HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A great hair cutter in Fairfax Co?
Posted by: looking for a new hair salon ()
Date: February 21, 2010 08:25AM

Any recommendations for exceptional hair cutters in Fairfax County? I don't need a salon that does facials, nails, massage, etc. Just a hair cut by someone who knows how to cut hair well.

I have tried several places. I was reasonably happy with one salon in the Vienna area, but the last time I arrived for my appointment, the stylist never showed up, did not answer calls to cell phone by the receptionist, and never called me to apologize or offer a reduced price haircut to keep a customer. If they expect me to call 24 hours in advance for a cancellation, I would appreciate the same from them.

I am about ready to take the clippers to my hair and make my life simpler. At least that would look better than the latest mangled haircut (a mullet style) from ----. She was the stupidest woman hair cutter I have ever encountered. She was white and spoke English, but she had NO talent whatsoever. She was only interested in the next victim/customer--an elderly gentleman who would tip her well after she flirted with him.

Any hair cutters who have talent and decent customer service practices?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A great hair cutter in Fairfax Co?
Posted by: my sister in law ()
Date: February 21, 2010 08:50AM

where are you located. are you a woman

my sis in law went to that paul somthing hair school at tysons. shes done a few peoples hair over at my house. shes even done mine she is good

Posted by: jonnyt ()
Date: February 21, 2010 09:17AM

Ill make sure that they speak the language first. Thet usually cuts down to 10 % left.
Out of that 10 % left there's got to be some place that is not that bad. I usually try to make my apointment some toime after 1pm. Some of those good gay dudes are still banging till 11 am. Specially on a saurday apointment. Usually a Saturday apointment around 1 or 2 will get you a really good hair cut from one of these dudes. I had a partner of one of those to work for me. I had to start him at 1pm on saturdays. He was the best worker I've ever had.

Posted by: One who needs a hair cut ()
Date: February 21, 2010 10:42AM

I am a female. Yes, I have had better results with male hair cutters than women. Not sure why that's the case. Maybe men who have completed hair cutting careers are more committed to their training and work harder at doing well.

I will travel anywhere within one hour of Fairfax County if it means having a person who won't take their unhappiness/aggression out on my head of hair. That last woman was not a happy person. She wanted me to have my family/friends to come in so she could cut their hair too. I wanted to tell her: "Do a great job on my hair first. THEN we'll see about bringing you more business."

Posted by: boredom ()
Date: February 21, 2010 11:10AM

Salon Khouri (www.salonkhouri.com)

They're off Rt. 29 near Wegmans and the Fairfax County Government center. About 3 minutes from the FFX County Parkway.

Posted by: qwijibo ()
Date: February 21, 2010 11:56AM

There's Alexander de Paris at Fair Lakes. They're supposed to be good; I'm a guy so I don't go there but my mother went there when I was a little kid.

Posted by: NovAnon ()
Date: February 21, 2010 11:59AM

shapes salon and day spa is in both herndon and fairfax station. i've been going for years, and no matter who i get, i always get a really nice cut.

Posted by: I can ()
Date: February 21, 2010 12:21PM

Uh, I can give you a good facial.

Posted by: Elle Diabla ()
Date: February 21, 2010 12:47PM

Try yelp.com for shit like this.

Posted by: Yelp-no help ()
Date: February 21, 2010 01:58PM

Not much useful information with yelp about hair salons, and most comments are not recent. Some reviews are blatantly planted by certain stylists.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 21, 2010 02:08PM

Well, if you're a guy the barber shop in the same strip mall as Jammin Java in Vienna is really good.

Posted by: stifhanglo ()
Date: February 21, 2010 02:11PM

Well if you live in centreville, Perfections is the best place to go. I mean it don't get better than that place. Just look at the name of the place.

Posted by: fourleaf ()
Date: February 21, 2010 02:50PM

The best haircuts I've had are from Salon Antoine in Fairfax City just behind the Boarders. Amal and Chris(?) were the two who really did a great job. Amal always seemed to take the vague descriptions I had for what I wanted and mixed in her advise to come up with a good haircut. My hair is very thin and fine, so for me to have something come out nicely is a miracle. They also do good color and I often get full hilites. It is a tad on the pricey side but they really do a fabulous job.

