from Caroline Co Va to Springfield Va. If it takes 10 billion to do that California Maryland New York Washington State Oregon and more illegal friendly states major amounts of federal road money can take care of it. Leave them small amounts to do emergency repairs only for national defense travel as that's why the interstates were built

The I-95 section from Wash DC to Fredericksburg is the worst section of federal interstate in the USA used by millions each week traveling from Maine to Florida

Take the Con out of the Democrats Toll Road Con game and get this project done by mandating no further environmental delay games. The road must be fixed its a national priority get rid of the toll operator , the current toll lanes should be operated as HOV 3 with certain hours open to all during non rush hour periods theres plenty of dollars in California's federal road money bank to pay off the toll road operator a billion and a half and get this all done

If Mark Warner Tim Kaine or Any Democrats squeal like pigs about it, ask them what the hell have they been doing as they have not been serving Virginia at all in Mark Warners case all hes done is try to get you thrown out of office to appease some hard leftists in Virginia and he lied his ass off telling the world he had evidence of Russion Collusion . Tell him personally to STFU in the finest tradition of America and tell all the Democrats to quit supporting foreign nationals instead of American Citizens with people illegally entering the USA Tell them to Defend Americas borders!

Were with you Mr. President

Signed the loyal law abiding hard working people of the United States of America

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Have A Plan To Fix I 95 In Virginia
Posted by: What A Fraud Upon The People ()
Date: April 13, 2019 09:31PM

Saturday April 13th 2019 and you have I95 just south of triangle bumper to bumper north and south while a mere handful of cars use the Lexas RIP Off Lanes with a quarter mile in many cases between cars, half mile stretchs of pavement with only 2 or 3 cars. Thats total fraud upon the public

A complete disaster of another useless plan that's defrauding the people. Why did Virginia ever get into this bad plan to begin with. A single 4th lane added up and down the interstate would have taken care of this mess with no tolls

Yes the president should put a complete stop to it get rid of the toll road operator and reassign federal road money to a I-95 project between Fredericksburg and the beltway as it is the very worst part of any interstate in this country and build a 301 bypass and another western bypass.
Attachments:
totalfraud.jpg

Posted by: 3c9kb ()
Date: April 13, 2019 09:57PM

Only thing wrong with your post is that VA is now a blue state. Good luck with that. They are planning tolls on I-81 thru Va next.

Posted by: In That Case ()
Date: April 13, 2019 10:23PM

Every Thing Democrats touch turns to shit before your eyes

Posted by: You asked for this shit show ()
Date: April 13, 2019 10:47PM

How dare Virginia's Democratic governors continue the Lexus Lane policies carried out by their Republican predecessor, and that were supported by down state Republican lawmakers who didn't want "their" highway tax dollars being spent on highway projects in the Richmond, Hampton Roads or I-95 corridor/northern Virginia.

Posted by: ITS MCAWFULLS FAULT ^^ ()
Date: April 13, 2019 11:28PM

He's the ass who kept on with it for 4 years with Northam following right along with NOVA Democrats blessing the same with I66 Rip off Tolls

Where's Tim Kaine and Mark Warner with some fed money ?

The Worthless DUO ! You cant lie out of it either!

Obamacare Toll Lanes Closing Coal Mines Global Warming and #1

Illegals Shit Economy Loss of Jobs Soft on Crime Stock Market Losses.

Everything Democrats touch turns to shit before your eyes

The answer is to never vote for a Democrat

You stuck your head into a bucket of shit with your post

Posted by: Hundreds of Thousands ()
Date: April 13, 2019 11:41PM

Of cars trucks and heavy trucks sit in traffic every couple days wasting fuel and putting out higher emissions, people late for Drs appointments work the baby sitter and later have heart attacks and strokes from the stress. Money lost time lost

While Democrats talk shit about Global Warming! Saving energy and windmills .

They are the ones who pushed this HOV toll lanes crap on the people with the scheme of saving the environment as they talk more bullshit about millionaires and billionaires tax cuts rabble rousing

ALL Total Bullshit FROM Democrats !

JUST HEAD OUT THERE

Posted by: fuckin sweet ()
Date: April 13, 2019 11:42PM

> Obamacare Toll Lanes

lmao

Posted by: The simple truth ()
Date: April 14, 2019 08:47AM

You want better roads? Then raise the gas tax to pay for it. Every jurisdiction outside of Northern VA is going to pass on that. And since local jurisdictions can't raise taxes by themselves, NV can't fix the problem of not enough money. That's why they had to to tolls and public/private partnerships.

