HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
More MS13 Coming
Posted by: kelpac ()
Date: April 12, 2019 06:33PM

Fairfax County is a sanctuary county so......brace for more arrivals soon.

Home Depot is closing LRT location due theft by those culturally enriching us.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More MS13 Coming
Posted by: wilsimpson ()
Date: April 13, 2019 10:18AM

HD Leadership has a number of locations on the chop block the little river location is one of several. There are many factors of "why" it is a location is being considered and high theft rate is just one of several. changing demographics is obviously another. many of the visitors come from places where stores such as home depot do not exist, where inventory can be handled by visitors. The little River location has a loss rate greater than 15% which just cannot be sustained so obviously it will be one of the first to be selected for closure.

Posted by: Slow thinkers ()
Date: April 13, 2019 11:00AM

Trump's people are saying that they have no money to send anybody at all to sanctuary cities. Mayors of sanctuary cities are meanwhile saying fine, send all you want, but do understand that after you drop them off here, they'll just go on to wherever it was they wanted to go to begin with, thanking you all for the free ride part of the way.

Posted by: I buy my weed killer there ()
Date: April 13, 2019 11:49AM

Is the HD at Little River and Braddock closing??

Posted by: cfjpk ()
Date: April 13, 2019 12:22PM

The problem with modern retail establishments is that they don't actual do any "loss prevention." They just let people steal at will. I know this because I have friends that work retail like HD and Lowes. Just like big cities are stopping enforcing laws so is big business. And we wonder why shit costs so much. Because the people stupid enough to pay for their shit pay extra for the thieves.

Posted by: MS13 INCHES ()
Date: April 14, 2019 01:36AM

This skank gladly enjpyed 3 MS13 cocks stuffed in her young, uh, very young orifices on a man hole cover on Box Oak Ct!!! You go Kelly Kron!!!!
Attachments:
file-27.jpg

Posted by: Nancy Pelosi is a cunt ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:39AM

I sold my house near Holmes Run recently. While the democrats were telling me that MS 13 was a made-up problem, they were recovering two bodies from practically my back yard.

Posted by: Weyanoke elem school ()
Date: April 14, 2019 07:58AM

Wasn’t a ms13 victim found in 2002/2003, near Holmes run middle school that was never reported on the news?
I lived off backlick behind meadows farms when this occurred.

Posted by: Useless bottom feeders ()
Date: April 14, 2019 08:40AM

Yeah, as used by assholes, MS-13 is a caricature of a real problem. More people die as the result of peanut allergies than MS-13. It's just hard to make peanut butter sound all scary and terrible, so you dopes just stick with MS-13.

Posted by: totally agree with that ()
Date: April 14, 2019 09:07AM

Useless bottom feeders Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, as used by assholes, MS-13 is a caricature
> of a real problem. More people die as the result
> of peanut allergies than MS-13. It's just hard to
> make peanut butter sound all scary and terrible,
> so you dopes just stick with MS-13.

The bigger issue is illegal immigration as a whole and how America abuses their cheap labor while constantly crowing about "diversity" and "tolerance".

Illegals are here because they will work even cheaper than poor white and black people. Big business in bed with the Republicans and Democrats exploit this, all while pushing the media narrative that opposition to low wages or your kids school turning multilingual is racist and bigoted.

We need to keep all illegals out, not just MS 13.

Posted by: Turning a Blind Eye ()
Date: April 14, 2019 09:50AM

Useless bottom feeders Wrote:
> Yeah, as used by assholes, MS-13 is a caricature
> of a real problem. More people die as the result
> of peanut allergies than MS-13. It's just hard to
> make peanut butter sound all scary and terrible,
> so you dopes just stick with MS-13.

This asshat, obviously a liberal, is like his other liberal pussyhat wearing friends who bury their head in the sand and ignore the fact that many MS-13 gang members are here in the NoVa area and got here due to illegal immigration. Asshat, if you like them so much invite them over to your place for a peanut butter sandwich

Posted by: Useless bottom feeders ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:36PM

You can see why these dopes are so susceptible to crudely manufactured scare-tactics nonsense.

Posted by: Not the first... ()
Date: April 14, 2019 07:49PM

Weyanoke elem school Wrote:
> Wasn’t a ms13 victim found in 2002/2003, near
> Holmes run middle school that was never reported
> on the news?
> I lived off backlick behind meadows farms when
> this occurred.