Comfortable conversation is a nice touch also. I often dread going to the hairdresser, but they made it fun. Amal is just easy, and Chris (I'm pretty sure that was his name) is fabulously flamboyant and a good source if info on my favorite shows. Both put me at ease.

I'd avoid the owner 'Tony' - he does an OK job but always seemed to be a bit of a douche and I never appreciated the time he spent on the cell phone while cutting my hair. He just comes across as thinking he's too awesome for professionalism.

Date: February 21, 2010 02:57PM

Oh and in reference for your request for just a hair place, Salon Antoine expanded about 2 yrs ago to offer some spa services, but the cutters just cut and do well at it. I really can't say enough about how good my cuts were.

The other place I've had OK luck with is Bubbles at Fairfax Corner. My mother loves "Jenny" and I've had her cut my hair a few times. She does a decent job and I've been a repeat customer courtesy of mom, but if I had a choice Salon Antoine would be at the top.

Edit: One more thing - Everyone I've worked with at either place spoke perfect English and aside from Tony were very professional and poised.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2010 02:59PM by fourleaf.

Posted by: Thank you, fourleaf! ()
Date: February 21, 2010 06:49PM

Thank you for your recommendations, fourleaf! This is exactly what I was looking for. Very much appreciated!

Posted by: niciggy ()
Date: February 21, 2010 08:05PM

Felicia at PR@Partners in Shirlington. Love, love, love. My hair looks great.

Posted by: hima ()
Date: March 02, 2010 02:05AM

I went to Jon David salon near Springfield mall a couple of times (once for just a haircut and once for full color and haircut), and can't think of anything bad to say about them. The service is great, all people working there are attentive and nice. I picked Zaid for a stylist, because of all the good reviews online. All I can say, I am pleased and will come back again.
It's a bit pricey for me (about 60- 65$ for a cut with Zaid + tip), but well worth it.

Posted by: No Joke ()
Date: March 02, 2010 02:24AM

Go to Hair Cuttery in Ashburn... ask for June.
I shit you not, Hair Cuttery.
I used to pay 60 bucks to get my hair cut by some cat in Tyson's.
One night my hair was driving me nuts, fate led me to June.
Normally I would not trust my hair to a chain, I am glad I did.
June is the best, no one else touches my hair.
16 bucks gets you the best cut you can buy...
June in the Ashburn Village Hair Cuttery.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: March 02, 2010 03:48PM

Springfield Beauty in Annandale. You will get your haircut by supervised, near graduation students at a fraction of the price. The lady that runs it - Susan - runs a tight ship and has not ever let me walk out with a bad haircut.

The students are graded or whatever - so they work hard. They really do appreciate tips as well. And you can walk in on a Saturday - but get their early.

Posted by: katie ()
Date: March 06, 2010 03:40AM

Karen or Rose at Salon Enclave in Spirngfield VA. great hairstylists that do exactly what you want, i dont go anywhere else.

Posted by: Scott ()
Date: March 06, 2010 09:12AM

Sharon at Fmily Haircut in Rolling Valley Mall, Burke

Posted by: FAIRFAX COUNTYS MASTER OF METAL ()
Date: March 06, 2010 01:16PM

Why on earth would anybody want to cut their hair?

Posted by: ;adohgae ()
Date: March 07, 2010 11:30AM

I agree with everything fourleaf said about Salon Antoine. But the guy's name isn't Chris, it's Mark, and he is flamboyant and fun. He gives a very good haircut. Amal isn't there any more which is to bad because she was terrific. Mariam took her place. She is another former assistant of Tony's and I didn't like the way she cuts. Her attitude is terrible. Melissa is also very good. I like her cuts and she's nice too. It's a nice salon.

Posted by: A Woman ()
Date: March 07, 2010 11:42AM

Try Salon Cielo in Tysons corner 2(Galeria) Those guys are awesome and cheap!

Date: March 09, 2010 09:38PM

Ahh Mark is it!! - Hilarious. I'm sad Amal is gone I was in need of a good cut for the spring :(

Posted by: Smithfield ()
Date: March 10, 2010 12:09AM

My wife is happy with Nash at Nash Hair Design - located in Falls Church.
http://www.nashhairdesign.com/

Posted by: 519 ()
Date: March 11, 2010 10:16AM

Try the Hair Cuttery In Annandale and ask for Iman.She does my hair and she's great,in fact she does the whole family.I've been going to her for about 2 yrs now.I know it's a "Hair Cuttery" but she really does a great job.