Like the retards above wrote, this shithole is now blue. And like all blue shitholes, Virginia will soon become a high tax state (within a decade). And like our northern shithole neighbor Maryland, that money will be siphoned off to pay for services for illegals, raise the pay of the commie morons who indoctrinate our kids in school, and pay for ineffective environMENTAL projects that do abosolutely nothing but pour money back into the hands of democrat lawmakers. And, like MD, our traffic will still suck and we'll still need tolls.

Fuck you Virginia and all the liberal retards who can't learn from decades of failure in other cities and states. And fuck you to all the assholes who don't bother to vote to allow trannies and muzzies to infiltrate our government.

Posted by: Liberal Failures Are Epic ()
Date: April 14, 2019 09:35AM

>and pay for ineffective environMENTAL projects that do abosolutely nothing but pour money back into the hands

Of well off children from liberal Democrat families that take enviro classes in college and need jobs with freak degrees stealing money from people with excess overregulation provided by those Democrat lawmakers who own get the freak degrees and good paying lazy government jobs doing research and in the field oversight.

Trump is the president he has the authority to take California's road money and redistribute it to places that need it more then the West Coast. That sanctuary states share alone would take care of I95 with extra to spare

Eff all the assholes who think the 1-95 I-66 toll lanes are a "good deal and good for the environment"

Posted by: Sam Mann ()
Date: April 14, 2019 09:48AM

Just so I understand the more traffic backs up on the regular lanes of 495 the higher the tolls if you go onto the HOT lanes. So it is to the governments benefit to let the traffic back up and they collect higher tolls. Or should I say Australia's benefit.

Posted by: Antiasshat ()
Date: April 14, 2019 09:53AM

Tim Kaine, Mark Warner, Coonman Northam. Three of the mist worthless people in the whole state. What do you expect from these douchebags

Posted by: Democrat Highway Robbery ()
Date: April 14, 2019 11:31AM

Theft of the publics free access to the former I-95 interstate express lanes paid by tax payer funds from the Gong to Rt 234 if you rode after rush hour and were off by 330 pm and later in the night. Not its rip you ass off time with this shitty "deal" with Transurban an Australian company, letting a Non US company do the ripping of Americans wallets

A colossal fail by the usual bad actors the Democrats to get into this debacle

Liberals and leftists would rather whiff exhaust fumes for 2 hours sitting in sluggish traffic then admit there environmental dream is a traffic disaster and a huge mistake

I-81 users in Virginia don't let these rip off artists do the same to you

Mark Warner Tim Kaine NOVA Democrats get off your asses with your non existent Russian Collusion fake games and DO SOMETHING FOR VIRGINIA YOU WORTHLESS BUMS

Start with Jersey walls down the toll lanes blast some in and off ramps in to them and let the traffic rip at 45 miles per hour with HOV 3 during rush hour the rest of the time a free ride

First Get Rid of the Obamacare Toll Lane Kangaroo Court your running

Posted by: The Pure Horror ()
Date: April 14, 2019 11:41AM

Of this toll lane plan is that even after the lanes are extended down to Fredericksburg the traffic situation will be the exact same as it is now in the picture here.

The new toll lanes south should be stopped and rethought. People are using Rt 17 thru Stafford now like I did last summer to avoid I-95 by coming west down Rt 29 then I sat in heavy traffic for 75 minutes to travel about 5 miles to the I-95 exit at 17 and 95 south. This is turning out to be a terrible idea for people all over the eastern USA and all of Northern Virginia

Posted by: 2020 Trump Ad ()
Date: April 14, 2019 12:40PM

This is what America needs to see in 2020 . A national commercial with close zoomed images of the heavy I-95 traffic telling America how Tim Kaine Mark Warner and Virginia Democrats created a traffic catastrophe with the worst public works project in Virginias history.

How President Trump fixed I-95 by firing the toll road foreign contractor and got Virginia federal money to do the job right with a extra lane down I94 on each side and transport buses down the center lanes with no tolls or HOV lanes needed
Attachments:
totalfraud.jpg

Posted by: Plenty Of Camera Footage Too ()
Date: April 14, 2019 12:42PM

Of children of every color sitting in hot cars in the smog of stalled traffic

Because of Democrats failure

Posted by: Get Realistic ()
Date: April 14, 2019 12:52PM

So in summary your plan is to try and shift the blame onto the Democrats, disowning the role the Republicans played in this same mess, Meanwhile nothing will get done because if you think Virginians living outside the Fredricksburg-DC corridor won't pay for I-95 improvements, what makes you think Congressmen and Senators from middle America will?

