HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: Will He Trade ()
Date: April 10, 2019 02:13PM

For a thousand cast 44's if not Im out of Luck

Thanks DAJAX

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: fairies hate guns ()
Date: April 10, 2019 02:16PM

The current owner is a flaming gun-control nut, so very doubtful DAJAX.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: Weaklings.,. ()
Date: April 10, 2019 02:21PM

Stuff your guns like a Thanksgiving turkey.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: Orkin Army ()
Date: April 10, 2019 07:31PM

Does 29 Diner charge for the side-order of roaches? Seems like they add it to every order.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: Fish-slapping dance ()
Date: April 11, 2019 01:13PM

I'm sure some there might be happy to slap you silly for being such a completely useless dumbfuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: John Holmes ()
Date: April 11, 2019 02:16PM

Fish-slapping dance Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sure some there might be happy to slap you
> silly for being such a completely useless
> dumbfuck.

It's nice to know that you'll always be there, ready to eat dick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: No balls either ()
Date: April 11, 2019 06:34PM

No help to the dickless.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: The sunny-side up also rises ()
Date: April 12, 2019 07:56AM

29 Diner is open right now and ready to serve any hungry man or woman in the area. Boy, a juicy six-ounce steak with three eggs over easy, and an order of home fries, toast, and coffee sure would go well about now! Add a side of grits or scrapple for $3.29. Mmm-mmm, good!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: Two Stars ()
Date: April 12, 2019 12:57PM

The sunny-side up also rises Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 29 Diner is open right now and ready to serve any
> hungry man or woman in the area. Boy, a juicy
> six-ounce steak with three eggs over easy, and an
> order of home fries, toast, and coffee sure would
> go well about now! Add a side of grits or
> scrapple for $3.29. Mmm-mmm, good!


Tastes like shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: The sunny-side up also rises ()
Date: April 12, 2019 02:01PM

It tastes like steak and eggs, home fries, toast, coffee and whatever else you might order. The 29 Diner has been serving Northern Virginians (even the assholes) for 72 years. They rock! You’re stupid!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: April 12, 2019 02:06PM

The sunny-side up also rises Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It tastes like steak and eggs, home fries, toast,
> coffee and whatever else you might order. The 29
> Diner has been serving Northern Virginians (even
> the
I've been an asshole) for 72 years. They rock! You’re
> stupid!


^ FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: The sunny-side up also rises ()
Date: April 12, 2019 02:22PM

That’s the Grand Falls Church Asshole performing his one and only but entirely pointless trick. Bob Malm is actually more interesting than assfuck FIFY.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: The staff of this shithole ()
Date: April 12, 2019 03:00PM

The sunny-side up also rises Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That’s the Grand Falls Church Asshole performing
> his one and only but entirely pointless trick.
> Bob Malm is actually more interesting than assfuck
> FIFY.


Maybe. But Bob isn't near as correct and accurate as FIFY is. Certified to be correct 99.7% of the time when he fixes posts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: April 12, 2019 03:01PM

The sunny-side up also rises Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That’s I'm the Grand Falls Church Asshole performing
> his one and only but entirely pointless trick.
> Bob Malm is actually more interesting than assfuck
> FIFY.



^ FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: Hahahahaha ()
Date: April 12, 2019 03:37PM

Wasn’t me.

But things are pretty damned bad when Bob Malm actually is interesting.

My advice: Drink heavily. Repeat as needed.
Attachments:
F4B28EDD-A06B-41B9-B69E-D62413343E21.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: PS ()
Date: April 12, 2019 03:40PM

Diner 29 food may taste like shit (never tried it personally) but Bob Malm smells like shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: The sunny-side up also rises ()
Date: April 12, 2019 03:41PM

The staff of this shithole Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe. But Bob isn't near as correct and accurate
> as FIFY is. Certified to be correct 99.7% of the
> time when he fixes posts.

FIFY is a mere yet wretched asshole who has become a troll for mindless negation. Surely shame and scorn shall follow him all the days of his sorry life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: April 12, 2019 03:47PM

The sunny-side up also rises Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> FIFY is a mere yet wretched asshole who has become
> a troll for mindless negation. Surely shame and
> scorn shall follow him all the days of his sorry
> life.
lives in my head 24x7.

^ FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: Ppt3x ()
Date: April 12, 2019 03:54PM

Shame and scorn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: FIFY ()
Date: April 12, 2019 04:29PM

Ppt3x Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shame and scorn Yeah, it's me the 72 year old GrandAsshole again.


^ FIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: Ctwph ()
Date: April 12, 2019 04:33PM

Shame and scorn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: djmax15 ()
Date: April 12, 2019 05:17PM

Heard a couple dudes were arrested in the parking lot doing each other!!!
Imagine walking up on that

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is 29 Diner Closed?
Posted by: Mayor McMeth ()
Date: April 12, 2019 05:25PM

djmax15 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Heard a couple dudes were arrested in the parking
> lot doing each other!!!
> Imagine walking up on that


That was the Mayor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **        **     **  ********   *******   **    ** 
 **        **     **     **     **     **   **  **  
 **        **     **     **     **     **    ****   
 **        **     **     **      ********     **    
 **         **   **      **            **     **    
 **          ** **       **     **     **     **    
 ********     ***        **      *******      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.