Date: October 10, 2010 07:25PM

Just an update - went back to Salon Antoine two days ago for a much needed color and cut. Mark did the job, and I LOVE it. I have never left that place disappointed. I'm not sure what they do, but my thin, fine hair never looks as good. Yay Mark!

Posted by: KaT! ()
Date: October 10, 2010 07:36PM

What was the charge fourleaf?

Date: October 10, 2010 09:52PM

Cut and full hilites $170.

Posted by: Chantillylace ()
Date: October 11, 2010 12:49AM

I've been going to Salon Antoine for 20 years. I've been Tony's client the entire time (he's the owner). I don't agree with the person who claimed that Tony lacks professionalism. I guess everyone has different experiences, but I find it hard to imagine him being anything but attentive. He takes his business very seriously and is very open to suggestions. I know he would want to be told if anyone was dissatisfied with their experience at his Salon even if it was with him personally.

Mark is awesome, especially for up dos. He can truly work miracles. I have short hair (above my shoulders) and he managed to make it look like my hair was much longer and thicker than it was and somehow got it into an up do!

You should also inquire about the 20/20 club. You get a 20 percent discount when you refer someone (and so does the person you referred). There's also a facebook page for the salon and Tony does some great little videos about the services he offers and also spotlights individual stylists.

I hope this helps!

Date: October 11, 2010 10:47AM

Chantillylace,

I'm glad you had a better experience with him which is probably why they have such a good reputation. My main problem with Tony was the cell phone calls he was on while cutting my hair - more than once. There is a place and time for calls, but while you're cutting someones hair is just not appropriate. He was always nice, friendly, welcoming, but the cell phone really turned me off to him in particular. He hasn't cut my hair since, but I found Amal and then Mark. In defense of the salon itself, they really do seem to run a tight ship. The place is clean, and the employees are friendly and they are prompt.

I think Mark told me once he did wigs or hairpieces so he has a lot of experience with formal updos etc. He can cut hair like no one else though!

Facebook? I'll have to check it out - thanks for the info!

Posted by: Salon Prive ()
Date: October 11, 2010 10:51AM

Update: I went with Salon Prive at Lorton Station. Great salon. They know haircutting very well.

Posted by: SLM ()
Date: December 14, 2010 09:47AM

I had gone to Salon Antoine for 10 years and had Tony the entire time. I am not looking for another hair dresser, due to his lack of attentiveness. It is expensive to get a cut color and highlights from him, especially when his assistants do everything except the cut and yes he is usually on the phone the entire time. Maybe others don't thing $ 250 is a lot but if you spend 4 hours in there and you see him for the 10 minutes he is cutting your hair, it gets annoying. So I have to agree, I haven't gone back to see another stylist though. I have also tried Eli in Springfield Mall at salone Virsage, good guy but cuts strait hair better than curly.

Posted by: try paul michaels ()
Date: December 14, 2010 10:06AM

I would recommend trying Paul Michaels, it's located in Annandale in a small strip mall with other stores like a cleaners, some food place and it may seem like a shitty place for a good hair stylist to be, but i KID YOU NOT, if you ask for Paul himself, he will do wonders.
He's been named one of the best stylists in the NoVA area before, too.

The only reason why I think he insists on staying in that shitty location is because he's already built a great clientele, otherwise I know he's made enough money to move to a bigger salon and a better location.

http://www.paulmichaelshairsalon.com/

Posted by: Restoner ()
Date: December 14, 2010 10:55AM

I'm not a woman who usually spends a ton of time or money on doing the hair and stuff, but Carol at Brush Stroke's Salon in "old town" Herndon is beyond amazing and talented. The rest of staff too is extremely friendly and professional. So happy everytime I leave.

http://www.brushstrokessalon.net/

Posted by: Great place ()
Date: December 14, 2010 11:55AM

VA Spa in Clifton VA is awesome. Lisette does both cut and color and I will go to her forever. 703-825-7772 Also they have a wonderful spa for anyone who is into all that.

PS They are above All That Glitters.