Posted by: Its A DEMOCRAT MESS ^^ ()
Date: April 14, 2019 01:34PM

What does downstate Virginians have to do with this traffic fail. Its a federal interstate highway which effects everyone on the entire eastern US using it especially those from Virginia where its the worst and longest traffic jam in the entire USA. This toll lane BS started before McDonald was in office as governor by DEMOCRATS and their the ones pushing it and the I-66 Lexas tolls plus the I 81 plan

Its an Environmental Failure Deal With It Democrats when trucks buses and cars crawl along for hours spewing exhaust

What a horrible rip off Traffic Nightmare created By Democrats!

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: April 14, 2019 11:34PM

The simple truth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You want better roads? Then raise the gas tax to
> pay for it. Every jurisdiction outside of
> Northern VA is going to pass on that. And since
> local jurisdictions can't raise taxes by
> themselves, NV can't fix the problem of not enough
> money. That's why they had to to tolls and
> public/private partnerships.
>
> Like the retards above wrote, this shithole is now
> blue. And like all blue shitholes, Virginia will
> soon become a high tax state (within a decade).
> And like our northern shithole neighbor Maryland,
> that money will be siphoned off to pay for
> services for illegals, raise the pay of the commie
> morons who indoctrinate our kids in school, and
> pay for ineffective environMENTAL projects that do
> abosolutely nothing but pour money back into the
> hands of democrat lawmakers. And, like MD, our
> traffic will still suck and we'll still need
> tolls.
>
> Fuck you Virginia and all the liberal retards who
> can't learn from decades of failure in other
> cities and states. And fuck you to all the
> assholes who don't bother to vote to allow
> trannies and muzzies to infiltrate our government.

+1000

Posted by: RUConfused? ()
Date: April 15, 2019 06:23AM

Boo fn hoo Wrote:
> The simple truth Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You want better roads? Then raise the gas tax
> to
> > pay for it. Every jurisdiction outside of
> > Northern VA is going to pass on that. And
> since
> > local jurisdictions can't raise taxes by
> > themselves, NV can't fix the problem of not
> enough
> > money. That's why they had to to tolls and
> > public/private partnerships.
> >
> > Like the retards above wrote, this shithole is
> now
> > blue. And like all blue shitholes, Virginia
> will
> > soon become a high tax state (within a decade).
>
> > And like our northern shithole neighbor
> Maryland,
> > that money will be siphoned off to pay for
> > services for illegals, raise the pay of the
> commie
> > morons who indoctrinate our kids in school, and
> > pay for ineffective environMENTAL projects that
> do
> > abosolutely nothing but pour money back into
> the
> > hands of democrat lawmakers. And, like MD, our
> > traffic will still suck and we'll still need
> > tolls.
> >
> > Fuck you Virginia and all the liberal retards
> who
> > can't learn from decades of failure in other
> > cities and states. And fuck you to all the
> > assholes who don't bother to vote to allow
> > trannies and muzzies to infiltrate our
> government.
>
> +1000

You contradict yourself - Tax/Don’t tax.

Posted by: Make more money ()
Date: April 15, 2019 06:58AM

Leave your house earlier in the morning and stop bitching about traffic!

Posted by: EXLNK ()
Date: April 15, 2019 10:21AM

3c9kb Wrote:
> Only thing wrong with your post is that VA is now
> a blue state. Good luck with that. They are
> planning tolls on I-81 thru Va next.

The toll money will be used by WMATA to lay more track and hire more soul brothers.

Posted by: EY9K7 ()
Date: April 15, 2019 10:25AM

Sam Mann Wrote:
> Just so I understand the more traffic backs up on
> the regular lanes of 495 the higher the tolls if
> you go onto the HOT lanes. So it is to the
> governments benefit to let the traffic back up and
> they collect higher tolls. Or should I say
> Australia's benefit.

Also, letting the traffic back up = more gasoline used = more gas taxes collected = WIN!

Posted by: BUt Global Warming ()
Date: April 15, 2019 04:23PM

And the emissions of vehicles idling for 90 minutes in heavy traffic

That does not count does it. Because it's BS just like the toll lanes

Posted by: Danica Roem ()
Date: April 15, 2019 06:26PM

Unless you’re a tranny fuck right off! Only I can fix traffic, cuck bitches!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.