Won't be the last...

MS-13 gang members face possibility of death penalty in killing of Fairfax
County teens

By Justin Jouvenal February 21

Nearly a dozen members of the MS-13 street gang face the possibility of the death penalty after being indicted Thursday on charges related to the brutal slayings of two Fairfax County teens in 2016, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Alexandria.

A federal grand jury returned indictments against 11 gang members in the kidnapping and killing of Sergio Triminio, 14, and Edvin Mendez, 17, whose bodies were buried in Fairfax County’s Holmes Run Park. Authorities allege members recorded both victims’ deaths, so they could earn promotions within MS-13.

The slayings underscored the gang’s resurgence in the D.C. area, which saw a spate of similar crimes targeting teens and young people during the same period. Such killings have dropped, but President Trump has continued to highlight the gang’s violence as part of a push to build a wall along the border with Mexico.

A high-ranking member of MS-13, Edenilson Misael Alfaro, also known as Lil Sicario (“assassin”), ordered a clique of gang members in Virginia to lure, kidnap and kill Mendez and Trimino in August and September 2016, according to federal prosecutors.

Mendez, of Falls Church, was targeted after he posted a picture on Facebook of a masked man with “666” superimposed over his head in August 2016, a move MS-13 members interpreted as a sign he was member of the rival 18th Street gang, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office. Mendez was lured to Holmes Run Park, killed and buried.

Triminio, who was with the group that killed Mendez, met with Mendez’s brother the next month and relayed the chilling story of that killing, according to a search warrant filed in Fairfax County.

MS-13 graffiti marks a highway bridge in Springfield, Virginia. (Michael Miller/TWP)
The next day, Triminio disappeared after leaving his family’s Falls Church apartment to take out the trash, according to the search warrant. His family reported him missing.

MS-13 members suspected Triminio of being a police informant because he was seen talking with police at Fairfax County’s juvenile detention center, where he had previously been held on other charges, according to a federal indictment.

Alfaro was arrested in November 2016 and authorities soon discovered what happened to Triminio: a video on Alfaro’s phone showed a young man in pajamas being attacked with a kitchen knife and machete as he lay face down on the ground, according to a federal indictment. The video lasts about 52 seconds.

A confidential informant later led Fairfax County police to Mendez’s and Triminio’s graves in Holmes Run Park, and the bodies were uncovered in March 2017, according to the indictment. A second informant told police roughly 20 MS-13 members were at the park on the night Triminio was killed.

The gang members are charged with conspiracy to commit kidnapping and murder in aid of racketeering activity, conspiracy to kidnap, murder in aid of a racketeering activity and kidnapping resulting in death.

Attorneys for the defendants did not respond to requests for comment.

After the bodies were recovered, Fairfax County police chief Edwin C. Roessler Jr. said he was dismayed by gang violence after a series of killings by MS-13.

Posted by: Wimpy wimp ()
Date: April 15, 2019 08:19AM

How are things down there under the bed?

Posted by: Official FFU FIFY'er ()
Date: April 15, 2019 08:22AM

Wimpy wimp Wrote:
> How are things down there under the bed? I hate
> America and want it to be destroyed from within. Anyone
> who fights back against the invasion of 3rd world
> leeches will be called a coward to make me feel
> better about my latent homosexuality. My life is a
> failure.

FIFY

Posted by: Queen Sharon B ()
Date: April 15, 2019 08:27AM

As I’ve said, ms13 can rob, rape and kill as much as they want, as long as they vote democrat.

Posted by: The 2nd ()
Date: April 15, 2019 12:27PM

Exercise your 2nd. Carry.

Posted by: Yuktj ()
Date: April 15, 2019 12:37PM

Official FFU FIFY'er Wrote:
> Wimpy wimp Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > How are things down there under the bed?
> I hate
> > America and want it to be destroyed from within.
> Anyone
> > who fights back against the invasion of 3rd
> world
> > leeches will be called a coward to make me feel
> > better about my latent homosexuality. My life
> is a
> > failure.
>
>
> FIFY

Shame and scorn.

Posted by: targets ()
Date: April 15, 2019 09:42PM

The 2nd Wrote:
> Exercise your 2nd. Carry.

MS-13 doesn't normally attack none-spics as long as you don't commit some egregious offense against them. They know dead whites and other "domesticated" ethnic groups will attract too much attention to their activities where as killing one of their own pretty much flies under the radar.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.