Posted by: FAIRFAX_COUNTYS_MASTER_OF_METAL ()
Date: December 14, 2010 12:23PM

Again I ask...

Why on earth would anybody want to cut their hair?

e6euxy.jpg

Posted by: umm no.. ()
Date: December 14, 2010 06:14PM

Just do not go to the Bubbles in Fairfax.. Seriously the worst service ever, and if you do and they give you Molly.. RUN as fast as you can.

Not only is it overpriced for the quality but they are rude. This little Molly girl thinks she is amazing at life and sits in the lobby when she has no customers and just talks bad about everyone that works there. I heard her calling the new receptionist fat and going on and on.. clearly they are very unprofessional. There is a reason that she has no customers and the salon manager is not much better. He sat there and joined in their conversation.. I'm sorry you have no customers at the moment but you might want to try and keep the ones you do have. Anyone else think this is rude? You could go to HairCuttery and get the same haircut for 1/4th the price.

Posted by: Bubbles suck ()
Date: December 14, 2010 06:26PM

Run,run as fast as you can ladies. They will FU your hair and then charge you $$$.

Posted by: Kim ()
Date: December 15, 2010 12:58PM

Just ask for Nadia and tell her Kim sent you. She will take very good care of you. I have NEVER, EVER had any problems.

Nadia has been doing my hair, my two teenage daughters (and you know how picky they can be) and my husband's hair for over 10 years. We just love her. She is a wonderful hairstylist. I just can't say enough. Choosing Nadia, you will never regret it!

Below is the link to Salon Diva...
http://www.salondivaandspa.com/
Attachments:
untitled.jpg

Posted by: Diva ()
Date: December 20, 2010 01:15PM

Kim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just ask for Nadia and tell her Kim sent you. She
> will take very good care of you. I have NEVER,
> EVER had any problems.
>
> Nadia has been doing my hair, my two teenage
> daughters (and you know how picky they can be) and
> my husband's hair for over 10 years. We just love
> her. She is a wonderful hairstylist. I just can't
> say enough. Choosing Nadia, you will never regret
> it!
>
> Below is the link to Salon Diva...
> http://www.salondivaandspa.com/

Oh My Goodness! This is the best place to go in Fairfax County. Been going there for years.

Simply The Best!!!

Posted by: Dave ()
Date: January 14, 2011 02:24PM

Not just a haircut an experience. Reflections of You Fairfax salon and spa

When you’re looking for a salon in Fairfax Va.keep a few things in mind. Amazing haircuts and color.
1. Consider the cleanliness and products used even at the back shampoo area. We use high performance products from manufacturers like Surface an all natural vegan organic gluten free line.
2. Staff training, ask how often the staff is updated in the latest looks and techniques. We take great pride in house training and manufacturer training several times a year.
3. Professionalism of the entire team from the front desk to the assistants should be knowledgeable and helpful. After all you are our guest.
4. Your designer should assist you in how to create the same great style at home. We hold classes occasionally to assist you in recreating that same great look. You can always request that we walk you through the proper steps to style your hair.
5. You should leave extremely pleased you are the guest and we appreciate your business. The salon and spa should offer a guarantee on the service if not this can make you wonder how good it can be. WE DO 100% guarantees that if you are not delighted the service will be corrected or free.
Are you ready for a new look? The hair color experts of Fairfax Va. Reflections of You Fairfax salon and spa

Posted by: NOVAkid ()
Date: January 14, 2011 09:17PM

Go to Bob's Barber Shop in the old Springfield Tower near Safford Dodge. They are white (rare), speak English, and do a good job.

Posted by: In Fairfax ()
Date: January 17, 2011 01:11AM

Susie at The Ritz, Fairfax City

Posted by: lorna ()
Date: August 17, 2011 05:08PM

Hi,
Did you ever find someone? May I recommend Cheri at the Dynasty Hair Salon in Annandale. Cheri is so professional, never misses an appointment and she has over 20 years experience. She was once the most requested stylists in 14 states when she worked with the Hair CUttery. Very friendly and will give honest answers and not add a million things to jack up the price. Just a wonderful talented person, you'd love to become your friend. Her cell is 703-919-9992. She works weekends too!

