HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
When I see clips of Obama speaking, it reminds me of what it was to have a president who could put two sentences together
Posted by: Oh, how the world misses him ()
Date: April 07, 2019 07:55AM

Remember, all the lies trump told during campaign. No way, Mexico isn’t paying for shit, we still have Obamacare, it took him a year to get any legislation through, with the house and senate. He was going to give a middle class tax break right before midterms. After midterms, never mentioned it. He told his dummies, North Korea would give up their nukes. Nope
We’ll, he also said he’d be presidential. Nope. I see Obama talk and it’s a reminder of how much the world misses him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When I see clips of Obama speaking, it reminds me of what it was to have a president who could put two sentences together
Posted by: Jungle fever ()
Date: April 07, 2019 07:59AM

When I see Obama it reminds me of chimps in the jungle.

Re: When I see clips of Obama speaking, it reminds me of what it was to have a president who could put two sentences together
Posted by: Which is why ()
Date: April 07, 2019 08:14AM

Which is why you should leave America, pp. white or black people don’t want your racist ass here.

Posted by: yeppers ()
Date: April 07, 2019 08:46AM

Posted by: Fair question... ()
Date: April 07, 2019 08:48AM

Oh, how the world misses him Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Remember, all the lies trump told during campaign.
> No way, Mexico isn’t paying for shit, we still
> have Obamacare, it took him a year to get any
> legislation through, with the house and senate. He
> was going to give a middle class tax break right
> before midterms. After midterms, never mentioned
> it. He told his dummies, North Korea would give up
> their nukes. Nope
> We’ll, he also said he’d be presidential.
> Nope. I see Obama talk and it’s a reminder of
> how much the world misses him.

Was Obama unpatriotic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q

Posted by: Dumb, dumb Donald ()
Date: April 07, 2019 08:53AM

It's a stark comparison alright. In part because Obama was quite good (even with no support at all from the GOP), and in part because Trump is absolutely terrible (even when controlling the whole ball of wax).

Posted by: BLmer ()
Date: April 07, 2019 10:15AM

Obammy was the first prez without a nutsack. That makes obammy the first tranny prez!

Posted by: No trump is ()
Date: April 07, 2019 10:26AM

Trump kisses the ass of dictators and caters to the last person in the room. He has no balls. Oh, not to mention he’s a draft dodger. No balls.

ONCE AGAIN.................
Posted by: ANSWER THE QUESTION ()
Date: April 07, 2019 02:07PM

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: April 07, 2019 02:11PM

Oh, how the world misses him Wrote:
> Remember, all the lies trump told during campaign.
> No way, Mexico isn’t paying for shit, we still
> have Obamacare, it took him a year to get any
> legislation through, with the house and senate. He
> was going to give a middle class tax break right
> before midterms. After midterms, never mentioned
> it. He told his dummies, North Korea would give up
> their nukes. Nope
> We’ll, he also said he’d be presidential.
> Nope. I see Obama talk and it’s a reminder of
> how much the world misses him.

Speak for yourself, bro. When I hear Obama speak it reminds me that half of what he says was double speak and the remainder he did not mean what he said.

Posted by: Pc Retardz. ()
Date: April 07, 2019 02:14PM

Attachments:
0707-obama-muslim-garb-fox-news-4.jpg
worst-president-ever-what-did-you-expect-from-a-fucking-nigger.jpg

Posted by: Trump is so jealous ()
Date: April 07, 2019 02:48PM

Trump has lied 9000 times in 2 years, so he never means one word he says. Trump is so damn jealous that the world loves Obama and can’t stand trump. It eats at trump every second of the day.

Posted by: Rebar and Rhino Shit ()
Date: April 07, 2019 04:35PM

Posted by: LOLOLOLOLOLOL! ()
Date: April 07, 2019 04:54PM

Posted by: hehehehe ()
Date: April 07, 2019 05:20PM

IF-IF-IF

Posted by: LOLOLOLOLOLOL! ()
Date: April 07, 2019 06:33PM

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: April 07, 2019 10:39PM

Marxist messiah lied with every breathe...although you could figure out what the truth was...always the OPPOSITE of what the narcissist yapped about

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn not signed in ()
Date: April 07, 2019 10:48PM

Boo fn hoo Wrote:
> Marxist messiah lied with every breathe...although
> you could figure out what the truth was...always
> the OPPOSITE of what the narcissist yapped about

In what way shape or form was Obama the "marxist messiah". I'm interested to know seeing as none of his policies even remotely resembled anything equated with Marxism. Do you know what that even is, or have you not gone over that yet in your high school history class. Be sure to use primary and secondary sources when responding.