Posted by: haircut ()
Date: August 17, 2011 06:29PM

I went to Bubbles one time when it was in the Fair Oaks Mall, about 3 years ago I guess, and I could not believe the nasty attitudes there. I have had my hair done at Vidal Sassoon at Tysons Galleria (my guy was awesome but no longer there) and they were way more down to earth and friendly. My stylist seemed to be doing an impersonation of Mark from Ugly Betty the whole time, and it was not fun. I had a similar experience when I went to a Bubbles one time in Maryland, the stylist was so rude I still regret not going to the manager and I am extremely easy going with my hair. I thought it was just this one person so I did not mind trying out the Bubbles here in VA. I do not enjoy having a bitchy hair dresser, and the Bubbles customer service mission must have this as a requirement. My haircut both times were average, there was no great skill to justify the nastiness. Sadly, the last person I had cutting my hair for the past few years just moved and I am trying Salon Mint for the first time next week.

Posted by: great reviews about Dynasty ()
Date: August 17, 2011 07:34PM

lorna Wrote:
> Hi,
> Did you ever find someone? May I recommend
> Cheri at the Dynasty Hair Salon in Annandale.
> Cheri is so professional, never misses an
> appointment and she has over 20 years experience.
> She was once the most requested stylists in 14
> states when she worked with the Hair CUttery.
> Very friendly and will give honest answers and not
> add a million things to jack up the price. Just a
> wonderful talented person, you'd love to become
> your friend. Her cell is 703-919-9992. She works
> weekends too!

I've heard great things about Dynasty Hair Salon on city-data. Should give them a try. Hair salons should try focusing more attention on better hair cutting skills.

Posted by: Alice ()
Date: September 20, 2011 07:11AM

Try out some mild shampoo that contains a lot of protein and less foam Fast hair growth need a lot of care and patience.

Posted by: onlythebest ()
Date: September 20, 2011 07:33AM

Salon Nordine in Reston OR Sugar House in Old Town Alexandria. Expect to pay$200.

Posted by: lovemyhairx ()
Date: September 20, 2011 10:33AM

I've been going to Hair Story in Fairfax (Across Paul IV high school). I have thick long hair which I color roots every month to cover the grey. They do a great job.
Chris caters to women while brother Tim does mostly guys. The only drawback is the language barrier. They are Korean and although they do speak English it's a bit hard at the beginning to communicate. Once they have done it once, no need to explain again. They do an amazing job!

Posted by: logicaldog ()
Date: September 20, 2011 01:13PM

true- and I don't know how to check for that first, many places seem to specialize in Asian hair and I end up with "basic boy cut" maybe they don't understand english, Yelp is no Help for this at all.

Posted by: logicaldog ()
Date: September 20, 2011 01:14PM

I was not crazy about Salon MInt for the above reason

Posted by: myfavhaircutteris ()
Date: September 20, 2011 03:09PM

My favorite hair cutter is not even in fairfax.
She is in MontgomeryMall second level across from Waldenbookstore.

Inside the walls are all bricks.

Forgot the name but let the tall Korean girl cut your hair.

She has been cutting my hair for 14 years.

Posted by: Lola ()
Date: September 27, 2011 11:49AM

Heisol at Christie Adam in Reston. My mom, my best friend, my Aunt, and I have all been going to her for 2 years and couldn't be happier.

Posted by: go to my hair ()
Date: September 27, 2011 12:09PM

these places is in fairfax city next the door of jail man bond. ask for kim. she give flat top, high and tight, ceeser, number 24, very very good. i takeing family theres for special cuts only. if you have wite hairs no problem, can die your hair to. i give very special recommended for thiese place. my hair is good. very affordable, no?

regards- Jin Phouc

Posted by: Helen ()
Date: August 08, 2012 11:52AM

Thanks, Four Leaf. I have fine, thin hair, and really need a good stylist to make it work. I'll give Mark a try!

Posted by: meep ()
Date: August 08, 2012 01:38PM

As a female, besides the hair cuttery it is impossible to get a cut for a reasonable price. I go to Brittany and Ulta in Fairfax City, where the Lifetime Fitness and Fair City Cinema is. I was very skeptical about getting a haircut there, but it is a real full service salon with coloring, waxing and manicures. Brittany charges 40 dollars and her haircuts keep their shape for a long time, which saves me even more money. She is American so there is no language barrier, and she is very sweet. She definitely knows her stuff. You also earn reward points so you can get a free haircut, or money off anything in the store.

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: August 08, 2012 03:21PM

I know this guy. His name is Scrappy Coco. He likes to make people silky smooth.

Posted by: DeedDee ()
Date: September 02, 2013 02:57PM

myfavhaircutteris Wrote:
> My favorite hair cutter is not even in fairfax.
> She is in MontgomeryMall second level across from
> Waldenbookstore.
>
> Inside the walls are all bricks.
>
> Forgot the name but let the tall Korean girl cut
> your hair.
>
> She has been cutting my hair for 14 years.

14 years and you don't know the name??

Posted by: Crazy hair ()
Date: September 02, 2013 03:10PM

I was going to Josephine at the Hair cuttery in Vienna until she disappeared from there a few months ago. (Anyone know where she went?) I go to Lin at Vienna Hair and Nail Salon at the corner of Cedar Lane and Park Street when Josephine is out of town. They are the only ones I trust with my hair.

Posted by: Josephines friend ()
Date: February 25, 2014 11:29AM

Josephine was harassed by the manager for being white and quit.She moved out of state to live with her daughter in Florida. She cut my hair for about 30 years. I am still trying to find a new hair cutter.

Posted by: hbFKh ()
Date: February 25, 2014 12:36PM

as soon as i noticed all the white women were missing and my only choice was a green card with a thick accent

i began cutting my own hair with made in USA scissors (which can cut hair, ulike the made in china scissors)

==================
where are all the white women at ?

Posted by: Barber of Seville ()
Date: February 25, 2014 01:31PM

The word you're looking for is barber, not hair cutter. Sheesh.

Posted by: Pickles ()
Date: March 29, 2014 01:52PM

If you haven't found anybody. The guy I go to is awesome. He's in Tyson's Corner and extremely knowledgable. Go see Remy at Salon Bella in Vienna. You will love him.

Posted by: weird,right! ()
Date: March 29, 2014 02:16PM

theyre all asians

Posted by: Bill22 ()
Date: March 10, 2016 12:52PM

Reading this is funny to me. Yes, I agree about speaking English. I no longer ask because they always say yes. I also ask if they can follow instructions, they also say yes to that and then do exactly what they want regardless of what you say. I also have fine hair, I have only found one person who cut it well and, of course, they also left town (to Florida - is that a trend). Interesting they charge a lot here in this area and still can't cut hair. Amazing how many don't understand the English language, but know how to speak a phrase or two in English (qualifying them to say they speak English). I am completely frustrated with finding a good hair stylist, barber, or whatever they want to call themselves. It ain't that hard. HELP ME FIND SOMEBODY DECENT IN THIS AREA - PLEASE!

Posted by: ltkhnuxekjm ()
Date: March 10, 2016 09:53PM

Salon Citi in Fairfax Corner. They do a great job and haircut is $20. May be more for women but plenty of women go there so I assume they do a great job on womens' hair too.

eot

Posted by: jfalke ()
Date: September 10, 2018 11:31AM

I can second, that Salon Khouri is amazing. They are a wonderful hair salon in Fairfax.

Posted by: frankjames ()
Date: September 10, 2018 02:00PM

plenty of barber schools for 5.99. With tip 11.00 and I have never really had any issues with the results. Just know I don't site in front of a mirror looking at myself all day like most of you probably do...

Posted by: Remy ()
Date: September 18, 2018 10:00AM

frankjames Wrote:
> plenty of barber schools for 5.99. With tip 11.00
> and I have never really had any issues with the
> results. Just know I don't site in front of a
> mirror looking at myself all day like most of you
> probably do...

$5.99 eh? No doubt you look like a typical NoVa goober. You like wearing a fleece vest, khakis and a ball cap too?
Attachments:
goobercock.jpg

Posted by: Fairground underfax ()
Date: September 18, 2018 11:27PM

Wow, this was probably one of a few older threads on FFXU where one or two of the 50-60 posts was actually a lady. And nobody asked if any of them did anal...weird.

Posted by: Great hair cutter I know ()
Date: September 20, 2018 01:53PM

In Fairfax County:

Mrs Kim,
Mrs Khan,
Mrs Lee.

Where?

Any fucking hair cuttery biyatch!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.