Posted by: Obobo-the retarded nigger ()
Date: April 07, 2019 10:56PM

hehehehe Wrote:
> IF-IF-IF
Attachments:
DMAZ9PT.jpg

Posted by: GUN BUM ()
Date: April 07, 2019 11:18PM

Obama was a slow careful talking slick liberal spokesman an "actor" as such chosen because he was a good show "young" and black . He is intelligent but he was also a pawn of the left who put him up on a pedestal . If you voted for him you were pawned too. He was a puppet in so many ways with liberals to leftists pulling the strings. I will say he is a decent person not a pervert in any way and a devoted family father and husband but he was never the smartest person in the room which he wanted to project and his rise to power was orchestrated by many leftists who could not fault him seriously as he was their mouthpiece

DAJAX And Im Just Trailer Trash ..If I can figure that out.... Every American Can who has a Brain

Posted by: The only puppet is trump ()
Date: April 08, 2019 12:02AM

Putin has been pulling his strings for awhile. Trump is biggest puppet we’ve ever seen.

Posted by: Collusion Delusion ()
Date: April 08, 2019 12:36AM

The only puppet is trump Wrote:
> Putin has been pulling his strings for awhile.
> Trump is biggest puppet we’ve ever seen.

^ Still believes the dumb Russian collusion bullshit. lol

Posted by: Trump is smartest....... ()
Date: April 08, 2019 05:54AM

Trump says he’s one of the smartest men in the world, but we can’t see his grades. Trump says he’s one of the richest, but we can’t see tax reports. Trump says he gas no problem with us seeing report, but we haven’t seen it. I wonder if trump fools know how dumb and gullible they are.

Posted by: Mike huntt ()
Date: April 08, 2019 06:03AM

Hope and change...spare change NIGGER

Posted by: Retarded liberals ()
Date: April 08, 2019 06:14AM

When I see Obama it reminds me of how meaningless the Nobel Peace Prize is.

Posted by: Alfred N. ()
Date: April 08, 2019 06:18AM

Meaningless? Al Gore got one for his neat slideshow. So what if his predictions didn’t come true.

Posted by: libertarian voter ()
Date: April 08, 2019 06:23AM

people will never learn... both parties are the same, different sides of the same old coin... trump is just a stupider, lazier, and more racist version of obama. time to vote for real change.

Posted by: Of course Obama is smarter ()
Date: April 08, 2019 06:45AM

When I see Obama I am reminded that Trump is a dumbass who does not know how to personally profit from exploiting his idiotic followers. Oh wait, he doesn't need to.
Attachments:
networth-1.webp

Posted by: Speaking of idiotic followers ()
Date: April 08, 2019 07:49AM

Of course Obama is smarter Wrote:
>
> personally profit
> from exploiting his
> idiotic followers.

Like selling gift-wrapped meats on late night infomercials or convincing people that ‘Trump University’ was the education they needed.

Posted by: Nobel prize ()
Date: April 08, 2019 08:22AM

Trump was basically begging to win a Nobel prize. He’s so jealous of Obama’s popularity, but also jealous Obama got this prestigious award.

Posted by: trump the phony billionaire ()
Date: April 08, 2019 08:36AM

Of course Obama is smarter Wrote:
> When I see Obama I am reminded that Trump is a
> dumbass who does not know how to personally profit
> from exploiting his idiotic followers. Oh wait,
> he doesn't need to.

that meme is funny because there is no way trump is worth 3-4 billion dollars. he likes to tell people he is, but he's probably worth less than a billion. he actually took somebody to court over that a few years ago, and lost because he couldn't prove he was a billionaire. how retarded is that?

Posted by: Obama 9% unemployed normal ()
Date: April 08, 2019 10:11AM

Ralph Pootawn not signed in Wrote:
> Boo fn hoo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Marxist messiah lied with every
> breathe...although
> > you could figure out what the truth
> was...always
> > the OPPOSITE of what the narcissist yapped
> about
>
>
> In what way shape or form was Obama the "marxist
> messiah". I'm interested to know seeing as none of
> his policies even remotely resembled anything
> equated with Marxism. Do you know what that even
> is, or have you not gone over that yet in your
> high school history class. Be sure to use primary
> and secondary sources when responding.

What Obama policy wasn't Lenist-Marxist?

Posted by: And *POOF* his legacy disappears ()
Date: April 08, 2019 02:18PM

maxresdefault.jpg.

p7jcto0dveuz.jpg

Posted by: Liberal idiots ()
Date: April 08, 2019 04:03PM

Ralph Pootawn not signed in Wrote:
> Boo fn hoo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Marxist messiah lied with every
> breathe...although
> > you could figure out what the truth
> was...always
> > the OPPOSITE of what the narcissist yapped
> about
>
>
> In what way shape or form was Obama the "marxist
> messiah". I'm interested to know seeing as none of
> his policies even remotely resembled anything
> equated with Marxism. Do you know what that even
> is, or have you not gone over that yet in your
> high school history class. Be sure to use primary
> and secondary sources when responding.

Only liberal retards can manage to sound smug while showing complete ignorance. Insisting on equal social and economic outcomes for the retarded, the lazy, the uneducated blacks and white trash, and the other undesirables who are unwilling to compete in the free market, that *is* an essential communist wet dream, the central tenet of Marxist teachings that has been shown to fail time and again in Europe, Asia, and everywhere else. Only the liberal idiots in this country and their soulmates in Venezuela still believe in such nonsense.

Come back here when you have an original thought, dumbass

Posted by: Ouch! ()
Date: May 17, 2019 11:49PM

Posted by: Goober Douche Patrol ()
Date: May 18, 2019 10:19AM

Liberal idiots Wrote:
> Come back here when you have an original thought, dumbass

Come back when YOU can talk sensibly about anything at all. When you can't even get Marxism tight, it's a really bad sign.

Posted by: jibjab ()
Date: May 18, 2019 10:51AM

After a couple months of BHO in the Whitehouse it was very difficult for Patriotic Americans to endure listening to the narcissist. Trump may not be eloquent in speech, he is however doing what is right for the United States. He is performing superbly and soon Obama's acts against a free democratic society will be exposed.

The idiots that think because a man speaks eloquently equates to possessing personal characteristics of honesty, ethics, virtue, realistic empathy could not have been more wrong. People want to love BHO simply to virtue signal. " I am for BHO and so I am not a racist ". When in fact, the opposite is true.

When a person treats another differently because of race - and in the case of BHO and Michelle Obama - there are millions that blindly love them without condition because they are black. In my book, that is in fact racist. Why was BHO not held to the same standards as Bush, Reagan, Trump? Racism.

If BHO managed to accomplish ten percent of what Trump has accomplished he would've been crowned king for life. Trump gets beat up everyday by the lying media and idiots like the ^^^ OP ^^^ yet still manages to win. Thank god for Donald Trump and he will be re elected. You pansy ass sycophant Ivy Leaguer know nothings better brace yourselves

Posted by: Barry Sotero ()
Date: May 18, 2019 06:56PM

All those nigger appointees knew about spying on Donald trump, even before he announced his candidacy. That’s the real collusion. I fear AG Barr if I was a Chicago niggers(Hillary is in the same cabal), going to jail. Hahaha

Posted by: Antiasshat ()
Date: May 18, 2019 08:54PM

OP is obviously a brainwashed fool. Obama told nothing but lies no matter how articulately spoken

Posted by: What a jackass ()
Date: May 18, 2019 08:57PM

You mean like claiming that his Inaugural crowds were bigger than Trump’s?

Posted by: Not a fan ()
Date: May 18, 2019 10:28PM

Why did Obama always sound like he had a dick in his mouth when he talked?

Posted by: Jesus Christ OP ()
Date: May 19, 2019 12:02AM

Obama could not stand on his feet and speak you lying sack of shit

Obama had to use the teleprompter he was nothing but a half ass lib spokesman who could not say much more then ah..ahh..ahh as he tried to say anything on his own

Trump blows him completely away the man can intelligently explain policies ad lib straight of the cuff in language the America people understand he is a great speaker unlike Obama who looked like he was scared shitless half the time

The lies and distortions of the left to propagandize the Democrat party's platforms as "reasonable or "progressive " when they are regressive and disastrous to America

Ahh ..Ahhh ..Ahh.. Lie your ass off OP

Posted by: Only Democrats Care ()
Date: May 19, 2019 12:11AM

Trump says he’s one of the richest, but we can’t see tax reports. Trump says he gas no problem

Because they have got nothing to help the American people they are rooting for Illegals and foreign nationals not Americans

I could give a shit about it OP nor do multiple millions of Real Americans who are not haters like you

Its not required by federal law stop trying like a Democrat to make up the law as you go along while you scream that no ones above the law except for your beloved Illegals cause you need the votes cause you have effed the American people one time too many and that was years back !

Posted by: Hmmm..: ()
Date: May 19, 2019 12:40AM

^^^ Only actual citizens can vote in US state and federal elections.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.